Such A Small Girl For Such A Large Bounty

Status
Not open for further replies.
[BCOLOR=#000000]((I'm totally okay with those ideas. I was honestly thinking the same thing with the gem, it would make things more interesting. I like creating story lines and what not, but it's even better when you have a great person to collaborate with! [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]And I'll try to be patient! Lol!))[/BCOLOR]

((Brill! Glad we think the same. And yes, it is great when there is another person to collaborate on the story line with ;)

I think a poke would do. Jut to find out if Orbital is still up for it or not.))

He shouldn't have been surprised at her firm hand shake, but he could not help it. Her size just did not correspond with her abilities! True, it was a great masking technique. I mean, who would suspect a small, fragile looking girl to be so strong. His own grip was firm as well, not crushing, just the right amount of pressure to keep up with the overall image. At her joke he just huffed and puffed and smirked, shaking his head slightly. No, there would not be a day he would willingly join the other side of the fence. Unless situation demanded it, like today. The talk about chef and dinner just passed him by, though he registered it in his mind, he was preoccupied with his own thoughts. Especially those concerning Killo. Myu just wanted her jewel, Sean wanted to right the wrong. All he could was that Myu would be out of the place before things would go down between the Sean and his target. The condign part of him still tried to persuade Sean to just capture Killo and give him over to the authorities, but after years of wallowing in disgust and need to right the happenings of the past, Sean's own sense of justice might have bent ever so slightly.

"Yes, quite," he replied as he started walking next to the petite blond, realizing one thing. They didn't even introduce themselves yet. Letting her finish her talk, Sean pocketed his hands again. When there was nothing to do with them, they might as well get lost in the depths of the fabric.

"I would not spread the word, I'd come and get you myself." 'After all, your bounty is not the lowest one.' Looking down at her from the corner of his eye, his words sounded remotely as a promise. It was hard to say whether he was being honest or jesting, but there was an odd air about him. Something, however, made it clear that he was not making a threat. The only way to describe the oddness was that it was some form of uncertainty. Where exactly it came from was impossible to tell, but the promise lingered in the air, until Sean broke the silence once more.

"You know what's strange as well? I know the blind girl is called Cadalena. Your white haired friend's name is Rosue. But what is your name?" This time, he looked at her properly, his expression back to its normal, neutral self.

[BCOLOR=#000000]((I got your message, so onward with the game!))[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Myuka laughed at his comment about coming to get her himself. "Even more reason for me to move." She mentioned. She looked up at him when he mentioned Cadalena and Rosue, and before he even finished his sentence she knew where he was going with this. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"I was hoping we could avoid that all together. I was just gonna call you 'sport' and call it even." She joked again before debating. Her name was well known, and if he was truly a bounty hunter he would learn her name eventually. She didn't even think too much about it; every time one of her teammates addressed her they called her 'boss' which they don't typically do. Well, Rosue and Cadalena are the younger and more following of the five total members. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Their group so far must have seemed a bit odd. Why would two individuals who were so different so easily follow a young and silly teenage criminal into a life of crime? If people didn't know better it would almost seem like they had some sort of hex on them to make them obey, though this was not the case. It was clear that they could leave whenever they wanted and come back if they ever decided to. So why would they stay?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Anyways, back to the problem of the name. "For people who don't know better, I respond perfectly fine to Christine. Like if I'm in public and someone needs my attention I respond to that name." She explained before looking back at the direction they were heading. "But, since you'll probably find out anyways, my name is Myuka. Most call me Myu for short." She responded honestly. She continued on her way, walking towards what looked like a deserted building. "And you?" She asked him. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]As they continued to walk, the four of them entered a dusty, deserted, somewhat disgusting old wooden saloon. Chairs were tipped over, the counter tops never looked like they've been dusted and the place overall just seemed very messy. Thankfully this wasn't the end of their journey. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Behind the bar were a set of stairs that led downward, as if leading to a basement. Once down the stairs it was clear that the whole western style town was simply a cover up for the real deal. Once down the stairs, the rooms seemed almost futuristic. There weren't any carpets or any colorful wallpaper, the place almost looked like a bland gray hospital with pretty nice and bright lighting. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]There were many great accessories to this hiding place. The technology seemed advanced, maybe a good ten to twenty years ahead of current human civilization. It was clean, it was efficient. Running water, enough rooms for every member, a nice and roomy kitchen as well as an equal living space for the members to met and discuss. They had a television in their living room, it never hurt to watch the news and make sure they stayed low on the radar. Down the hallways were doors to separate rooms and bathrooms, but Myuka figured there was no need to show rooms. [/BCOLOR]

Her humor was good. She managed to coax another smirk out of him in a short time. Yet the myriad of names startled him a bit. 'Myuka.' In an instant he knew that's what the singular M on the list stood for. Sean was not a person to call himself lucky, or overly rely on her fleeting nature, but this time, he sure had to thank her for pointing him in Myuka's direction. And since he had a choice of names how to call his new, temporary partner, Sean has decided to settle with Myuka. Myu seemed too personal and Christine too distant and Sean was the guy who always chose the middle way.

