Such A Small Girl For Such A Large Bounty

Status
Not open for further replies.
((Well let me cry first since my final attempt failed Q~Q okay crying over. In a way all the suppressants does is shutdown demon genes and put them in a dormant state so... either kills, state of hibernation or something weaker. The suppressants made for half-demons only, so most likely poison to a full demon?, effects on demon is still just on paper :3))

Success was a word Sean liked. Even more so when he felt the flesh of the invader being pressed under his palms. It kind of passed Sean by that he threw a grenade earlier so he was absolutely oblivious to the neat gadget that Rylee used. When he'd come back to his human form, after recomposing himself again, he might as well overcome his strange creepy feeling about the nerd guy and consult him on technology. But now, his eyes and mind were set on the red eyed devil, who seemed to be nicely choking. He was aware that if he were to grip the guy's throat tighter, he might do more damage than good. In a way, a part of him liked the prospect of that and who knows, maybe he would have done it, if his opponent haven't taken out a syringe with a suspicious white liquid in it. He almost cringed, whether it was due to the fact that this needle unsettled him, or the wordless speculations as to what could the liquid do to him if injected.

However, it happened so fast that whatever reaction Sean had planned next blew up in smoke as he suddenly felt tiny arms wrapping around his, saving him the blow. The demon inside him was shocked and so was Sean as a human as well. He watched Cadalena dropping to the floor and Myuka quickly taking her away. There was no time to preoccupy himself with the simple question 'why', but he was sure as hell going to ask for an explanation later. His gaze turned back to the red eyed man. Him being still alive only meant that he had a strong root, so Sean swept him across the hallway by his neck. The guy might have ended up on the other side of the corridor. Either way, due to that, Sean was now blocking the intruder's way forward to get to Myuka or the blind girl. To some it might have looked like a protective gesture, but truth be told, Sean had no better place were to throw the guy if he didn't want him to end up in the living room, right next to his bounty.

"Give.It.Up." He growled again, assuming a wide stance as if to fill in as much space as possible. Though his transformation might have been unusual since he was a half demon, it was not as powerful as it could have seemed. When Sean and his father were in contact all those years ago, when he 'stole' his father's abilities, he did not realize that more than half of them would go to waist as his half demon nature could not hold in everything. He realized only later on and since then he played his card majorly on his appearance that evoked fear and horror. That was usually enough to shatter anyone's hopes on survival and they gave in. But what he lost in his abilities, he made up with the brutally of his demonic side. True, every time he transformed a piece of his human self got sacrificed and Sean was aware that if he'd transform a tad bit too often he would get trapped in the demon's body with no hope to change back and lead a normal life. Yes, as a transformed half demon, he was a demon with a handicap.

"You can't win this." Unless the intruder had another ace up his sleeve that would turn the battle around. More than that, however, Sean truly hoped that the invader would give up. There was this uprising need inside him to carry on with the brutality, the need to finish what he started few moments ago, to feel the flesh under his fingers, getting the life smothered out of it. To ventilate that sudden upsurge of inhumanity, Sean walked over to the dropped rifle and kicked it backwards, away from the man in the corridor and towards Myuka's team. His control over the body was slowly dissipating. It would not last long. His willpower was thining and so was his ability to keep himself from doing atrocities that he was always afraid of doing. In the meantime, the pendant that laid peacefully on his chest was swirling in many directions. Sometimes fast, sometimes slower, depending on how much and how well was Sean grasping onto his humanity, but he could feel the pendants effect on him, the stirring and shuffling of his entire being into something entirely different. Something that his father was.

((Ooo, that thing sounds nasty. Poor Cadalena. Now even I feel sorry for her.))

Amidst the chaos of the ensuing battle between the bounty hunters, a bright blue portal opens up in the middle of the room of where the battle is taking is place. A humanoid figure can be seen slowly going through the newly opened portal. The figure was fully clad in a strange looking armor holding a strange looking gun-like device.
Kamen.Rider.Diend.full.206360.jpg
"Well well well! Looks like its my LUCKY DAY!" said the armored individual with a gleeful tone in his voice. He extended his gun revealing a small scanner and places a card into the gun's scanner. Immediately a loud voice can be heard from it. "ATTACK RIDE"the gun uttered as he pointed his gun to a spiky demon-like individual (Sean). He smiled behind his helmet as he pulled the trigger of his gun causing the guns arcane symbols to glow brightly . Immediately four guns materialize from the sides of the pistol two on each side pointing at all of the targets present (Sean,Myu,Gabriel and Cadalena) . The guns that were duplicated were ethereal with a blue glow but fired rounds that could hit the material world. All the guns fired multiple fast moving blue projectiles made of condensed magical particles strong enough to cripple even the strongest of demons and humans alike.

I walk through the walls of the "secret" base still invisible and completely undetectable I took on much of my mothers traits.I watch as my target becomes his true form and get excited inside...I decide to watch him out of curiousity.Besides this would allow me to learn more about his fighting and power abilities and limits,which to me was vital info.

Tirion despaired as his final attempt at getting the shadow demon on a leveled playing field failed. He glances emptily at the girl who did such a selfless act "Well, ain't that lovely." Tirion thought to himself jokingly trying to lighten up the situation but with each passing minute he seems to be losing consciousness. Tirion could not longer feel his neck, losing sight of what is happening around him. The world seems to had turned into a small tunnel all he could see was the shadow demon choking on him but at the least he could still feel being moved somewhere by the demon. The blazing glow in his eyes slowly dulls with each passing second "Give.It.Up." said the demon. Tirion wanted to reply but nothing came out from his throat. This was it Tirion had lost all the fight he had within him, between being choked by a demon in front whilst being choked by his own demon from the inside. No miracle could save him from this predicament.

