Such A Small Girl For Such A Large Bounty

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a second, Tirion thought his phone would go unnoticed letting it vibrate until whoever was calling would decide to hang up. He kept an deadpan expression and handled the half demon's true and tried method with ease but a few words cuts deep into Tirion's heart " ...you're nothing but a first class loser..." it rang on and on in his head. Then, Tirion wasn't listening to much to what he said but he saw that grin from the half demon it only meant one thing and that was he had heard the vibration of the phone and Tirion was so close to keeping in concealed before the phone buzz one last time before . The half demon began patting him down "Hey! What are you doing? You haven't even told me your name yet jerk!" Tirion shouted to get off him but it was a vain attempt just like all the other attempts he tried. There was no way the half demon could not find the phone, but who would have called Tirion and why? He couldn't find any person with any logical reason that would call him, then he felt hands going down the pockets where he had lay his phone. Tirion's deadpan expression froze and shattered showing fear for the first time, could it be Killo? but it couldn't be he never called Tirion until he called back to inform that the 'package' was ready. "Give me my phone back damn it!" Tirion shouted as his eyes intensely flare up with anger causing it to illuminate the darkness, this was the first time he had gotten angry because someone took something of his.

A female figure whom Tirion presume was Myuka she sat down next to the half demon who was now happily prodding his personal device. She looked at Tirion, he didn't know whether it was pity in her eyes or sadness as she began explaining about Killo. The way she cringes as she said "..'that man'.." made him wondered why Killo needed demon foxes but it was quickly wiped as she began hitting closer to home, more so than he thought. "...supposed to get that promise fulfilled..." Tirion was thinking that Myuka was trying to delude him as Killo had fulfilled his promises just as long as Tirion kept up with the packages dead or alive. She continued and Tirion tried to block off what she said, it wasn't working "...pay the bills...take care of a loved one." She was trying to get to him be by peeling his armor piece by piece and it was somehow working. "...do you really think he would still fulfill that promise? He's lied to others before, many times, what would make these types of situations different?" More and more of his armor pieces was peeled off and Tirion decided the best course of action would be to just looking her in the eye with anger with silence, he needed to think clearly and escape so that he could debunk theses accusations. "If you are involved with him, then you're nothing but a pawn in his twisted game of chess that he would gladly sacrifice to keep himself out of harms way." he couldn't look at her after she said that "What in the world is she talking about? What is her relationship with Killo?" this was more than Tirion had bargained for years ago and it looks like all the past he's been running away from is finally catching up to him.

Almost forgetting about the prodding of his personal device, Tirion turned to look at the half demon. Tirion's phone was a custom model, he asked someone to built in the past. Though the programming is older than most models it was still functional and very easy to use, too easy in fact as there was no password everything was accessible to him Tirion's hideout, home location, hospital notices, photos, contact numbers, messages, emails everything was in there. Some of the phone's function was made so that even a toddler could figure it out just by fiddling it around for a good few minutes. A voice came out from phone as the half demon hit one of the glowing red button on the screen Tirion presumed. It was a cold electronic female voice "Emergency voice mail detected playing back now.". Tirion was baffled "Emergency? Why would there be an emergency?" before Tirion could guess the message starts. It was a male, his voice sounded distraught "Tirion, this is doctor Miles we've trying to contact you for sometime... She had entered the critical stage faster then we had predicted." before he continued he sigh, clearly tired "We don't have the equipment to perform the medical procedures needed, I'm sorry 'all' of us tried, everything we could. It wasn't enough, I'm sorry Tirion I know that you loved her dearly but I think in her condition..." he paused for a few seconds before continuing "She said before losing total consciousness that she wanted you to be by her side in her final hours. I know this is quite distressing but we would all appreciated it if you were to come and complied with her wishes. I am truly sorry." the voice mail ended follow by a cold electronic female voice "Voice mail ended."

The world began to spin around Tirion, he couldn't hear, his face pale, his vision together with his iris was blurry and it felt like someone just hit him in the head together with a stab through his heart. The pain he felt was almost surreal to him, he couldn't keep his act together anymore, the fact that his most precious person in the world was going to gone forever was almost too much. That was all he could think about right, he needed to get out of here, he needed to get to the medical facility that she was in. Tirion tried to yank, pull almost anything to try and break out but without his demonic powers it was useless and he quickly tires himself. A beeping sound can be heard from the phone this would be it had received an instant message but Tirion couldn't hear it over his own world crashing around him. The message read simply "Time is running out Tirion. Best wishes -Killo" . Tirion was in a complete wreck at this point no longer the calm, scheming, analytic and strategic person he was now he was just a man who was about to lose everything he tried to hold dear, it wasn't a pretty sight to be seen by anyone.

Last edited:
While Daiki was walking along the river, he could hear bits and pieces of a conversation. But because of the distance between him and the source of the sound he couldn't really make much of it other than its some sort of an interrogation. He quickly and silently closed the distance between him and sources of voices to investigate the scene. He took cover behind a big tree on top of a small hill where he was able to hear and observe the conversation of a few individuals but was unable to be seen by them. After listening into to their conversations and observing their actions, using his high intellectual he was able determine the state of situation they were in. The one they call "Cadalena" is suffering from an aftereffect of being injected with demon suppressant, Myuka the leader of the gang and the main target of Daiki is worried about her ill friend Cadalena and is angry with their prisoner. Sean nicknamed "Demon boy" by Daiki is a cool and collective person, from his conversation was some sort of a detective Daiki assumed since knew the proper ways of interrogation that can only be learned through personal experience. Rylee was their handy man, the person with the brains to make things work. Rosue was another friend of Myuka, not much can be said about him. Lastly, Tirion formerly known as Louise was a bounty hunter that was hunting Myuka and is in the "Made a deal with the devil" type of situation. Daiki felt bad for Tirion, but he still had a job to do.
Daiki got out from his cover and made his way down the back of the hill where the group could not see him, he then turned around and walked calmly to the group. As soon as Daiki was within the earshot he greeted them with a friendly voice accompanied by a friendly smile. "Hello there. Isn't it a bit late to be hanging around in the forest at this time?". Daiki had this aura of charisma surrounding him which makes him easy to befriend anybody, which Daiki genuinely wants to do but due to the circumstances his job often puts him in it is often hard for him to do so without endangering the other person. Daiki certainly had his way with people, especially the ladies but Daiki is often completely oblivious to this fact causing him to often wonder why most females acted quite weird around him. Daiki's greeting to group was done in way that he gave the group reassurance that he was no threat to them which was technically true since he did not want to harm them in anyway.

'Hey, I could read a book in that light!' A distracting though ran through Sean's mind as he noticed the illumination that Louise's eyes gave off. Shaking his head a bit to get the thought out of his head and clenching his jaw to prevent and immature chuckle from escaping his lips, Sean turned back to searching through the phone. Despite never seeing a phone that would look quite like that, he managed to work his way around the device. The phone was pretty much an open book for anyone to read and the more Sean looked through it the more stuff he found that unsettled him. Like photos of the red haired man with some girl. A deep frown was starting to play on his forehead. Myuka's words, that she uttered as a theory, now seemed like a concrete confession of criminal act carried out in affection. Then his finger slid and hit a button that started a play back of one voice mail. The contents quite disturbing, shooting one memory in front of Sean's very own eyes.

A tall man in his 40s with similar features to Sean's was lying on a hospital bed, just like this girl probably was. He was wrapped in bandaged, that would have needed changing quite soon, if only it was not too late. The life support was already beeping in alarm of heart inactivity. Sean looked at Louise with eyes so focused yet understanding in a manner that only a person who has been through similar torture of losing a dear person could produce. No wonder, he was trying to free himself. 'That girl must have been the world to him,' Sean assumed due to the expression and overall Louise's demeanour. He was a broken man. Another beep, however, brought him back to reality and the task at hand. Sean swiftly distanced himself from any emotion of empathy and understanding. At the end of the day, Louise was the one who tried to kill them, there was no need to be sympathetic with him.

