Summer of Romance

she looks up at him and wonder she was sodeep in thoughq she didn't knw ssshe was starting

«want to skip ahaed»

((Yeah XD)) Eli just got out of the shower, he walks out of the bathroom with a towel over his shoulder.

((XD OK)) Raven looks for her white sundress and removes her fake skin that covers under her eye. she has a moon under is a left eye. some people say its a tatto but its something she hade since she was a born so she tock it off. but she could still not find her dress. "where is it?" she rolled her eyes and yelled out to her mother "mom where my dress" "its in the lunder room on a hangr it was dring" she yelled back. she ran to the lunder room and took her dress and then went to take a shower she seit everything readly so once she out she out of the room and out side to the party but mostly to Eli.

(this is what is under her eye but its small as big as a thumb

Eli gets dressed and brushes his hair. "Alright!" he said once he was finished. Then he walked outside, sat on his motorcycle and drove off to Raven's, to pick her up.

Raven got out of the shower and changed to her sun dreess then bshed her hair

Few mintues later, Eli showed up on her front steps and knocked.

Her mother awners the door with a rais of a brow the sys "i think you got the wrong house or are you looking for someone i cn maybe tell you wre they lived"

Eli gives her a polite smile. "I am looking for Raven."

"Oh then your at the righht house so tht why sh waer her sundress" she shurggs and yells "RAVEN YOU FRIEND IS HERE " raven finisheher hair and came runing down "thank mom" she smiles at her then puts on her runing shoes "if it took a guy to get her out of the baggy clothing i show have goting a boy for her long time ago" her mother smiled and left the room

Eli chuckles then looks at Raven. "You ready?"

"Alright." He walks to his motorcycle and grabs a helmet for Raven. "Here."

(sorry havent been on for a while)

Martin was sitting outside his friends house which was bumping with music and people, He was tapping his steering wheel as his other hand pulled a cigarette out of his mouth. He blew smoke out the window and let the end of the cig drop onto the floor. He opened his car door and got out of it smiling as some girls walked by him and waved. " Hows it going ladies " He smiled and said as they walked by to the party, His black cargo shorts and sleeveless t-shirt which was holding onto his sunglasses were swaying a bit in the night cool air. He smiled and ran his hand through his hair letting it settle in a better position, his arm tattoos showing out as he walks through the back into the backyard were people were dancing smiling and having fun. Martin danced his way through to the middle and was enjoying himself by now.

Um did you know 60% of death are on a motorcycle right" she siad to him takeing the helmet with a smile "hey but if we die i holed you full resbonblity" she put on the helmet "but just sying"

He smirks. "Dont worry. I wont let you die." he waits for her to sit down.

she rolls her eyes and sits behind him and put her arms around his weast and bluchalittle "i never been on a motorccycle"

"Just hold on tight alright?" he drives off heading to the party.

she does as he sys and closes her eyes then opends tham oce se got use to the ride she wten felt like wshe was fly "wow i ffell like im flying "

He smiles, "Just dont let go." few minutes later they arrive at the party.

she lets go of him once the motorcycle stops and gets off with a smiile then takes off her helmet Some guy where watching her and whiled at her and she blushed then handed him his hetmet bak