As Tirion was just about to fall into the realm of the unconscious, a scene that recently happened plays out in his mind. "I believe things are going to be okay." Tirion said while giving the most reassuring smile he could to her. She was laying on a hospital bed with multiple wire-like things attached on her arm,her body covered by the hospital sheets, face was blurred but she had long straight red hair and she was looking out the window. She didn't answer Tirion still looking out the window, at this point Tirion smiles turns to a frown "Trust me, I'll get the money and-". She faces and interrupts Tirion with tears rolling down the side of her face and replied with a sick yet determine voice "The treatment is just too expensive Tirion! This isn't just any type of disease it's a deficiency I was born with. You know that! Just let me die... and start living your life... stop caring about me... The doctor said I will die four days from now but at least we can celebrate my last birthday together." after finishing what she wanted to say she begin looking out the window again. Tirion felt broken by what she had told him immediately turns towards the door , looking back one last time before exiting the room. Then he just sat on the bench that was just beside of the room he exited from, both his face covering his hand. Feeling of utter despair fell upon him but then a silhouette holding a oddly coloured violin case sat down beside him "Tirion, My condolences on your predicament but perhaps I can help you." a distorted voice can be heard from the figure. "Who was he and how did he know who I was?" came to Tirion's mind but it didn't, he turns to look at the figure.

"A job, I need you to capture a demon." said the silhouette as he passes a photo of a fox girl then he continues "There shouldn't be any demons beside this one but if there are any I hope you will dispatch them, all the equipment and information you need is right in this violin case and I will pay for all of your medical bills and more.". Tirion was desperate and hastily agreed to the proposition. As Tirion was just about to open the violin case the silhouette promptly stood up and said "My name is Killo and I hope you will have a pleasant hunt." In an instant the memories faded and so did Tirion's consciousness.

((My character is in the mercy of your characters :X and sorry if it's not up to par I couldn't think of anything that Tirion could have done in that situation.))

[BCOLOR=#000000]((Holy crap Gabriel, awesome back story and now I'm curious about your character and his interaction with Killo. Beautiful way to connect the story together! And thank you for the info on the syringe.))[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Myuka stayed at Cadalena's side but kept her eyes on Sean and their intruder. She smiled after seeing him lose consciousness, feeling that the threat was gone. She looked back down at Cadalena, her smile faded and her eyes looked extremely concerned.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Cadalena felt a strong fever coming on, trying to keep her breathing as normal as she could. She could feel the liquid moving through her body, burning her up from the inside out. "It just feels like poison." Cadalena said quietly. "But nothing to be concerned about, it just has to run its course." She explained to Myuka, who only shook her head at the small girl.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"You can't continue to be this careless." Myuka muttered, looking over at Rosue. "Carry her out of here." She ordered him. He briskly walked towards the two, picked up Cadalena and took her down one of the hallways, heading towards the escape hatch. Myuka made eye contact with Rylee as well, giving him the eyes telling him to escape and follow Rosue and Cadalena.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]When she didn't think things could get any worse, more people were in her base. How could all these people just openly and willingly open illegal portals and how have they not been penalized for it yet?! The whole situation was extremely frustrating and she had to duck again to dodge more attacks heading her way. She looked back up at Sean, hoping he was still sane enough to understand and listen to her. "Sean, take him with us! We need to get out of here!" She yelled at him, waiting for him to head towards the escape hatch before she did. She had to stay and make sure he was coherent enough to understand her. She didn't want to lose this unconscious intruder. He clearly knew who she was and where she would be, which meant someone gave him much more information than the wanted poster would ever describe. Could he possibly be working with Killo?! She needed to know more information about him, so she really needed Sean to bring the unconscious man with them and ditch the destroyed base to a much safer location.[/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
The intruder losing consciousness was probably his salvation. Despite Sean's demon side being bloodthirsty, it had its limits as well, and that was massacring unconscious people. The sense of regret swoop through his body right at the same time as a new portal appeared not that far away. 'What?' The surprise rang through his mind as the robot-like humanoid all jovially greeted them and then with an equal vigor tried to make a sieve out of each and every person in the room. Sean crouched and moved to the side but one of the bullets hit him in his side. It was an odd feeling, as it did leave a scratch mark but that was about it. Then he figured it must have been some sort of non human made bullet and those in general rarely killed him or had an effect on him. If anyone wanted him dead, they had to do it the manual, cold weapon way. From the corner of his eyes he saw Myuka's team members exiting the base. They were on the run and for a split second Sean thought they'd leave him there, which would not be a surprised. He was in no relation with them and they had no obligations towards him. Then,l he heard Myuka. He had a hold on his consciousness just not the complete control over his body. Even his pendant seemed to have calmed down in the whirling, further giving a hint that Sean was coming back to himself. Another bullet scratched his skin, this time on his shoulder. It was the needed wake up call.

Dodging the bullets Sean, as quickly as he could, moved to the comatose man and picked him up. Literally, wrapping his right arm around the man's body and lifting him up. There was no other way for him to carry this guy because of the sharp protuberances on his shoulders. The red eyed guy was heavy, but demons or even half demons had super human strength so it was not a problem for Sean to execute this extraction in the manner that he chose. Another bullet grazed his back as he was bent over trying to elude the missiles and the ran towards the hatch. Suddenly his foot slipped on the floor, causing Sean to reach up with his hand, trying to support his weight on the wall. That motion caused his pointed, sharp ends of his fingers slide across the material, creating a screeching noise, just like when someone drags their fingernails over a blackboard. As he tried to regain his balance, the intruders head, flopping from side to side, accidentally hit the wall. Not much though, just enough to keep him unconscious. There was no intention on Sean's side to do that, he was just trying to escape before his whole outer appearance would look as if he had been dragged through thorny bushes. He found his way to the hatch and came out on the other side of it, breathing heavily, his body frame seemed to be somewhat smaller, not as hefty.