"I think we hit the jackpot!" Sean proclaimed, directing the phone screen at Myuka so that she could read the message. After what seemed like enough time for her to scan the contents of it, Sean brought the device back to himself, locked it and put it in his pocket. "I don't think though, that he is going to tell us much more whilst in the state he is in. If anything, I'd put some demonic restrains on him otherwise his other half could pop out like a jester from a box. Grieving can do amazing things to one's mind and willpower." The uttered words sounded as if they came from personal experience. A chill ran down his spine and he looked up. At first he thought that it was the cold night air setting down on the forest, but he could not fight off the feeling of being watched. Failing to see anyone in the shadows, however, Sean quickly dismissed the issue.

"Hey Rylee, I don't suppose you brought with you one more sweatshirt." After all, the two men were similar in size so if Rylee was willing to share clothing with Sean, he would have no problem fitting in it.

Yet nothing worked so well as a adrenalin inducer as an unfamiliar voice in the middle of nowhere, in the dark. Shooting a wary, sharp gaze in the direction of the stranger, Sean was measuring the man approaching them. To put it bluntly, he was assessing his danger level. Though, there was certain air about him, that gave away good intentions. Narrowing his eyes and cocking his head slightly to one side, Sean remained silent, not done with his observations.

[BCOLOR=#000000]((Lol! So much is going on! What to handle first?!))[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Myuka could tell from the look in Louise's eyes that she must have hit a nerve. Her hunch must have been correct, this wasn't the first sad lost soul story she's heard before. Once the voice message started playing on speaker phone she could hear every word clearly and could see how every word only made Louise more upset. Her fox ears lowered, she felt pity for the lost man. Hearing the words only confirmed what he had been dealing with and probably why he was after her. She couldn't really blame him; if she was in his shoes she would have done the same thing.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Then Sean directed her attention to the screen on the phone, seeing a disturbing message from none other than Killo. Her eyes narrowed; she couldn't have been more correct earlier. Killo was ruthless, he used anyone and anything to get what he wanted. He played with peoples lives like they were a joke. She watched Louise struggle to escape and could easily understand his predicament. However, she didn't want him to escape either. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Rylee, can you activate the cuffs to suppress any demonic strength?" Myuka asked him as she looked over at her team member, who was rummaging through his backpack. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Yes Ma'am." Rylee muttered before pulling out a plan looking black pull over hoodie. "It's not much, but it will be warmer than your current predicament." Rylee mentioned, tossing the sweatshirt to Sean before walking over to them, fiddling with his laptop. With a few press of some buttons and then entering the code, the cuffs that currently held Louise began emanating a light blue color, a sort of suppressant to hold back any demonic abilities from escaping the captives body. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Myuka could easily understand why the poor man was so distraught. It seemed like many people around her have their own baggage they carry with them, and she was no different. "So I was right." She began before looking straight at Louise. "I understand your predicament, and I don't blame you for doing everything you can to save her." She stated, giving a slight sigh. "But killing me isn't going to give you the answers. You'll only have two dead bodies to feel guilty for." She thought about her next words carefully, she did have a soft side underneath her bossy demeanor. "You should be with her." She began, trying to think of the best way to calm the currently tense situation. "But, how can I trust letting you go? You put me in a tough position. I want you to be with her, I really do. Though you must understand, I'm afraid if I let you go you will only turn on me in the hopes of saving her." She seemed confused as to what should happen. "Killo isn't going to help you, but maybe I can." She needed to get him out of Killo's grasp, it might not be too late for him. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]During her time talking with Louise, her fox ear twitched as she heard yet another unfamiliar voice. Her head turned to see a man she didn't recognize. She stood up, quickly looking at Sean's judgmental face and then back at the stranger. He seemed nice enough, almost too nice. 'Well now, shouldn't I feel popular with men lately.' Myuka thought sarcastically to herself, seeing that the only other girl in her life was currently in a coma. It didn't hit her clearly, but she could have sworn she's met him somewhere before. Something about his scent that seemed familiar. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"A forest is the best place to camp!" She lied to him, taking one step back so that she was slightly behind Sean. She knew out of everyone around her he was probably her best bet for safety, and she felt bad for taking advantage of that. At this point though she almost felt a small bond towards him, they had a similar goal and she wanted to stay alive long enough to succeed in destroying Killo. "What about you? It's not every random person that wanders this far into the woods." She questioned him, seeing what sort of answer he would give for being in such a remotely empty area coincidentally at the same time as she was. It was starting to bother her though, was that scent familiar? It was so faint, it was hard to make out. She knew Rylee didn't have as great of scent as she did, and she assumed the same for Sean. If she continued to ponder on it, she would probably quickly remember where this familiar scent came from. [/BCOLOR]

"Haha, easy there tough guy." Daiki said to Sean in response to the uneasy looks Sean is giving him. "I'm don't want no trouble." Daiki said while looking at Sean. Daiki then turned to Myuka and camly said "I'm a traveler, I go around places in search of various things.". Technically Daiki was not lying, he does travel from place to place in search various things such as artifacts, treasure and sometimes people."Your friend over there looks like he had a bad day" Daiki said refering to Tirion. Daiki understands what Tirion must be going through right now, because he too had a similar situation when he was a kid. Daiki had moved on from that event. Daiki has been told by his info man that the target has a very keen sense of smell but even so Daiki is a very hygienic person his scent is always has a pleasant and perhaps alluring feel to it. But when he dons his armor that his scent was nearly completely different making extremely hard but not impossible to recognize him. Even veteran trackers had trouble identifying Daiki's true identity and till this day only a handful of people in the entire world know Daiki's armored persona.

"How rude of me I forgot to introduce myself."Daiki said as he turned around and smiled to the group once more. "My name is Daiki Kaito" Daiki said while extending his right hand to Myuka for a handshake in a friendly manner in hopes that Myuka will respond positively towards his actions. Daiki genuinely felt sad for the predicament that this group of people were in. Although Daiki has forged many friendships in the past he couldn't but feel like he still could make more friendships that would last him a lifetime. Friendships that could overcome any hardships. Including this one

Last edited:
Everything turned to black, Tirion's eyes were wide open but he couldn't see anything and his hearing were blocked out by a deep ravenous incessant laughter. Tirion had never felt this helpless before his entire life; it was absolute torture in his own body. The pain in his heart was crushing his entire soul and his mind was in total shambles, he wanted to run away from all this, he wanted to die but he can't. He was trapped in his own prison, his body "Oh, Tirion I told you to leave everything to me. It would have been that much easier to saving our precious one." A distorted yet dark voice spoke came from in front of Tirion. A cruel, dark and abyssal looking creature appeared in front Tirion no longer obscured by darkness its very being was the embodiment of all Tirion's emotions ready to burst. The thing stared down at Tirion its eyes were hungry, hungry to feast on entirety of Tirion's consciousness, hungry to take over his body it so long for.

The beast started to walk closer to Tirion, all of his instinct told him to run but he couldn't the cuffs were still on him. The monster knelt down looking straight at Tirion's eye "How does it feel, being so helpless, doesn't it make you want to 'die'?" the monster smiled at Tirion's expression since it only showed fear and nothing else. "I know, why don't I take you back to the happy times with your father?" the demon waves it's left arm swiping horizontally in the air and the plain darkness changed to an urban scenery that was all too familiar to Tirion. A young red haired boy was running away from a red haired man, the man was furious at the boy. The scene changed this time the boy was on the ground crying being beaten by the man continuously, a female came to stop him but she was thrown towards the wall by the man's terrible fury and she was beaten too. "Remember this Tirion?" the distorted voice said without of emotion . The man dragged the boy and tossed him into a holding cell with the other red hair children all of them with red hair and all of them were scared. Scenes after scenes played out in succession showing the other children leaving the cell one by one and never coming back, it was now the boy's turn but he wasn't last, the last was a little girl with long beautiful red hair. The boy walked towards the girl and began talking to her "You were so furious back then, so full of demonic energy." The voice continued. The red hair man opened the cell and in an instant a ray shot out hitting his face and melting it thoroughly through the head. The boy looked at his palms still burning with fire, his iris shining red brilliantly in the darkness, illuminating the holding cell even. He then took the girl by the hand, she was somehow immune to the fire that still lingered on his palm and they escaped. " I bet we were the only one in that cell that could've saved her but I also think she was the only one that could have saved us." The distorted voice said in a tone that does not feel villainous but warm.

