SUPERNATUROLEPLAY Sign Ups

• Thread starter HelloBeautifulChild
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omgz, I love you!

I just saw the banner and I was like "MUST READ THIS!"

I'll bring some of my people who like supernatural with me too and see if they want to join as well

Can I totes call dibs on Dean *squeals*

@Kitsune
@Ĺค∂rєภgเℓσภ

@A Bowl of Petunias
You can you can! Dean is yours! Until then though, please fill out a moderate character sheet for your starting character. Keep in mind that a lot of these moderate guys will get killed off (:'() when making it. Also, don't forget to read over the rules before posting your CS.

Name : Megan Annalise Drexel aka "Leese"
Looks :
aubria11-jpg.69315

5'10" and around 130 lbs, very athletic build with a toned, bronzed body along with layered muscle mass under her curvy figure. Due to her being an athlete in high school she has a heightened reflex, flexibility, and body control about her. She is rather faster than the normal rate of speed among humans and strong as her frame portrays. Her crystal blue eyes are very piercing like that of a wolf's with her mahogany hair coming down to the middle of her back.

Pros
  1. Loyal​
  2. Honest​
  3. Adaptable​
  4. Intelligent​
  5. Outgoing​

Cons
  1. Stubborn​
  2. Melodramatic​
  3. Sensitive​
  4. Aloof​
  5. Devious​
So far, so good! I like that she has a nickname, it adds humanity.

Biography : Leese was raised spoiled but very disciplined in a nice suburb community in the country along with her younger sister Lacey. She was raised in the best of both worlds, sharing girl moments with her mother and sister, tea parties and shopping sprees. She would also serve as the older protector sibling and the tomboy, spending time with her father going hunting and participating at sports games/television events with him. It was here she developed a love for athletics and the human body, starting early with a fascination in anatomy and biology in school. Always on the honor roll and not even so much as a warning for talking too much on her record, Leese's world changed when she came home from swim practice to see Lacey literally eating their parents, with black fluid spilling from her ears and eyes. Lacey had almost convinced her that what she was doing was right, even shapeshifting into each of their parents one at a time. A distraught Leese almost succumbed to this monster's whims, but suddenly Lacey collapsed and the black fluid disappeared and never returned. Both sisters traumatized, Lacey was admitted to a mental institution and Leese was sent to move in with her Aunt across town in the city. That was three years ago.
This is good, but also not going to work. Sorry. Leviathan have almost no role in this role play, but a possession could work. It could have been angels, or demons. She also doesn't need to know what really caused the problem. As far as the 3 years ago, that's good. Overall, it is solid and makes sense, just change it from leviathan (maybe werewolves?) to pretty much anything else and it's good. Actually, f**k it, I'll add the leviathan in later. However, (*spolier alert for the TV series!!!*) the leviathan don't become well known for a long time, so don't expect her to know any time soon. It's going to be a dead end, and the immediate bad guys are actually working to hide the fact from her. This is good, and way fitting as an explanation for why someone would be a hunter.

Now she's finishing up senior year at high school, top 10% of her class, and despite her still being a name in swimming and track, she used her seemingly normal high school experience as a mask for what she really does. Three years ago after that incident in her parents demise and Lacey's unexplained abilities, Leese went on the prowl for explanations that landed her in stranger places then she had started out from, but it also led her to Gwen, a female hunter who knew about a world Leese thought only existed in the movies and comics. Gwen enlightened her to the real side of the world, and the things that go bump in the night...and day. What started as a fascination and obsession with finding out what happened to Lacey, the bond between Gwen and Leese sparked into a friendship, and then a partnership with Leese initially being a reference to lookup information and in return help find out the truth behind the night Lacey killed her parents, but slowly Leese became more involved in the field, going on missions and hunts. Obviously she's been proven to handle herself. She's still here isn't she? Leese's divine will and determination sprouted her to become a very dangerous yet valuable asset in the supernatural world, and to this day she fights to avoid any situation she and Gwen had to face in the past with their parents.
This is going to start the night of their graduation, so she has finished up high school. No worries though. I like this part a lot, actually, she is shown as strong but willing to restrain herself. It also shows the connection between herself and Gwen, which is imperative and stronger than any other bond in the RP.

