Supernatural Group RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just gotta figure out a reason Vi would be in Britain cx

I've just gotta figure out a reason Vi would be in Britain cx
Aiko has super high magic density, and attracts mages from all over the world.

(I don't know how to quote people, sorry)

@Random She is Scottish, but comes from a family of factory workers in Detroit. Not exactly the type of family sto take many overseas trips lol

@Unyielding Oh goodness, that would certainly be a good reason to leave

Maybe what magic girl was saying was that having magic everywhere hides the fact that magic exist. So like Mine or your character @Random Would have a hard time tracking magic when it is everywhere.

It would be like trying to fine a cherry in a bucket of strawberries. While it clearly looks different in shape. Everything is red... so you gotta try extra hard

Nah, Black can see leylines. He's good.

Eirina, in theory, should have more trouble, but I have a hard time believing something like that can slow her down much.

Name: Lakisha Barzini

Nationality: American - New York

Sexuality: Pansexual

Personality: A fiery and courageous woman sure she can take on anything. She is kind and encouraging to others and will happily help her allies take the brunt of their foes. However, she is arrogant, naïve, and overconfident. She has a habit of getting herself seriously injured despite her successes. At the moment, she only truly concerns herself with stopping evil, but she seeks out other mages in an attempt to connect with them, to feel more normal despite her powers. She's not familiar with The Church, but she's heard bad stories. Very much the "punch it until it dies" type, she has a strange propensity for physical combat instead of magic, unlike many mages before her. Likes to play her harp, loves jam sessions.

Dress Sense: Usually rather fashionable, she dresses in form-fitting but utilitarian clothes. She is very much an aesthete, one who loves to look beautiful. Her favorite outfits usually let in a breeze, as she isn't against dressing scantily - this shows most in the summer.

Likes: Fashion, cool weather, working out, Afropunk aesthetic

Dislikes: Mage oppression, bad smells, bugs, gangbangers

Skills: Harp, cello, sorting, team organization

Appearance:
hebdogirl140_by_elgunto-d8gepwf.jpg
hebdogirl149b_by_elgunto-d8hkgq7.jpg

Social Bonus: Growing up with rich parents who insisted she find work, she is both affluential and disciplined, neither Austere nor Pampered.

Magic Focus: Weapon Enchantment - many of her spells apply magical effects to her weapons.

Utility Spells:
Mage Mode - Transforms her clothes into her Mage Mode outfit, or reverting into her civilian outfit
Acid Trip - Conjures colorful shapes that can either look cool or confuse people with sight disorders
Pyrotechniques - Conjures harmless multicolored flames to astound and dazzle others - usually at the tips of her fingers

Rituals:
Stagnate - By enchanting her own flesh over a longer process, she can seal wounds, erase scars, and repair battle disfiguring. This drains energy, but improves her overall wellness. She comes out of her ritual incredibly exhausted and usually rather sore, especially in places wounds were healed, but if given a chance to rest, she can recuperate rather easily.
Vitae - Another flesh enchantment, she can improve the strength of her physical and magical capabilities at the expense of energy after she comes down from he ritual. The runes crossing her body fade as the ritual subsides, so she usually draws Stagnate Runes on her body as she comes down.

Minor Spells:
Enchantment::Blaze - By focusing her mana in her palm, she can enchant a weapon with a fire element, making her more effective against plant- and insect-based foes, as well as dispersing ice- and shadow-based foes.
Enchantment::Snap - Also by focusing mana, she can enchant a weapon with an ice element, making her more effective against plant- and mineral-based foes, as well as dispersing fire- and reptile-based foes
Enchantment::Fulmin - Another focus enchantment, she can enchant a weapon with an electrical element, making her more effective against aqua- and metal-based foes, as well as dispersing bug- and shadow-based foes.
Physi-Chain - A spell which allows a chained weapon - like her flail - to exceed the physical length of the chain, allowing for greater reach.

Medium Spells:
Enchantment::Lumin - A greater focus enchantment, she can enchant a weapon with a light element, making her more effective against shadow- and daemon-based foes, as well as dispersing evil.
Enchantment::Umbra - Another greater focus enchantment, she can enchant a weapon with a shadow element, making her more effective against holy- and angel-based foes, as well as dispersing light.
Enchantment::Triton - A final focus enchantment, she enchants her weapon with the three lesser elements, making her more effective against all but shadow-, holy-, daemon-, angel- and neutral-based foes.

Major Spells:
Meteor Hammer - A greater manifestation of Physi-Chain, she causes the head of her flail to grow to the size of Charon, and can send it crashing down into her foe.

Character Bio:
Lakisha grew up on the nice side of the tracks with her loving father. Precocious and active throughout her youth, she learned how to climb and how to play the harp. In her teenage years, the drama that comes with it led to fear for her friends. Lakisha at age 16 wanted only to protect her friends. Through this desire, she somehow discovered her powers. She was able to enchant a pocket knife she brandished in defense of her friend, and the mere act itself scared away the would-be attackers. Her friend was also scared, but grateful for her assistance.

Afterwards, Lakisha came to grips with her powers, and sought to protect people in general with them. She took an antique flail from her father's armor collection and brandished it as her weapon. She came up with new techniques and enchantments over time, and eventually mastered the many elements she could enchant her weapons with. She stayed out of the public eye, but she heard news about her feats as "an armed, anonymous vigilante" over television.

So like im not complaining or against your CS. I just got a simple question.

