Sunnepheia: The Prosperos Quest

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I was unsure what I was getting myself into when I started reading that. I was not disappointed.

Reactions: lynzy
I'm going to be out of town from tomorrow until Sunday the 10th and my internet access will be limited. Just wanted to let everyone know ^^

• Love
Reactions: lynzy
Medwick's done enough leading. My knee hurts. >:[

• Love
Reactions: DrPepper and lynzy
I'm working on a post now. Which will incorporate subtle grumbles about why Medwick is doing all the leading. Empty complaints, of course. Mostly pointless bitching. HOORAY FOR HAVING THE ANNOYING CHARACTER

• Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: Sakura and lynzy
GOOD ANGEL. BAD ANGEL.

OH MY.

I will post promptly afterwards :3 SEE TO IT THAT YOU NOTICE IT THIS TIME ASMU.

Anyone else wanna take the sassy daughter role?

n50c2919640639.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: DotCom and lynzy
At the harsh words from Kal Caoihme turned over from the her sitting position so that she was crouched low. Her face, which had so recently been split between a mix of gratefulness and relief, was now pulled back into a dangerous snarl. While she did not have the most love for Aerie she felt that she owed the girl at least part of her life, and that was enough to inspire a bit of loyalty. But, before she could even get out a well formed threat...
OMG BESTIES

Haha, a bit of an odd and slightly skewed relationship but, I sense the makings of a beautiful acquaintanceship.

• Love
Reactions: Sakura and lynzy
I sort of want Ethel, Kana, Caihome, Shardis, and Aerie to have, like, a really awkward sleepover, with unintentionally violent and/or acerbic pillow fights. AND INTERSPECIES PRACTICE-MAKE-OUT SESSIONS.

...that's what happens at sleepovers, right?

• Love
Reactions: IceChateau777