Pieces of the scenery that was shown to Tirion started cracking and shattered. He stood on a platform made of lava together with the monster, little boy and girl. The little boy and girl were holding hands smiling at each other but little did that know of the ordeal that was laid in front of them. "Let me show you another part of our memories." The demon waves his arm in the same manner the scenery instantly changing once more. This time, a young red haired male probably only just reaching puberty was crouching behind a wall and chambers the bullets into his rifle silently and just around the corner a young female with long red hair was just standing, waiting for something. Soon a group of five male with no faces appeared in front of her all wearing a black suit and holding a solid black briefcase. "Excuse me missy could you move?" one of the black suits asked. "Why of course good sir." She bowed and skips backwards disappearing into the air and this was when the young boy left his corner and went straight in front of the black suits shocking them, then the young boy pulled the trigger. The scene faded to black "We were a wondrous team, taking out a group of well trained men just like that." The demon began talking to Tirion without a single hint of hunger in his voice. He knew that the demon was he, himself and both of them just wanted the same thing, to be with her right now. After watching the multiples scenes played out in front of Tirion his mind began piecing together all the broken parts and he was back to his usual self again but it all being tied together by the thinnest of threads.

Tirion took out a cigar, lighted it with his own fire and began smoking. He turns towards the demon while puffing a cloud of smoke towards it "We had plenty of good runs together didn't we, all of us" Every single part of himself from when he was kid to the present started to manifest themselves from the darkness surrounding the two. Tirion continued "There can only be one person behind the wheels, whether it's me or you but right now it doesn't matter right now so let's make a bet to end this once and for all." He walked towards the demon, standing in front of him and staring it straight in the eye. Tirion had tossed his coin, whether he would win or not lay not with himself but the wheels of fate that keeps on turning faster and turning faster as of late.

Sight and sound began returning to Tirion and Myuka was standing behind Sean, both of them were cautiously looking at something but he didn't care for that. He had heard what she had said while he was incapacitated "Killo isn't going to help you, but maybe I can.". He didn't cared how she was going to help him but it was all he got right now lest he gives control over to his darker side which he might give in to. "Myuka, look me in the eyes and tell me that you can save her." Tirion no longer sounding like the fool he had before stared at her with full seriousness, his iris burning with a crimson colour brightly but a shadow stood behind the fire and there stood a terrifying being ready to break out of Tirion. A furious dark, crimson aura that can only be seen by demons began radiating from Tirion, its very presence threatens to devour all the darkness and replace them with a fiery inferno. The light blue coming from the cuffs was being devoured by this aura. "Tell me." Tirion's inner demon was going to take over his body and all that stood between him, the demon and her was a single word from Myuka.

He did not recognize the man, and he was naturally apprehensive of strangers approaching him in the most unlikely places. He would be a fool to change his ways now, but this man did seem to have been genuine. Already being stood up with the sweatshirt on as Myuka took a step behind him, he felt as if being given the role of a protector of some sorts, though Myuka was much more stronger. Sean felt pleased but dumb-struck at the same time. If the stranger was more than he looked to be, then Sean's role as a shield would be as effective as if Myuka was standing behind a piece of carton. Either way, it did not put Sean of his duty. He even made a slight move to the side, the place more of his body in the way of possible blow that might come in her direction.

Yet to Daiki, as he introduced himself, this simple obstacle meant nothing as he surpassed it blatantly off to shake his hand with the fox girl. 'So much for looking like a gentleman.' Sean though not addressing his thoughts to either himself or Daiki. He just turned to a side and looked at the scene that would unravel before him. He was curious to see if Myuka would shake his hand, or figuratively bite it off. But before any of that could probably happen, or whether it did or not, Sean wouldn't know. His eyes got drawn to Louise. It was not so much his words but the tone that they were spoken in. The urgency that was beyond alarming. The frown deepened on his face as he watched the tied man on the floor. He could no see the aura, but his pendant began reacting to something that was happening. It could feel demonic presence. After all, the liquid in side the pendant was sensitive to it's surroundings, mainly to other strong demons but also to situations in which it could break free. Those situations being the kind of chaotic, dangerous and destructive. Sean scratched at his chest not as much because it was itchy, but because it was his habit when he felt something was out of order with his only piece of jewellery.

[BCOLOR=#000000]Myuka didn't know exactly what to address first! There were so many people around with so many different situations it almost made her brain explode! Cadalena was currently in a coma with Rylee trying to create and antivirus to put back into her system and start the healing process. She had so many questions that she wanted to ask Rylee but didn't seem to have the time of day to do! She wanted to know how long he felt Cadalena would be in a coma and if there was anything she could help him with. In a way she figured that maybe she was helping him though; with her focusing on the other thousand things going on around her Rylee could spend his time focusing only on Cadalena and her health. Myuka knew he was probably concerned about the current situations happening around, but Myuka understood that Cadalena really needed him more than she did. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Myuka was surprised about the unspoken communication her and Sean shared. He seemed to easily comprehend what she was hoping from him and didn't seem to mind. At this point in time she felt like they understood each other quite well, it was in some ways a relief. That thought soon left her as Daiki walked up to her and extended his hand to her. She almost felt like shooting Sean a look that said 'are you just going to let everyone pass' but decided against it, instead rolling her eyes and laughing internally. She was more than prepared to give him the generic name she gave every stranger, which was her middle name Christine. That thought was soon shattered as she heard her real named called by the man she knew as Louise. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Her eyes looked straight into his, seeing his anguish and pain. She couldn't help but feel pity for him, this was a kind of pain that could not be easily forgotten. This was only the beginning of the stages he would be going through, probably mostly anger and sadness. Those two emotions never worked well together, it could cause a lot of harm. That's exactly what she saw happening in front of her. She could feel something inside him growing, a large demonic power. She wanted nothing to do with it and knew that if it continued he would probably break himself free and tear her little head off of her little body. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She couldn't help but think about how Killo was trying to ruin and destroy her! The beginning of her bounty started on false theft charges that he helped spread! When it actually came to collecting what she was looking for she had no other choice than to steal them! Once he started sending people after her, her bounty only grew! Killo sent poor easily misguided peons to go after her, some of which gave her no other choice than to exterminate them. Once word spread that she did not only steal but she has also killed made the authorities move their priorities to getting her off the streets by all means necessary. Recently her poster has now read 'Dead or Alive,' a word she was not happy to have been added. Killo helped in making the world believe that most of their problems would be fixed if she was either dead or behind bars; which was a ridiculous and crazy notion! Whether it was making authorities believe that she was the mastermind criminal, which she ended up having to become anyways, or by telling individuals that he would fix their problems if she was destroyed. There were so many misconceptions that he made people believe, most of which sadly affected her everyday life.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Back to the problem at hand, Louise asked her to fix something she couldn't physically do. Myuka had a good idea what would happen if she blankly told him that she couldn't help, a result in which that would probably be the last thing she ever said. She didn't want that to happen, but she didn't want to lie either! Such a confusing predicament to be stuck in. She kept eye contact with Louise, her ears lowering and her face dropping into a frown. "I can't." She stated, hoping he would give her just a few more seconds for a few more words. "But why not let me try? Killing me is only going to give you less resources." She argued, pointing a finger at her one last and conscious member with her, Rylee. "This man can turn everything into anything. He's currently creating an antivirus for the poison you inserted into Cadalena." She started explaining. She took one glance at Rylee, seeing that his eyes were off of his tablet and that he was fully involved in this conversation though he didn't speak. "Why not let him see what he can do for her? If he's unable to even get her one step in the right direction..." She thought about her words carefully, looking at Rylee but speaking to Louise. "Then I'll let you turn me in to Killo."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Rylee's eyes looked shocked, staring directly at Myuka. He wanted to yell at her, to tell her that she was stupid, but no words would come out. She just bet her life on the fact that he could fix a person he's never met. He wasn't a doctor! Yes, he was brilliant and so far has not been stumped, but to put such a risk, in ways it made him nervous! Myuka on the other hand hid that nervousness very well and looked nothing but confident in her team mate.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Myuka thought about it strongly after she offered. In a way, this might work out. Either Louise would accept and Rylee would be able to help, or Louise would accept, they would fail and she would still be able to lead Sean to Killo like the original plan. Not in the best manner, but she would get him there regardless. Though there was always a third option, Louise could decline and bite her head off now. She stayed standing where she was, waiting for a response. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]However, Myuka looked back at the man who introduced himself as Daiki, looking from his eyes to his extended hand and then back up to his eyes. "In a weird way it's nice to meet you." She said to him, though not bothering with a handshake or her name since it was already spoken. "As you can see, we are in somewhat of an odd predicament and it's an extremely high priority. I'll have to exchange pleasantries with you at a more convenient time." She had a slight smile as she spoke, but her words sounded almost cold. She was hoping she would live another day to keep those words she spoke to Daiki. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]((My goodness so much is going on! Lol! I think by now everyone knows my character has a connected past to Killo. I'm purposefully being vague, I know I could explain more and if you think it should be explained now instead of later that's fine I can add it to my next post. If not, I'll bring it up when I feel the time comes that she interacts with Killo.)) [/BCOLOR]

