Sunnepheia: The Prosperos Quest

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Seems legit.

Reactions: lynzy
Okay, looks like there's just one troll left that hasn't been specifically killed in detail. So if Shardis or Kal can finish him off we can move along.

kk let me catch on these 12 posts then I'll post....should be done by mid-day tomorrow

actually thanks to Asmo's fine post summarizing the fight so far I'm down to three :) so I'll have my post up tomorrow morning.....night!

Lynzy and I are collaborating on a post so Kal and Shar can combo kill the troll. Should be up later!

Poor Tegol...

[MENTION=2221]Chronos[/MENTION], you can explain your absence with a sixth troll if you want. Maybe it ambushed you in the crevasse before you caught up with us.

Lynzy said:
"Good fight!" Kal extended a friendly hand to Shardis before looking around the room to see how the rest of the party was doing.

Whut? We're in a room?

yeah that sounds good that or Tegol forgot to mention he's partially deaf XD

This OOC keeps me entertained.

Ill get a "I just got saved by medwick and oh, I'm a dumb sniper" post in < 9 hours! (In the morning!)

Yes, and I'll shall have my character help other characters drag even more characters to safety!

OMG TEAMWERQ U GAIZ WE DID IT

• Love
Reactions: lynzy and Sakura
Then come the recriminations.

In Aerie's defense, she was only doing her job as a scout. Without her, y'all would have never known there was a giant hole filled with sticks of death and also trolls!

----> You're welcome.

Some how I get a baaaad feeling about this word and Asmo using it...​

• Definition of recrimination (n)

Bing Dictionary
    re·crim·i·na·tion [ ri krìmmə náysh'n ]
    1. accusing of somebody in return: an accusation made against
    somebody who has brought a previous accusation
    2. countercharge: an accusation that somebody accused of a crime​
    makes against the accuser​
  • Synonyms: accusation, blame, reproach, allegation, retort, retaliation

• Love
Reactions: Sakura and DotCom