Superhero/vigilante RP (w/a side of romance)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentxChaos

Vivid Imaginings
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, magical, modern, medieval, horror, dark fantasy, post-apocalyptic, sci-fi, adventure, action, anime
Hello fellow Iwakuians! It's been a while since I've come searching for a partner and this time around I'm looking for something... alil more specific than usual. To start out, I'll give you a brief description on what I'm hoping for and then after provide more info if you're still interested :) okie dokie?

Basically, the title says it all for the genre and content of the RP. I have a superhero character (female) I've used only once, and am dying to use again! I've provided a link below that gives a picture and brief description and I'll provide more info if we decide to kick this off together.

In essence of what I'm hoping in a partner: someone who's more aggressive in plotting and confident in their ability to move an RP forward. While I would not say I'm looking for a GM in a 1x1 roleplay, you should know off-hand my plotting skills are at the level of dirt and, at the moment, my RL simply doesn't allow me the time to hash out a decent plot.
That being said: Please don't think I'm not looking for you to do all the work! I will be open with my thoughts and ideas. And, despite how my schedule may fluctuate, I can promise a minimum 1 post a week, and I'm always always available for discussion!

Alright, still with me? If so, thank you! ^.^ Keep reading.

More RP Thoughts
  • while I want a romance subplot, I'm not the most romantic person. Action and overarching plot are very much a yes
  • I'd prefer a male pairing, but you could convince me otherwise ;)
  • I am open to fandom or original world*
    • *Note: Please be aware that while I'm fine operating in a fandom world (Marvel, DC etc), my knowledge is limited to movies, a couple shows, and a couple comics AND I will ONLY play canon characters as NPC's. This is due to my own writer's code, which I do not hold against my partners in any way!! I support whatever you want for your characters, as long as you respect what I decide for mine.*
  • We will most likely be playing multiple characters and NPC's.
  • I am anticipating this to be long-term
My expectations on our partnership
  • minimum of 1 IC post a week
  • Post length: for the most part, a couple paragraphs per post.
    • However, as a writer, I recognize there are moments when you only need one sentence to communicate the moment. That's okay: as long as us, as the writers, aren't using it as an excuse of not knowing what to write, or avoid writing in general. In other words: make one-liners when necessary, but sparingly.
  • decent OOC discussion. I want to get to know the person I'm creating stories with :)
  • let me know whenever you might disappear, if you can
    • if you do disappear, and come back X amount of time later and have interest but believe I don't- PM me anyways! I can't guarantee my level of interest but I'll be happy to hear from you anyways
Me as your partner
  • I'm nice, but quiet
    • I love talking with my partners, and am willing to help out with literally anything, but will only attempt to start a conversation so many times. If you don't reciprocate, or make similar attempts, I won't talk as much
  • More passive than aggressive
    • I will share my ideas and provide suggestions, but may look to my partner to make a deciding move in a scene. This will depend, however, on the scene and the character(s) I'm playing.
  • I can become...extremely invested
    • sometimes obsessive XD
    • but not, like, scary obsessive. I like to think a lot about an RP I enjoy, and will often think of the most random things with characters. I don't like to force this on to my partners; so pretty please let me know ahead of time how acceptable you are about random, pestering questions ranging from "how would your character react to ___________" to "What's your character's most hated song?"
    • I will by no means be offended if you say no thank you. I respect privacy and the need for space
I've provided all the information most important to me-- now it's your turn! :D If you want to learn more about me, below is the link to my profile info page which gives more info on how I write and all that (along with my brief character profile) Otherwise, just ask!

Character bio: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/fima.13859/
More on info on me: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/members/silentxchaos.19687/
(click on "Information" tab)

I'd be up to role-playing if you're okay with doing a double? (Two main characters for the both of us) It's sort of my comfort zone. >-<

I'd be up to role-playing if you're okay with doing a double? (Two main characters for the both of us) It's sort of my comfort zone. >-<
Sure! Wanna PM me and let me know what your thoughts are?

Status
Not open for further replies.