Such A Small Girl For Such A Large Bounty

Status
Not open for further replies.
(There was that one phone call. You know, just in case you forgotten.)

Canan felt her guilt piling up yet again as Myuka explained that her brother Tirion had joined a criminal probably to try and help her. The guilt has been piling for years now but she needed to hide it from everyone, she mustn't look weak in front of anyone. Myuka introduced everyone in her party; they seem like a swell bunch of people why would Tirion send them here? Canan wondered for a moment before being struck by a question from the young one who she thinks was called Rylin? No... Rylee yes that was it! He asked Canan about her condition and he guesses that it has demonic energy problem written all over it. Canan looked down on her white bed sheet "Well... yeah the doctors are saying something like my body is rejecting the demonic genes." Canan said in a sad tone while still keeping her smile.

"Well you could read more about the technical stuff on that table over there. I would get it for you but I'm actually kinda sorta paralyzed right now." Canan said laughing at her own predicament. "It right there." she points at the book with her right arm.
"Oh, by the way where is my brother?" Canan asks Myuka curiously. Right after asking Myuka about her brother she felt weak and was about to fall onto her pillow but she didn't she continued to looked at Myuka waiting for her answer.

~~~~
(Just in case Rylee decides to read da book)

The first few pages of the book seem to only be about her condition worsening and being unable to get her cured. Flipping through more pages, it seems that the demon that is inside Canan is not naturally there, as it seem the demon was forcefully 'implanted' into her at a young age. She was lucky she didn't die outright due to the protective nature of white blood cells. As you flipped through even more pages it seems Canan's condition is worst than much it really seems. At the last page it states that 'The only way that we might be able to save her is try to remove the demonic genes that have been living in her for god knows how long. This has never been done before, the risk of failure is very high and we will only do it once we get confirmation from her brother Tirion.' Signed Doctor Gereth

(Sorry its so short this block thingy is really going to kill me by the way the fusion incident is about crazy dudes trying to fuse human and demons together forcefully. It was all covered up though really quickly though so only a few people know about it and they are usually high up in the chain of commands. So even Canan and Tirion don't know about it.)

[BCOLOR=#000000](Oh yeah that's right, I forgot. Lol! Thanks for the reminder. Also, awesome and interesting concept of putting demon genes in normal people, I've never thought of that!)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Rylee listened to her explanation of her condition and watched as she pointed to a book in the room. Without responding to her he left her side and walked over to the book, reading the first few pages. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]While Rylee was reading Myuka looked at Canan when she asked where her brother was. How exactly should Myuka respond to that question? "Well..." she began, looking almost somewhat nervous, "he's actually fighting off someone right now. To make a long story short, a stranger approached us and accidentally slipped that he knew about you which made your brother suspicious and they started to brawl. He helped hold the intruder off so that we could escape and come help you here. He really cares about you, he just wants you to get better." She explained before giving a nervous laugh. "On my end, it was really either do my best to help you or get killed and turned in to the man that contacted your brother." She explained vaguely, not wanting to worry Canan too much. Myuka did bring it up though in the hopes that Canan might have the ability to stop her brother from pursuing Myuka's bounty. Myuka was curious of what Canan's response would be. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"So you were not born with these demon abilities." Rylee interrupted Myuka's thoughts, making her turn her head to Rylee as he walked to Canan's bedside, book still at hand. "It seems like this was put inside you forcefully, which is why your body is rejecting the altered DNA." Rylee mentioned as he closed the book. "I don't know what your doctors have already tried, but my suggestion would have to be something along the lines of chemo therapy. We poison your body to kill all the demonic cells inside of you in the hopes that you will lose any and all demonic DNA inside of you. It would make you very sick for a few weeks, but I believe if we can kill off those cells you could be cured." Rylee mentioned, a slight reassuring smile on his face. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"I could just bite her." Myuka muttered, making Rylee look at her confused. "No, seriously," Myuka began explaining as she moved closer to Canan. "I was born a full fledged demon; mom was a fox demon and dad was a fox demon." She explained, looking at Canan's vitals before continuing. "Because I'm a full demon, I can give demonic DNA to humans. Not that any demon really wants to do that, but it's a possibility. I could give you some of my demonic genes in the hopes that my demonic genes will overrun your current demonic genes that are making you sick. There's no guarantee, but if done this way you would still have demonic abilities." She explained, smirking at the girl as she crossed her arms. "But ultimately it's up to you. Rylee's plan seems like it could work as well. Or if there's some suggestion you might have we could hear it and see if it could work." [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000](Hope these two options make sense, if not let me know and I'll do my best to explain better.) [/BCOLOR]

" Aren't you a feisty one? " said Daiki to Tirion as he blocks each of Tirions jab with his left arm. Although Daiki managed to block all of Tirions jabs it did leave his left arm slightly tired due to high speeds required to block each of Tirions attacks which got faster and faster. The explosive burst that would give out enough heat to give fourth-degree burns were nullified thanks to Daiki's armor which prevents demonic and magical type of attacks from harming him ,although physical attacks would still hurt him if they were strong enough to shatter his armor. After blocking all the Tirion's jabs Daiki noticed small flame "puppies" erupting from the ground all around him. "This is troublesome" said Daiki before pointing his gun at Tirion and pulling the trigger causing blue ethereal like impressions of Daiki's gun to appear all around his gun arm. Each of the "guns" including the one he was holding fired 5 blueish particles each which had enough energy to erase the flame "puppies" from existence. Each projectile flew across the battlefield seeking all flame "puppies" to be eradicated with blurring speeds while ignoring other objects. The 3 individuals summoned by Daiki earlier ganged up on the alpha. Scissors using his claw to attempt to amputate one of the limbs of the alpha while the Raia used his whip to flick off other hounds nearby his area while also looking for a opportunity to the strike to big dog with his whip which had a magical attribute which causes random paralysis in random time intervals each time his target is struck by his whip. Gai attempted to muscle the beast down using his brute strength to send multiple thrust of his rhino lance to pierce the body of the beast which would cause the rhino lance to absorb the power of the beast. After firing his Diend Driver, Daiki performs round house kick at Tirion with blinding speed in attempt to push Tirion out of his way.

