Supernatural Group RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOOO... My direct Counter D:<

Then i will Bite one head and kiss the other on the forhead. Thus creating making one head jealous of the other

But if the jealous head kills the other one, wouldn't that mean I have three heads?

Is this going to continue until I have enough heads that they have their own gravity to the point where they implode in on themselves and become a black hole, thus destroying the entire solar system in a jealous-induced Random-head frenzy?

No, only until the mass exceeds your bodies ability to maintain balance and I lose my V.... Visa... uhh yeah... visa. >.>

This is rapidly getting out of hand. I'm going to wait for Bass to post, but after that, does anyone mind if I get Eirina to use her hax to stop everyone from trying to kill each other?

But they are trying to kill me... not you...

plus i dont see a reason for you to cheat Random... Just have her leave.

But they are trying to kill me... not you...

plus i dont see a reason for you to cheat Random... Just have her leave.
Well, my reasoning is that Ameko is heavily outnumbered, so she is in actual danger, and if the RP turns into fully-fledged PvP before all the PCs even know each other's names, I can say from experience that it isn't going to last very long.

Also, cheating implies that I'm breaking rules, but Eirina does have the ability to dissolve the conflict. I don't want to use her much until the other PCs are capable of matching her, but unless someone else comes up with a solution for this, I'm not seeing a great number of other options (especially since at least Percy and Lakisha are heading in the direction of full blood-rage).

Well, my reasoning is that Ameko is heavily outnumbered, so she is in actual danger, and if the RP turns into fully-fledged PvP before all the PCs even know each other's names, I can say from experience that it isn't going to last very long.

Also, cheating implies that I'm breaking rules, but Eirina does have the ability to dissolve the conflict. I don't want to use her much until the other PCs are capable of matching her, but unless someone else comes up with a solution for this, I'm not seeing a great number of other options (especially since at least Percy and Lakisha are heading in the direction of full blood-rage).

When i said cheat, i did not mean you as a player but was just making a play on words from you Hax comment. My apologizes if you though i was implying something else.

also Don't worry about my character. Ameko does not plan on fighting right now. And i am completely safe. I wont say why but just know i am still on top of the situation. Dont play to keep me safe.

When i said cheat, i did not mean you as a player but was just making a play on words from you Hax comment. My apologizes if you though i was implying something else.
Ah, my bad. Looks like I'm still a little wary of exact words.

Well, so long as Ameko can get out of there unharmed and defuse the conflict, we should be okay.

Ah, my bad. Looks like I'm still a little wary of exact words.

Well, so long as Ameko can get out of there unharmed and defuse the conflict, we should be okay.
I really want the last person to post before i do but if they dont i make my response.

unless magic girl gives me permission (as the villian) to make multiple post out of order

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mahou-Shoujo
I'm sure Bass will be here, don't panic. Judging by what he was last doing and what time it is over there, he's already working on a post.

Ugh, I know that feeling. Seems like everyone's down in the dumps recently. It might just be that time of year.

@AtomicBass

Your post Sumarizes excatly what I was thinking. How everyone just ignored what One person said and her powerful abilities just because my character stated she was apart of the church. lol

(not complaining, just thought it was funny)

I know, right? I went and wrote her a cool cryptic introduction too.

I'll move my post to the end of this round to give the fight a chance to defuse by itself. Go for it, Unyielding.

I was actually hoping to have Lakisha go solo against Ameko while the others fought devil girl. Hadn't planned on being followed, nor did I know Ameko would evade imminently.

I can't see anyone fighting Eirina just yet. Flailing angrily in her general direction, perhaps, but not fighting. I don't really want to get her into combat this early in the RP anyway... It too easily ruins the power dynamic between the other PCs and the NPC factions.

I was actually hoping to have Lakisha go solo against Ameko while the others fought devil girl. Hadn't planned on being followed, nor did I know Ameko would evade imminently.
I expect the wolf kid to do it because of hsi bio... but not your character... As i did not see a direct connection between you and the church

Status
Not open for further replies.