SUPERNATUROLEPLAY Sign Ups

• Thread starter HelloBeautifulChild
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, by telling why an angel would want to be like...with humans do you mean tell it in the history?
More like a motive, though a history is encouraged. Most angels stay in heaven, why is yours on earth? Are they charged with protecting prophets or overlooking humanity? Are they simply ground units that stay on earth and react to orders?

If I do an angel, will you reject the CS if it comes out similar to Castiel?
'Course not, if you want you can be Castiel.

If so then I think I can make up a different reason... (Ugh History's are so hard to figure out sometimes .-. )
Lol, it's understandable, feel free to use Castiel.

And what do you mean work with Jay? Like literally or like with her character?
As @firejay1 is an Angel character, it is possible you would know her and have associations with her (her being the character). It is optional, but all angel's know one another so you will at least know of her character.

Some things that will probably be included in the history

1. Following God's order and doing as he/she is told
2. Figuring out that he/ she's a puppet on strings
3. Rebellion
4. Saving hunters?
Sure, that could work. :)

Later on

4. Death?
4A. Resurrection
5. Deeper feel for the hunters
5A. Closer interaction of sorts maybe? Like helping them beyond what is meant for an Angel to do?
6. Realizing God isn't coming back
Etc...
You do like Castiel, xD, yeah, that could work.

Just get your CS up, I know I was kinda harsh on @HellHoundWolf, just follow the rules and I promise I'm nice!

Reactions: T E R R O R
Name: Aviyah
Looks:
View attachment 69480
Hunter: No
Current Occupation: Angel
Species: Angel
Biography: Aviyah was one of the most devout of the followers of God, never straying even a little from the path set out for her as one of his angels. However, as time passed and God continued to be absent, she began to take matters into her own hands. If he was not here to direct her, then she should follow the general gist of his commands, shouldn't she? Assenia has come to earth to destroy demons. That was what God wanted after all, right? The first thing she did when she first landed was sire a child with a vessel, in the hopes that one day they might become a useful tool. She had to use another angel to do this, and has only sired one. Since then, she has destroyed demons quietly, and watched the humans and hunters carefully, waiting for perhaps a good time to wipe out all of the demons. Her favorite color is sky blue.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Diarmuid McCallum
Looks:
View attachment 69481
Hunter: Yes
Current Occupation: None besides being a hunter.
Species: Human
Biography: Diarmuid didn't have a tragic history like so many of his hunter colleagues. He was introduced to the hunter world by his parents. Both of his parents were hunters, and he grew up without the smallest doubt that he was going to follow in their footsteps. He is an only child, and never experienced what it was like to have siblings, but he never felt lonely. His parents had taught him well, after all, that when you become a hunter, you're always alone, no sense wasting time feeling lonely. As if to hammer this point in, while his parents were not necessarily neglectful or abusive, they did not pour love and affection into him, teaching him to be self-sufficient. To give him his first taste, they took him on a hunt when he was ten, and allowed him to make the final blow. He's never looked back from this path since then. His favorite color is forest green.
Approved. :)

@Mollz @ch0sen1 @firejay1 @GreatWest
The IC is up! Don't forget to read the rules, I put in another easter egg! Also, everyone expect a group message from me soon. This will keep everyone in their groups (good, bad, etc.) in the loop.

If your character is not in the character accordion you are not approved and cannot post.

Gwendolyn 'Gwen' Williams

@Mollz
Basic Info

Gwendolyn 'Gwen' Williams
Eighteen Years Old
Female
Straight
Hunter (A)
Favorite Color: Purple

Appearance
Gwen has long blonde hair that falls down to just below her breasts and is seen as pin straight most of the time. Her eyes are a very dark green color that make her freckles stand out on her nose. Her skin is very fair and is soft to touch in spots that don't have scars from being a mischievous child.
She is about five foot six and weights 140 pounds. She has a very thin frame that helps her move around easily. Having a bit of muscle in her arms, she is also pretty strong even though she really doesn't look like it.

Background
Gwen grew up in a large family with two brothers and two sisters. She was the youngest out of all of them and had a very lively childhood. Around the time she was seven, she came home from a friends house to see her parents killed along with half of her siblings. She just watched, paralyzed with fear, as a vampire killed her brother right in front of her. That's really scarred her as she was next to be killed until a hunter came in. He killed the vampires and saved her. It was a horrible experience for her as she never speaks of her family. She was just too young to understand what was going on around her. To this day, it still haunts the girl as she wanted to save them so bad but she couldn't.