Skills :​
  • Expert Swimmer: Leese's love for water gives her great ability to swim and hold her breath for a long time.​
  • Athletic: Nimble, Crafty, Agile, Fast, Coordinated, and Strong comes from her weight lifting and conditioning in sports.​
  • Extensive in Biology/Anatomy: Very adept knowledge in anything biological and anatomical, from cells to pressure points and various biological functions she knows it heavily.​
  • Tough as Hell: Leese's mind and will is uncanny, giving her toughness in high pain thresholds, not giving in, etc.​
  • Light Chemist: Leese's interest in the science sparked her to learn chemistry as well, capable of putting together various compounds/formulas of helpful and harmful nature.​
  • Multi-lingual: Leese speaks English, Spanish, Italian, and Latin.​
  • Persuasive: She can utilize her clever wit to appease and attain many different types of situations to her benefit.​
  • She watches too many movies: Leese was a low key nerd before being a hunter, she lets things get to her head like kung-fu movies, action sequences, picking locks, hiding stealthy, cop escapes, etc....but also she picked up a few applications from them as well.​
  • She can throw down: Krav Maga lessons since she was 8 years old, a current Red Belt, but only fights when absolutely mandatory. Otherwise humble.​
This is good, I like it! However, I need you to re-read the rules and edit your CS accordingly (*cough* rule 10 *cough*) before I can approve it. Once you do that, I can guarantee you'll be approved.

So far, so good! I like that she has a nickname, it adds humanity.

This is good, but also not going to work. Sorry. Leviathan have almost no role in this role play, but a possession could work. It could have been angels, or demons. She also doesn't need to know what really caused the problem. As far as the 3 years ago, that's good. Overall, it is solid and makes sense, just change it from leviathan (maybe werewolves?) to pretty much anything else and it's good. Actually, f**k it, I'll add the leviathan in later. However, (*spolier alert for the TV series!!!*) the leviathan don't become well known for a long time, so don't expect her to know any time soon. It's going to be a dead end, and the immediate bad guys are actually working to hide the fact from her. This is good, and way fitting as an explanation for why someone would be a hunter.

This is going to start the night of their graduation, so she has finished up high school. No worries though. I like this part a lot, actually, she is shown as strong but willing to restrain herself. It also shows the connection between herself and Gwen, which is imperative and stronger than any other bond in the RP.

This is good, I like it! However, I need you to re-read the rules and edit your CS accordingly (*cough* rule 10 *cough*) before I can approve it. Once you do that, I can guarantee you'll be approved.
And here I thought I put in the part where it used to be Red until she seen her parents' blood everywhere. Rule 10 complete.

And here I thought I put in the part where it used to be Red until she seen her parents' blood everywhere. Rule 10 complete.
Great, you're approved! I'll try and have the IC up by the end of the day, but if it's not up by 5P EST I wouldn't expect it up till tomorrow.

Sounds good to me! I'll get up a reply soon then.
Just a quick question, are you role playing as anyone?

Sounds good to me! I'll get up a reply soon then.
Just a quick question, are you role playing as anyone?
I am going to be the entire world, I will play as any characters that you guys don't snatch up. (As it stands now, I may be playing some major ones.)

But no, I'm not gonna make any oc to play out, because I'm going to have a hard time containing and insane OP of so many of the characters. xD

Ah, a legit SPN roleplay. Exactly what I've been waiting for~

I will be getting a CS up soon for a Moderate Guy, probably a Demon. And I don't mind them being killed off at all. Let's me practice my death scenes ^^

@ForgottenBlood Thanks a bunches for tagging me!

Is the angel already taken for Moderate?

Character Sheet :
Name :
Cerberus, Johnathan Kenly
Looks :
20h3g45.jpg

Hunter : No
Current Occupation : N/A
Species : Demon
Biography : A simple demon of hell, he escaped the Hot Box the first chance he got and has been living in his meat suit since. He likes to take on the demons he used to call brethren, moving from town to town enjoying the human world. Watching people to see what they do, and on occasion causing some trouble. Last he was seen he was driving a cherry Mustang on the Southern California coast.