"I go by simple Sean." Shrugging with his answer, he chose to forgo his surname. There was no point in bringing it up, he was dead to the human world and it would mean nothing in this one. Soon they reached an abandoned bar and for a split second, Sean's last hopes for some kind of luxury nose dived to the deepest pits of shock, only to be lifted up again, when the four of them descended a set of stairs. The world he entered, looked as if taken out of Prometheus. Futuristic, otherworldly and utterly cold and impersonal. Sean couldn't help but wonder how could Myuka hope to move this whole place somewhere else. Unless she had another blind girl who could teleport them or whatnot.

"Quite a place you have here," he said, his eyes still moving about, not in childish astonishment, but grownup sense of admiration. The aloofness of the interior however could have been justified. If someone was on the run, why would they care to put up a picture here and there, or even have a plant somewhere in this cubicle, prison-like base. Even though Sean was always on the move as well, he always managed to get some green into his habitat. Yet at this point, whether they had roses or clover hidden somewhere in the corner, Sean could not care less. He was trying to see if there was anywhere he could get some food.

((Sorry my replies are shorter, I guess I am just tired so my brain is not as productive as usual))

I smirk and open up a portal I enter it and close it.I smile enjoying theway this world felt.I was in a small town in a country like setting.
I fade away and begin my trip...I had a demon to murder.

[BCOLOR=#000000]((No it's fine I totally understand. I'm in between work now so I have to go do my other job soon!))[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Well nice to meet you Sean." Myuka said somewhat sarcastically since they already had so much interaction. She took a quick look deeper into the kitchen and then walked around, searching. "Yeah, we have what we need. Doesn't really feel like home though." She explained to Sean as she continued looking around.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]While Myu was all over the base in search of something or someone, the other two members quickly made themselves comfortable. Rosue sat on the leather couch, pointed the remote at the TV and began watching the news. The channels here were different obviously because the news focused more on he world they were in. However, with a quick change of input it was easy to obtain the human world channels as well.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Cadalena sat at the other end of the L shaped couch, putting her head against the end of the couch and the rest of her laying on the couch, one foot crossed over the other. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Rylee! I want food!" Myuka yelled down a hallway. Seems that she must have been looking for the one of the other team members through all of her hustle and bustle around base. She finally heard a door open and got a big smile on her face. "Super hungry! What did you make for food?!" She asked. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"I made fettuccine Alfredo a while ago, with some garlic bread to go with it." A young adult sounding male voice responded as it moved closer to the common living area. Rylee stood around 6'1, scrawny and somewhat nerdy looking. He looked like he had no muscle on him at all and had short but fluffy spiky platinum blonde hair. He also had sky blue eyes that hid under a pair of black framed glasses. His ears seem neither human or demon, but simply a bit more pointed than your everyday human. He had a small gauge in his left ear and looked like he's been wearing these dark blue sweatpants and black sweatshirt all day. His hair seemed a little messy, like he just woke up. Rylee just likes to spend his days in front of a computer screen. He came out into the living room, scratching his head slightly as he looked up and finally made eye contact with Sean. Rylee stopped in his tracks, "Hey Myu..." He began. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"What?" Myuka asked, not even phased that Rylee might be extremely confused. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Remember earlier when we were talking through the headset I told you to get him away from you?" Rylee asked Myuka calmly. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Yeah." Myuka answered, frustrating Rylee. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"So, why did you bring him here? That's the exact opposite of what I was hoping for." Rylee seemed very frustrated as he put his hand on his forehead, pressing on it to prevent any sort of headache to appear. The vibe he put off with his interactions with Myuka made him look and seem like an annoyed older brother. He was a few years older than her and did his very best to provide anything she needed as far as technology went.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Long story Rylee, now where's food?" Myuka asked as she looked through the cabinets. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Rylee pressed even harder on his forehead, praying she didn't give him a migraine. "In the fridge, you have to heat it up." He muttered. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Awesome, thanks!" Myuka said, ignoring Rylee's anguish and preparing food. "I know we aren't too fancy, but I hope this will do." She mentioned to Sean as she moved around the kitchen, heating up the previously made noodles. "Oh, Rylee this is Sean; Sean this is Rylee. Rylee is my man behind the scenes. Ask him to do anything with electronics and he will have already done it." She introduced them, probably making things a bit more awkward for Rylee than he wanted. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"It's great to meet you." Rylee said through his frustrations. [/BCOLOR]

Everybody made themselves at home, apart from Sean. He felt awkwardly out of place, which was odd. He was similar in kind to them, half demon, but he was not with them, in team. Despite Myu's attempts on finding food where so far fruitless, Sean hesitantly went over to the sofa complex, trying to figure out where would be the best place to sit. After a second or two, he sat on the other end to where Cadalena was. The girl could be mistaken for sleeping or just relaxing. Truth was, Sean had no idea what to make out of her. Instead of wrecking his brain trying to figure out someone with whom he'd never get in touch again, after this little mission would be over, the visitor turned his gaze towards the tv where the news has just been switched on. It was the usual stuff. Reports on wars, accidents, political impotence and others that painted the future of the human world as brightly as a dying bulb. Demonic world on the other hand? Not much different. Sometimes, Sean could swear that if the appearance of the two races was not so different, he would swear they all shared same problems and their worlds could have been interchangeable.

Behind him, Sean could hear Myuka talking to someone new, another member of the team. Looking back, he saw a young man, maybe his age or a year or two younger, it was hard to say. But that was not what caught Sean's attention. It was the man's human like appearance. But then again, everyone in this room looked human, save Cadalena. He was not sure what it was about him, what aspect of Rylee he could put his finger on to say 'this is human, so you must be human'.