Tirion's soul was scarred by the event of the past, always trying to look at the negative side of things instead of the positives. He had already steeled himself for the answer she gave although somewhere in him, he still had hoped that Myuka would at least try to save her. The demonic strength now swelling within him was unbearable, the cuffs were barely holding him in place as loud cracking sound can be heard coming from the cuffs signifying the breaking of the cuffs were inevitable and light that was on the cuffs were now entirely devoured by his aura. In a flash the cuffs were disintegrated and there he stood in front of Myuka with a apparition of a cruel demon behind him while he stared at the sky it seems like the sun had set a while ago. He wanted a break from all this, he wished there was a way to cut off his emotions to lay on the floor and stare at the beautiful starry night sky above all of them with a single care in the world but lady fate was not so kind. It would be easy to breakdown from all the pressure but he couldn't, not yet, not until his body lay lifeless, broken and cold. He was just about ready to turn everything in front of him to shreds but Myuka continued saying that she would try her best and was pointing at a person who was currently taking care of a girl and even went as far as turning her in to Killo if she failed.

There Tirion stood rendered speechless by her actions never had he met anyone like this before, there was always a catch and well even if there was it didn't matter right now. He fell down on all-fours, has his prayers finally been answered or was this a ruse? Tirion was overcame by a powerful emotion, tears almost came out from his eyes but was held back. The dark aura and apparition was purged by Myuka's confident words and now it was replaced by a warm crimson colour. He was completely defenseless now if the group were to take him out there would be nothing to stop them. "The hospital where she's in... the location is in my phone. Please hurry." that was all he could uttered as he tried to hold back the emotions that were pouring out. Tirion's mind was still in a state of disarray as he would never show this weak side of himself to anyone. All he could think about was her even if she resented him for all the things he had done for her. It was a cold night but somehow it was warm.

"Oh...But of course hehe.." Daiki said while retracting his hand with a slight bit of disappointment. "How silly of me to not understand your current situation Myuka." Daiki said while smiling as he turned his attention to the red head man. "Perhaps I could be of help..."said Daiki is he took out a small pouch containing something very valuable. Daiki then proceeded to empty the pouch and put its content on his palm.
Tango_Shared.png
A small fruit-like bulb with a mystical glow can be seen on Daiki's palm radiating with power of some sorts. "I'm sure many of you have heard it before, the tree of life. The tree that was planted by the gods. A gift to demons and humans alike. They say that the fruit from the tree of life can heal any illness or injury of anyone who consumes it. That is true. I have experience it first hand during my many travels. Unfortunately I could only take 3 fruits before the entrance of the tree of life was forever sealed off by the gods. I've kept them with me ever since just in case I would need it during my travels...but judging from your situation.. I think you need it more than me." said Daiki hoping that Tirion will accept it so that his sister could be with him. Daiki has never given anybody the fruits of the tree of life, but something about this man changed that. Daiki didn't want anyone to feel that sadness he felt along time ago. "I know its hard trust a stranger like me, but If you truly want to save your sister this is your best bet"said Daiki reassuring Tirion what he said earlier was the truth.

There were only few moments in which Sean was utterly confused. The first one was at primary school. Sean just could not understand the concept of artistic creativity. That was why, he never got past drawing nothing but stick men. The other situation happened when a woman broke up with him, just because he did not propose to her after a year of relationship. He still believed that he has done nothing wrong at all. Now, was the third time that he could only stand on the side and observe. Too many things were happening and even though he was registering them all, and keeping track of most of the conversations, the scene looked as if taken from a movie where the script has been jumbled about.

The sudden break free that Louise executed, put Sean on an edge again. Despite Myuka who seemed to stand still throughout the whole time, Sean changed his stance immediately. It was difficult to say whether it was a defensive one or not. It was clear, however, from his hunched back and bent knees that he was ready to act. Little did he know, that there would be no reason to get physical. Louise soon after Myuka's speech dropped down, like a broken man and just from his voice and posture, it was obvious he was still trying to hold the dam of emotions intact. Straightening up, the frown that has been planted on his forehead even deepened. Of course he understood, the source of Louise's feelings, he just never felt entirely comfortable around people who demonstrated their feelings in such way. Moreover, the whole 'you're the bad guy we need to deal with you' has turned into 'yes, let us help you so that we can postpone the time when you cut our throats'. In Sean's mind, once a criminal always a criminal. So it was understandable that he was keeping his distance towards the whole theatrical happenings in front of him.

Then Daiki managed to take the wind out of his sails as well. A tree of life?! Sure he's heard about it...as a bedtime story for kids. Lifting one eyebrow in bewilderment, the frown dispersed into nothingness, he looked at the fruit like object in Daiki's palm. The talk of gods did not help him clarify his ideas. It only hammered against his believes of an atheist. He took a step back not in any other manner but trying to distance himself, the frown once on his face as he was battling with the thoughts and concepts that have in one short night been overhauled by complete strangers.

"It's your fight Myuka. I don't agree with the deal you made but whether or not it works out for you, I will get what I came here for." Insensitive jerk, right? Don't blame him, at times of confusion, he always distanced himself as far as he could from everything and everyone in order to become impartial again.