Thanks to the nameless guy being unconscious, the demon within lost its interest in the fight and Sean managed to claw his way back in enough to prevent him from picking up fight with someone else. Now it was only matter of time, until he'd fight back this demon form and transform back into his own body. Yes, his anatomy was slowly reverting to his human form and with each moment, the guy he was holding became heavier and heavier until Sean had to half drop, half lay him on the ground.

"I'll need help with him if we want to move somewhere fast." The words came out raspy, with undertones of growling which sounded more like an aggressive purring if anything. Sean was far from being human, but his voice was one indication that he was on the right track. As of now, his body was human sized and shaped, but his skin and its tone were still grey, black and red, also he had a few pointy bits still sticking out of his shoulder and back, which however seemed to have been slowly retracting back in, disappearing in his skin.

[BCOLOR=#000000]((I'm just going to go ahead and respond since Gabriel's character is still unconscious. Though Gabriel, if there was anything you wanted to add or say please let me know and I will edit this post to adjust to you!))[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Myuka looked back at her team, who were all out of the hatch and waiting for her to escape before closing it to keep the intruders inside. She noticed Rylee already on his laptop, working on codes to open a portal to a safer location. She figured it wouldn't take him too long to find the right source to connect to and then create a code to open an undetected portal.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Soon after Myuka's eyes turned back to Sean, seeing him get shot a few times. With every shot Myuka looked more worried, she wasn't sure how much this half demon could handle. First she had Cadalena fighting off some sort of virus and now Sean with injuries of his own. This was not how Myuka wanted things to be; she never wanted this life of hiding and crime. She never ever wanted others around her to get hurt. Myuka was a cocky and sometimes bossy strategist, but when it came to others she always thought of them first. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Seeing Sean slowly turning back to his human form put Myuka slightly at ease, showing that he was coherent and could even respond to her, telling her that he needed help. Myuka easily forgot sometimes that people have different levels of strength, and that hers is a bit different than most. She ran to Sean, picking up the unconscious red haired man and flipping him over her right shoulder, like he was just a sack of potatoes. Carrying a man much taller and more muscular than her looked wrong, but she had no problem with it none the less.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Not only did she carry the unconscious man, she grabbed hold of Sean's wrist with her left hand and almost drug him along with her, speeding up his process. "I'm sorry if this hurts, but we have to move." She mentioned to him, not sure if her pulling on his arm would cause him more pain but they needed to move quicker. As she carried one man and pulled another she looked back through the hatch and at Rylee. "That portal better be open in about three steps!" She yelled at him, a threatening tone escaping her throat. She wasn't trying to be mean, she was a bit stressed. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"It's opened." Rylee said back to her, telling Rosue to carry Cadalena through first. Once Myuka escaped the base with both men at hand she walked through the portal and left Rylee to 'close shop'. Rylee kicked the hatch door closed, locking it in the process and then entered the portal, closing it behind him to make sure not a single other person would make it through. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]On the other side where the team, Sean and the unconscious man ended up seemed like a completely different area but of the same world. Instead of an open and hot desert wasteland they seemed to be surrounded by what looked like pine trees deep in the middle of a huge forest. The sun was finally setting, so the area around started looking dark. Small animals such as frogs and possibly even an owl could be heard in the distance, it seemed very uninhabited by people or demons.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Myuka kept a hold of the unconscious red head but released Sean's wrist. She listened closely to her surroundings, closing her eyes and twitching her right fox ear in the process. She could hear no signs of talking, no voices other than that of the breathing from the people around her. She could however hear a stream of water, hopefully clean water. If so this would be a safe and perfect hideout to camp for one night.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Myuka sighed, looking at the people around her and making sure everyone was here. Rylee, Rosue, Cadalena, Sean and now an unconscious stranger. She had one more team member that she really hoped was not in base at this time; if he was and he didn't help Myuka was sure going to give him a tongue lashing. On the other side of things though, she was going to yell at him regardless for not being at base when he should have been. Probably off to a bar in the Human World like she usually found him. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Everyone's here." She muttered, finally setting the stranger carefully on the ground next to her. She laid him face up, studying his face. She didn't recognize him, she was pretty sure she's never seen him before. As she was looking at the stranger she spoke to Rylee, "Rylee, check Cadalena's vitals. Take her temperature, tell me what's happening." She said calmly, hearing Rylee walk over to Cadalena and poke away at his tablet, assessing the poor small girl. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Sean." Myuka began, looking away from the stranger and back at him. "Is it just me or does it seem like he had a lot of previous information?" She asked him. "I mean, he knew exactly who he was looking for, he seemed set on a mission, and he knew exactly where to look. I've never had someone know exactly where my base was, ever!" She explained, thinking out loud. She knew Sean might be needing some time to either calm himself or finish his transformation, so she figured she would start a conversation with him to help distract him from his current state and maybe move the process along. If that didn't work however she could patiently wait until he was in a stable state of mind. "Do you recognize him?" She asked Sean, carefully watching the stranger in case he did wake up. [/BCOLOR]

(Don't worry, :3 not much happened anyways)

Blurred memories after memories kept playing in Tirion's mind while he was knocked out. In front of him was a demon fox her face blurred, her body as well, laying on the floor dead with a pool of blood. The surrounding was black, there was no door, no windows, not even a sliver of light yet he could see what he had done he killed the demon out of desperation, his hands were bloody and so was his clothes. A distorted voice echoes in the wall-less room "Well, she was quite tenacious wasn't she? But I guess I will still have to pay for your services consider your medical bills paid Tirion and I'll be taking 'this'." The body slowly was dragged away by the nothingness till it was out of his vision. In a blink, he was back in the hospital room, sitting down on a chair while placing both his hands on top of her left hand. "See, I told you things would work out and I didn't even spend any of the savings!" Tirion happily told her with the biggest smile he had ever given to anyone. Her face still blurred looks at him, her mouth moving as if speaking but no voice came out, and then she places her right hand on his top of his. "Don't worry everything will work out fine now!" Tirion said one final time before the scene faded to black once more.

