Supernatural Group RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how i see the fights.

Black vs Ameko
A court ship of pretending to fight with magic while the real fight is a battle of ideas and LOVE!

Percival vs Ameko
A struggle to pin me down with your long range element magic. Because once i get close, i have the advantage.

Lakisha vs Ameko
This will be a much tougher fight due to her mace. Ameko will be avoiding the mace until she gets a clear shot. A lot of hit and run from Ameko's side because getting hit by that mace would spell doom!

Vi vs Ameko
This will be one of the few time Ameko will get reckless because the way i see it, the longer this fight progresses, the bigger vi's arsenal is going to get.

Eirina vs Ameko
Like i still dont understand what that ability does OOC so good luck Ameko... (I think she gonna lose this one no matter what)

These are all more or less summarize with the notion that Ameko knows all your skills and how they work... Also this has my bias and in no way affirms that ameko is the strongest character and cannot lose. Lastly this shows what I (unyielding) believes Ameko has to do to win and is my own opinion and does not explain how I think other characters she play to beat me.

I will not argue with any statement in here as i feel nobody here (except for maybe black due to the similar type of fighting) Will have a higher skill level than my character in a straight up close range. I look at Lakisha as a mid range close range fighter who has a deadly kit close range though...

Which is actually really good... If we have a villain temporary alliances might happen!

I look at Lakisha as a mid range close range fighter who has a deadly kit close range though...
While her fighting style is certainly close-range devastation, her Physi-Chain enchantment will allow her to fight at any range, although with physics in mind, her long range attacks take much longer to hit the mark, and are relatively easy to outrun if you know it's coming. The closer you get, though, the faster her strikes - in CQC, she can whip her flail in circles around her, dealing quick, endless strikes with her chosen element.

I'll have Lakisha assume, if she doesn't know Ameko's Church affiliation, that Enchantment::Lumin will deal the most damage, and if she knows her Church affiliation, she'll use Enchantment::Umbra, but when Lakisha discovers Ameko's insectoid nature, she'll be able to conserve energy by using Enchantment::Blaze.

• Useful
Reactions: Unyielding
Just checking that everyone saw the link I posted?

Reactions: Unyielding
While her fighting style is certainly close-range devastation, her Physi-Chain enchantment will allow her to fight at any range, although with physics in mind, her long range attacks take much longer to hit the mark, and are relatively easy to outrun if you know it's coming. The closer you get, though, the faster her strikes - in CQC, she can whip her flail in circles around her, dealing quick, endless strikes with her chosen element.

I'll have Lakisha assume, if she doesn't know Ameko's Church affiliation, that Enchantment::Lumin will deal the most damage, and if she knows her Church affiliation, she'll use Enchantment::Umbra, but when Lakisha discovers Ameko's insectoid nature, she'll be able to conserve energy by using Enchantment:: Blaze.
First and for most,

I would like the emphasize the fact that i said mid to close range.

Second

I did mention you have a close range kit.

third.

I believe i gave respect to your weapon but hinting that Ameko would not engage in extended close hand combat.

forth

While ameko works for the church. She does not have an Affiliation for the holy element. so dont think that you will deal bonus damage because Ameko is a holy warrior. She is one but in name alone. She has no element or better to say, she is affect by magic the same way every other human is. Intern she is neutral.

Also... KEEP THAT THING AWAY FROM MEEEE

*Cowards after seeing the mace*

FInally,

If you do not figure out that Ameko works for the church in the middle of a fight... then you are brain dead! XD

I love you all

Not trying to start fights. Just want to prevent confusion.

Yeah, gonna post maybe tomorrow midday CST, I'm gonna be away from a PC tonight. Don't want to open from mobile.

EDIT: It's hard to tell a ninja is a nun, let's be real. Also, you'd think someone with insect magic would be insect-based, and vulnerable to fire

Last edited:
On the subject of matchups, I'm thinking Black, depending on circumstances, will either lose horribly or totally wtfroflstomp, as his abilities, once he overcomes range and speed limitations, are very difficult to find a solid counter to.

Which means that when I inevitably introduce White, it would be most interesting to do so as an antagonist.

