Sunnepheia: The Prosperos Quest

It's about 10 minutes walk (5 minutes run) to get through the crevasse and into the valley.

The bridge is broken in the middle with about a 15 foot gap. Climbing down to the floor is dangerous (unless you're a multi-armed troll).

Last edited:
Reactions: DrPepper and lynzy
That is the cutest little diagram I have ever seen.

NOBODY RESCUE HER YET. She has to bitch about how much she hates everything first.
Proceed as you see fit.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: lynzy
So is Kal's arm any better? It sounded like someone would dress it or heal it, but no one has explicitly said so ;>.>

Am I safe to assume that it's somewhat better?

Let me get a post in guys!
I'll have Ethel flashback to taking care of Caohime's hand, Kal's arm, & checking up on Shardis.
& she needs to reboot herself from the fire before she falls over.

Busybusybusy.
I promise I'll post soon in a few hours :3

I was gonna say...I'm pretty sure everyone is about to die.

• Love
*dumps more band aids on Sakura*

Poor Ethel. EVERYONE STOP BEING INJURED

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sakura and lynzy
I should have known and made a warrior, not a healer

ALL DONE :D

Mugi_icon_1.jpg

Sorry for that unusually long post, was so busy this week that I was doing a bit of catch-up.

And damn Shardis has just been brought back from the brink of death and she is already out looking for trouble. Hopefully Ethel is feeling better because I sense a load of shit about to hit the fan.

yup just ask ol' Medwick thar about 'er. she's a pocket full o' trouble! hot blooded she is!!

No worries, no way Aerie is going to let Shardis have *all* the fun. :devilfire:

Also, I think all our characters should start a band called 'Ethel and the Damsels in Distress'. Or 'Ethel Saves the World While Everyone Else Fucks Their Shit Up' or something else catchy.

Maybe just 'Ethel and the Blowfish'.

...and now I feel old.

OR ETHEL AND THE PUSSYCAT(S)!

YOU GAIZ!!!!!11 =O

Reactions: Sakura
Ethel's going to yell at all of you for being reckless when this over.

Except Medwick because he's a cool scholar.

Reactions: DotCom
As I see it now we are like this *raises pointer stick to the drawing posted on the wall*​
as-i-see-it_zpsd2a71f52.jpg
trolls are depicted in black​
we are yellow​
and the aenigmaes are blue​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: DotCom
^That is ridiculously helpful.

• Love