Family
After her parents and siblings got killed, she was shipped off to live with her Aunt and Uncle. They weren't very kind to her as they thought of her more as a burden then their niece who needed them. They never had children of their own so it was hard dealing with Gwen while she grew up. It led her to resent them as they never showed her the love she needed as a child. After years of living under their roof, she saved up enough money and had more from her parents, she decided it would be best to leave.

Skills
Combat: Gwen knows the basics in how to fight against monsters. She is still learning how to get better at it, but she can handle herself. It tends to be too much if she is by herself. Though she has a good hand when it comes down to shooting with a gun or using a knife.

Flexible: She is very flexible. That helps her a lot on hunts when she needs to move around. It helps her best to get out of bad situations. Especially since she is very fast in speed after years of sports when she was younger.

Intelligence: She is very intelligent after being good in school for years and was planning on going to college to be an English major. Now she just uses what she learned over the years to do the research that they need to kill the different creature they hunt.
Megan Annalise Drexel aka "Leese"

@ch0sen1

Name : Megan Annalise Drexel aka "Leese"
Looks :
5'10" and around 130 lbs, very athletic build with a toned, bronzed body along with layered muscle mass under her curvy figure. Due to her being an athlete in high school she has a heightened reflex, flexibility, and body control about her. She is rather faster than the normal rate of speed among humans and strong as her frame portrays. Her crystal blue eyes are very piercing like that of a wolf's with her mahogany hair coming down to the middle of her back.

Pros
  1. Loyal
  2. Honest
  3. Adaptable
  4. Intelligent
  5. Outgoing

Cons
  1. Stubborn
  2. Melodramatic
  3. Sensitive
  4. Aloof
  5. Devious

Biography : Leese was raised spoiled but very disciplined in a nice suburb community in the country along with her younger sister Lacey. She was raised in the best of both worlds, sharing girl moments with her mother and sister, tea parties and shopping sprees. She would also serve as the older protector sibling and the tomboy, spending time with her father going hunting and participating at sports games/television events with him. It was here she developed a love for athletics and the human body, starting early with a fascination in anatomy and biology in school. Always on the honor roll and not even so much as a warning for talking too much on her record, Leese's world changed when she came home from swim practice to see Lacey literally eating their parents, with black fluid spilling from her ears and eyes. Lacey had almost convinced her that what she was doing was right, even shapeshifting into each of their parents one at a time. A distraught Leese almost succumbed to this monster's whims, but suddenly Lacey collapsed and the black fluid disappeared and never returned. Both sisters traumatized, Lacey was admitted to a mental institution and Leese was sent to move in with her Aunt across town in the city. That was three years ago.

Now she's finishing up senior year at high school, top 10% of her class, and despite her still being a name in swimming and track, she used her seemingly normal high school experience as a mask for what she really does. Three years ago after that incident in her parents demise and Lacey's unexplained abilities, Leese went on the prowl for explanations that landed her in stranger places then she had started out from, but it also led her to Gwen, a female hunter who knew about a world Leese thought only existed in the movies and comics. Gwen enlightened her to the real side of the world, and the things that go bump in the night...and day. What started as a fascination and obsession with finding out what happened to Lacey, the bond between Gwen and Leese sparked into a friendship, and then a partnership with Leese initially being a reference to lookup information and in return help find out the truth behind the night Lacey killed her parents, but slowly Leese became more involved in the field, going on missions and hunts. Obviously she's been proven to handle herself. She's still here isn't she? Leese's divine will and determination sprouted her to become a very dangerous yet valuable asset in the supernatural world, and to this day she fights to avoid any situation she and Gwen had to face in the past with their parents. Oh, she loves the color pale blue.