Tirion was standing in the darkness, his eyes closed; breathing normal, his clothes was what he wore before except except it seems somewhat faded. The room he was in slowly constructed digitally, blue floor panels flying up to where he was standing and filling in the grid that was present. The walls were still painted with black and accompanied by dark whispers, there was no wind in the room or sound but he could feel he wasn't alone. The floor panels quickly filled up the grid and the colour of the panel slowly turn into a hellish red as an obscure but gigantic demonic face appears in a distance in front of Tirion. The demon spoke in a low deep menacing and hungry growl "Lose yourself to me Tirion you know that is the only choice you have. Let me take over you and fulfilled the mission, you wouldn't want her to wait would you?" the demon began slowly laughing mockingly and so did the whispers. Tirion opens his eyes glaring at the demon, his iris was no longer red now replaced with a dull grey, and he could not move since chains have materialize on him locking his arm and legs to the floor panels. The demon continued to laugh "Pathetic I thought you 'love her with all your heart'." the mocking laugh increased in volume. It felt as if something was crushing Tirion, he felt his knee getting weaker unable to hold back the crushing gravity, finally both of his knees knelt down before the demon. "Yes, Tirion that's it just let me handle everything." the demon sounded even more hungrier than before maybe that's because he knew that Tirion could no longer possibly hold back hold it back. Tirion couldn't even face the demon, couldn't even turn his head because of the crushing gravity but then he felt a warm embrace from behind, one of her arm wrapped around him while one of her hand cover his eyes, her head resting behind him. "It's just a bad dream, don't worry, just close your eyes I'm here." a familiar smoothing voice washes over Tirion and everything went to black again.

Another scene plays, Tirion woke up by the sound of heavy rain pattering on his window, he seems to have dozed off in front of his laptop, the smell of smoke and alcohol was in the air. It was a small dark room with the only illumination coming from his laptop but enough to see papers scattered everywhere on the floor and a small picture frame containing a picture of him and a woman smiling together while sitting on a bench can be seen on the desk where his laptop is. He stood up from his chair and headed towards the window, placing his head on the cold glass hoping this might help him ease through, then the sound of his phone rang, immediately picking it up and quickly responded with a greeting. He was finally contacted by Killo again it, the voice still distorted "I am willing to do the same arrangement but this time you have to wait for another informant to contact you instead of me. Your equipment will be stashed in the same location, oh, and do find out what the content of the metal syringe does to a full demon I heard it can cause quite the damage on a demon's psyche." then Killo hanged up. The instruction were simple but the hidden risks were plenty, Tirion already threw his dice against fate it was time to see if he won or lost. He went back in front of his desk and took one last look at the picture frame while saying "It won't be long before you are smiling again...trust me." then he quickly leaves while taking the cloak that was hanging on his coat rack. The scene changes yet again this time Tirion was walking down the alleyway, he had received the information on the target and where a stray portal would open leading him to it. He waited there smoking his cigar that Killo had left inside the violin case, his phone rang and he quickly picked it up "I hope that you will capture this one more swiftly than the others." a distorted voice can be heard over the phone "Dead or alive?" Tirion replied. "I always prefer them alive Tirion but this target is more troublesome than the other so it wouldn't matter it dies." a distorted laughter can be heard. "Very well." Tirion nodded and lays the phone in his pockets. He checks his digital watch and soon the portal opened and he walked through it. The vision ended, but Tirion was regaining consciousness.

Tirion opens his eyes, the [BCOLOR=#000000]glow of his iris [/BCOLOR]had return somewhat but his breathing was hard. He was unsure of what had just transpired but there was still a lingering pain on his arm, neck and chest. His vision was blurry as well as his mind, his ear was ringing and from his position he could see a few figures in front of him but it wasn't any clear. A sudden thought came to mind "I need the suppressant." immediately he took out a small box of pill from his blazer and ingested the contents, coughing. The box of pill had large words written on it 'Suppressants take daily!'. Tirion vision and mind slowly starting to clear up as the suppressants took effect. The raging demonic aura that he probably gave off while he was unconscious was complete gone now. Then, Tirion faced the bushes and tried to crawl away to safety albeit quite slowly.

Last edited:
Unbeknownst to the group of bounty of hunters, the attack of the blue armored individual had an alternative purpose. The shots fired weren't just there to scare them off, they also functioned as a method of tracking individual by implanting an energy signature onto his targets which can tracked using a device he had. As soon as he saw the group retreating he took out a PDA-like device which had a dimensional map. From the device he could tell that the group are still in the same world but different area."Well this is troublesome."he said with annoyed voice as he raised his gun to his left side and fired it causing the a blue portal to appear at the direction he was firing at. Most people consider using portals as a very troublesome matter but he is not most people. By using the
his Diend driver he is able traverse through dimensions and areas with ease with its ability to create portals leading to different areas and dimension without the help of legal or illegal parties. He slowly walks through the portal until he completely enters the new area."Well this is interesting" he said in response to standing on top of a tall mountain surrounded by a huge forest. "The suns setting already...might as well wait until day time comes" he said while making his way to a nearby cave.