Canan's heart was throbbing fast, she was starting to sweat and her vision was getting blurry. It was hard for her just to look at Myuka without swaying her head and it was even harder thanks to her breathing becoming labored but she tried her best to hide most of them. She was about to fall on her bed defeated but not until she hears where her brother was.

"He's actually fighting off someone right now."

Fighting someone? How could Tirion fight? He could barely go a day without medical not to mention he isn't as healthy as he used to be. If he was to fight then, there would be no way he could win. Canan felt sicker than before knowing that his brother might not even return and her vision was slowly turning into a spiral of colours but she held out for Myuka's explanation.
After, Myuka had finished her explanation of the situation. Canan could no longer make sense of the world. She knew Tirion would sell his soul to the devil to save her and she couldn't stop him and now he might die before her. This wasn't the ending that she wanted and now her vision was filled with blinding bright colours spiraling clockwise but she could still see the figures before her.

"So you were not born with these demon abilities."

Canan turned to look at Rylee and his figure was black "W-what do you mean? I remember having demon abilities ever since I was young." Canan replied with a weak shaky voice but her smile had never left. Then Rylee began explaining what her options were and Myuka added that she could bite her to transfer DNA? It was all becoming to blurred for Canan to make rational decisions at this point.

"Those all sounds like very nice options bu-." Canan was interrupted by a sudden throb of pain from her chest it made. She clutches it tightly with her right hand. A second later, another throb of pain from her chest and she fell limp on her bed. Her eyes were open but her vision dark, she could still hear albeit not as clear. Canan's smile was gone it was replaced by an expression of pain. She turns to look at where Myuka was last standing "D-do what you think is best but my brother…" Before Canan could finish what she was saying her eyes closed and she was unconscious.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, somewhere in the hospital…
A lone shadowy figure was sitting down on a fancy chair, its legs on the table while speaking on the phone.
"The dimension portal has been detected? Splendid! Tirion always knew how to deliver but alas it's time I ended his little drama. Send in the containment squad. You can't run now my little fox." Soon after, a maniacal laughter could be heard followed by sounds of people walking and running.

Figures of heavily equipped men rushes up the hospital stairwell as well as using the elevator to cut off any possible escape routes. Since Canan was on the tenth floor there would be no way they could get pass them. The figures all of them were wearing gas masks and were holding assault rifles chambered with anti-demon rounds. They would reach Canan's room in a matter of minutes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the shadowy forest surrounded by an immensely power anti-dimensional bubble, Tirion was fighting for his life and buying time for Myuka and her group. He didn't know who this person was or want he wanted but clearly he was no ordinary man. Tirion's punches were shrugged effortlessly by Daiki with only his left arm and it seems the burst of heat was useless as well. Then Daiki took out his gun together with clone of himself shooting rays at Tirion's familiars. The ray was fast making it but not impossible for the smaller hounds to dodge but the larger ones were eradicated except the Alpha which was immune to such attacks.

As Tirion was about to punch some more he was stopped suddenly but an aggressive move from Daiki, a round house kick faster than what Tirion could respond to. In a flash, Tirion was now spiraling a few feet above the ground heading directly towards a tree. The fiery circle that surrounded Tirion became smaller as Daiki landed the kick it was now only a fourth of its size and now Tirion was spiraling but he still had his fingers locked onto to Daiki which fired small rays of intense pure demonic energy from each of his finger tips. The rays were meant to surgically cut through anything with precision and hopefully even Daiki's armor will be slice through together with the flesh underneath it.

The Alpha knew that his master was in danger and quickly faded out without a single trace effectively making the attacks on it irrelevant. As Tirion was about to land head first into a tree, a large palm made of fire appeared underneath the circle that he was under and grabbed hold of him then gently placing him on the surface of the fiery circle before reentering the circle. Tirion places his right arm on his chest, he felt a large amount of pain then he began coughing blood. The Alpha materialized beside its master ready for his next order. The next second the Alpha charges with extreme speed at Daiki then jumping headlong at him the fire that was on Tirion was sucked away by Alpha and the circle of fire disappeared but with it Tirion's borrowed time had ended. Pain from all over his body crushed him and he fell on the ground unable to move then he continuously coughed blood. His vision was getting darker all he could still see was the light he had brought forth.

As the Alpha jumped the fire that was on Tirion enveloped it, turning it into a spiraling comet from hell then into a fire serpent. Its body was as long as half the length of a football field, the heat emanating from it was so intense that some of the trees began going up in flames. Though the serpent physical form was only fire, energy made to combust, burn, melt. It was a fiery comet of death, it was Tirion's final move. Though he wondered had Daiki prepared for this attack if he had then everything was for naught.