"I suppose it's great to meet you too," Sean replied equally uncertain as to how to handle this situation. Rylee was clearly not happy Sean was present at their base and Sean could not be bothered to go over the happenings of the day with someone he didn't know and had no obligations toward. Moreover, if he was correct in his thoughts that was Myuka's job to do.

"No worries about the food Myuka. Anything even remotely looking like food would do the trick for me now." He called out as he got up and walked over to the kitchen, passing by Rylee and noticing that they were even slightly similar in height. For whatever reason he couldn't fathom, a shiver ran down his spine. Maybe Sean was developing sudden distrust towards technology or anyone who could master it as well as this guy.

"Is there anything I could do to help though?" The question carried over the kitchen as Sean arrived there looking at his host. He did not help the whole situation. He was a stranger coming into a home of his potential enemies and he was offering help, as if he could slip poison into their food. Yet sitting on the couch in the awkward silence, watching news that didn't bear even a speck of hopefulness, Sean had the feeling, the need to occupy himself somehow differently, get the cogs in his brain turning. But in there, the most he could participate in would probably be pouring people glasses of water.

A silhouette speaking on the phone in the darkness behind a alleyway with a lit cigar on his left hand.
"Dead or alive?" there was a paused the silhouette takes a puff from his cigar while waiting for the confirmation. "Very well." the silhouette nods as he lays his phone into his pockets. He places his hands on his face and slowly wipes the sweat off. "Thinking back it was probably not a good idea to follow information from an unknown source." He thought to himself as he feels like this was going to be a hoax or worst an ambush but then shaking his head trying to push the thoughts away. He needed money it didn't matter how and he was close to trying something illegal but as if a miracle, somebody sent him an email detailing the exact location of a bounty. He checks his digital watch, watching as the seconds goes by "A few more seconds and-" As if it was on cue an oval swirling mass of purple opens in front of him. The silhouette grins, throws his cigar on the ground and steps on it. He takes an dark colored violin case that was leaning on the alley wall and proceeded into the portal.

Greeted by the hot air, and brightly shining sun Tirion quickly covers his eyes with his hand as his eyes slowly adjusted to the brightness. "Well, can't say I wanna live in this desert." he jokes to himself as he surveys his surroundings. He saw a bunch of old abandoned buildings indicating a life long past, there was nothing of interest, no one, there was no one here. He walks inside a abandoned general store opposite of a saloon, he sits down in one of the chairs and took off his white fedora, staring right at him to his right was a mirror reflecting his own image. A young adult with bright red hair and dark circles under his piercing red eyes, slender body and taller than the average male. The young adult was wearing a white suit and a long cloak covering it, also it concealed a small weapon just in case things went messy.

Tirion waited patiently for an hour, his fingers tapping on the table impatiently "It's been about an hour now she should have been here." just as he thought of that a portal opened in front of the general store, he instinctively took cover behind the wall beside the doorway. He begins opening his violin case, revealing a gun and a few magazines. Then, Tirion took the gun out, inserted one of the magazines and chambered the rounds. "Dead or alive..." he begins to repeat those three words over and over again as he awaits the target exiting the portal.

He took a glance and saw a few figures coming out of the portal. Tirion began cursing his luck "There were only suppose to be one person!" he thought as frustration begins to set in but he quickly calmed down. "I'll bide my time and wait for the perfect moment." Tirion leans behind the wall, the gun close to his body, finger on the trigger. Tirion tries to eavesdrop on the small group but is unable to pick up anything of too important but then the group moved inside the saloon. He waited a couple of minutes before taking a deep breath and tries to silently while quickly dash towards the saloon's entrance.

(This is my first roleplay post, I hope I did a sufficiently okay job. Hopes there aren't anything wrong.)

