Sunnepheia: The Prosperos Quest

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Medwick's in the line at Burger King.

HA. Liar. There are no lines at Burger King.

• Love
Reactions: lynzy
Oh oh, can he get me an order of fries, a sprite, and a cheese burger with no onions.

Actually seeing as much of the food is wet can he also stop at Walmart on the way back and just get us some stuff. Thanks that would be awesome.

Go to the darn drive-thru and get over here, Medwick!

And the bridge is broken, too :c Love your diagram [MENTION=2210]lynzy[/MENTION]! It's super helpful!

ty Sakura lol don't stop anywhere on the way back Medwick! the food will get cold! might as well make it a meal deal with fries and a pepsi I'm kinda hungry.

Such a wonderful leader, grabbing Burger King for us!

Sorry for the lack of post. Been quite busy since Friday and I haven't had a whole lot of time to post. Post incoming :)

I knew the diagrams wouldn't help.

-__-

That was one hell of a jump you just made, DrPepper.

Ah, thank you Asmo! Kal's got mad ups :P

How far apart were they and how do i need to change my post? I thought the group at the bottom was releatively close together ><

Well, Shardis was at the bottom of the valley were she took out one of the trolls and freed Aerie who was also at the bottom busy being eaten by said trolls. There is a long ice bridge connecting the two faces of the cliffs, on one side of the bridge was were Caoihme, Ethel, and Kana are trying to get the two guard trolls' attention so that they will not try and assist their three brethren that are down in the valley fighting Shardis and a very pissed off Aerie. The bridge itself has a fifteen foot gap in the middle and getting down into the valley is pretty tricky unless you have multiple arms, three inch claws, or a lot of experience coupled with a lot of extra time (something no one really has at this point).

• Love
We'll say it was a very good jump.

Also, this is Medwick...

• Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: DotCom and DrPepper
Asmo...I...I...will you marry me?

I just...I love that movie...so much. (Though I've now heard it's being outdone by Sharknado. #wut)

(notice the fly on his forehead?) ewwweeh

Last edited by a moderator:
THAT'S THE BEST PART!

oky,​
I need a diagram!!!
sooo lost on who is where and what trolls is left to deal wit....