Inside the cave, he fires his gun causing an yellow orb to come out and float inside the cave to act as a light source. He then set on a nearby rock as his armor decolourises and peels off revealing the man behind the armor. A young man. The young man took out the "P.D.A" identify the precise location of his targets before letting it dematerializes as he lies his head onto a big rock. " Tomorrow is going to be a long day...."he said before closing his eyes and going into slumber.

Being dragged by the wrist felt strange. As if he was a child who would stray away from its parents if not taken control of. At first he wanted to jerk his hand out of that grip, voicing his disapproval with the gesture no matter how benevolent it might have seemed. But something stopped Sean from emitting a single sound. Was it the fact that the contact felt like an anchor to the world he has forsaken? 'We'll be fine son' was what his mother said when his father was hospitalized with serious injuries after being attacked. Back then, she took his wrist in similar manner and stroke his hand with her gentle long fingers. But they were not fine. They were never fine since his father allegedly succumbed to the deep lacerations, losing too much blood and suffering some sort of trauma. Sean's eyes cleared of the memory just as they walked through the portal, reappearing in a place that looked drastically different to the dessert.

The humidity was almost drowning. The moisture that concentrated in the forest felt like a balm on Sean's lungs. He much more preferred environments like this, where his could breath air that did not tear his lungs apart and feel the cold breeze brushing against his face. Speaking of cold, Sean shivered. Only then he remembered that he had to get rid of his shirt and jacket so that the two would not get damaged during the transformation. Well, they were probably now hopelessly lost in the base where they would never return. Even his damn FBI badge was in the jacket pocket! What a loss! The frown on his face was one of grumpiness. Not only was he going to suffer endless shivers during the night, he unwillingly parted with one last piece of his past that proved to be so useful. He heard his name spoken and looked in the direction. His face looked slightly more human now. The elongated shape was nearly gone and hair began appearing again as if in rapid growth. His eyes were sharp, wary.

She had a point about the guy knowing a bit too much. The theory about him working for Killo did not sound that insane. If anything, considering all the facts he was given by Myuka and what he could observe so far, Sean would put that possibility quite high on the list. "No, I don't recognize him. Have you thought of the possibility that he might be working for Killo?" He worded his concern and looked down on their invader-gone-to-prisoner, only to see him trying to crawl away like a worm. There was something ridiculous about that attempt, but more than anything Sean found it somewhat disturbing.

"Oi! Where do you think you're going?!" He called after him, taking a few strides, Sean knelt down, planting one of his knees into the middle of the guy's back, that way he was able to put all his weight into that spot, rather then stepping down on the guy, which he always found rather demeaning. "Myuka, find something we could bind him with, otherwise before we know it, he's going to slither into the bushes." He was not ordering her to do it, but in that situation it was pretty much clear they needed to restrain the red haired man somehow, so why would he bother to put something as obvious into a question?

[BCOLOR=#000000]Myuka smiled slightly, seeing Sean slowly becoming the person she first encountered. She felt bad after realizing though that he left a few things back at the now probably completely destroyed base. The comforts of a shirt and jacket should not be overlooked, however she had no knowledge of the badge he might have owned.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Before she could answer his curious question Myuka watched Sean's face change as he noticed the captive trying to crawl away. She turned her attention to the two men, watching as Sean took care of business. Just having him around seemed to put her at much more ease than she usually was, he had the same ideas and overall thought that she did; at least that's what she currently thought.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Rylee, cuffs." Myuka stated, looking towards Rylee who fumbled around in his backpack and pulled out a strange looking pair of restraints. Myuka walked up to the captive, putting both arms in thick metal restraints as well as bending his legs back to put his ankles in the same tough metal. The two were connected with a metal bar, making sure there was no way he would get any use from his arms or legs since the two were connected together, and at a pretty tight possibly uncomfortable grip.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She knelt down in front of the captive, a look of disapproval on her face. "Trust me, you do not want to run from us." She began. "You have no idea where you are or which way will bring you to the closest civilization. You have less of a chance of dying if you stay with us." She began, grabbing the man's chin with her right hand, moving his head side to side as if studying his features.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Who are you?" Was the first question she asked him as she moved his head to look up at her. "Better yet, who are you working with? You couldn't have possibly been given all of that information on your own." Her voice was strict, as if demanding these answers. How much information he would be willing to give though would determine how much more she would have to do in order to get the information out of him. She always like to start out nice, and when needed turn into the cold demon she truly was.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Cadalena is burning up." Rylee stated, making Myuka look over at her team but still hold the captives head in her hands. "Her fever is through the roof, she's beginning to shiver and slowly losing consciousness." He continued stating before grabbing some wires and putting them across her forehead. "I'm going to put her in an induced coma, she'll be able to sleep off the pain and then I can work on her while she's out." He explained, plugging in his cables that were attached to Cadalena and connecting them to his laptop. Amazing the things this man could do with his technological toys.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]If at all possible, Myuka looked even more annoyed than before, turning her attention back to her intruder. "See what you did to her?!" She yelled at him, gripping his face somewhat tighter. "She better not die. If you know of a way to reverse this I suggest you speak up!" She sounded almost too scary for the small girl she was. Her once icy cold blue eyes now looked like they were changing. A light red color could be seen in them, it was very different than before. She always did her best to control her anger, but when she couldn't it was easily shown in the change of her eye color. It could be reversed if she calmed down, but that wasn't as easy as one would hope. The darker her eyes get and the more they change color the more danger everyone around her, including her team, could be in. [/BCOLOR]