[BCOLOR=#000000]Myuka watched 'Louise' as he easily broke out of the restraints keeping him captive for the past while. He approached her and for a split second Myuka had a thought of backing up and possibly making a run for it. She knew that wouldn't solve anything and did her best to stand her ground. She could feel her heart beat speed up the closer he got to her, but she remained standing where she was, looking up at the man with the same determined and confident look she had earlier when she was explaining the idea. Seeing how tall he was and how the demonic apparition stood behind him made him look even more frightening than normal.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Then he fell before her, right in front of her holding himself up on his hands and knees. Myuka was extremely surprised by this outcome, she was sure she would be threatened or possibly beaten once he broke out of his chains. She looked down at him, seeing the apparition calm down which was probably a good sign that she was in no immediate danger. She internally calmed down as well, knowing she was not in any current danger. In fact, if she wanted all of this to be over sooner, what was to stop her from slaying him in this vulnerable state? If she killed him now, maybe they could end this whole side quest and continue on with finding Killo. She debated on this outcome for a while, shaking the thought out of her head before she thought about it too long.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Myuka looked over at Rylee, making eye contact with the man. "How's Cadalena's condition?" She asked him, hoping for the best but preparing for the worst. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Stable, I injected the antivirus not too long ago. It's going to take time for it to start the healing process. I'm going to keep her in the coma for about another twenty four hours." Rylee explained as he stood back up, took one last look at the unconscious team member, and then walked over to Myuka and the others with his tablet at hand.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Well I don't want to leave her here, if you open a portal I'll carry her with us." Myuka explained to Rylee, who nodded and quickly moved his attention back to his handy tablet. Myuka walked over to Cadalena and picked her up, again not a problem for the demon girl. Especially since Cadalena was so small and frail in the first place, almost anyone could carry this tiny girl with no problem. Now the last bit of information they needed before continuing, the location. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]The info she would need was in 'Louise's' phone, who Sean was still currently in charge of. Myuka turned to make eye contact with Sean as he made his statement. A part of her almost felt a slight heartbreak; like she was a teenager that was just told by her boyfriend that 'they should just be friends.' She thought they were getting along so well, especially with all of the help he's been giving her, maybe she took all of that kindness for granted. After all, he was a bounty hunter. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"I understand Sean." Myuka began explaining as she walked back over by him, still carrying Cadalena. Myuka had her ears down, like a dog who did something wrong. "I'll make sure I can help you in any way I can. Let me handle this first and get it out of the way. Plus who knows..." she began explaining as she shrugged, "maybe we will run into Killo at the hospital. Seems like he's already been there once before." She thought maybe if she could make the trip appealing for Sean he wouldn't be as distant or grumpy about the current situation. "However, we do need the coordinates." She muttered to him, waiting to give the destination address so Rylee could input the information and open an illegal but well hidden portal to the hospital.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]While Myuka was talking to Sean and Rylee was waiting for coordinates, the group overhead Daiki's offer of 'the fruit of life.' Rylee narrowed his eyes, as if thinking about motives. "The fruit of life, huh?" He began his questioning. "Even demons have legends and myths, this particular fruit being one. How can we be sure that is the actual fruit? Why would you offer it to a complete stranger? Mainly, this seems too fishy to be trusted." Rylee countered, debating on Daiki's true intentions. What stranger comes from nowhere in the middle of the woods, approaches a group and then gives them something as valuable as this? He seemed like an extremely suspicious character, and because of Myuka's past and record Rylee could never be too careful. [/BCOLOR]

Tirion quickly stood back up after repositioning his facade that masked the swelling of emotions building up in him. He has finally regained his composure after breaking down in front of a group of strangers and felt embarrassed and slightly ashamed of himself but he quickly shrugged it off. The pain that was inflicted by Sean was still present but the pain was less intense than before, he moved his shoulders in a circular motion to assure himself that there is no injury that would prevent him from fighting but was there anything worth fighting for if Myuka failed her end of the bargain? Tirion shook his head trying to dissipate the thought of her failing. He turns to look at Myuka as she speaks to the person called Sean while she was holding on to Cadelena. It seems that the once half naked man did not like the idea but didn't seem to disagree. Tirion then heard a male's voice that was directed at him.

A fifth person now came into the scene, wearing a cloak of confidence while extending a fruit that the person said was from the tree of life. Tirion turns to look at him perplexed; he had never heard of such fruits but could they be something that powerful that could cure anything. Tirion places his hand on his chin rubbing it while he thought of it more; wouldn't the fruit be more like poison to half-demons since it cured any irregularities in a person's body? The more he thought of it, the more it seems more likely that the fruit would kill any half-demon that would eat from it and that smile he was giving… it was very disturbing given the current situation. Why would this man whom he knows nothing about give him some sort of miracle drug? While the possibility was endless, he needed a backup plan if Myuka failed and it seems like this 'fruit' could be it, whether it was real or fake.

Tirion walked cautiously towards the mysterious person that he had never seen before. "I know its hard trust a stranger like me, but if you truly want to save your sister this is your best bet" the person said to Trion as he approached him. Tirion takes the fruit from the person's palm and places it in his one of his pockets and thanked him for the gift. Tirion turned to walk back to Myuka's group but then he suddenly realized the words that Daiki had just spoken "…save your sister…" it made Tirion turn around quickly to meet Daiki with a glare. Even if he had overheard the conversation that had happened, how did he know that it was his sister that required medical attention? "How did you know about my sister? Who are you really?" Tirion's tone was harsh and cold; taking took small steps back while his hands were in motion to conjure up blast of fire like before back in the base. Tirion's eyes were locked on Daiki, any sudden movement from him and a blast of fire would quickly find its way to his general direction.

Daiki gave a sigh of disappointment for his own actions. He had hoped that he could complete his mission without causing any casualties but at of this moment that is no longer be an option. "I guess its still to early for you guys trust huh?" Daiki said putting the empty pouch into his pocket. Daiki closes his eyes in frustration of the situation while holding his hand to his face. After thinking for a few second Daiki finally realizes what he must do. As Daiki opens his eyes, his usual cheerful face is replaced by serious and determined look. "I am truly sorry for this" Daiki said with sincere sad tone as he materializes his diend driver. Daiki reveals a card and drives into the Diend driver causing to gun to talk. "KAMEN RIDE" Daiki twirls his gun and aims it at Tirion. "Henshin!" "DIEND" Daiki said as he pulled the trigger of his gun causing 3 ethereal like impressions of the armored gunner each with a different colour (Red, Green and Blue) to appear along with giant blue card like objects which fly towards Tirions direction before stopping a few feet in front of him effectively blocking any incoming projectiles. The impressions converge on Daiki enveloping him in a dull black version of his armor before the giant card like objects wedges themselves onto the surface of head piece of the armor causing the cyan blue colour to spread throughout the body.
Henshin__DIEND__by_Thunder025.gif
Immediately after the transformation Daiki quickly takes out a card from a slot on left side of the armors belt and loads it with one swift action causing the gun to talk once more. "ATTACK RIDE: CHRONOSPHERE" Daiki pulls the trigger of his gun causing a blue bubble to appear in front of Daiki. The bubble rapidly expands to the point where a large are of the forest is enveloped inside it. The bubble is a form of strong confining magic which prevents the individuals inside from exiting the via walking or opening portals unless the caster of the bubble wills it. Daiki then takes out three cards from the armor cards slot and loads them into his gun one after another and rapid succession causing the gun to talk but this time with a longer dialogue. "KAMEN RIDE: RAIA, GAI SCISSORS" Daiki then pulls the trigger causing the a total of six impressions which similar characteristic with his transformation to move around wildly before finely converging into three entities in front of Daiki.

The humanoid on Daiki's left donned a pink armor with a stingray motif. On his right he held a whip-like weapon which resembled a tail of a stingray while on his left arm had a stingray shaped shield.
Directly in front of Daiki was another armored humanoid with thicker silver armor that had a rhino motif. On his right he holds a lance-like weapon which resembles the head of a rhinoceros.

The third armored humanoid summoned by Daiki had an orange armor which had a crab motif. Mounted on his right arm was a giant pincer resembling the pincer of a crab while on his left arm was a pair of crab like shears.

Daiki recalls the past events that cause him to be in this situation. <FLASHBACK> 2 weeks ago.
Daiki is seen carrying helmet of giant beast into the desk area of the Interdimesional Police Department which caught the attention of a few of the officers present. "What have you got there Daiki?" asked one of the officers with a curious look on his face. "Its a centaur's helmet." Daiki replied with his signature cheerful tone. "Hey Daiki! The chief wants to see you!" shouted an officer to Daiki. "Again? can't I have a little bit of down time?"said Daiki with tired tone while rubbing his neck. Daiki then realizes that no matter what he says he still has to do it, with that Daiki tossed the helmet to the officer that talked him earlier and made his way to the chief's office. The centaur's helmet was so heavy that officer almost loss his balance when he was catching it. The officer was quite confuse as to why the helmet was so heavy since Daiki carried it effortlessly. "Nice job on the village, those marauding centaurs could have caused a lot of trouble of you hadn't been there to stop them." said the chief to Daiki while sitting down on his chair. "Just another day as an IPD officer" said Daiki modestly. "Now then, on to more pressing matters. We have another case, Its a big one. It involves a demon named a Killo, an extremely high ranking figure in the criminal world has a sorts of connections and resources. We've been tracking him for months yet every single time we got a lead it always seems like he is three steps ahead of the department. For that reason alone I need you to investigate this matter by going on an undercover mission. Do what you need to do remember to follow your directives." said the chief with a serious tone. "..serve the public trust......protect the innocents......uphold the law..." Daiki said recalling his directives that he has sworn to uphold from the day he became an IPD officer. And with that Daiki left the police department in pursuit of his target. The one they call "Killo".