@Mollz

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mollz
Soo can I stay as him anyways? He can die and everything. We can be background characters (^.^)

Name: Aviyah
Looks:
H1.PNG
Hunter: No
Current Occupation: Angel
Species: Angel
Biography: Aviyah was one of the most devout of the followers of God, never straying even a little from the path set out for her as one of his angels. However, as time passed and God continued to be absent, she began to take matters into her own hands. If he was not here to direct her, then she should follow the general gist of his commands, shouldn't she? Assenia has come to earth to destroy demons. That was what God wanted after all, right? The first thing she did when she first landed was sire a child with a vessel, in the hopes that one day they might become a useful tool. She had to use another angel to do this, and has only sired one. Since then, she has destroyed demons quietly, and watched the humans and hunters carefully, waiting for perhaps a good time to wipe out all of the demons. Her favorite color is sky blue.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Diarmuid McCallum
Looks:
tumblr_mp4sjy0L3r1rcahsuo1_500.jpg
Hunter: Yes
Current Occupation: None besides being a hunter.
Species: Human
Biography: Diarmuid didn't have a tragic history like so many of his hunter colleagues. He was introduced to the hunter world by his parents. Both of his parents were hunters, and he grew up without the smallest doubt that he was going to follow in their footsteps. He is an only child, and never experienced what it was like to have siblings, but he never felt lonely. His parents had taught him well, after all, that when you become a hunter, you're always alone, no sense wasting time feeling lonely. As if to hammer this point in, while his parents were not necessarily neglectful or abusive, they did not pour love and affection into him, teaching him to be self-sufficient. To give him his first taste, they took him on a hunt when he was ten, and allowed him to make the final blow. He's never looked back from this path since then. His favorite color is forest green.

Last edited:
Ah, a legit SPN roleplay. Exactly what I've been waiting for~

I will be getting a CS up soon for a Moderate Guy, probably a Demon. And I don't mind them being killed off at all. Let's me practice my death scenes ^^

@ForgottenBlood Thanks a bunches for tagging me!
Fantastic, someone who wants their character to die, I can work with it! Put up your character sheet and lets get rocking.

Can I mention how much I love all of you right now (not like marry love, but internet love) because I did not think this was going to end up working.?

Reactions: Kitsune
Character Sheet :
Name :
Cerberus, Johnathan Kenly
Looks :
20h3g45.jpg

White eyed demon.
Current Occupation : Fetcher of Souls, however he has decided to go rogue. No longer a servant of the King of Hell.
Species : The Original Hell Hound.
Biography : One of the original soldiers of Lucifer, he served as gatekeeper to hell for many years. His service came without price until more of his breed began sprouting up as creations not his offspring. He hated the thought of not being the only Hell Hound and began taking to killing souls in hell, relieving them of their torturers. Many souls left hell whilst he went on his rampages and he had hoped to be charged with returning them. But his 'kin' were sent to track them down. He refused to stay in his position as gatekeeper to hell and moved to the human world, he possessed a body and has been in it since his entering this world. The body he possesses has been well fed and carefully maintained. He spends his days enjoying the human condition and whenever the King of Hell sends troops up top to hunt him down he enjoys slaughtering them.
Okie doke so I'm not sure why nobody is reading the rules, I even listed the specific rule I mean in my reply to other CS's. It's kind of a pet peeve of mine, so to be honest I am probably going to be a bit nit picky with your CS...

1. Name: I'm assuming Cerberus is the demon and Johnathan Kenly is the human? If so, that's fine, good names.
  2. Age: He's a demon, this makes sense.
  3. Looks: I like it, fits the theme, fits a demon, I just like it. White eyed demon? This does not go here, it would go in species. I'll cover it more when I review that.
  4. Hunter: This is fine.
  5. Current Occupation: If he is not currently a "Fetcher of Souls" then this goes in biography. Which is where I will cover the rest of this. So, for your character, your occupation would be "N/A". He doesn't serve Lucifer (not all demons do, bt-dubbs, there are other 'political leaders' in hell) and he isn't a crossroads demon or anything.
  6. Species: This is an interesting concept, but not a part of the Supernatural universe (White Eyed Demons are though). Hellhounds in this universe are actual hounds (LINK), and don't appear to be anything but demon dogs. Your species would be Demon - White Eyed. However, the Supernatural Wiki explains how rare a white eyed demon is. A moderate character is mildly temporary, in that they aren't going to be the 'boss fight' that a white eyed demon is. Your character kind of fits as a Knight of Hell, but in this universe they are all dead (LINK). I know this is super bummy, but a demon moderate character is going to be (at most) a red eyed demon/ crossroads demon which would make them a crossroads demon, not a rogue (LINK).
  7. Biography: The soldiers of Lucifer were called the Knights of Hell, and they are all dead. I understand that you're not particularly familiar with the SUpernatural TV series, which is fine and you're more than welcome to play, but to play a character like this you will need to check out the demon wiki page (LINK) or the summary I made on my iwaku blog. As a demon, he would not need to and therefore would not keep his meat suit "well fed". As far as the job description, there is no Fetcher of Souls in this fandom universe. It is an interesting concept, but not a part of this. Demons like to be on earth, and while they may not get along with one another, they don't send them back to hell (this is something only higher level demons, or demons with a tool, can do).
In summary, your character is not approved. I am sorry, but he does not fit into the Supernatural TV Series universe and you did not read/follow the rules. Please re-edit and tag/message me when you're done.