It was a futile and desperate attempt at an escape but Tirion had to try. Each time he crawl away he felt sick, sweating profusely, his body was rejecting the suppressants he needed new types of it but then he felt something heavy on his back that prevented him from moving, he almost felt like vomiting but decided to resist the urge as crawling away was demeaning enough. "Myuka, find something we could bind him with, otherwise before we know it, he's going to slither into the bushes.". "Who in the world was that?" Tirion thought as he never heard that voice before in the base, speaking of which why aren't they in the base, questions filled Tirion's mind but at least one thing was clear, he failed and when he failed there are always heavy repercussions that followed. He tried to turn his head to look at the person who he guessed was stepping on his back but he felt too weak to even turn right now and his neck was still hurting, maybe there were choke marks left. "Oh right I was choke to almost death." Tirion thought as he remembered what had transpired before, all the while staring at the bushes in front of him. "Rylee, cuffs. Tirion's facial expression darkens at the aspect of him being cuffed. Hearing a set of footsteps nearing his position he steels himself for incoming interrogation, well after he feels the cold yet hopefully normal set of steel cuffs but thinking back that was always never the case dealing with demons.

Tirion felt as if an elephant would had handled him better in terms of being cuffed, he knew what these cuffs were and also that it's one of the hardest way to escape through unless it's not demon proof but he was sure that was the case. Now his arm and legs were in an awkward, uncomfortable but mostly demeaning. position. The small demon fox girl knelt down in front of Tirion with a look that annoyed him.
"Trust me, you do not want to run from us. You have no idea where you are or which way will bring you to the closest civilization. You have less of a chance of dying if you stay with us." Then she begins swinging his chin left and right to inspect his features. Tirion stayed in silence unsure of what to say at the moment. Then she begins asking questions "Who are you?" she then moved her head to meet Tirion's gaze "Better yet, who are you working with? You couldn't have possibly been given all of that information on your own." Then she stops her questions giving Tirion some time. Tirion knew her type always asking nicely at first then comes the smacking "Well, my name is Louise Klein and I work as a bounty hunter that just happened to find one of his marks." Tirion was out right lying but his face was straight and his voice normal not giving any indication that he was lying. This was a common thing to do when he was a child and he had learned how to lie in a way that fools mostly everyone. The way she looked at Tirion was an amusing one; well at least he was having some amount of fun.

Then she began yelling "See what you did to her?!" gripping Tirion's face in the process. "She better not die. If you know of a way to reverse this I suggest you speak up!" her eyes turning red showing that she was angered by the sickness of one of her allies probably that girl Tirion had stab with the syringe. This was common for most of the demon foxes he fought, their eye colour change but that was what made them predictable. Tirion began answering in a taunting way while meeting her angry red glare with one of his own "Well she will probably die but if you are wondering if that's poison well I suppose it is of sort but it's just a form of suppressants for us 'lesser' demon" Tirion's emphasised 'lesser' with hints of disgust "It's just to give people like me a way to handle the demonic urges but as you are well aware or if you are not it was never tested on a full demon like your friend that stupid girl but maybe your half demon companion could elaborate more on the effects of the suppressants seeing that he's a 'lesser" demon after all. " Yet again Tirion emphasized it with a hint of disgust. Tirion felt like he gave enough information to make her furious and perhaps even lose control.

Demon suppressants are beloved by half-demon everywhere because of its unique properties that allows them to live normal lives that is in a state of constant disdain from societies, humans and demons. Half-demons like Tirion require the demon suppressants daily to prevent their demonic genes and human genes to reject each other, how most child survives to being born is still a mystery to the leading researchers. Quite rare but there are some cases where the demon and human genes are perfectly compatible with each other, highly sought after by Human Corporations because of their abilities with no strings attached. Also, demon suppressants are not the only way to hold back the gene rejection but are the most common among the general public and are always in demand.

Last edited:
(sorry about my short posts i do not have alot of time to write lengthy posts :( )YES!!!!!I am filled with triumph Sean had just given me the information i needed! I slink past them and exit the building still invisible to them.I sprout black wings and fly away my eyes glowing brightly at my success in finding out this vital information.

((Don't feel pressured BloodFang. As long as you make your shorter posts something that all of us can work with, it'll be fine))

Myuka was thankfully fast to react, taking from Rylee something that distantly reminded Sean of some kinky toy that he once read about somewhere. Put it together with its actual purpose, Sean was glad for not being in the guy's position. Once he was all secured and it was clear that he would not move an inch, Sean lifted his knee off of him giving floor to Myuka. Well, she didn't really need to be prodded to take the lead and start questioning and he was not concerned about her in that regard but about their prisoner's answers. Years in service for the government taught him not to trust a single word the suspect said unless there was a solid proof to underpin what he was saying. So when the red haired man said his name was Louise Klein, Sean accepted it only to finally address the man somehow instead of constantly thinking about him as 'that red haired man' or 'the guy with red eyes'. How much credibility it held? Sean was not sure.

Then the news about Cadalena did not help the situation. At first Sean wanted to just quickly walk over to check for himself that her state was that bad. After all, she threw herself between him and the syringe and now she was suffering for it. It did not feel fair and Sean's chest tightened ever so slightly at the thought of Cadalena potentially losing her life. But Rylee seemed to be well equipped with technology. It was, though, a philosophical question whether all the gadgets would help ease Cadalena's suffering or potentially heal or not. Sean was torn out of his thoughts by Myuka's abrupt, angered reaction. It was no wonder she demanded answers in a way that hinted certain consequences would follow if she was not obeyed. But something in Sean's mind told him that she might be more of an unpredictable jailor than she seemed. In any way, Sean would stand no chance against her in his now fully human form, shall she go nuts on everyone. Louise was, on the other hand, was very aware of the effect that his words had on her and he took a full advantage of it. He was not concerned about Louise talking about Sean with a disgust in his voice. He knew nothing about how Sean came to be the way he was, so his words meant nothing to him. Sean was more concerned about their prisoner pouring petrol, in form of his words, into the fire that was already burning inside Myuka's petite frame. Sean had to do something to stop the explosion.