(Hopefully what I wrote wasn't too bad and its been a while lol)

[BCOLOR=#000000](Oh my goodness so much going on! I apologize for the long reply!)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Myuka could see how Canan's mood had changed. It seemed like the smile she put on wasn't as strong as it was earlier. Myuka frowned, she could only imagine the troubles Canan was feeling. They seemed like very close siblings, at least from the small interactions Myuka has had with both of them. Almost like they would do anything for each other at any point in time, even sacrifice themselves. Myuka or Rylee had no idea about how much Tirion struggled medically, the only thing they knew is that he required suppressants. Though hearing how the demonic genes were implanted inside of Canan surprised even Myuka. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Rylee continued looking at the chart while Canan explained her situation. How could she have not known that the genes fighting her and flowing inside of her weren't actually present when she was born? Then again, she might have been so little that she only assumed she was normal. Rylee was ready to respond with as best of an answer as he could give her, but stopped himself when he noticed her struggles. Rylee looked away from the chart, quickly and hastily set it on the table and briskly made his way to Canan. He put his hand on her wrist, listening for a pulse and an ear to her chest, listening closely to her heart. "It must all be too much." Rylee muttered to Myuka, figuring Canan probably couldn't hear him anymore due to her current condition. "We need to do something fast Myu." He said calmly, trying his best not to add any more stress to the room. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Faster than you think." Myuka said back. With her enhanced senses she could hear a huge groups of people briskly walking up stairs and assumed the same for any elevator. Usually people weren't in huge hoards running up stairs, so this was definitely abnormal. Myuka could only assume the worst; he knew she was close by. "We have to get out." Myuka explained, trying to rule out different scenarios in her head that would not work. She paced quickly around the room as she thought thoroughly, almost like a rat in a cage.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]So many things blocked her pathways to an exit; those hurdles didn't even involve the people she heard blocking her physical exists. She couldn't use any demonic abilities in front of civilians, it would only cause chaos. Myuka turned her head to look at Cadalena resting on the couch, still unconscious. How was she supposed to get herself and Cadalena out?! Plus there was one more important matter...[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Myu! Canan needs help!" Rylee yelled at her, snapping Myuka out of her thoughts and focusing on the girl in the hospital bed. For all they could assume Canan might be circling the drain as they spoke. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]'Well Rylee's chemo idea would take way too long for the situation we're in.' Myuka thought to herself, deciding that they needed a faster solution. As she walked over to Canan's bedside, Myuka grabbed her right wrist with her left hand, holding her right arm up to her own mouth. With the sharp animal like teeth she had she bit into her own arm, creating two puncture wounds that slowly started to bleed. With the blood on her fangs she tilted Canan's head away and moved some of her red hair to expose her neck. If Canan still had any feeling left in her she would probably be confused by the quick sharp pain on the right side of her neck.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Myuka's demon blood had entered Canan's system. The room didn't know it yet, but surprisingly Myuka's hunch was right. The demonic DNA Myuka had just gave Canan was slowly eating away at the other foreign demonic genes. How long the process might take and how quickly the 'antidote' would work wasn't exactly clear. Also, the actual process and if Canan would react during the cleansing was not determined as well.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Myuka was never a fan of these ordeals, and has actually never bitten a person before. She wasn't one for the taste of blood, regardless if it was her own or another persons, which is why she quickly walked to the sink and washed her mouth out the best she could as quickly as she could. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Are you sure that was a good idea?" Rylee asked Myuka as she quickly walked around, trying to get the taste out of her mouth. "What if you just made things more complicated?" He questioned more. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"I said I would do everything I could. If we didn't try anything she would be dead either way." Myuka stated, almost in a cold manner. Of course Myuka cared otherwise she wouldn't have bothered, but there were other matters at hand. "Rylee, when I leave you seal this room. The door, the window, anything you can with any defenses you can carry in that backpack. I don't want anyone in or out, including doctors and nurses. You keep an eye on Canan and Cadalena, make sure no harm comes to them or yourself. Your defenses are your biggest asset right now, if someone gets in the room you send the signal. Am I clear?" Myuka asked Rylee in a demanding tone. Myuka was younger than Rylee, but when she needed to be a leader she put her big girl boots on and gave orders that would best benefit the masses; in this case, Rylee, Cadalena and Canan. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Yes, Myu." Rylee stated as he nodded to her, watching her leave the room. He went through his backpack, rummaged a bit before finding what he was looking for. He closed the door that lead to Canan's room and placed what looked like a small metal cube against the inside of the door. Once Rylee touched the material it slowly started moving all around the room, across all the walls, floor and ceiling. It covered the window, which Rylee felt bad about but knew it was for the best and for Canan's safety. The room was encased by a strong metal, resistant for humans and any of their technology and as far as Rylee knew was extremely effective against demons and most demonic abilities. Guns and explosions would not break this barrier, and most demon strength and powers would barely scratch it. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]After putting up the barrier Rylee walked over to Canan and examined the punctures Myuka left on the poor girl. He wanted to make sure she would be okay and hoped for the best as he stayed by her bedside.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Once Canan's door closed Myuka's anxiety rose a good 20% from where it was earlier. She looked around the hallways, seeing patients, nurses, doctors, everyone that a hospital could ever ask for. Myuka looked like a lost puppy as she wandered the halls, trying her best to go through strategies quickly about how to escape.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000](My hopes is that this will help Canan heal, though really the outcome is up to you Gabriel.) [/BCOLOR]

(Hopefully this would suffice for the reply. Anyways would you prefer if I left out the purple parts?)

Black figures swayed from side to side, the world made of pure black it was a wonder that Canan could still see the black figures moving in the darkness but she knew this was a dream because she could still move her arms and legs like usual. She wore her combat fatigue which was a black shirt with long sleeves and a pair of grey trousers but she did not have any shoes on. Amidst the crowd of moving black figures were a young man with red hair and red eyes, he was wearing the same outfit she was. The man features were familiar but she couldn't put her hands on it and before she realized it the man was quickly turning away from her gaze and slowly threaded away from her. For some vague reason she wanted to follow him, her hands reached out for him but her legs were suddenly gripped and entwined by black rubbery tentacles protruding from the black void underneath her.

"You are a cursed child, it was no wonder your parents sold you to us but worry not even a cursed child like you can turn into something 'beautiful'." A loud malevolent voice said. The words were echoed through the darkness as if Canan was in a cavern this made her cover her ears to block the sound but to no success. This was a terrible nightmare, a nightmare she wanted to wake up from it and she wanted someone to comfort her but there was no one she could call upon her mind was blank.