Daiki went to the city bar where he normally gets info on his targets by using his connections. <FLASHBACK TIME SKIP> 1 week later.

"Killo is ready to see you now"said a beefy demon. This signaled Daiki to enter a dark room where he was seated by two demons. The room was quite small and had a few holes where security cameras are mounted. Shortly after Daiki entered the room a projector was turn on showing an empty slide while a modulated voice greeted him. <FLASHBACK TO BE CONTINUED>

(OOC: I'll continue the flash back on my next reply. Sorry about the wait guys.

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=#000000]Before too long Sean shook his head, clearly frustrated with the petite girl and her decision. He wanted her help, but he didn't want to waste his time doing these silly side quests. He looked off into the distance scanning the area around him. When he analyzed and found his best chance towards civilization he looked back at the small girl and put a hand on her shoulder, grabbing her attention as she looked up at him. "Well, good luck Myuka." He stated to her, confusing her. He gave the smallest smile and handed her the cellphone that belonged to Tirion before looking away from her and heading off into the previously decided direction. "Come find me when you're ready to help me search for Killo!" He said as he began his leave. He didn't look behind even once to see the confused look on Myuka's face as he left. He was extremely lucky to have left when he did, for if he left any bit later he would have been trapped like the rest of them. Sean was quickly out of sight, not sure of when he would be seen again.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Myuka was still carrying Cadalena as she watched Sean leave. She extended her hand out to hold the cellphone that Sean gave to her before his leave. She felt sad, but why did she feel sad? He was only going to use her to find Killo, they had no real connection. In the strangest way though she felt like a long lost friend just said his final goodbye. She sighed one heavy sigh, trying not to dwell on this silly emotion of sadness for someone she just met earlier that day. Her sadness and confusion was soon overrun with worry, being thrown off by the current events.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She turned to see the new man, Daiki, give away too much information. Myuka knew that Tirion was trying to help save a girl in the hospital, but it was never clearly stated who that girl was in relation to himself. How on Earth would this stranger know so much? Myuka felt out of place, like she stumbled into other problems she shouldn't be involved with. In a way this could be an advantage for her! She could just leave and the two men would probably be too concerned with each other to realize she left![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"No." Rylee muttered, seeing the bubble like shield form over the small group. The shield was pretty lengthy, but performed the perfect duties one would expect from such a huge shield. "It's a dead zone!" Rylee yelled to Myuka, grabbing her attention. "I can't do anything! I can't open the portal! He's blocking any signals to perform any escape!" Rylee mentioned to Myuka without looking at her. He was too busy frantically poking areas of his tablet trying to get any sort of connection he could. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]So much for an escape. Myuka should have really known better, nothing in her life has proven to be easy yet. She walked over to Rylee, handing off Cadalena so that he would carry her unconscious body. "Work on getting a connection and keep her safe." Myuka mentioned to Rylee, who simply nodded and carried Cadalena to a safer corner of the area that he could still get to, basically getting out of the building battle zone.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Myuka on the other hand turned to look at Tirion and Daiki. She put Tirion's cellphone in her pocket and ran up so that she was about five to seven feet behind Tirion. "Does he look familiar at all?" She questioned Tirion, staring at her now multiple opponents that Daiki had created. "He seems to know you. There's nothing I or Rylee can do until this shield is down." She explained calmly to Tirion as she took a defensive stance, staring at Daiki. "Get the shield down so we can get out of here." She spoke once more to Tirion, ready to help in anyway she could. [/BCOLOR]

The swirling mass of energy slowly increase in intensity instead of using a single Tirion decided it would be ideal to converge all the energy onto the center of his palm. Tirion wasn't prepared for any actual combat he was tired, dehydrated and his head hurts. Then Daiki took out his gun and with it three clones of himself together with a barrier approaching Tirion. Shocked slightly Tirion's reaction wasn't as fast as it could be but he still managed to shoot the fireball from his palm before it entered in a ineffective range, the football sized fireball quickly became a flaming boulder destroying the three clones and the barrier with a massive fiery inferno. Tirion's eye were glowing red while a fiery red aura can be seen radiating from him but there were no apparition standing behind him this time. Then suddenly Daiki shot a bubble that encompassed a rather large area of the forest, Tirion knew this would prevent Myuka and her group from escaping. Tirion felt like this was all part of some sort of plan but he needed to at least get Myuka out so she would save his sister.

As if fighting one bounty hunter wasn't enough Daiki summoned three more distinct looking henchmen onto the field all of them already taking stances ready to attack. Tirion was ready to give his all for just one chance that his sister might be save even if he were to die. Filled with undying determination and will his aura grew brighter and more powerful causing the bubble around the area to flicker for just a second. "Does he look familiar at all? He seems to know you. There's nothing I or Rylee can do until this shield is down. Get the shield down so we can get out of here." . "I have no idea who they are but I'll try to hold all of them right here." Flames were starting to engulf his hands. " It is impossible that he covered the entire area there must be a part of the bubble that cannot withstand being punch at. Go find my sister, save her. Please." Tirion told Myuka while still facing the opponents in front of him.

Tirion was finally going to use all of the demonic energy that was locked in him ever since that horrible incident but this time he has no regret if it would only give Myuka and her gang enough time to escape it would all be worth it. Tirion snaps his fingers causing a spiral ring of fire to quickly emerge out of his feet engulfing the area in flames at a fifteen foot radius around him. The flames dances around Tirion forming a protective and offensive ring as large hounds made of fire slowly comes out of the fiery floor. The Flames washes over Myuka and her companion but instead of burning them the flame simply had no effect although they did feel the warm as if they were surrounding by a comfortable blanket. Tirion arms and legs were now surrounding by flames and around him were floating flames that continued to circle around him. He let out a horrific roar that caused the bubble to flicker once again hopefully this would give Rylee enough clues to finding a part of the bubble that could be punched through. The some of the hounds have finally fully crawled out of the ground and headed towards Tirion. The hounds were a few heads shorter than Myuka. "Myuka...save...her" Tirion said in a distorted tone as he entire body was being swallowed by the flames. His facial expression were being shrouded by the flames.

Concentrating on the task at hand Tirion leaves Myuka to her escape and hopefully buy her enough time. More hounds started to form a defensive line that could not be easily broken through if Daiki and his marauders were to make a break for Myuka.

(If this was too overpowered let me know lol)

Last edited:
Daiki was impressed by Tirions show of power. Although he is not the strongest opponent Daiki has ever faced, Tirion was indeed strong. Daiki also noticed that the bubble flickered for a second when Tirion was unleashing his power. " Your determination is admirable Tirion. Unfortunately determination alone is not enough to win this fight." Daiki said while using his left hand taking out 2 cards from his holster like fitting on his belt which was where his cards were stored. "Not by a long shot" Daiki said while sliding the first card in causing the Diend Driver to announce his attack. "ATTACK RIDE: HEAVEN'S RAY!". As soon as the gun finished its announcement Daiki immediately pulled the trigger while pointing the 45 degrees upwards at Tirions direction causing a bright projectile to be launched. As the projectile flies into the air with incredible speed it immediately stops when it reaches directly above Tirion and his flaming canines. The projectile then expands revealing it to be a magical circle. The magical glows with divine energy illuminating the dark forests causing some of the animals nearby to flee in fear of what is to come. In the blink of an eye the circle starts raining down an enormous ray of divine energy on the Tirion and his hounds. The Heaven's Ray has been known to cause devastating effects on anything related to demon be it pure-breed or half-breed or anything else. The way the attack works is once the ray makes contact with anything of demon origin it will greatly weakens the its connection with its demonic essence causing them to have problems with using their demonic to cast the simplest of spells, even summons are affected greatly by this attack but the effects vary depending on the strength of the summons. Weaker summons will simply cease to exist since they require demonic energy to exist, Medium summons will have their abilities severely weakened while strong summons are known to lose control due to the lack of demonic energy needed to control them. Another effect of Heaven's Ray is it causes extreme disorientation in the 6 senses of demons causing their actions to be slower and more predictable.