He grabbed her shoulder as the smoldering fury in her eyes intensified, shaking her a bit to either make her look at him or draw her attention. "Myuka!" His voice was set deep in his throat but strong enough to potentially break the spell that might have been binding her to staring at the subject of her upset. If Sean would have been lucky enough she might have even looked at him or maybe diverted her attention enough for Sean to make his way through the red mist to her. Without knowing how successful he was, Sean carried on talking: "Myuka, don't. Whatever you're thinking about doing to this guy, just don't. You gonna lose control and that's exactly what he wants. Trust me, during my time with the FBI I have met loads like him. They want you to lose control to gain this imaginary upper hand in a battle they can't win. Just calm down even though it looks difficult. Let me handle him, ok? Let me take him to the side and question him while you go off to relax. I don't know sing a song or something, whatever you do to ease your nerves. But don't do something you'll regret. If you lose control, you have nothing to win but everything to lose. I'll take care of Lousy Klein." He hoped that his words would reach her. Just like she talked with him few moments ago, in attempt to bring him back from the demonic side of himself, Sean was returning the favor. He had no idea why he was getting so involved in her business. Why was he offering so much help? But from the look on her face, it was either now or never. She looked ready to kill and Sean was not sure whether Louise would be her only victim. Under these circumstances, it did not look like such a surprise anymore that Myuka committed a murder already.

[BCOLOR=#000000]((100% agree with what The Returner said!))[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Rylee has seen this before, this anger that builds inside of Myuka. He knew of it's first few stages, but has never seen her full potential, and he didn't plan on seeing it tonight either. He kept his focus on Cadalena, finishing a few lines of code before entering the system into Cadalena's subconscious. He watched as her eyes moved slower and slower, until her breathing became settled and her eyes remained shut. She seemed much more relaxed, in a lot less pain. "Rosue, there's a tube in my backpack with a needle at the other end. I need you to get this into her blood stream so we can work on removing the poison from her system." He explained. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Rylee wasn't the least bit worried Cadalena would die; her past was so twisted and confusing that she couldn't possibly die in a matter such as this. She wasn't invincible, she had her weaknesses, but dying because of poison or injury was simply not an option. On the reverse side of things, Cadalena knew these few things couldn't kill her but she always managed to forget one important thing. Knowing she would not die meant she would have to suffer through much more pain than a normal human, or even demon for that matter would normally handle. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]He watched Rosue dig through is backpack, figuring this would be a good time to try and calm Myuka down. Rylee stood up and turned, ready to help, though his job was already taken. It didn't make him upset, if anything it got that stress off of him. He wasn't sure exactly how well Myuka would handle Sean's words. Poor guy, he was only trying to help, hopefully she didn't snap at him. Rylee listened to the words the man named 'Louise' mentioned when he said the word 'lesser' demons. Rylee never thought of himself as a lesser being than anyone else, and Myuka never made him feel that way. In a way it was lucky that Rylee's father was a pretty simple demon with no extraordinary powers. That meant however that Rylee wasn't that strong as a demon, maybe only having slightly more strength than the average human. He knew of the suppressants and knew how important they were to some half breeds, Rylee has never taken one in his entire life and never planned too. He had himself under control and never felt the need to control any sort of beast inside him. He turned his attention back to Rosue and Cadalena, helping them since Sean seemed to be trying his best to calm Myuka down. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Louise was only trying to provoke her in the hopes that she would slip up and make a mistake that might set him free. She had many stages of her anger, with light red eyes being the first and easiest to manage. The darker the eyes got and the more they changed the more of a problem they would have. She knew from her father that if she didn't learn to control her anger she would turn into the fox demon beast that laid inside of her. For the most part she has always stayed within the first few stages, though that never meant everything was solved. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She kept her right hand on Louise face, slowly moving her hand to his neck and tightening her grip. Her breathing seemed faster and her eyes stared at the prisoner in question. She wanted nothing more than to tear his pretty little head off of his body. She knew that if she did that she would never get the answers she was looking for. Her eyes showed a sudden shock at Sean's hand touching her shoulder, looking at him with anger deep in her eyes but confusion written all over her face. As he spoke she loosened her grip on Louise and tried her best to calm down. Sean was right and she knew it! Her anger was always one of her worst weaknesses, she has worked so long to try and overcome this problem but so far as not found a successful way to do so. She counted to ten in her head, breathing in for five seconds and breathing out for the other five. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She narrowed her eyes at Louise before letting go of his head and standing back up, looking at Sean. "Fine." She sharply stated to Sean, obviously not angry at him but doing her best to control what self control she had. She was hoping he would understand that she was not mad at him and did not intend to snap at him, she was doing her best to keep her hands to herself and not cause any trouble to anyone around her. She's never killed a fellow team member, but she has destroyed others in her way that were not her original targets. It made her wonder many things; if he knew what he was doing or why he was helping her in the first place. This agreement was simply to lead him to Killo's hideout and be on separate paths. It seemed like many obstacles were in their way and maybe that's why he was so willing to help her. She tried not to ponder on that thought too much, though it did seem to be a slightly successful distraction to her current predicament. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"He's lying." She stated to Sean. "There's no way he's working by himself as a bounty hunter." She began, obviously not aware that the name was also a fake. "No bounty hunter would have access to my exact whereabouts. Other criminals in the underground however do have that information. Figure out who he's working for." She stated, her eyes still a slight red but slowly fading away. She looked down at Louise once more "I suggest you tell him any information you have. I have no problem tearing you limb from limb until you cry out answers we are searching for. Be thankful you're dealing with him instead of me." She threatened, walking away from the situation and focusing on her breathing. [/BCOLOR]