Suddenly, Canan felt an extreme amount of pain from her neck which snapped her awake but only for a few seconds before returning into the void. She was back in the same state as before only this time there was no voices, no sound only the disgusting feeling of the tentacles coiling around her legs. Aside from those minor differences she could see a familiar looking girl with fox ears destroying the black figures with some sort of awesome powers but it was all too blinding to see correctly. After the flashing of powers was gone the girl decided to turn her attention to Canan who still couldn't move. The Fox girl raised her arm towards the sky which was now a swirling plethora of colours slowly turning into a vortex. A small concentrated ball of light shimmers brightly at her palm then she hurled it towards Canan with speed and accuracy. The ball of light reaches its mark and an explosion occurred causing her to be incinerated by the light.

An agonizing pain woke her and she started screaming while writhing on her bed, it seems like she had regained control of her body. She held herself together with her arms while moving herself into a fetal position. The medical tubes that were attached on her arms were shot out by some unseen force and the holes left behind started to bleed profusely. Her screaming slowly turns into sobs, the once clean hospital sheets were now covered in her blood and before long she was coughing up blood.

(Hmmmm I need the siblings of the red had about too much bad stuff happening to them, hopefully Tirion don't have to die fighting Daiki hmmm...)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There were only a few patients, nurses and doctors walking through the large hallway where Canan's room was situated at. To the left was the lobby where the elevators were and to the right was more hallways with stairwells just in case there were fires.
All of the squads had a group of 6 people all fully armed and trained to combat demons though all of them were human. The first group kicked down the door leading to the stairwell. It was very close to Canan's room and soon they reached the hallway where her room was the people there were confuse at heavily armed men and they moved out of the way. The only one that looked suspicious was a girl with blonde hair and the group slowly walked closer towards the girl while keep their weapons aim at her. "You there! Show us your identification!" the leader of the group yelled at her. A ding sound can be heard and the elevator door opened, the second group proceeded out of the elevator and calmly asks the civilians to leave the area. Then they slowly proceeded towards the hallway where group 1 was. The other groups also cautiously made their way through the multiple paths towards Canan's hospital room. There was even a group rappelling towards Canan's hospital window.

(Its hard controlling large group of npcs never tried it before. )

[BCOLOR=#000000](Oh no it's fine if you want to keep the purple, it's not a big deal. And you're right, your siblings go through a lot! Lol! You're doing fine with the large groups! Just remember that Canan's entire room (including window) should be sealed shut right now.)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Inside Canan's room Rylee watched over Canan while Cadalena laid unconscious. He figured she would be unconscious for another few hours and hoped that she would be fully recovered when she did wake up. That poison Tirion put into her system really did a number on her. Rylee's attention quickly went back to Canan when he heard her scream in pain. Rylee was not a doctor, plus with the current situation he doubted even doctors would know how to fix what was going on. Though Rylee always knew the key to fixing these situations was to remain calm, and he sure tried his best. He wasn't bad with blood but it wasn't his favorite thing either. He ran around her room trying to find the medical supplies he needed; gauze, medical tape, disinfectant, and anything else he could think of at the time. He grabbed those few things and went back to Canan's bed side, lightly grabbing one shoulder and leg trying to move her out of the position she was in so that he could fix every area that needed attention. "Canan you need to stay calm. The more you scream and the more you stress the faster you will bleed. Deep breaths and do your best to stay still." Rylee tried to say calmly over her pain, patching up any open wounds with gauze and medical tape to stop the bleeding temporarily until he could find a better solution. Rylee still wasn't sure of the exact effect Myuka's demon genes would do to Canan. So far it seemed like those genes were fighting off the infected demonic genes inside Canan making her sick. Rylee just hoped that the new DNA would help remove the genes placed inside of Canan and not do any more damage. He just wasn't sure if Myu's DNA would solve the problem and dissolve or try to attach itself inside of Canan after all the 'clean up' has been done.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]The room was sealed as tight as possible for Canan's safety. Rylee wasn't sure what was outside but knew that Myuka could sense trouble from miles away. He always trusted her instincts and he believes that Myuka's instincts might be one of the only things keeping him alive today. The room was encased from the inside with a thick metal coating that covered every part of the room; every door, every window, every wall, and even the floor and ceiling. No day light could shine though, only the dim lamps kept sight for everyone in the room. The metal should not be easily removed by any sort of human explosion or devices. The metal cannot defend against every demonic ability but is covered by the main attacks Rylee has witnessed; fire, shadows, demonic strength, the basics.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]'No!' Myuka thought to herself as she heard a strange voice speak to her, knowing that they spotted her. Though by the words he spoke she assumed that maybe they have yet to identify her, this might help give her more time. She turned to look at the group, quickly seeing weapons pointed at her. Myuka put her hands up in defense, trying to prove that she was no threat and as confused and scared as everyone else on the floor. "Whoa whoa whoa! Please don't shoot!" Myuka said in a tone of voice that made her sound like a scared and lost girl, the pitch in her tone raising a little to make her sound more innocent than she actually was. "Identification? Sure." She continued, slowly moving one hand to her pocket and pulling out a small wallet that could only hold about three cards. She presented the wallet to the squad. If they took the wallet and examined it they would find a human drivers license under the name Christine Woods. Features would say blonde hair and green eyes and age would be correct. Of course, the license was a fake, but it looked like any other license out there. Also in the wallet was a debit card and credit card from the same bank with the same false name.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]As she presented the wallet she took a quick look around the area to see if she could create a quick back story. Before nurses and doctors began closing patients doors Myuka noticed a lonely elderly woman across the hall right before they shut her door. 'Maybe that can work.' Myuka thought to herself, looking at the large group of armed strangers in front of her. "I'm just here visiting my grandmother. I try to come by once a week." She sounded so scared and confused, trying to get out with the other civilians. "She's in room 111." Myuka explained as she hinted to the door they recently closed. "I didn't mean to cause any trouble. I'll just come back and visit when things have calmed down. Has there been some sort of contamination breach or something?" She asked them, trying to sound as dumbfounded as she could in the hopes that they wouldn't suspect her and let her leave the building. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000](Lol! I'm getting all nervous, this is a tough situation!) [/BCOLOR]

The battle that was raging in her body was taking a huge toll on her. It felt like her entire body was burning. She could barely hear, see nor comprehend what was happening and like anyone would have guessed did not have the strength to resist Rylee when he grabbed her arms and shoulders trying to cover up the bleeding. Her breathing was very labored, droplet of sweats covered her body and her eye colour changed from blue to a faded red. She couldn't stop coughing blood and the pain that comes with it was almost too much to bear but for some reason she could still held on. Tears ran down her face as well, she wanted to laugh at herself for being pathetic but all she could muster were sobs.