Daiki then follows up the attack by loading his second card into the gun causing it to once again announce its attack. "ATTACK RIDE: BLACKHOLE!" After twirling his gun Daiki pulls the trigger causing a dark purplish projectile to shoot out of his gun. The projectile flies through the divine ray and stops directly behind Tirion and his hounds. The projectile expands rapidly revealing itself to be a black hole. Unlike normal black holes this magical black hole only sucks in whatever the caster wills it to suck, in this case Demonic energy. The black hole extends its pulling effect to Tirion and his dogs to siphon their demonic energy. Due to the effects the Heaven's Ray the black holes siphoning ability effectiveness is increased.

While Tirion is preoccupied with Daiki, the 3 fighters summoned earlier charged towards Myuka. Gai (The rhino) leads the group by charging into the horde of hell hounds with a force strong enough level a building while the other two trailed him from behind getting ready to back him up just in case the hounds were to retaliate.

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=#000000]Myuka was surprised that Tirion had no clue who this strange man was. You would figure that if Daiki knew so much about Tirion that maybe they would have been connected in some way. Maybe through Killo! The thought of Killo being involved in so many people and their personal lives made Myuka sick to her stomach. He's ruined so much for everyone, which made Myuka think about how Killo ruined things for her. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Myuka couldn't have been more than six or seven years old, just a tiny adorable little fox girl that could not be separated from her father. She spent every hour of every day that she could with her father. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Myuka's father, a man standing about 6'2 with the same shade of black hair his daughter had with similar piercing blue eyes. His hair wasn't a short buzz cut by any means, his hair reached slightly passed his shoulders but he kept his hair held back in a pony tail to keep his hair out of his eyes. His eyes seemed closer to a shade of pure blue where as Myuka's were almost a mixture of blue and green. His stature wasn't extremely muscular but it could easily be seen that he still spent time to work on himself to build just enough muscle.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]In Myuka's eyes, her father was the most impressive and demanding demon thief she has ever known; a man that knew how to get what he wanted. Her father would come home with some amazing materials and possessions, simply for the sport of stealing. Her father once told her, that before she was born, his thieving wasn't just for fun but too put food on the table for him and her mother.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Today was a day that Myuka and her father were going to visit one of their family friends, her father's best friend. Sitting next to her father as he talked about 'work' with his friend couldn't have made her any happier. Except for when her fathers friend would let her get cookies off the counter and eat as many as she wanted! She munched on cookies as she listened to the two best friends talk.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"So we would need all five before we could open the gate?" The man asked her father. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Yes, and if we add this to the original four we found..." Myuka's father began as he held a hefty looking bright green gem in his right hand, "we should have all five." He said as he smiled, making his friend smile as well. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Well then, we should get things started." He stated as he stood up, looking down at Myuka with a smile. "Myu, why don't you come with me and your father?" He asked her, holding his hand out to the little girl. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Myuka nodded as she munched on another cookie, reaching her hand out for his as she walked with her father's friend, her father following close behind. "Just to make sure we both understand, everything is split evenly down the middle. No one person gets more of the share than the other." He stated. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"But of course, Koamari. I wouldn't leave you or your family with anything less. Especially after all the hard work it took to get these gems, I couldn't have done it without your expertise." The man said to Myuka's father, now known to be named Koamari.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]The man unlocked a door to a hidden room, a very strange hidden room. As the three individuals walked in there were many computer generators that surrounded the walls, all powering the many different illegal portal openings that existed in the room. Every once in a while the portals would flicker, as if randomly changing location. "Don't go near those sweetie, you wouldn't want to fall in." The man said to the girl as he walked with her. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Myuka might have been young and she might have been small, but something told her that these openings shouldn't have been in this room. It made her wonder why they were there in the first place and what they were used for. Her hand was released from the man, who walked over to a cabinet filled with similar gems that her father held. Four different gems; red, blue, yellow, and clear. They were all so beautiful![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]He put the four gems on a table next to the cabinet while Koamari walked over and did the same with the last remaining gem. "I'm extremely excited to see what riches lie behind that gate! We will never have to lift another finger in our lives!" Koamari stated, sounding ecstatic that this moment has finally arrived, and with his best friend! "So, Killo, when do we start?" Koamari asked his best friend... Killo.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Right about now." Killo stated, holding his hand up, his palm facing Koamari, who quickly and without warning fell to the floor as a dead corpse.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Myuka's eyes widened as she looked at her father, emotionless and pale lying on the floor. "DAD!" Myuka yelled for him but received no response in return. She ran up to her father, quickly falling to her knees as she shook his head. "Dad! Get up! Get up!" She pleaded with the dead man, her eyes quickly filling with tears. She looked up at the culprit, Killo, who was ignoring the small girl and studying the gems. She had no idea how Killo did this, she didn't actually see him do anything! His unknown powers frightened her and upset her at the same time. Her mind quickly began working, looking at the portals and then back at the gems.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She left her deceased father's side and quickly ran under Killo and towards the gems. She picked up as many as she could in one swipe, which was four of the gems and then ran away from Killo. "Myuka! What do you think you're doing?!" Killo questioned, obviously annoyed with the small girl. He quickly grabbed her by her tail, making her yelp in pain.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Without any explanation her eyes scanned the many changing portals. If these portals were as random as they seemed, Killo wouldn't be able to track their locations. One by one she threw each gem into a different portal. She was able to throw three before Killo's interference. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"You little bitch! Those portals aren't tracked!" Killo yelled at Myuka, slapping her across the face and watching her drop to the ground. "Do you have any idea how long it took me to find those gems?!" He yelled and questioned her. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Myuka was extremely upset with his words. "How long it took YOU?" She questioned him as she sat up. "My father found those gems! They're his!" She yelled back at Killo as she held onto the last one she had. She ran as fast as she could towards any of the open portals, having no idea where she was going. Before she escaped through the portal she heard a few final words from Killo.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"I will hunt you down little girl! Don't think this ends here!" He screamed at her before she made her escape through an unknown portal.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Back to the problem at hand, Tirion had no idea who this guy was or why he was attacking. Myuka nodded to Tirion's request to find a way out of the barrier and save his sister, even if he didn't turn to look at her. She ran back to Rylee and the unconscious Cadalena. "Look for any sort of flicker, there has to be a weak spot." He explained to Rylee, who nodded and began looking around.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]As Rylee searched Myuka could see three figures running at her. She was beginning to become frustrated. Time to pull out the weapon! She lifted a hand in the air, which was quickly engulfed in a blue fox fire that grew to the size of a large weapon. When the weapon appeared it was probably only a few inches shorter than Myuka's height from the tip to the hilt of the blade. It appeared to be a demon fang carved out to be a huge sword with a beautiful carving of an angry dragon that swirled down the blade. She caught it and quickly noticed something different. 'It's heavy!' She thought to herself. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She's never noticed the weight of her blade before due to the strength she possessed as a full demon. So why was it heavy now? She noticed the atmosphere inside the barrier change as the words Heaven's Ray were spoken. Myuka quickly put two and two together and figured that she was slowly losing her demonic energy, which was not what she wanted.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Myu! A weak spot!" Rylee shouted to her as he pointed to an area of the barrier that seemed less dense than the areas around it. Due to the flames that Tirion's hounds produced it was much easier to see.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Myuka quickly looked back at the three figures running at her, trying to figure out if she had enough time or energy to break the barrier before fighting them off. 'If I wait too long I won't have the energy to break the barrier.' She thought to herself as she turned around and threw the giant blade directly towards the weak spot in the barrier. She ran after the blade and away from the opponents, hoping the blade would break through.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Because of the combination from losing demon energy to having the energy sucked into a vortex Myuka's throw was not nearly as powerful as usual. However, the impact did create a small opening through the barrier. It wasn't large enough for a person to fit through, but it would work perfect to build that connection to the outside in order to open a portal. She quickly grabbed her blade and stood next to Rylee. "Rylee! Portal! Now!" She yelled at him as she flipped open the phone in her pocket, showing Rylee the coordinates.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Rylee plugged in the numbers he needed, pressing the enter button and opening a small portal due to the weak connection. Myuka, Rylee, and the unconscious Cadalena all managed to slip through before the portal closed due to the weak connection.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000](Long post due to back story and what not. Gabriel I wasn't sure what you wanted when they got there so I left it open for you to describe. I hope that is okay.) [/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
As a radiant projectile shot out from Daiki's weapon Tirion responded by breaking into a dash towards Daiki; blazing a trail behind him. He was faster than he had been before, even with the disruption of demonic energy. Just as quick the black hole appeared behind him near his circle of fire, he had appeared a couple of foot in front of Daiki as if Tirion teleported. Then Tirion quickly presented Daiki with a flurry of sharp jabs each quicker than the first and each time whether Tirion had hit his target or not, a short fiery explosive burst enough to give fourth-degree burns exploded out of his fist. The circle of fire followed Tirion and a small pack of hounds smaller than the rest due to the absorbtion of demonic energy, suddenly quickly erupted from the ground rushing at Daiki in all directions.