@firejay1 @Mippu @HellHoundWoof @C O N S U M E D☯R A G E @Kitsune @Mollz @ch0sen1 @Boss Megu

Hello everyone! Thank you all for your interest, in one way or another, in this RP. Some of you have been approved, and some have not, and some are still working on their CS's (this is not shaming, don't feel bed). No matter your status, I definitely think you need to know this.

I'm sorry for not posting up the IC yet. I should have and just haven't, I was just given a promotion (well, added responsibility of the BB and GB departments, we'll see about a raise this Thursday) and work has been crazy. Though, I work in operations, so I guess work is always crazy. But, I am done moving so hopefully *crosses fingers* life will settle down again.

Anyway, I want to have it up ASAP and will let you all know as soon as I do. I have been working on it, don't worry! Everyone who's been approved, sit tight (maybe read up on Supernatural's Wiki?), everyone who has editing to do edit up and get approved, and everyone who is working on their CS, get it up and I'll look it over.

Have a fabulous day everyone!

Alright, by telling why an angel would want to be like...with humans do you mean tell it in the history?

If I do an angel, will you reject the CS if it comes out similar to Castiel?

If so then I think I can make up a different reason... (Ugh History's are so hard to figure out sometimes .-. )

And what do you mean work with Jay? Like literally or like with her character?

Some things that will probably be included in the history

1. Following God's order and doing as he/she is told
2. Figuring out that he/ she's a puppet on strings
3. Rebellion
4. Saving hunters?

Later on

4. Death?
4A. Resurrection
5. Deeper feel for the hunters
5A. Closer interaction of sorts maybe? Like helping them beyond what is meant for an Angel to do?
6. Realizing God isn't coming back
Etc...

Okie doke so I'm not sure why nobody is reading the rules, I even listed the specific rule I mean in my reply to other CS's. It's kind of a pet peeve of mine, so to be honest I am probably going to be a bit nit picky with your CS...

1. Name: I'm assuming Cerberus is the demon and Johnathan Kenly is the human? If so, that's fine, good names.
  2. Age: He's a demon, this makes sense.
  3. Looks: I like it, fits the theme, fits a demon, I just like it. White eyed demon? This does not go here, it would go in species. I'll cover it more when I review that.
  4. Hunter: This is fine.
  5. Current Occupation: If he is not currently a "Fetcher of Souls" then this goes in biography. Which is where I will cover the rest of this. So, for your character, your occupation would be "N/A". He doesn't serve Lucifer (not all demons do, bt-dubbs, there are other 'political leaders' in hell) and he isn't a crossroads demon or anything.
  6. Species: This is an interesting concept, but not a part of the Supernatural universe (White Eyed Demons are though). Hellhounds in this universe are actual hounds (LINK), and don't appear to be anything but demon dogs. Your species would be Demon - White Eyed. However, the Supernatural Wiki explains how rare a white eyed demon is. A moderate character is mildly temporary, in that they aren't going to be the 'boss fight' that a white eyed demon is. Your character kind of fits as a Knight of Hell, but in this universe they are all dead (LINK). I know this is super bummy, but a demon moderate character is going to be (at most) a red eyed demon/ crossroads demon which would make them a crossroads demon, not a rogue (LINK).
  7. Biography: The soldiers of Lucifer were called the Knights of Hell, and they are all dead. I understand that you're not particularly familiar with the SUpernatural TV series, which is fine and you're more than welcome to play, but to play a character like this you will need to check out the demon wiki page (LINK) or the summary I made on my iwaku blog. As a demon, he would not need to and therefore would not keep his meat suit "well fed". As far as the job description, there is no Fetcher of Souls in this fandom universe. It is an interesting concept, but not a part of this. Demons like to be on earth, and while they may not get along with one another, they don't send them back to hell (this is something only higher level demons, or demons with a tool, can do).
In summary, your character is not approved. I am sorry, but he does not fit into the Supernatural TV Series universe and you did not read/follow the rules. Please re-edit and tag/message me when you're done.
Okay, I can totally edit all this. I figured you'd like an original idea, and I'm not saying that to be cheeky. Could you just be more specific as what you want from the character? Because all I see is lore stuff which I'm not sure what you want me to keep and what you would like me to edit.