Skills :
  • Expert Swimmer: Leese's love for water gives her great ability to swim and hold her breath for a long time.
  • Athletic: Nimble, Crafty, Agile, Fast, Coordinated, and Strong comes from her weight lifting and conditioning in sports.
  • Extensive in Biology/Anatomy: Very adept knowledge in anything biological and anatomical, from cells to pressure points and various biological functions she knows it heavily.
  • Tough as Hell: Leese's mind and will is uncanny, giving her toughness in high pain thresholds, not giving in, etc.
  • Light Chemist: Leese's interest in the science sparked her to learn chemistry as well, capable of putting together various compounds/formulas of helpful and harmful nature.
  • Multi-lingual: Leese speaks English, Spanish, Italian, and Latin.
  • Persuasive: She can utilize her clever wit to appease and attain many different types of situations to her benefit.
  • She watches too many movies: Leese was a low key nerd before being a hunter, she lets things get to her head like kung-fu movies, action sequences, picking locks, hiding stealthy, cop escapes, etc....but also she picked up a few applications from them as well.
  • She can throw down: Krav Maga lessons since she was 8 years old, a current Red Belt, but only fights when absolutely mandatory. Otherwise humble.
Aviyah

@firejay1

Name: Aviyah
Hunter: No
Current Occupation: Angel
Species: Angel
Biography: Aviyah was one of the most devout of the followers of God, never straying even a little from the path set out for her as one of his angels. However, as time passed and God continued to be absent, she began to take matters into her own hands. If he was not here to direct her, then she should follow the general gist of his commands, shouldn't she? Assenia has come to earth to destroy demons. That was what God wanted after all, right? The first thing she did when she first landed was sire a child with a vessel, in the hopes that one day they might become a useful tool. She had to use another angel to do this, and has only sired one. Since then, she has destroyed demons quietly, and watched the humans and hunters carefully, waiting for perhaps a good time to wipe out all of the demons. Her favorite color is sky blue.
Diarmuid McCallum

@firejay1

Name: Diarmuid McCallum
Hunter: Yes
Current Occupation: None besides being a hunter.
Species: Human
Biography: Diarmuid didn't have a tragic history like so many of his hunter colleagues. He was introduced to the hunter world by his parents. Both of his parents were hunters, and he grew up without the smallest doubt that he was going to follow in their footsteps. He is an only child, and never experienced what it was like to have siblings, but he never felt lonely. His parents had taught him well, after all, that when you become a hunter, you're always alone, no sense wasting time feeling lonely. As if to hammer this point in, while his parents were not necessarily neglectful or abusive, they did not pour love and affection into him, teaching him to be self-sufficient. To give him his first taste, they took him on a hunt when he was ten, and allowed him to make the final blow. He's never looked back from this path since then. His favorite color is forest green.
Van Zabel

@GreatWest

Name : Van Zabel

Looks :
Standing at 6' 1.6" ft, (187 cm), his dark hair and hazel eyes give Van an attractive look, but mysterious as well. His body is well toned, though not too much, just enough to notice the vanity in his traits. He's always really well dressed, his clothes usually in the color of black, his favorite one, along with white.

Hunter : No

Current Occupation : No one really knows what he's usually up to.

Species : ?

Biography : Van is a mysterious person, no one really knows about his past, or even about his present. He simply is there. His somewhat narcissistic persona and sarcastic behaviour draws people away from him, some say he releases an "aura" that leaves them uneasy around him, especially when he smiles. It's never sincere. It's malicious and full of secrets. They say his eyes carry a personality that is not his, that they're too old for someone so young, too ancient.

And yet, and yet, he looks so innocent at times. Charming. Friendly. Kind. Romantic. His eyes will shine in bright joy, his smile wide. He'll laugh, comfort, cry,love, and everybody forgets of the malice. Of the off-putting aura. Ah, yes. A talented con-man, this Van Zabel. It's always a game of chess, and Van does love a good old game

IC Link

O M G I CAN BE CASTIEL!

YESSSSS!

• Love
Reactions: HelloBeautifulChild
ATTENTION ALL!

@C O N S U M E D☯R A G E , while asking me questions to better define the Castiel in this RP, has made me realize that we have to connect with the Supernatural TV series plot at some point to include Sam and Dean (as well as any other canon characters) in this role play. Here is what I have decided.

This role play will be in an alternate Supernatural reality starting at the end of season 6. It will be different in that Castiel would have already been killed by they don't know who and resurrected by, they assume, god. (@C O N S U M E D☯R A G E this is different from what I messaged you, sorry!) You don't need to, but if anyone is interested you can review the season plots here. However, as I said, you don't have to. This information is not necessary, and while hunters know of Sam and Dean they communicate mostly by gossip so most of the characters in the RP will not have clear knowledge on who they are or what they have done. Below is what pretty much everyone will know about them, in a very general way.