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=#000000]((Seems like a good first post to me Gabriel Heartache. I think the length of text and overall detail are perfect for this! Welcome aboard![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Also, there will be a total of five on my team, one still hasn't been introduced. However, Rylee is the only half demon, the rest are full demon but most still in disguise.))[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]As Sean took a seat on the same couch, Cadalena couldn't help but keep her eyes on him, as if studying him. She didn't seem to have the same overall understanding of social norms. She tilted her head as she looked at him, as if confused. She wanted to ask him so bad, but there was no good way to word the question. What's wrong with you? Why can't I tap into you? What would happen if I forced my control on you? Would you break? Would it be harmful to everyone around? No, there was no good way to ask and he probably wouldn't be happy to share the answer either. As Sean got up and walked over to the kitchen her eyes continued to follow him. There was something about him she really wanted to solve, she was always one for puzzles. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]After putting food in the microwave to heat it up she grabbed the plate, pulled a fork from one of the drawers in the kitchen and handed it to Sean. "Good, because no one in here can cook without a microwave." She said as she smiled. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"I can easily cook without a microwave, it's your fault for coming home late. That's why you always microwave everything." Rylee muttered as he crossed his arms, walking towards the kitchen to start more plates of food to pass out. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Myuka rolled her eyes at Rylee's comment, ignoring any sort of response that Rylee could be looking for. "No you're my guest. I don't get guests often, so it's nice to be a hostess every once in a while." She explained, smiling. "Anything to drink?" She asked. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]After her question, a small beeping sound could be heard down the hall, straight into Rylee's room. Rylee stopped what he was doing and briskly walked back, checking on his computer. "Myu, you only invited one person, right?" He yelled down the hallway.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Myuka's smile soon faded at his question. She knew what he was getting at, and these situations always had a way of worrying her. "Who else?" She asked him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Rylee came walking back out from the hallway with a small tablet and an ear piece in his right ear. "Male, red hair, red eyes, pretty tall." Rylee started muttering descriptions. He seemed to have the whole area wired to some sort of camera system, he could see everything so clearly. "He's coming towards the entrance." Rylee said calmly. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Myuka narrowed her eyes, clearly frustrated. "Can't he wait until I at least eat?" She muttered, knowing that was a ridiculous request.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Dammit Myu, if you could at least break in and take what you were looking for without killing anyone your bounty wouldn't be nearly as high and you would have less people looking for you." Rylee muttered as he kept his eyes on the tablet.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Probably something of a shock that she would actually murder people. Rylee never got into the specifics of who or what kind she has murdered. Humans? Demons? Civilians or criminals? It wasn't clear, but it was the spoken truth. "They were in the way." She explained, looking at the stairs that lead back upstairs. "Just like he is going to be if he continues this hunt." She muttered angrily.[/BCOLOR]

((Welcome to the game Gabriel! As for the half demons, well, we have two now ;D Unless Tirion is a half demon too.))

It felt odd being a guest, but at the same time Sean enjoyed it. Though hospitality in this situation was something unusual, Sean would not argue twice about it. So what? Not everyone in this position and under these circumstances had to be reserved and cold, right? So he took the plate with a light smile and a nod, already smelling the food that was being heated up in the microwave which only caused his stomach to rumble quietly but firmly. Sure, Rylee and Myu behaved like siblings. Sean got that feeling from them. Yet they looked nothing alike. Usually, there was one or two similarities that brothers and sisters shared, like hair type or color, similar shape of the nose or face, anything. But these two...no, there was nothing Sean could confidently file as a resemblance. Then the beeping came. Looking around Sean tried to locate it, yet his analytic brain already knew it was not some sort of fire alarm going off. It was an alert. Something, somewhere was going on and the team was being notified about it. Sure enough, they seemed to have another 'guest'.

Putting down the cutlery and the plate, Sean walked back into the corridor, still hearing the conversation, but having his eyes set on the place where they originally come from. 'A murder?' Sean turned his head around to look in Myu's direction. It did come as a surprise in a way, but more than that there was some insight into the situation that has been brought up. People and demons alike killed for one reason or another. Sean himself nearly killed someone once as well. That nearly is what kept him from swaying. Though he was a strong man in terms of his mentality, taking someone's life with his own hands was something he was trying to prevent. Or more like, trying to reserve for only few selected individuals. Either way, it was just a shame that such an innocent looking girl, no matter how bossy and juvenile she might seem, would have already been through a killing. Something that impaired certain individuals on a deep level, just like Killo. Sean was not sure whether her story had anything to do with Killo's as far as the slaughter went but he wished that it was in no relation to it. Because of the opposite was true, well, Killo was one vindictive son of a...

"How is your security system? Can he get inside if he wants to?" He called out back to Rylee, remembering nothing of coded door, eye scan, or anything that would prevent the newcomer from striding in and doing whatever he had to do. "Moreover, does he have any weapon on him?" It was clear Sean was trying to get a better picture of the overall situation so that he could evaluate it adequately and act accordingly. From his posture alone, it was obvious that every fiber of his body was getting ready for a potential confrontation, the pendant never ceasing its actions. But as if things were not bad enough, Sean was starting to feel trapped. They were underground, with only one clear exit and a guy on the other side with unknown intentions. Oh, how he missed the open streets of New York.

(Thanks for the welcome! and yeah Tirion is a half-demon a little bit less restrictive in terms of special power than just being a human :X though if there is any part where it just doesn't make sense please tell me? Still learning heheh :P )

Tirion enters the saloon silently while being ready to direct the rifle at any moving target and pulling the trigger. He slowly walks in covering each angle of the room with his weapon while surveying the area. "Nothing but junk and dust." thinking to himself as he walks over to the counter while carefully avoiding the other tables. Then, Tirion felt anxious as if something was telling him that this was a bad idea and he still had the chance to walk away "I have to do this, I have no choice." Tirion thought to himself as he steels his nerves from whatever that may await him.Then, he proceeded to walk around the counter and through the doorway leading to the backroom.

He could smell something delicious as he enters the backroom, his mouth watering as he thinks of what kind of meal it could be but quickly shrugged it off "Focus Tirion, you are in enemy territory a single misstep and that's it you are done!" Tirion warns himself silently as his trigger finger starts to twitch slightly. Scanning the room he found a dusty old table and two cupboards filled with cobwebs, moving away from the table he saw a set of stairs leading down to a basement that had different flooring and walls then the rest of the building. "This must be their base of operations." Tirion thought to himself analytically as he slowly made his way to the first step of stairs. Every single sense in his body was telling him that he must avoid this place but the money, he needed the money, he needed to wipe away the debt and save her. He heard the faint sound of beeping as he made his way down the stairs a single step a time. "They know I'm here." he thought to himself as the worst possible scenario came to his mind.

