Summer of Romance

"Thanks." he grabs the helmet and puts it on the motorcycle, then he looks at her. "See. I told you i wasnt going to let you die." he smiles.

ya but right nqow i want to turn back home" she haerds another whisle and heard "nice lag" she turn to him anlooked awy from the party

Eli glares at the guy and runs away scarred. "Come on. We can go somewhere else." he gets back on the motorcycle, "Somewhere where there wont be jerks trying to mess with you."

Martin was walking out front and saw a guy messing with a girl who was trying to get away from him. He walked towards him and said " EY fucktard leave her alone " The guy turned towards martin and said " Shut the fuck up martin no one cares about you " Martin smirked as the man pushed him. Martin said " You've now unlocked your death. Martin ran his shoulder into the guy and lifted him up off the floor slinging him back into the ground, martin standing there as the man got up and began swinging a few punches. Martin was dodging some but some landed on his side, He punched the guy in the face straight causing him to stumble back and thats when martin charged him taking him to the floor. Beating on his head and his chest area but friends of the guy runs out and begins jumping martin, martin still beating on the guy who was under him shout " JESUS I NEED SOME HELP! " he was getting punched and kicked in the back and the head but he continued fighting the guy below him.

but want abot you r friends party?" she said a littl worryed that she may ttake him away from his frends then hears someone yelling "dear god what happing" she runs to the yelling a see a fight going on " boy stop" she yelled

Eli shrugs, "I hardly ever go to these things. They are kinda dumb. Besides, I only one of my friends are at the party. He will understand."

The boys still continue to jump martin but martin isnt giving up, He stands in a boxing stance once he gets off the floor. He dodges a few punched but alot of them land on his body. He lands a few hits on them but they are begining to over power him, he kicks one of them in the leg causing them to fall over and he punches another on the side of the head staggering him. " You want some you fuck heads? lets go "

Eli hears the beating going on and turns around. "Hey, hey, hey!" he gets in between the 2 guys. "Alright Martin, I think he has had enough."

Martin stands out of his boxer stance and looks at the guys and then to Eli " Yeah your right.. these punks dont know what hit em " He pats Eli's shoulder and gives him a thank you nod and says " You staying for the rest of the party? "

He shakes his head, "No, I am going to hang out with Raven." He looks at her.

" Alright...have fun..be safe? " He laughs and pats Eli and walks into the party house bumping through a few people and dissapearing into the crowd.

Raven right behind tham smiled "thank god its over" she smiled then looked away from the guys. she then hears Night "Raven whats up" she turns to her and smiles 'evil ' Raven though and she smile lookd so real

He chuckles and shakes his head. Then he looks at Raven. Then hears nights voice.

she sighs "much you?" she shacks her head i"s he follwing you" Raven shackes he head and sigh "i kind of like him and where hanging out " "do you like him like him becuse if you are i would stop the love hes bad news girl"

Eli hears what she is saying but pretends he cant. He walks over to the motorcycle. I am not a bad guy... he thought and scowled to himself.

"you dont know wt your talking about no get lost" Raven was shocked her frind was jugging we never jugged a book by there cover and he didnt look like a bad person andns h real does not akct like one. she walks away from Night to Eli slait "go and im sorry for wht my friend has said"

Eli shrugs, "Its alright. Its her opinion. You ready?"

ya lets go" she was exised to be riding again "almn you made me exited about somethini will never rde your so evil" shesmiles and holds out her hand for the helmet

He gives her the helmet and smirks, "Yup thats me. I am one evil guy." he say jokingly.