After a few minutes of coughing blood continuously, Canan started to settle down and the bleeding started to stop. Her vision was clearing and she could see Rylen or was it Rylee? She tried to focus on his figure but couldn't, her left arm weakly reaches out for him as she wanted to tell him something, hopefully she could say it loud enough for him to hear "Where's brother?" a very weak voice came from her mouth hopefully Rylee would be able to hear it. She wanted her brother to be here if she was going to die. If he was here, she could rest easy for a little bit. She then looked towards the window only to see it covered by something, this was all too tiring and her eyelids were slowly falling shut but she wondered would she ever wake up if she closed her eyes?

Meanwhile outside of Canan's room someone else was facing a crisis…
The leader of the group approached the girl and took the wallet, checking the license and credit cards. His looked at the license and he felt there was something weird going on, he was just about to put his hands on it when one of his subordinates said "Hey come on man, can't you just see she's scared shitless. I know you're desperate but this is just cruel." One of the men said jokingly. The leader sighs and gives the girl her wallet back "You should go back home visiting hours have just about ended." The leader said kindly to the girl. Then they changed their focus from her to Canan's door. Two of the men crouched in front of the door weapons ready while the other three had their back against the wall. All of them were ready to rush inside when the leader gave the order. The leader approached door and lightly knocked on it "Canan? This is Doctor Miles can I come in?" he wanted check the situation inside before entering. If Myuka could recall the phone conversation his voice sounded just like the doctor that left the voice mail.

Most of the patients, doctors and nurses have vacated the area in fear of what was going on. The second group was a few minutes' walk away from where group 1 was it wouldn't take long for them to rush here either. The other groups were further away but they were all moving at a steady pace, so as to catch anyone running down the halls.
The group that was rappelling down towards Canan's window was having trouble trying to enter the window as it wouldn't break. They were using a high-tech laser cutter it would eventually be cut through but how long was anyone's guessed at the moment.

(I'm pretty sure your mystery member will be able to get you out of a pinch real quick ;) )

[BCOLOR=#000000]((Sorry it took a lot longer to reply than I thought, but I thought of something fun, hopefully this will make up for it!))[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Rylee moved quickly around her bed and even around her room grabbing things and throwing away things as different symptoms appeared. He put a cold wash cloth on her forehead since he was seeing her begin to sweat, covered up any open sores, and even wiped her mouth clean from coughing up blood. At this point he figured there wasn't much he could do except try to keep her stable while her body fought the battle that raged inside of Canan. He was a bit surprised when he felt her weak grasp on his arm. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]He looked down into her eyes, listening closely to her barely audible speech. Rylee wasn't sure how to respond when she asked about her brother. He wasn't too sure on Tirion's current condition and could only assume based on what he witnessed before exiting to meet Canan. He didn't want to worry the poor girl, especially in how unstable of a condition she was in. Rylee simply smiled, pulling her covers up and fixing them since they were a bit messy and making sure her head was comfortable on her pillow. "Oh he will be here." Rylee said in a reassuring tone. He wasn't too sure how true that statement was, but keeping her calm was one of the most important keys to helping her through this tough time. "If you need to sleep that's fine, I'll be here when you wake up." He explained, seeing the worry in her eyes. "You will wake up, I'll make sure of it." Now that was something he was sure he could keep, or at least he would try his hardest to make that a reality. Rylee didn't bother explaining why Canan wasn't getting any light in her room, it would have been hard to explain. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Very faintly Rylee could hear a knock on the door followed by a male voice that explained himself to be Doctor Miles. Rylee didn't say a word and he was hoping that Canan would not say a word either. He looked around the room, a smile grew on his face once he saw the once comatose girl laying on the couch slowly wake up. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Cadalena sat up, a hand on her head as if trying to get rid of a headache. Her blank eyes blinked quickly as she looked around the room, confused as to where she was. She made eye contact with Rylee; Cadalena's eyes looked blind but she could actually see very clearly. Rylee was putting a finger over his lips, as if telling her not to say anything just yet. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Cadalena nodded as she stood up, still a bit wobbly and weak. She probably did not have much extra ability other than staying awake and standing, but she was healing which was a great sign. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]On the other side of things, Myuka waited nervously for him to check her ID and let her escape. She didn't look nervous she looked scared, trying to keep up her fake appearance when really she was becoming impatient. Once his colleagues gave him a hard time he handed back her ID and let her be on her way. "Th-thank you." She muttered out in a frightened tone as she turned around and made her way down the stairs, taking them as quickly as she could to leave the building. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Once outside, her eyes met that of another important team member to her group. Myuka was a bit confused as to why he was at this specific location, but could only assume curiosity filled him due to all the commotion going on at the hospital. The man looked much older than the rest of the team, maybe in his mid 30's. He stood pretty tall, maybe about 6'4 with an extremely big build. It could be easily assumed that he was extremely muscular underneath his clothing, plus he seemed born on the bigger side of society. He had medium brown skin color and black hair that was slick and straight but also very short. He had brown eyes to match his brown skin tone and a pretty unenthusiastic look on his face as he looked around at the situation. He wore a dark brown leather jacket over a black t-shirt. He wore dark blue jeans and dark brown boots to match the jacket. This man was known to the thieving group as Charu.