Tirion was a capable bounty hunter and maybe one of the few that lived to tell many tales but right now he was trapped between a rock and a hard place. Knowing that he prepared for the worst, even taking off the seal that prevented him to use demon fire. Demon fire a powerful blast of inferno that will melt even the most durable of metal but being a half-demon his body is ill-equipped to deal with the repercussions of using it. Making his way down the stairs, he stops mid-way and jumped down the rest of the steps.Then, immediately taking cover behind a wall right beside the entrance of the hallway.

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=#000000]"Security system, yes. Too late to use it due to the intruder already walking down the stairs, also a yes." Rylee muttered, frustrated. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Cadalena." Myuka said in a stern tone as she looked at the small girl. "Go say hi to our guest. Get rid of any weapons." She ordered. Thank goodness Myuka knew of Cadalena's capabilities and how hard of a target to kill she actually was. To an outsider it could easily look like she was bossing around a poor small girl simply because Myu didn't want to get her hands dirty. However, it was all a planned strategy. Rylee was only good behind the scenes or really close distance, Rosue can't control his fighting well enough and might accidentally kill someone and Myu was the wanted target. Why send him exactly what he was looking for? Myu and the others heard the jump from about half way up the stairs, knowing how close he actually was. Myuka simply seemed to be way off of her game today; leaving portals open, leaving doors open, without her team she probably would have been dead years ago![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Cadalena calmly got up from the couch and started walking towards the stair case. She stopped as soon as she was on the other side of the wall. She looked down at her pendant and then back at the wall. Placing her right hand against the wall, her shadow started to dispense from her and creep along the wall she was touching. Easily reaching the other side, the shadow slowly started to crawl onto the intruder. A great plan to restrain an enemy, especially since you can't shoot a shadow and with his back to the wall the shadow was easy to climb onto him. After taking the three seconds it took for the shadow to completely surround him his body looked like nothing but a black blanket. His arms were glued to his sides and he couldn't even take a step forward, the only movement he could possibly still do what his head. The gun remained in his hand, however was useless due to the overlapping shadow that trapped him. An easy way to describe his inability to move would be to think of this supernatural force like a straight jacket given to crazy people that can't control themselves.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"If things get out of hand there is an escape hatch down the hallway, three doors down on the right." Myuka whispered to Sean. She expected her team up for the challenge, but she understood that this was not Sean's battle. It wasn't his fault she was wanted, and oddly enough, despite him being a bounty hunter she didn't want him to get hurt. She had almost 100% control of her team and their actions, Sean could easily be a liability because he was his own man and Myuka couldn't do anything about that.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Intruder, I will give you only one chance to turn around and never come back! You have no business here!" Myuka stated coldly to the man on the other side of the wall. She had a decent idea as to why he was actually there, but had a slight hope in her mind that he was a lost traveler that happened to stumble upon something different and intriguing. She stayed on edge, worried that talking to the intruder might give away more than she wanted in the first place, but her teams safety was her main priority. If all else failed she would have them dispense and deal with the intruder on her own; risky yes, but if it needed to be done Myuka would gladly give herself up if it meant no harm to her team mates. [/BCOLOR]

Brilliant! This was just getting better and better! Sean's mood dropped, his senses were sharp. He had no weapon himself the only one that used to be his blew up with the car in February. The swirling began again. Sean was on an edge, just like the rest of the team in there, he supposed. Then he saw the shadow jumping across the hallway and hiding behind the wall. Sean crouched himself as if he either wanted to sprint up to the intruder and good old way tackle him. It was an all round posture that allowed him to be fast in attack but also effective in defense. He probably was not such an expert in the martial arts like Rosue, but Sean had his training and still remembered a lot, no need to mention he had to use it from time to time.

"Good, at least one thing in this place that makes sense," he muttered back at Myu as he watched Cadalena walk down the corridor. He was not sure whether it was a clever idea to send a girl to deal with an armed attackers, but then Myuka knew her people better than he did so he stayed silent and observed. Scratching on his chest again, Sean straightened up slightly, yet still being prepared to take action. Though, there wasn't much he could do apart from waiting. Waiting games were not his favorite ones, especially when it involved potential death or danger.

((Sorry for short reply, but out of experience, whenever action came up in a rp, replies became faster and I then had trouble keeping up with everything so I always result to shorter replies. Hope no one minds that.))

Tirion counted every heart beat as he took cover behind the wall. "Hunt or be hunted." Gabriel thought to himself as he chambers the round. Every fiber of his body was ready to kill, his hesitation from before gone and unbeknownst to Cadalena's who was using her shadow capture ability that Tirion had face opponents like her before and was prepared for it, in a form of a emerald ring that was hanging around his neck. "Intruder, I will give you only one chance to turn around and never come back! You have no business here!" shouted one of the person from behind the wall. "Well, that would be one way to do it." Tirion said back as his ring flash brightly the shadow that was on his body shatters violently outward. Control of his body had returned and he used the chance to swiftly jump a few foot away from the wall, he turns to face the wall ,pointing at it with his right index finger while his left hand still holds the rifle ready to hit the trigger. A small swirling mass of energy quickly starts to gather at the tip of his index finger forming a small golf ball of inferno but it quickly became the size of a football ,Tirion eyes glowed red as he propels the swirling ball of fire towards the wall which the shadow attack came from. The football size inferno quickly met the wall and it melted right through with little to no resistance while still on course towards Cadalena.

