SUPERNATUROLEPLAY Sign Ups

• Thread starter HelloBeautifulChild
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Madness... Sorry! Maybe find a new one?

@Mollz @ch0sen1 @firejay1 @C O N S U M E D☯R A G E @Kitsune @HellHoundWoof @GreatWest

Player Update

Hi everyone! I've got some bad news, it doesn't look like @Mollz is going to be able to stay. :( She's coming back, but she won't be playing Gwen anymore. The good news is that the show will go on - I've gotten a lot of PM's from people that want to join and I think I have someone to take her place.

@Mollz, I can't wait till you get back, and I promise I will have a spot open for you.

In other news...

Does anyone have any idea as to what Gwen and Leese are up against? (In Savannah, GA, not in the entire plot.) I've got it all planned out, so feel free to make guesses (if you're right I might just tell you!).

surprise-trip.gif

Reactions: Mollz
Are you asking us to give ideas so that we can vote on what we want the monster to be?

Or is it just pointless guessing xD

Are you asking us to give ideas so that we can vote on what we want the monster to be?

Or is it just pointless guessing xD
Nope, it's already decided, there have been some hints but I'm worried that they're too subtle so I'm trying to figure out if you guys have any idea. :)

Oh...well i'll just wait till you tell everyone xD

Sorry about the shoddy posting speed I've been keeping up lately. I'll try to be a bit better about it.

Reactions: HelloBeautifulChild
Capture.PNG

Here's what you guys think. Also, whoever put "I don't know, you tell me", you cheeky bastard. :P

I'll get up summaries of those creatures soon so you guys have a better shot at figuring this out.

Hello everyone! Here is the explanation on all of the creatures, its a powerpoint but it is super short. LINK Please let me know if you have any questions, and in the next post or two (not sure if it'll be the next or the next next) I will unveil which creature it is.

OK NOW I KNOW WHAT IT IS

ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WERE KIDNAPPED WERE GIRLS?

HOLY SHIT THAT'S A HUGE HINT!

ITS DRAGONS, I KNOW IT IS!

Last edited:
: Gwendolyn 'Gwen' Williams
: Megan Annalise Drezel AKA "Leese"
@firejay1 : Aviyah & Diarmuid McCallum
@C O N S U M E D☯R A G E : Castiel
@Kitsune : Charlie
@HellHoundWoof : Cerberus
@GreatWest : Van Zabel

Hello everyone! I've got some bad news, @ch0sen1 will be unable to RP with us as Leese any longer. Right now that means that our main two characters are gone, so I am having to rethink this role play. I am thinking about changing it to more of a sandbox with the plot, meaning that I will continue playing Leese and Gwen (unless someone wants them...) and instead of focusing on them we will have an overall focus on everyones part of the plot. This means we'll open up to more OC characters. This also means that while there will be character death, it won't all be planned. So yeah, you can pick a fight with an angel, but if you lose you lose and your character is dead. I will still put up the mini plot - the hunts like the one going on right now - but you guys and your interaction will be most of the role play.

If not, no worries, I can keep on playing Gwen and Leese until someone takes them. The plot will continue to be the focus, and characters will mostly just play their part.

I just need you all to let me know. :) I really want this RP to succeed, so let me know what you think.

Okie dokie everyone, I'm gonna call this RP dead, :(

Status
Not open for further replies.