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Myuka and Charu made eye contact as she was leaving the building, as she walked towards him she held up her hand in front of her stomach so that others behind her would not see and other in front of her would not think too much of it. She kept her index finger and middle finger extended, showing the other member a sign that looked like the number two. He knew what that meant, they had rehearsed it many times. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Right as Myuka was going to pass Charu he quickly grabbed her, put his arm around her neck, went into his jacket to pull out a silver pistol and pointed it at her head. To the others around they would have never second guessed that the two knew each other, Myuka seemed like nothing but an innocent bystander. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Ask for Doctor Miles to remove his men from Canan's hospital room." Myuka muttered quietly to Charu as she began to struggle, letting out a scream to draw the attention they were looking for. The hope was to distract the groups of men and to make this situation look real enough for the doctor to do everything in his power to save an 'innocent life.' [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Everyone step back!" The grown man yelled as he carried Myuka around, keeping the gun at the temple of her head. He looked around to see citizens backing up, trying to draw the attention to the men working their way through the window of Canan's hospital room. While he sounded absolutely terrifying Myuka did her best to act like the scared stranger she needed to be, even bringing out the tears to show how 'scared' she really was. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Charu looked at the building, seeing a few employees leaving. He looked straight at them, stopping them in their tracks. "You tell Doctor Miles to leave Canan's hospital room! You make sure everyone under his command removes themselves! If not, I'm shooting her straight in the head! Then I'm going after one of you next!" He explained to the employees loudly, hoping that Doctor Miles would have heard the commotion outside. Just in case he did not, the employees ran back into the building to tell Doctor Miles of the commands.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Please! Someone help!" Myuka yelled, kicking her legs back and forth and doing her best to think of random sad situations to keep her crying. Her eyes scanned the area to see scared civilians that didn't know how to react to the situation, and then scanned her eyes at the hospital building, hoping this rehearsed plan would work. [/BCOLOR]

As Tirion channels demonic energy into each of his fingers, Daiki could see that a ranged attack was coming which causes him to instinctively pull the trigger of the gun creating a magical barrier in front of him which could withstand high amounts of energy although occasionally some attacks do manage to pierce through the barrier but carry only 10% of their original strength. As the demonic beams go through the barrier their damaging capabilities are significantly reduced to the point where the only visible damage on Daiki's armor were light burn marks. Daiki has fought many users of the finger beam technique, to fight someone who can actually shoots demonic beams from each finger is quite rare.
Daiki suddenly felt intense heat coming from Tirions direction, which Daiki to take a few steps back slowly while observing forest which was now burning. He could tell that Tirion was gonna put everything into this attack. Daiki had noticed that the alpha had reappeared next to Tirion to be the main vessel of the immense power that Tirion was gonna put into his attack. The light emanating from the blaze of the hound was extremely bright and hot . Daiki knew that if he doesn't dodge this attack he will take extremely heavy damage even with his armour. And with that Daiki took out 4 cards from his belt while back tracking to keep a distance from the inevitable attack.
In a split second Daiki quickly slid one of the 4 cards into his gun causing it to announce its attack. ATTACK RIDE: VENOSHAKER . But instead of pulling the trigger instantly he slotted another card into the drive as he waited for the alpha to get close enough. ATTACK RIDE: EVILDIVER announced the gun. As the Alpha achieved its final reptilian form Daiki slotted a 3rd card into the driver causing the it announce its 3rd attack. ATTACK RIDE : METALGELAS . Daiki pulls the trigger of the gun shortly after the attack was announced causing 3 distinct looking beast to appear in front of Daiki while causing the 3 armored fighters summoned earlier to vanish. The 3 beast quickly made a mad dash towards the giant infernal serpent. Daiki then proceeds put in the last card in his hand into the DiendDriver. ATTACK RIDE: UNITE VENT GENOCIDER. With that Daiki pulls the trigger of his gun causing summoned beast to fuse together into chimera like beast. Genocider roars with power as a hole opens up on its chest plate causing a great gravitational force to pull the Flaming serpent towards it. Genocider stands strong as he fully absorb the incoming snake projectile into his torso while roaring in triumph. As the bright flare radiating from the snake dissipated Daiki could see that his opponent was no longer able to continue the fight. Shortly after absorbing the attack Genocider disintegrates into energy particles and flows into Daiki's Gun. "Sorry Tirion...but.." Daiki said as he walk towards Tirion's body while slotting in another card into his driver. Daiki then proceeds raise his weapon and points it at Tirion. " Its nothing personal...". ATTACK RIDE: REVITALIZE . As the gun announced its "attack" Daiki pulls the trigger causing a dormant version the energy that Tirion had just released to attack Daiki to flow into the Tirions body. Energy flowing to Tirion's body which should restore Tirion to a more stable status of health which should cause him to reawaken in an hour. Daiki's armor fades revealing his human form as he made his way to a nearby tree to lean against while waiting for Tirion to wake up.

Last edited:
Seconds went by and Canan did not answer the door, it was unusual for her not do so. Doctor Miles, the leader of the armed group decided it was best to break the door with brute force. He ordered one of his men to start kicking the door down. The man outside the window was trying to cut through the window with a high-grade laser cutter tool. After a minute or so the group of armed men that split up finally rendezvoused.

"We need to get this door open ASAP! Kick it harder Neil!" Doctor Miles shouted impatiently as he thought of the consequences if he didn't deliver the girl.

Neil promptly replied with a hint of frustration "I'm trying to! But it feels like I'm kicking a fu**ing concrete wall!" he gave one last strong kick which could easily break a plank of wood but to no avail the door stood strong against his endeavors.