Quickly Tirion ran towards the left side of the wall his facial expression grim "How 'bout you make it easier on your crew and just give up?" shouted Tirion but a sharp pain causes him to stagger mid sentence. "Damn it! come on Tirion!" He thought to himself as his body fought the pain off, for the moment he decided his best of course of action was to shoot at them from his position as this would allow him to assess her combat strength and her group's. He leaned towards the right while he searches for his target and saw her behind a couch. Quickly he pulled the trigger of his rifle that was pointed at her, in a millisecond the rifle began firing, loud explosive sound can be heard with muzzle flashes together with sounds of empty cartridges hitting the metal floor.

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=#000000]((It's totally fine, I get it. I'm the same way depending on the situation. You are not making this easy for me either Gabriel! :) ))[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Myuka was extremely surprised at Sean's actions. She expected him to turn around down the hallway and met up with her later. Why would he fight beside her when this had nothing to do with him? Well in a way she figured it was his business; if she was dead his last lead would be gone. She didn't want to focus on death now though, not when it was this dangerous. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Keep yourself safe Sean, no reason for you to be injured in this." Myuka calmly told him, maybe a hint of concern in her voice. She didn't like the idea of people becoming injured because of her. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Speaking of becoming injured, Cadalena's plan easily backfired. She mad the mistake of thinking his only attack was a rifle that he carried with him, she wasn't aware of his extra abilities. Due to the incoming inferno, the shadow creature instantly vanished and the football sized ball of flame was heading straight towards Cadalena. She put her arms over her head and ducked as fast as she could, though still getting scrapped on her right forearm by the inferno blast. It was easy to see the degree of the burn through her sizzling skin. She gritted her teeth together, trying to fight off the pain.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Myuka's eyes were filled with worry and regret, seeing the pain Cadalena was in. She hated it more than anything else she could think of, seeing her comrades in pain. She looked away from Cadalena and back at her intruder, her eyes narrowed and anger filling up the emotions on her face. The girl with emerald green eyes and dirty blonde hair disappeared in a quick twist of blue fire. What showed up next was the same girl with the same body figure, but perfect black hair and dark blue eyes ((reference profile picture)). Instead of human like ears she had black fuzzy fox ears with white tips as well as a fluffy tail that reached down to her ankles, black with a white tip ((add that too the picture! Lol!)). [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She quickly saw the weapon pointed in her direction and quickly had to think of a strategy. She was a cunning fox with countless tricks up her sleeves, though sadly that's what most of them were, illusions or tricks. In less than a second where one girl once stood six more appeared in blue fire, a total of seven identical petite demon girls in the house around the main living room. Only one was real, the other six were a distraction. After creating the copies and doing their best to dodge gun fire two copies were destroyed and disappeared in the same blue fire they arrived. Rylee and Rosue at this time have both exited through hallways, waiting for the proper moment to jump in and assist. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]The rest of the Myuka's that remained, five total, one real, looked at the destroyed living room. "Seriously?! That was a new TV!" The five copies all said at the same time in the same tone of voice. The living room had bullet holes everywhere, including the TV and couches.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]The five identical ones all looked at Tirion, narrowing their eyes. "What have I ever done to wrong you?" They asked simultaneously. "It's rude to barge into someones home and start firing rounds without even a greeting!" They joked in an annoyed tone. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]((I know it's hard doing any attacking when you have the rp spot you have; so I'm leaving any attacking at this point up to you Returner. Your character seems ready to do something!)) [/BCOLOR]

I finally arriave at my destination,an abandoned rown in the middle of a country like setting that appeared to be completely barren of life...I knew better.I chuckle and vanish already knowing my plan and how id execute it.

((And I hoped to keep Sean's transformation as a surprise until he'd meet Killo, but Tirion gave him just about enough incentive to break through xD Well, this should be interesting))

Keep himself safe? Yes, that's exactly what he intended to do. Sean didn't know what Cadalena did on the other side of the wall and he hoped that whatever it would be, it would work and he could peacefully resume his mission. Even though this was not his fight, running out of the door would be detrimental to his ego. Sean was that type of person who rarely bailed on others even if he knew them only for couple hours. Call it honor or stupidity, for Sean giving up and running away like a wimp meant betraying himself. So he stood there, his feet planted in the ground, praying that this conflict would be sorted sooner rather than later. Then the blow came. A ball of fire melted through the wall. It was enough of a cue for that part of himself to finally gain partial control over him. Demonic aura of greys, blacks and reds surrounded Sean like a veil. From his expression it was clear that he was not happy about that at all. In fact, it was obvious he was trying to suppress whatever was going on inside his mind, but the shimmer of colors around his body frame was only intensifying. He was failing to contain the demon within. If only Cadalena did not tap into him earlier, he might have been able to control himself right now. Then the gun fire came.

