Supernatural Group RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you can, what did you want to know?

Anything that isn't spoilerish, really. Specifically, things along the lines of:
  • What does "retaining parts of their old life" entail, and how far can that go?
  • Can mages be made into homunculi, and if so, does that make them any different from regular homunculi?
  • Mechanically speaking, how much of a homunculus consists of flesh and blood, and how much of mana? Can they utilise their own mana?
  • How competent/intelligent/emotional are they?
  • Do they have normal human organs and such?

Retaining old parts of themselves means they keep some memories and the strongest aspects of their personality.

They can use magic if they used to be mages but the association usually gives them a mana allowance to use the basic energy attack and shield spell.

Mages can be made into homunculi if killed by a chimera and can use some of their old spells.

Mechanically they are about 80% flesh and blood, with the remaining 20% being enhancement spells.

They are entirely competent, as smart as they were before death and mostly emotionless, with only very minor emotional reactions.
(E.g oh... My friend died...)

They have organs and stuff but are far more durable than the average human, and heal quickly.

So, one could make an educated guess that homunculi form the bulk of any actual armed forces the Masquerade has to call on?

Yeah, they deploy them alongside mages on missions, and since you can't tell a homunculus apart from a regular person at a glance they are often just walking the streets.

Welcome back!

Yeah, it got murdered for real. Hence why a certain character appeared.

So I guess we're waiting on someone powering through writer's block?

I am so sorry, i missed that alert T-T

I will post right away as i cannot let My rival steal the show XD. I two am an antagonist XD

@Random Its ON!

Aha, but if you cut off one head, two more take its place!(?)

hail hydra

Status
Not open for further replies.