"Why don't we just try shooting the hinges off?" One of the men suggested but it was shot down by Doctor Miles. "This is a hospital not a slaughtering ground. Neil use the butt of your rifle and break the hinges. The rest of you, don't go getting trigger happy you might hit a patient."

The armed men shrugged at his orders but other than that they obeyed. Neil began using the butt of his rifle to forcefully remove the hinges with great force it would only be a few more minutes before all the hinges are broken and then they could just remove the door.

Suddenly Doctor Mile's walkie-talkie came alive and a male voice was speaking through it "Sir we got an armed individual outside threatening to shoot a civilian if you and your men did not vacate the area immediately! How should we proceed?" the voice was calm as if the situation did not faze him. Doctor Miles replied immediately without emotion "Remove him by any means, if reporters come asking just tell them that he began shooting and we had no choice." With that the radio went silent.

Outside the hospital, most of the civilians have fled or was taking pictures of the man with the gun holding a beautiful young girl hostage. Most of the civilians taking the pictures were teenagers using their phones hoping to post the pictures and upload them to major social websites. The employees that were shouted at quickly ran back into the hospital, totally frightened by the crazed looking man.

One of the civilian was brave enough to talk to the man with the gun while walking towards him slowly "Hey man! What's up! Crazy world isn't it? Why don't we have a beer and forget about this entire hostage thing?" the male civilian said calmly with his arms up in the air showing that he did not mean any harm. The teenagers were behind benches, trees and even trash bins. They were waiting eagerly for some type of advancement like it was some kind of TV show to them. "Dude, you sure this thing is recording?" A blond teen asked "Totally now don't miss anything! This is so going up my blog!" the brunette replied while typing very quickly on a laptop.

There were two armed men on the roof, one of them had a binocular while the other had a large and deadly looking sniper rifle. They were setting up for a quick and clean kill. "Hey want to go grab a beer after all this?" the man with the binocular said. "I think I might take you up on that offer if you are paying." the other man replied.

"Only if you land a head shot on this poor bastard."

"Deal."

After setting up, the sniper was aiming of Charu's head and did not shoot till he gets the all clear from his spotter. A group consisting of three armed men was running down the stairs trying to reach the ground floor and couple of the armed men was already near Charu's location and was waiting for a signal to ambush him.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Canan's body temperature was starting to rise like she was having a fever, couple that with her labored breathing and the foreign blood in her blood stream it didn't look like she was going to make it but she was still holding on. She was also looking quite pale. Though it wasn't all bad news it seems like she was starting to have control over her body again as her leg was twitching every now and then and her hands were griping the bed sheets really hard.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It was a good effort but it failed." Those were Tirion last thoughts before his vision became totally black. He could hear some murmuring but he couldn't make out what the words were. Slowly Tirion opened his eyes, vision blurry but was able to see a figure leaning on a tree. Then he slowly started to stand, his entire body aching at the movement. Using the tree behind him as support he waits till his vision returned and gathered his scattered thoughts. It took awhile but he remembered he was beaten by some armored guy and as his vision returned he could see the once armored guy leaning on the tree. Tirion tried to speak but all that came out was a couple of coughs but he tried again this time a success.

"Bastard, who do you work for and why did you let me live?". It was a mystery to Tirion why this person did not finish the job, maybe he wanted to interrogate but there were no cuffs on him like last time. Many questions went through his head but the biggest one was how was he suppose to reach his sister.

[BCOLOR=#000000]Inside the hospital room, Rylee could hear all of the efforts to enter that were happening around him. He could hear someone trying their best to cut their way through the window as well as break through the door by removing the hinges. He was running out of time! He looked at Canan, seeing her struggles but also seeing her movements. He was surprised to see that things were working, quite painfully by the looks of it, but progress none the less. His eyes then moved to Cadalena, who was staring at her hands and pendant around her neck, as if examining herself and her abilities. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Can you open a portal?" Rylee asked Cadalena quietly in the hopes that his voice would not be heard by those outside.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Cadalena looked up at Rylee as if he was crazy. "Are you kidding me? I just woke up." She answered, sounding almost frustrated. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Well you need to." Rylee demanded in a cold tone. He wasn't a mean person, but he was stressed. "Look at the situation we are in, we need to get Canan out of here." He explained, pacing as he thought. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]
Cadalena was confused by the name 'Canan,' but could only assume it was the sick girl on the hospital bed, currently struggling with some sort of crazy illness. She looked at her pendant, touching it with her hand to see a small spark. "I can maybe make a small one, but I won't be able to hold it long enough to let all three of us through." She explained. "It will be tough."