The hounds that stayed near Myuka were almost all decimated by both the ray and the black hole but the hounds that didn't formed a defensive attack and charged towards the three individuals. The remaining hounds were weaken by rays of light but it didn't diminished their ferocity and tenacity now even more as Tirion loses his grip of them. The Alpha a larger hound with horn in its head leaded the charge it's strength was that of a bulldozer but more and speed like a sport car, the other dogs just as quick but as not strong rushed at the other two individuals. Each step the pack took left a burning mark on the ground. The Alpha tackled Gai;the two powerful forces clashed together creating a small crater underneath them. The rests of the hounds quickly rushed ahead of the Alpha but some were thrown of coursed by the powerful impact, nevertheless the remaining hounds tries tackling, biting and maiming the two.

Tirion had not noticed that Myuka had escaped but his fate was seal, having a demon hunter assassin come after you was the most abysmal thing that could ever happen to a half-demon or demon. He knew his fate but he would try to delay the assassin as much as he could. He would prevent Daiki from teleporting as even a demon hunter could not freely open portals while distracted. Tirion hoped as he felt his strength slowly declined.

The inside of the portal spiraled into sick purple for a while before kicking Myuka and her group out into a brightly lit and comfortable hospital room. Myuka was (hopefully) standing a few foot away from a white hospital bed, the room was slightly brown in colour, floor so clean one could eat from it and there were flowers on the small table beside the bed. Not only that there was a comfortable couch near the window on the left side of the bed. It was night and the city lights were shining brightly through the closed transparent window. As far as the eye could see there were only one window and a door far from right side of the bed opposite of the window. There were other small things of no importance in the room such as a large OLED TV placed firm onto the wall in front of the bed, a mini fridge and there was a door way with no door leading probably to the bathroom. Tirion probably spent a fortune to get a room like this for her.

A young short red hair woman that looked like the girl on Tirion's phone the only difference was the length of the hair and her pale skin was sitting straight up on the hospital bed her back on the comfy pillow, wearing a hospital gown while medical tubes were attached to her arms. Her eyes were blue contrasting Tirion's red eyes; she turned to look at Myuka and her group. Her stare cold as if she was shooting fiery needles all over them and a frightening demonic phantom loomed behind her but it was for just a second, after she blinked her icy burning stare and the phantom was gone. Instead replaced with a friendlier expression and a smile "Why, hello there little girl and company. Nice of you to 'drop' in." she greeted Myuka and her group with a slight giggle. She slightly turns to look Cadalena "Why don't you let your friend rest on the couch it's quite comfy." she sincerely states.

"Ah, it's so nice to have company; no one ever visits me anymore. Well, the doctors and nurses does but all they do is check the medical thingy." she pouts her left arm laid on the bed not moving.

Then she gave Myuka an amused look "Well, why don't you guys settle in I could use the company. There are drinks in the fridge over there while you are at that tell me what my brother had been doing." she covered her mouth as she chuckled.

Turning away from Myuka, she turned to glace at night sky for a moment before turning back to look at Myuka "I'm worried that my brother had been with the wrong crowd and I feel guilty for it but I guess it's unfounded if a cute girl like you showed up and I don't you lie to me my eyes can see through any lies." she gave playful laugh as she points at her clouded flashing blue eyes.

"Oh, before I forget my name is Canan. That's spelled C-A-N-A-N nice to meet you." she chuckled while introducing herself.

(No problem Myuka I tried my best to describe to scene if they are things you are unsure just add them in, its a pretty luxurious room. :) oh and Treasuresniper...POOR TIRION.)

[BCOLOR=#000000](Pretty sure Myu still thinks his name is Louise, unless that was cleared up somewhere already. Lol!)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Myuka had to blink once or twice for her eyes to adjust to the brightness and colors of the hospital room. She looked around, studying the area. She wasn't very used to human world hospitals, they were very well taken care of and had wonderful staff usually. Whenever Myuka was sick she would just find a back alley merchant who sold the medicine she would need, but then again that's the normal life for a wanted criminal. She wouldn't ever dare admit herself into a hospital in fear of getting caught. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Her eyes met the young girl with red hair. For a split second Myuka saw a shadowy figure behind her, something that looked somewhat familiar now. She figured it must run in the family or something, but as soon as Myuka noticed it the figure was gone and the girl greeted Myuka with a genuine smile. She made Myuka feel welcomed, which actually surprised her; why welcome someone who opened a portal into your hospital room? With that question in mind Myuka realized she was still in her demon form. She looked behind into the hallway to see if anyone was around before changing her appearance in blue foxfire. Instead of black hair it was now a dirty blonde and instead of mystical blue eyes they were a shade of emerald green. Plus of course, the animal features that Myuka normally had were gone and replaced with a more natural human looking set of ears. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Listening to Canan hint towards the comfy couch, Myuka looked over at Rylee, giving him a nod to set Cadalena down on the couch. He laid her gently on the couch, watching her breathe for a minute just to make sure she was still stable. Since Cadalena was unconscious and could not change into a more pleasing human appearance Rylee rummaged through his backpack and pulled out a small stretchy beanie looking hat. He put the hat over her ears to cover up any suspicion. Of course Rylee didn't look exactly normal as well, but he could easily describe his ears as a birth defect or something along the lines. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Your brother?" Myuka questioned, forgetting that the two were related for a split second. She looked at Canan and smiled, "Well, I've known your brother for maybe a couple of hours now. He seems like a fighter, he would do anything for you." Myuka explained, listening to Canan explain her worries of her brother. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"I guess you could say he jumped in with a sour crowd. He was tricked by a bad man." Myuka explained dully, shivering slightly at the thought of Killo. When Canan mentioned Myuka's appearance as 'cute' she couldn't help but slightly laugh. Though Canan did mention that there was no point in arguing, so Myuka wasn't going to start. "Yeah, cute on the outside and a gross monster on the inside." She joked before finally hearing the name of the person she was talking to. "It's nice to meet you Canan. My name is Myuka, my guy friend over here is Rylee," she mentioned as Rylee gave a small wave, "and the girl resting is Cadalena."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"So what seem to be your medical troubles?" Rylee questioned Canan. "I'm guessing it has something to do with your demon energy?" He asked as he stepped forward, looking at the monitors that were attached to her to check her vitals and overall stability. "The reason why doctors might be struggling with you is simply because they don't know how to battle these problems." Rylee muttered, as if thinking out loud. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]'This girl seems nice enough.' Myuka thought to herself as she watched Rylee talk to Canan. 'I'm sure she could convince her brother to stop chasing me for my bounty. That would be a huge relief.' Her thoughts continued as she smiled. [/BCOLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.