Summer of Romance

He nods and orders the food. Once he gets the food.

Martin walks into the food court area with a towel over his shoulder drying his hair a bit. He looked over and saw that Eli was with some girl he smiled and walked over to him going to get the food and said " Whos that bro? "

Raen walked away and sat down at a teble in the shade then noitce a guy walking up to him

Eli turns to face him and smiles. "This is Raven. Raven meet Martin." he followed Raven and set the tray down at the table.

Last edited:
"so you the idoit that got me wet thanks"she smiles and holds out her hand "nice to meet you"

Eli chuckles then steals one french fry.

Last edited:
"hey i saw that " she turns to him and pouts "you ask before you steal becuse if you ask and they yes your good if they say no you steal it and say "I asked '" she smiles and ets her hot dog

He snaps his fingers, "Dang! And I almost got away with it."

se laghs covering her mouth so the food does not fall out forgeting that she almote die today

He chuckles. Why is he acting so nice? He usually keeps his guard up at all times.... but when he is around her... its different... He felt someone know on his head.

Night came up to tham and smiled "like a smothy Ray" she holds it out its blue

Raven rolled her eyes she hated ray as an nickname "hate bluebarry remaber?"

"Oh hey again." he gives Night a small smile, "And I will take it if she wont." he chuckles. A friend of his walks up to him, "Eli!" he turns to look at him. Oh yeah that's right... I forgot to tell her my name... He mentally slapped himself. "Yeah?" he asked his friend.

its.....umm not blebarry its a diffrent smothy" Night looks at Raven thinking' work work'

is that your name Eli?" she smiles "nice to meet you Eli" she then looks at Night and take thwedrink "fine i will have it" then night runs off she hands the dink to eli "have it"

He smiles at her. "Nice to meet you to umm... I wanna say Ray but I know that's wrong." He laughs.

thank you please bont" she smiles and finish her hot dogs then goes for the frys

"So what is it?" Eli's friend tapes him on the shoulder, "Dude. You going to the party tonight?" Eli nodded. "Of course," he replied then looked at Raven with his silver eyes. "Would you like to come?"

her es where green but strangly it hade purple in tha"umm ya ure i don't mined going but i need to change into somthing batter" she smiles at him.

His friend leaves and Eli smiles at Raven. "Great! Now i can look forward to the party!" he takes a sip of the shake then smiles. (Sorry it took me a while to reply XD. My computer was being stupid :/)

Last edited:
(dont worry i passed out) she bluhed a little she tooks down to her food and eat slowly

Eli chuckles and finishes the shake.