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"That's fine!" Rylee responded without looking at Cadalena. He walked over to Canan's bed side and began unplugging her from any remaining iv's or chords. He calmly unlatched her hands from her bed sheets and picked her up, holding her with her neck on one arm and her legs hanging over his other arm (some people refer to this as 'bridal style). "Take Canan with you and port to 'the forest.'" Rylee explained, making sure Cadalena knew where he meant when he said forest. It was a pretty common place for the team. "You will find her brother there. Explain to him that she needs constant surveillance since her body is currently fighting the demonic genes in her body. Myu bit her." He explained quickly, seeing Cadalena's shocked face when he mentioned that she was bitten by a full blood demon. "You help him anyway you can, do not leave her side until the rest of us return." He finished before handing Canan to the small girl Cadalena. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Cadalena had to take a few seconds to make sure she could balance the older and struggling girl in her arms, but once she got the hang of it she used her pendant to begin opening a portal. "What about you Rylee? How are you going to get out of here?" Cadalena asked, sounding concerned. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"I'll find a way." Was all Rylee replied with before the portal was opened and the two girls went through. The portal couldn't have been open more than two seconds, that wouldn't have even given Rylee enough time to jump in if he wanted to. Now the question was, how was he going to get out? [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]He could hear the hinges slowly falling apart, he didn't have much longer to decide. He grabbed his backpack and held his tablet while he looked around the room. He sighed, staring at the window. By stomping on the ground with average force, the metallic barrier that once confined the room was removed, meaning the door and window were both open and available. Rylee made eye contact with the man outside the window for a split second before running at the window, kicking it to make a quick escape. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Through the process, Rylee shattered the window and kicked the man outside the window with great force, pushing him away from Rylee to make an easier and safer escape. Rylee however didn't realize how high up he was in the hospital and had a slight moment of doubt that he would land gracefully. With building speed he positioned himself so that he would land on both legs, which was successful but slightly painful for the half demon. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Hearing the shatter of a window Myuka's eyes scanned the source of the sound, seeing Rylee fly through the air like an eagle... and then fall like a baby bird who didn't successfully fly. After watching him land and seeing him run in her direction she had to recalculate her strategy. She looked on the ceiling to see a sniper as well as hearing the footsteps of others heading towards her and Charu, possibly for an ambush. When Myuka heard the voice of the civilian who calmly talked to Charu she couldn't help but smile, making the once tense situation much more confusing. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"That's sweet of you to stick up for me, thank you." Myuka said to the civilian before tapping Charu's arm, making him let her go. The cover of the scam was blown. It was obvious to Myuka that Dr. Miles found Canan to be much more interesting than a random civilian. Myuka should have thought that through more. "We need to leave. Charu watch for the sniper he's got a target right for you." She spoke quickly so that Charu could locate the man and dodge any incoming shot. Once Rylee ran up to them Myuka knew he could help with another problem. "Wipe any evidence of us being here. Security cameras in the hospital and streets, loop them to the video of footage from yesterday. Any individual with an electronic device that's currently set on 'video' within the nearest mile reboot their device back to it's factory settings. In fact, just any electronic device within the nearest mile set back to factory settings." While Myuka was finishing her commands Rylee was already working on the security for both the hospital and nearby streets. Within a few seconds after he reboot every phone and tablet that was within a mile back to factory settings. Of course the people around still saw all the odd characters that were around them, but without any proof the fox thieving team they would be nothing more than an urban legend. "Go!" She yelled at her two boys as they ran away from the hospital, mainly trying to escape the chaos that was near that particular building. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Rylee, where's Canan and Cadalena?" Myuka asked as they ran. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Rylee finally finished up cleaning the area of any video proof before putting his tablet in a pocket inside the backpack before responding. "Cadalena took Canan back to her brother. She was too weak to open a big portal." He explained.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"When we get back to safety I'll have you open a portal back to the forest area, until then make sure no one is following us." Myuka explained to the other two in her team as they continued their escape.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Back in the forest of the Demon World, Cadalena made it safely to the other side with Canan at hand. The small girl didn't quite develop the strength that Myuka had, holding the girl that was much bigger than her was becoming a struggle. Cadalena set Canan down in front of her as gently as she could while looking around the area. Cadalena saw two men, one she did not recognize and one she was still slightly angry at for poisoning her. However, she knew it was time to be a big girl and set those feelings aside. She looked at Tirion. "I have Canan!" She yelled at him, hoping to get his attention. "She's fighting off the demonic genes in her system. They've been replaced by what we hope are more powerful genes." She vaguely explained, figuring that Tirion might want to come see his sister before asking too many questions. [/BCOLOR]

"I'm not a big fan of causing of collateral damage"Daiki replied to Tirion with a smile despite being called a bastard. "As for who I work for... well that's a story for another day." Daiki added with enigmatic tone before his phone started ringing. "Hello?" Daiki said as he answered the phone while still keeping an eye on an tired Tirion. "Hey Daiki, I detected a portal opening somewhere in the hospital area you wouldn't happen to know anything about it would you?" said a male with robotic voice. " I don't think now is the time for explaining such things." replied Daiki with a serious tone. "Alright then. In any case I'm going to that area to investigate. You stay frosty Daiki."said the male before ending his call. Shortly afterwards Daiki could hear the voice of a young girl yelling the words "I have Canan". After that Daiki could hear the young girl giving a vague explanation about whats happening to the girl known as "Canan". "Your sister I presume ?" said Daiki to Tirion while looking at the direction of the young girl.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On top of a tall skyscraper an armored figure stands at the edge of the corner of the building scanning the area for any anomalies after finishing a phone call. Shortly after that, the figure jumps off the building causing him to free fall for awhile before activating a jet pack like device allowing the figure fly through the city blocks with blurring speeds. The armor was a result of the assimilation between lost ancient magic and cutting-edge technology which enables the user to utilize a adapt to a plethora of situations. As he got nearer to his destination, he could see two armed men on the roof. One with a rather large sniper rifle and the other one had a binocular. The user quickly found out that the sniper was aiming at a man who appears to be holding a girl as hostage. By using the zooming feature of the helmet of the armor, the user could see that the target has "given up" his life of crime or something along those lines. However seeing that the sniper was still determined to put a bullet into the head the tall man , the user decided to intervene diving head first into the direction of the sniper before assuming a posture which resembles a condor getting ready to snatch its prey with its talons the only difference is instead snatching away a target and flying back into the air the user stomps on the sniper rifle of the armed individual and crushes it further with the claws which build into the footing of the armor rendering the sniper rifle useless to point where it can only be used as scrap metal. The user then follows it up by aiming his right arm at the two armed man and shooting armor piercing dart-like projectiles at both of the men which contain toxin which render their victims unconscious. "There has to be more of them" the user thought to himself before switching the vision mode to from normal mode to a combination of x-ray vision and thermal vision. This revealed to the user that there are 3 armed individuals running down the stairs. The user quickly backflips off the roof the building and lands in front of the entrance of the hospital getting ready to intercept them. (Armor)

Status
Not open for further replies.