Eirina, on the other hand, with the pretty damn lame ability to do literally whatever the hell she wants, is versatile enough to have a glaring advantage vs everyone. Go figure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, gonna post maybe tomorrow midday CST, I'm gonna be away from a PC tonight. Don't want to open from mobile.

EDIT: It's hard to tell a ninja is a nun, let's be real. Also, you'd think someone with insect magic would be insect-based, and vulnerable to fire

You will see why I made that comment when our characters meet.

Second, her powers are insect theme. She does not become a insect by using them. She is affected by fire the same as every other non fire mage.

The idea is that she is enhancing her body and creating magic weapons over it. Since she likes bugs though, she names it and shapes it to look like a bug.

Last edited:
Sudden question that I just realised I may need an answer too: the Church that is hunting mages seems like the Catholic Church, but might be Protestant, or maybe even the Church of England. Which Church, specifically, are we talking about?

Catholic, the Protestant church has no idea mages exist but the church of England provides non magical support.

• Thank You
Reactions: Random
I AM GOING TO HAVE WAY MORE FUN WITH THIS THAN I SHOULD AND I APOLOGISE TO ANY ACTUAL CHRISTIANS IN ADVANCE ABOUT ANY FUTURE REMARKS BLACK MAY MAKE

• Love
Reactions: VerbalAbuse
I just want to point out that I am not very familiar with how an church really works. So if I describe something that is wrong or incorrect about the church, please let me know.

Random ye better watch it... I'm Christian. However I won't be offended by anything you say IC as long as it is tasteful.

Percival. I wished I had not posted already because I have a really good idea on how to interact with you. And don't worry Ameko is on break so no fighting.

Well, it's mostly going to be remarks about the Catholic Church rather than Christianity itself. He's pissed off at the people who modified him into an aberration and tried to indoctrinate him into a killer (which they basically succeeded at), but he has no qualms with God.

Well, it's mostly going to be remarks about the Catholic Church rather than Christianity itself. He's pissed off at the people who modified him into an aberration and tried to indoctrinate him into a killer (which they basically succeeded at), but he has no qualms with God.
It doesn't matter what happened. Ameko will return his faith no matter what! And have you working for the church again. So get out all the hate now.

Last edited:
@Random

Cutting to the chase... Do you not what Ameko to have her vacation. Now she is gonna be in big trouble for taking a vacation when a bunch of priest were killed.

Since it 4 v 1(me) v 1

Could we agree that i get control of the Church... since i represent it?

Don't worry, she's not alone. White will be here before long.

[spoili]Then again, so will Eirina.[/spoili]

@Random

Cutting to the chase... Do you not what Ameko to have her vacation. Now she is gonna be in big trouble for taking a vacation when a bunch of priest were killed.

Since it 4 v 1(me) v 1

Could we agree that i get control of the Church... since i represent it?
Minor control is granted, you can't call on an army but goons, resources and magical assistance? Sure.

Oh and in the future if you guys ever do anything involving NPCs, monsters, or anything else that requires the gamemasters touch, make sure to tag me in the post.

• Useful
Reactions: Random
Don't worry, she's not alone. White will be here before long.

[spoili]Then again, so will Eirina.[/spoili]
That's not what I'm saying

I have no problem with you attacking priest but your post just did some things I think you should be considerate of.

1. You just killed a mage cardinal like it was child's play. Given how high ranking they are, they would be the equivalent of a big boss but you made them like a trash mob. That ultimately means that either the church is super weak or your character is God like. Both of with will hurt the to cause now everyone is going to want to be at your power level and murdering the church and I can't stop them cause I can only be in one place. This also means that now the players are ultimately he strongest beings in this world cause making anyone else stronger would overall hurt the church.

Also the church is suppose to be feared. How can they be feared when their leaders get killed so easily.

I also go back to my original point. It is 4 on 1. Even with white. The odds are not in our favor. And now you just pretty much said the church is nothing without us.

I have no problem with black being strong but that is just too strong for someone who will have 3 other allies. Even if you play lone wolf, I still have to fight the other 3 people too. I beg of you to change that post to show you trashing non mages or weak priest please so everyone can grow stronger without creating the DBZ effect

• Thank You
Reactions: Mahou-Shoujo
There, that guy is now an immortal (and pissed off) agent of the church.

Status
Not open for further replies.