Summer of Romance

Krystal managed to lay on her floor for about 10 more minutes before the heat started getting to her. "I wonder what I should do today... The beach would be too hot for me.. Hmmm" she struggled to her feet and walked towards her full body mirror. Krystal took her hair out of the messy bun, the braided it and pined it up into a better bun. She then searched around her room for her white two piece swim suit and then a sundress to go over it. She pulled her clothes on and slid her feet into some comfortable torn up sandles that were worn down to perfection. Krystal headed down the stairs of her apartment and walked out to cross the street. She was headed in the direction of the swimming centre. She just hoped she didn't run into too many people she knew. She didn't like being social, she was never a social type of person.

Martin was in the changing room, taking his shirt off he was already in his Blue Orange and Red Hawaiian style swim shorts. He laughed as he tossed his shirt in a bag and then into a locker, He walks out from the locker room's his skinny but cut body showing out as he walked out. He worked out a lot, he had this thing when he was younger about being afraid of getting bullied. He looked at the pool and then walked to the edge, he jumped into the air and shouted " CANNON BALL! " he slammed into the water causing it to splash everywhere. He came up from the bottom of the pool laughing and shook his head letting some of the water fling off his face. He floated in the water looking around for his friends who were suppose to be there.

Eli pops out from under the water and laughs.

Raven and some of her friends went to the pool she was waering a black bswim suit she hate anything that shows off her stomic not like she has one she not fat at all her friends tell her al the time. she watchs eveyone in the ppol but she stays out in the shadow. she is pale and has black raven hair. she was draged here she want nothing to do with this. she sis and openeds her book when someone does a cananball and gets her and her book water . "NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO DID THIS TO ME AND THE BOOK WHO COME OUT NOW!" she hate get wiat and hated even more whebn abook gets wait (sorry if there is miss spelling i'm using my kobo rifder)

Eli got out of the pool, grabbed a towel and dried off his hair. As drieshe walks by Raven and smirks out of amusement.

her friends come out and lto get a towels one friend night walks up to her and says "Raven its gjut a book and you know you can get wait your mother would kill you if you get sick again. " raven sighed nd looked at the pool missing the times she loved the pool rhe water. "its not my falt i was dragged to the ppool got cananballed at and is ciod " she start to snez and her ferends gved her a towel to driyoff but she said "f it " she trows her book on the foolranf dives into the pool know she would get sick again .

Eli continues to smirk then heads to the food area.

Raven stays in the water then sinks felling something pulling her down more like it . night screams so loud people from chine could probley hear it. Raven trys to get up but she beening pulled dow n even moer

Eli senses trouble then runs and dive into the pool. Eli finds Raven and grabs her. He swims up to the surface and takes her out of the water. Once she is settled on the cement ground, puts his ear close to her chest so he can try to heaar a heart beat.

night comes to her "raven if you die i will never forgive you. she going to live right and you know CPR " ravens was cockinon water.

Eli ignores her friend then gives Raven mouth to mouth CPR.

raven chough out the water and opens her eyes "am i daed arnt i your a hansom angel to take to heaven. night laughs / cry

Eli sits her up slightly so that she doesnt choke up the water again. He cant help but feel flattered. "No you are not dead miss. I saved you from drowning." he slowly helps her up.

"no im not. i was not drowing something pulled me down and so ya " she blushed alittle remabering her wlrds and tfaces awy from him "im sorry"

He smiles, she is cute, he thought. "Dont be. You must be hungry now. Ill buy you something to eat if you like."

She blushes even more "Ummm ok but..... nevr mind." and she follows him to get somthing to eat . night gets upand snap her fingers " so close" and start to think about a new plan

Eli lead her to the food area. "You can pick whatever you want." he crosses his arms while he waits.

"iumm i would like a handbuger and frise or maybe a hotdog. ah i don't know all i knowis thati want frise. wait why am i hunger i jalmost died today." she put her hhead on her hand then remaberd somene was ording for her and she turnedto him and blu a bit and smiled" dont know what to eat"

He gives her a small smile. "how about a hamburger and French fries?"

"ok" she was still blushing and look awa from him "im going to find somewhere to sit" she says looking back at him