• Isn't one of them, like, part demon or something?
  • Sam started the demon apocalypse.
  • They have died and come back many times.
  • They were Bobby's 'adoptive sons'.
  • Their biggest weaknesses are each other.
  • In the angel vs. demon apocalypse, armageddon as described in the bible, they were the vessels for Michael and Lucifer, and ultimately saved the world. (I heard one of them was locked in hell for years. No way, he'd have to be catatonic now! Yeah, I know!)
  • Dean and Castiel are dating.
Make sense? Feel free to ask me any questions!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Dean and Castiel are dating"

Whaaaaa LOLZ xD

Totally, that's fact right?

giphy.gif

I'm GM so...
tumblr_n2r1t8HN1X1r1fk03o3_400.gif

Their fan based relationship is better than others
jensen_jared_glasses.jpg

But that's none of my business

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Esmeray
Yes, by the lack of specification I am going to assume he is black eyed.

Please re-read what I said. He is not one of the original soldiers for Lucifer, they are called the Knights of Hell, they are extinct. Also, you did not take out the part where your character refers to themselves as a "hell hound" despite the fact that I said those are actual hounds, and not playable characters. I am not reviewing your CS half a million times. Please have these things straightened out by the next edit.

Not upset, no worries, :), though it is frustrating that you didn't edit it....

I actually made a list for you of what I would like you to edit, here, and broke it down to section. Here is the simple, what you still need to edit:
  1. No hell hound, stop bringing it up, stop mentioning it, this definition of hell hound is not the one used in the Supernatural TV show universe, the one we are role playing in.
  2. He is not one of the original soldiers of hell, he got there like everyone else, dying and going to hell.
  3. He does not 'well feed' or 'carefully maintain' his meat suit. There is no need to, and he (as a demon) would not.
  4. He is not a gatekeeper of hell, that is not cannon and also cannot be fitted into the role play's pre-determined plot. He was just a demon. If you want him to have a job in hell, he was a crossroads demon and he will always been a crossroads demon.
  5. NEW: He would not kill souls in hell, not only can he not do that, but if he did he would be killing power and that's just stupid.

As I said in the rule, fit it into the biography somehow. Don't just say red, other than your comment I have no way of knowing that and when I make the reference for CS's people will not know what "Red" means.

If this next fix isn't approved you are not role playing in this RP. I am sorry, but I don't have time to review your CS half a million times.
Got it, the reason I didnt edit is because I was asking what you wanted me to edit. But its edited now.

Also I'm aware he doesnt have to keep his host well fed. I just assumed it would make him a more likeable demon. Do you want the name changed from Cerberus as well or it left?

@HellHoundWoof

Basically a Hell Hound in Supernatural is invisible and they only come for people who interact with crossroads demons or well... Crowley
(You can read up on him if you'd like...basically he claims himself as the "King of Hell" since Lucifer is locked in a cage until Armageddon)

They come around when whatever time deal the demon made is up. The hell hounds can also only be seen by whoever they're coming after or if you wear these special glasses that need to be scorched in holy fire

I hope this sums up why you can't be a hell hound! >-<

@HellHoundWoof

Basically a Hell Hound in Supernatural is invisible and they only come for people who interact with crossroads demons or well... Crowley
(You can read up on him if you'd like...basically he claims himself as the "King of Hell" since Lucifer is locked in a cage until Armageddon)

They come around when whatever time deal the demon made is up. The hell hounds can also only be seen by whoever they're coming after or if you wear these special glasses that need to be scorched in holy fire

I hope this sums up why you can't be a hell hound! >-<
Oh no I get that now, yeah. I just am wondering about the demon name now.

Reactions: T E R R O R
I got my reply up! Sorry for taking long. Just a little FYI, I might or not be getting sick. So I'll try to keep posting and what not. Otherwise I should be pretty good. :)

I got my reply up! Sorry for taking long. Just a little FYI, I might or not be getting sick. So I'll try to keep posting and what not. Otherwise I should be pretty good. :)
If its headache and stuffy nose, thats going around.

If its headache and stuffy nose, thats going around.

See that's what I have. It doesn't help either that I have the worst allergies in the whole world. It's so bad. I hate this weather. XD They cut grass, I'm allergic to it, and then the pollen in the air.. I just wish I could skip past all of this weather.

I've had a perpetually stuffy nose forever, doesnt affect my voice but It makes me invulnerable to smelling anything which sucks.

Also I've done some editing, figured you'd want to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.