Even though the firing radius was highly concentrated on Myuka, Sean knew out of experience that stray bullets accompanied any shooting. Throwing himself back to the kitchen, sliding to the right to take cover behind the wall, his breathing was already getting rather heavy and fitful. 'No, no, no, no, no. Please don't.' He pleaded with himself, taking the pendant from underneath his shirt and seeing how wildly it whirled. It was too late, his hand was already transforming. In moments like this, when he lost control over his body and was trapped inside it, just witnessing the change that his whole anatomy underwent, Sean wished he was never born, or that at least his mother met a different guy than his father was. The aura intensified as if charging up for what was to happen next, before it soaked into Sean's skin just like before, discoloring it into shade of grey, black and red. In a few seconds, it would trigger the whole process of change which would consequently alter not only Sean's physical appearance but his mentality as well. The demonization was never nice. Sean's heavy breathing was interrupted by muted groans of pain and attempt to gain come control back. He always hoped he would be able to stop it midway, and his hopes were always thrown away in a dirty pile of regret. Knowing what was happening, Sean managed to get rid of his jacket and shirt which would probably get torn if he didn't, before his hidden self came to crouch in the shadows of the kitchen, being hardly recognizable in the dimmed light. For those who could possibly see into the room where he was, his hunched over body looked like a body of predator who was ready to attack and tar apart. He looked nothing like the Sean that Myu knew few seconds ago. If anything, he could have been taken out of a horror book and thrown into this situation. His breathing calmed, he almost made no sound, save for the occasional scratching when the pointy ends of his fingers grazed against the floor.The pupil, iris and the white of both of his eyes was gone under blackness so deep, one would feel like getting sucked into nothingness. His skin tone was the same shade of his aura and from the look of it, his skin was harder that normal human would have it. If only those family friends knew what they were saying when they proclaimed that Sean had taken on a lot from his father. There was more than anyone would know.

Yet thanks to his transformation, Sean could access the one power that was least painful but most useful of them all. It was the shadow mimicry which was similar to Cadalena's power possibly, but she could use it any time, whilst Sean could not. Suddenly disappearing from the kitchen as if he has dissolved into the shadow, he could not be seen anywhere, if anyone was to look for him. Shadows were a dark area or shape produced by a body coming between rays of light and a surface. Simple, right? Simple but deadly dangerous sometimes. Having his ability Sean knew what shadow he'd emerge from next. In a matter of seconds he rose from the floor from behind the intruder where his shadow fell, his frame now towering over him, intimidating. From up close, the odor coming out of Sean's pores was almost hellish, as if he was standing in the smother for hours.

"Maybe you should give up." His voice was nothing terrestrial. It was similar to a deep growl. It was menacing. Within a split second his muscle hardened arm darted forward to grab the gun, the other to catch the intruder around his neck. Though his size was large, his speed was fast. Not as fast as Myuka's or anyone else's from her team, but still fast enough to appear a blur on that short distance and quick enough to success in catching one of the two that he aimed for. If he was fast enough to grab the invaders hand with a rifle, he'd wrestle it out with brute force that threatened to break each and every bone. If he grabbed his throat, Sean would immediately squeeze hard, also threatening to make mush out of the flesh. He did not have to worry about the guy's ball of fire. It was a demonic power and Sean was immune to those. Either way, Sean would succeed in one of his attempts and the consequences would have to be dealt with. After all, when in his transformation, the dark side of him, the one Sean stole from his father not knowing what a burden it was back then, was unpredictable. It was hard to tell whether he was now protecting himself from harm, or out for a kill.

Last edited:
(( Well the fight was never in Tirion favor anyways but I tried my best to make it hard x3 and with this new twist by Sean... and sorry the reply took this long I'm not really that good at writing.)

The fireball disappears into thin air as if being siphon away, after managing to reach where Cadalena was once standing. Tirion realising his rifle was just about emptied, curses the illusions and quickly hid back behind cover, loading the rifle with another magazine filled with high-grade anti-demon cartridges and loading a single shell of poisonous pellets into his shotgun attachment on his rifle. His mind filled with strategic and analytic thoughts. After witnessing the illusion performed by the demon fox girl, Tirion thought it would be best to use shrapnel grenades that were hidden on his belt beneath his cloak and be prepared to dash away from his current position."What have I ever done to wrong you? It's rude to barge into someone's home and start firing rounds without even a greeting!" shouted the seemingly identical demon fox girls. Tirion grinned for a short moment and humours the demon foxes by quickly taking out a shrapnel grenade with his right hand. "Nothing personal but here, have my greeting card!" Tirion shouted as he hastily presses the triggering mechanism then throwing the grenade in a small arcing angle down towards the hallway. Things are still not going to plan; the shadow user is still probably alive as Tirion could still sense the lingering sensation of burns on the shadow user's skin.

Tirion felt a chill going down his spine, his demonic voice rages from inside his very being. Tirion's facial expression turns grim as this could only mean one thing to Tirion 'Demonic metamorphoses' but this one wasn't controlled, no this was an uncontrolled metamorphosis much more dangerous and unpredictable. He had faced demons who went through that but that was in a different situation, this time there was no team members backing him up. Tirion knew the tide of battle would quickly change with the appearance of a demon in full form. He needed to get out of here fast, if his guesses were correct most demons of this calibre would resort into using physical attacks. But his assumption proves to be dead wrong as he was just about to dash away a menacing ravenous voice could be heard from behind him. Tirion turns to face the voice instinctively but that proved to be Tirion's undoing as in an instant; a blurred shadow grabs his neck and his arm that was holding the rifle, and then the figure slammed him at the wall. The gripped on his neck quickly turns into a choke while the intense pain coming from his arm forces Tirion to drop his rifle. The emerald ring that protected Tirion before was useless as it only meant to block indirect attacks.