(Also his favorite color is red, hence why his text is like that.)

@HelloBeautifulChild

Last edited by a moderator:
Van Zabel
giphy.gif

Name : Van Zabel

Looks :
Standing at 6' 1.6" ft, (187 cm), his dark hair and hazel eyes give Van an attractive look, but mysterious as well. His body is well toned, though not too much, just enough to notice the vanity in his traits. He's always really well dressed, his clothes usually in the color of black, his favorite one, along with white.

Current Occupation : No one really knows what he's usually up to.

Species : ?

Biography : Van is a mysterious person, no one really knows about his past, or even about his present. He simply is there. His somewhat narcissistic persona and sarcastic behaviour draws people away from him, some say he releases an "aura" that leaves them uneasy around him, especially when he smiles. It's never sincere. It's malicious and full of secrets. They say his eyes carry a personality that is not his, that they're too old for someone so young, too ancient.

And yet, and yet, he looks so innocent at times. Charming. Friendly. Kind. Romantic. His eyes will shine in bright joy, his smile wide. He'll laugh, comfort, cry, love, and everybody forgets of the malice. Of the off-putting aura. Ah, yes. A talented con-man, this Van Zabel. It's always a game of chess, and Van does love a good old game.

tumblr_inline_mmnaezCchU1ryx5y9.gif

• Love
Reactions: HelloBeautifulChild
Species : Demon?
Yes, by the lack of specification I am going to assume he is black eyed.
Biography : One of the original soldiers of Lucifer, he served as gatekeeper to hell for many years. His service came without price until more of his breed began sprouting up as creations not his offspring. He hated the thought of not being the only Hell Hound and began taking to killing souls in hell, relieving them of their torturers. Many souls left hell whilst he went on his rampages and he had hoped to be charged with returning them. But his 'kin' were sent to track them down. He refused to stay in his position as gatekeeper to hell and moved to the human world, he possessed a body and has been in it since his entering this world. The body he possesses has been well fed and carefully maintained. He spends his days enjoying the human condition and whenever the King of Hell sends troops up top to hunt him down he enjoys slaughtering them.
Please re-read what I said. He is not one of the original soldiers for Lucifer, they are called the Knights of Hell, they are extinct. Also, you did not take out the part where your character refers to themselves as a "hell hound" despite the fact that I said those are actual hounds, and not playable characters. I am not reviewing your CS half a million times. Please have these things straightened out by the next edit.

I figured you'd like an original idea, and I'm not saying that to be cheeky.
Not upset, no worries, :), though it is frustrating that you didn't edit it....

Could you just be more specific as what you want from the character? Because all I see is lore stuff which I'm not sure what you want me to keep and what you would like me to edit.
I actually made a list for you of what I would like you to edit, here, and broke it down to section. Here is the simple, what you still need to edit:
  1. No hell hound, stop bringing it up, stop mentioning it, this definition of hell hound is not the one used in the Supernatural TV show universe, the one we are role playing in.
  2. He is not one of the original soldiers of hell, he got there like everyone else, dying and going to hell.
  3. He does not 'well feed' or 'carefully maintain' his meat suit. There is no need to, and he (as a demon) would not.
  4. He is not a gatekeeper of hell, that is not cannon and also cannot be fitted into the role play's pre-determined plot. He was just a demon. If you want him to have a job in hell, he was a crossroads demon and he will always been a crossroads demon.
  5. NEW: He would not kill souls in hell, not only can he not do that, but if he did he would be killing power and that's just stupid.
(Also his favorite color is red, hence why his text is like that.)
As I said in the rule, fit it into the biography somehow. Don't just say red, other than your comment I have no way of knowing that and when I make the reference for CS's people will not know what "Red" means.

If this next fix isn't approved you are not role playing in this RP. I am sorry, but I don't have time to review your CS half a million times.

Status
Not open for further replies.