So why do people chose pan sexual instead of just saying Bi. I mean don't bi people go for both boys and girls? Roleplay wise, why does this matter?

If I understand it correctly, pansexual includes everyone. Transgenders, genderneutral people, genderfluid people, nonbinary people, etc. Bisexual is men and women, pansexual is that and every other gender. RP-wise, it might not matter for interactions with other characters, if none of them are nonbinary, trans, etc. But if that's what the character is, saying they are bisexual would be incorrect

Name: Percival Emmerich

Nationality: Caucasian

Sexuality: Hetero

Personality: A strong willed Loyal man who values friendships over personal wealth.

Dress Sense: Dark colors however he prefers his arms revealed since he's proud of his physical physique.

Likes: good food, good drink, friends, women, having fun, learning new spells and himself

Dislikes: The church, the cults, those who misuse magic, those who arnt chivalrous and anything covering his arms.

Skills: Hunting/tracking skills, A bow, and a blade

Appearance: Percival is a tall man built like an Oak. He really doesn't look like a magician and truth be told he just learnt he was one recently. He looks like a soldier, short brown hair, green eyes, light skin, muscular build and square jaw.

Social Bonus: Percival knows the land due to his childhood, being raised in the mountains. He was raised by his father who prefers living off the land, so he knows the terrain and how to live off the land. He has ties with other hunters and knows people in the mountains and forrwsts which let's him get discounts in different towns.

Magic Focus: Energy Attack

Utility Spells: Spells with little or no combat use (e.g a light spell) pick up to five
  1. Flare - a small flame can be produced. Used for creating fires and lighting torches.
  2. Beast sense - gives the user the senses of a wolf for a short period of time. Used to see, smell and hear like a wolf.
  3. Swift - grants the mage a speed boost for a short time.
  4. Levitation - levitate small items.
  5. Charm - charms the person or beast the wizard is looking at.

Rituals: Used outside of combat for some gain Pick 2.

1. Druids rest - Gives a healing ability granted over the course of several hours. While the wizard is meditating energy is drawn from the earth and recovers the wizards health.
  2. Birds eye view - the wizard gains a view of the area by syncing with a winged creature. This spell takes time and patience having first need to charm the animal then syncing with them.

Minor Spells: Your basic spells that you use the most (e.g a beam attack) Pick up to four.

1. Fire ball - creates and fires a small fire ball from his hand.
  2. Gust of wind - a small but strong gust of wind knocking the opponent to the ground.
  3. Entangle - binds the target in a vine that shoots up from the ground.
  4. Strengthen - strengthens the mages physical attributes for a short time.

Medium Spells: More powerful attacks for tougher foes (e.g chain lightning) Pick up to three.

1. Fire wall - creates a barrier of flames between the mage and his opponent.
  2. Northern Winds - a strong icy wind blows in knocking down opponents.
  3. Flame Twister - a twister made of flames is summoned and under the mages control.

Major Spells: Your ultimate attack/trump card, pick one.

1. Fire Dragons - dragons made of flame and Air are summoned and due the mages bidding.

Character Bio: Percival was born the son of a mountain man so he was raised to be a hunter. He never knew his mother but his father told him stories. He would say she was the most beatiful woman in excistance, how her hair shone in the sunlight, her eyes glimmered like jewels and she loved everyone. His mother died sometime after Percival was 3 his father never told him why.

Many years later Percival was a strong, firmly built man his father taught him of the ways of a hunter. His father also taught him how to use a blade his reasoning was that these were dangerous times. Percival was a great hunter known in several mountain towns and trading posts having established trades and friendships amongst the people. People would often rely on Percival since they knew he was always willing to help anyone in need.

One day while hunting with his father Percival was attacked by a wolf. His father tried to assist but was held at bay by the pack. As the beast was about to take down Percival he stopped, they all did. Percival felt strange, he watched as the beasts did as he commanded. He finally told them to leave and never return. His father told him everything that day, that he was the son of a powerful mage. Percival's mother was known far and wide for her magic and how she would use it to benifit everyone. He then told his son that his mother was taken and murdered by the church simply for being a mage.

Percival thanked his father and during the dark of night left his home in search of revenge for his mother. He swore he would become a great mage and destroy the church once and for all. Percival found some peaceful druids that showed him the ways of sorcery. He trained with them for a little more than a year and now that he's ready he finally starts his journey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry it took so long I didn't see the link to the signups

His name is listed as "Adam" but he's called "Percival" throughout. You might want to remedy that.

Reactions: Kurogane86
Also you have an offensive spell in utility (vines) and a utility spell in offense (swift)

Looks like it.

I still don't know whether or not I like his naivete. He literally be all like "thx 4 the help druids, brb avenging my mom by wipin out an entire religion"

Reactions: Kurogane86
Looks like it.

I still don't know whether or not I like his naivete. He literally be all like "thx 4 the help druids, brb avenging my mom by wipin out an entire religion"
But thats the best kind of victim
Just think, he only has a year of magic experience. I have like 16 and I think im the only player from the church. I cant lose. My character is just going to toy with you until you realize that you are sin and must be saved. Then I will save you and nobody gonna stop me!

(unless Black steps in)

BY INVITATION ONLY - Aiko City

I went and finally made the thread.
Posting order is first come first served, but don't post again until everyone has posted.
If you don't post within twenty four hours you will be skipped unless doing something plot related.

Status
Not open for further replies.