Supernatural Group RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see someone of Lakisha's temperament being very tolerant of anyone who takes religion that seriously, especially if it comes across as a threat.

• Thank You
Reactions: VerbalAbuse
she still felt like a failure for being unable to save the statue and leaving the sinners with that figure of hell. Who knew how much warped their souls would become after hearing those sweet words of Satan.
wow rude tbh

Was that wordplay or does she really think Eirina is a demon?

you said welcome to hell... While she doesn't think you are a demon... she does believe you to be a agent of hell

Hmm... I should've mentioned what happens when you remove the catalyst...
Also I have plans for that dead woman!

Ok I need some quick clarification before my next post.

Is the statue the dead woman whose soul was sucked out by the chimera?

Also is there like an area that is neutral in the city where the church can't reach?

The statue is a petrified dead guy, the dead woman is a different victim.

And neither the church, cult, or masquerade have a presence in the underground section of the city.

So as long as we take the subway, we'll be fine.

The church is more of an reactionary group. There primary goal is to help the people first not hunt mages to extinction. As long as you don't give signs that you are a mage and do not cause trouble. It would be a while before you will be targeted.

So like for example. Everyone hunting that chimera would not make you a target because your not actively being dangerous to the people or the church.

Also Ransom's characters actions made his two characters stand out to the church. So even though Ameko knows who some of you guys are, she will not actively search for you until those two are taken care of or are deemed not a threat anymore.

Also everyone who did not just attack Ameko without hiding their identity will not be target by Ameko if she catches you for a short while because you don't appear dangerous and helped save the people. However after failing to convince you to get purified a few times, she will the start to take action.

So if you want to stay safe, don't get caught and reported by the people. Don't just attack the church without a well thought out plan.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mahou-Shoujo
The flail might've

PSSHWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

The statue is a petrified dead guy, the dead woman is a different victim.

And neither the church, cult, or masquerade have a presence in the underground section of the city.

Ok so there are 2 victums. Both dead and unable to be saved?

That crystal Ameko took was the woman's soul crystallised into mana. Make of that what you will. The man, I have no clue, but if Mahou got plans then Mahou got plans.

Ok so there are 2 victums. Both dead and unable to be saved?
Well the man is dead, the chimera turned him into a rock.
The crystal is a combination of the two people and Chimera's soul and the woman can technically be saved by the masquerade who can turn her into a homunculus.

Status
Not open for further replies.