• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Superhero/vigilante RP (w/a side of romance)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentxChaos

Vivid Imaginings
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Hello fellow Iwakuians! It's been a while since I've come searching for a partner and this time around I'm looking for something... alil more specific than usual. To start out, I'll give you a brief description on what I'm hoping for and then after provide more info if you're still interested :) okie dokie?

Basically, the title says it all for the genre and content of the RP. I have a superhero character (female) I've used only once, and am dying to use again! I've provided a link below that gives a picture and brief description and I'll provide more info if we decide to kick this off together.

In essence of what I'm hoping in a partner: someone who's more aggressive in plotting and confident in their ability to move an RP forward. While I would not say I'm looking for a GM in a 1x1 roleplay, you should know off-hand my plotting skills are at the level of dirt and, at the moment, my RL simply doesn't allow me the time to hash out a decent plot.
That being said: Please don't think I'm not looking for you to do all the work! I will be open with my thoughts and ideas. And, despite how my schedule may fluctuate, I can promise a minimum 1 post a week, and I'm always always available for discussion!

Alright, still with me? If so, thank you! ^.^ Keep reading.

More RP Thoughts
  • while I want a romance subplot, I'm not the most romantic person. Action and overarching plot are very much a yes
  • I'd prefer a male pairing, but you could convince me otherwise ;)
  • I am open to fandom or original world*
    • *Note: Please be aware that while I'm fine operating in a fandom world (Marvel, DC etc), my knowledge is limited to movies, a couple shows, and a couple comics AND I will ONLY play canon characters as NPC's. This is due to my own writer's code, which I do not hold against my partners in any way!! I support whatever you want for your characters, as long as you respect what I decide for mine.*
  • We will most likely be playing multiple characters and NPC's.
  • I am anticipating this to be long-term
My expectations on our partnership
  • minimum of 1 IC post a week
  • Post length: for the most part, a couple paragraphs per post.
    • However, as a writer, I recognize there are moments when you only need one sentence to communicate the moment. That's okay: as long as us, as the writers, aren't using it as an excuse of not knowing what to write, or avoid writing in general. In other words: make one-liners when necessary, but sparingly.
  • decent OOC discussion. I want to get to know the person I'm creating stories with :)
  • let me know whenever you might disappear, if you can
    • if you do disappear, and come back X amount of time later and have interest but believe I don't- PM me anyways! I can't guarantee my level of interest but I'll be happy to hear from you anyways
Me as your partner
  • I'm nice, but quiet
    • I love talking with my partners, and am willing to help out with literally anything, but will only attempt to start a conversation so many times. If you don't reciprocate, or make similar attempts, I won't talk as much
  • More passive than aggressive
    • I will share my ideas and provide suggestions, but may look to my partner to make a deciding move in a scene. This will depend, however, on the scene and the character(s) I'm playing.
  • I can become...extremely invested
    • sometimes obsessive XD
    • but not, like, scary obsessive. I like to think a lot about an RP I enjoy, and will often think of the most random things with characters. I don't like to force this on to my partners; so pretty please let me know ahead of time how acceptable you are about random, pestering questions ranging from "how would your character react to ___________" to "What's your character's most hated song?"
    • I will by no means be offended if you say no thank you. I respect privacy and the need for space
I've provided all the information most important to me-- now it's your turn! :D If you want to learn more about me, below is the link to my profile info page which gives more info on how I write and all that (along with my brief character profile) Otherwise, just ask!

Character bio: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/fima.13859/
More on info on me: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/members/silentxchaos.19687/
(click on "Information" tab)

I'd be up to role-playing if you're okay with doing a double? (Two main characters for the both of us) It's sort of my comfort zone. >-<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back