As the choke slowly tightens he could feel every ounce of air leaving him in a torturous pace, he needed to act fast. His free arm quickly reaches for something beneath his cloak. His pulls out a rather large automated metal syringe filled with a pure white liquid, slightly shimmering in the darkness. The concoction was a form of demonic suppressant to help half-demons cope with their 'anomalies' but these are not the type that can be found in pharmacies. It is much stronger and more effective, so effective that it would make those powerful half-demon crime lords cower in fear as the concoction would render them into normal humans for a time, even while still embraced by their full demonic splendour. He would rather use it on himself but there was no time to think, he raised his free arm upward and then quickly downward in an arching motion trying to connect the needle to the monster's arm that was chocking him. The needle was made to pierce through even the thickest of demon hides but that theory is untested. Tirion's hope now lays on the words of the black marketer who sold him the syringe.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Returner
[BCOLOR=#000000]((Yay for transformations! I feel like I must be on a different time frame than the both of you, I just woke up and it's pretty early! So no need to apologize for a reply that 'took this long,' because I'll probably be the one holding us back, and I do apologize!))[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Myuka watched in both confusion and amazement of the transformation happening right in front of her eyes. She figured because of Sean's assistance she could dispense her other four copies and stand with reassurance that she was at least somewhat safer than earlier. She knew from the beginning that he had to of been some sort of half demon, she could smell the human in him but knew he had a demon side to him because of the flash of his form he showed her much earlier. She never knew of a half demon that could have such a transformation; Rylee was a half demon and he couldn't really do anything, at least in Myuka's eyes. When she saw his true form she couldn't believe the final verdict that showed, like a monster out of a nightmare. She was never a fan of such transformations, especially when they were after her. This was the first time however that one was on her side, it kept her somewhat confused because she's never had this sort of help before. She couldn't believe that with the choice of certain safety and jumping into a battle he did not cause nor was apart of he choose to help. It put a slight smile on her face, though she had the concern in the back of her head that when this was all said and done would he even remember or recognize that they had a previous agreement or would he be too wrapped up into his demon self?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Myuka heard the intruders response and felt her stomach turn in knots, not exactly sure of what he was getting at. When she saw the grenade fly across the room she quickly put two and two together; seemed like they at least had the same sense of humor, too bad they were on opposite sides. "Rylee! Catch it!" Myuka yelled across the hallway to her scrawny team mate. At first the request seemed strange, who in their right mind would want to catch a grenade?! But using the word 'catch' was a loose term. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Rylee, now strapped with a hefty looking backpack on him ran back down the hallway and into the main room with all of the action. He reached in his backpack and pulled out a small metal ball, around the size of a baseball. Narrowing his eyes and pin pointing his aim, he threw the small metal ball at the grenade. When it was about a foot away from the thrown explosive the metal ball expanded, engulfed the grenade and then closed right back up into a tight metal casing. A small explosion could be seen inside, but Rylee much preferred loosing one of his gadgets than any of his team mates. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Problem one solved." Myuka muttered, seeing the intruder pull out a syringe. Myuka figured needles were never safe, especially from strangers who want nothing but to destroy you. Her eyes widened in worry; what did the contents do? Did they only affect half breeds? Was it going to kill Sean? These questions quickly ran through her mind almost as quickly as Cadalena stood up and ran towards the two fighting men. "Cadalena!" Myuka yelled at her, worried about the young girls safety. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Cadalena however, didn't seem to worry much at all. Her right arm was pretty much already out of commission, she figured a bit more damage wouldn't be much. She also thought about the main differences between her and their earlier acquaintance Sean, he was only a half breed. Maybe since she was a full demon the contents of the syringe wouldn't seem as drastic. 'Plus this is only a used and borrowed body anyways.' She thought to herself, knowing that this tiny body could hold so much pain. Without trying to actually interfere too much into the affair between the two men, Cadalena wrapped her small arms around Sean's arm that was holding up the intruder in a choke. The needle pierced through her injured arm, making her whine in pain a split second, feeling the liquid enter her body. Once she removed the scare of Sean being injected with a foreign substance she let go of his arm and leaned against one of the walls of the interior that were still standing. Her breathing seemed a bit labored, but she tried to fight off whatever was happening inside her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Cadalena!" Myuka yelled in a worried tone, running at the small girl and picking her up to a safer location. "What in the hell are you thinking?!" She asked, as if scolding the girl for her choices. "I don't care how invincible you feel sometimes! You can't just go and insert dirty needles into your skin!" Seemed like a sentence she would normally say as a joke, but Myuka was dead serious as she looked at the young girl, laying her down behind the couch and out of any firing range. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"I'm a full demon, I'll be fine." Cadalena argued through labored breaths. "It's going to take much more than that to destroy this body." She muttered with a cocky smile. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Myuka shook her head in disagreement. "I don't care! That doesn't mean you put yourself through all this pain!" She mentioned, looking above the couch to see how things were turning out. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]((Gabriel, how would you suggest the contents in the syringe affect a full demon? :) )) [/BCOLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.