After sleeping for a few minutes the young man was awakened by the ring tone of his phone. "No rest wicked i guess.." the young man said as he materializes the Diend Driver in his right hand and shoots its causing an orb of light to be created instantly illuminating the interior of the cave reveal the young mans face and attire. The man had a cheerful and handsome face which went along well with his stylish hair style.
KR_DCD_Diend_by_silvertris.jpg
As for his attire, he wears a brown jacket over his a white shirt and blue jeans along with black shoes.
daiki_kaito_by_yuusukeonodera-d3ehrai.gif
."Yes?" the young man answers his phone with his usual gleeful voice. "Whats your progress Daiki Kaito?" said the person inside his who was obviously using a voice changer to hide his or her true voice. "Well I ran into a bit of complications,but nothing I can't handle." Daiki said while still maintaining his cheerful attitude. "See to it that the job gets done" said the mysterious person with a very stern voice. "Gotcha." He replied as ended the call put his phone back into his pocket.

Most people wouldn't even think of taking jobs as hard hunting other bounty hunters, but Daiki was not most people. Most people also had different reason for being a bounty hunter. A lot of them do it for the money, some of them do it for fame. But Daiki was different. He didn't care about fame. Money was a just a secondary objective, like icing on a cake. His real reasons taking up extremely hard job was because enjoyed the thrill of it. Also unlike most bounty hunters, Daiki followed a strict moral code that he has set. Never kill anybody unless you absolutely have to. Many other bounty hunters found it strange to have a moral code, let alone one that is so hard to follow especially if you're a bounty hunter. Daiki rarely kills his targets since he only takes up jobs had the option of keeping the targets alive.

"Let's see here" Daiki said as he materializes his "P.D.A". "According to this tracking system...Demon boy and his buddies are near a river nearby.." Daiki thought to himself. With this information Daiki began walking along river that would lead him to his targets. "Hmmm what should I say to them when I get there?" Daiki thinks to himself. "Maybe I shouldn't tried to blast them in the first place... after all I'm gonna need their "help" with this job." Daiki thought to himself once more. Since none of them have ever seen his face or heard his voice without the armor and his gun will only materialize when he wills it so none of them should have recognize him as the gunner that attacked them earlier. "Well let's just see how things play out" he said as he continued walking calmly along the river.

[BCOLOR=#000000]The hand on Tirion's neck tightens and he felt the clutches of its success but it was robbed by the person behind her that [/BCOLOR]shouted and grabbed her shoulders "Myuka!"[BCOLOR=#000000]." So her name's Myuka a lovely name." he thought as the person continues calming her down and tries to take over the interrogation. It wasn't surprising that this would happen but he still had some hope that he might escape back to the human world. Myuka had agreed and decided to turn her back from Tirion but like he predicted she had more to say before doing so, warning him to tell everything and that she would rip him limb from limb if he didn't. "Don't worry 'Myuka' I'm sure that I'll tell half naked over here 'everything.' So don't you worry your pretty little head. " laughing while taunting with much glee with and delight hoping that it would have some effect on her but she turned, walking away. Tirion hated acting like this but this was what he settled at until he could get enough of his energy together for an attack or possibly escape putting on this facade was the only thing he could do. He was still wearing his cloak and his suit is still quite clean despite the circumstances. Tirion looks at half-naked, analyzing his build and trying to figure as much about this man as possible as he could given his current position. Half naked might just be enough to match Tirion in solo combat if worst comes to worst. Also that pendant might be important as well; this was as much as he could gather right now.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Tirions tries moving his hands but it was useless the metal was locked him into place, he might just be able to break it but right now he needed to bide as much time as possible, between the energy restoration and the suppressants it was clear he needed a lot of time for him to recover from this. Staring at the ground he began trying to taunt the half naked man with questions. "So what's a half demon like you doing here, running away from daddy? How quaint, you must be quite the rebel. Hey here's some thought why don't you loosen the bindings, it's a little bit too tight and quite uncomfortable and maybe some food and water might help loosen my lips, also I would prefer to know your name unless you like being called half naked." Tirion spoke in a way that would make even the nicest of people furious although this was not such a good plan as he would get smack a lot but it just might give him an opening he needed. Still he felt sick to his stomach, and he can feel himself dehydrating quite fast due to the amount of sweat he was sweating. In the back of his head he could feel his inner demon just there waiting for him to slip, this was not in a position he wanted to be in and haven't felt like this since he was a kid. Tirion's luck probably went down to the negatives; he could feel his phone vibrating from his pockets, hoping that his captives wouldn't take notice of it.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000](The feeling when you wake up and you have a soaring headache. Sorry it's not as detailed as I would like.)[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
Reactions: TreasureSniper
For a second or two, Sean thought his words fell on deaf ears. It was like the moment of silence before the first lightning strikes the earth. Thanks to all the gods there could be, however, Myuka resorted to giving up her chance to mutilate their captive and take a walk. He looked at her back frowning slightly. Yes, he noticed her snapping tone, but being a man he was not sure whether she was angry at him, or whether it was just her current mood. Women and their emotions never failed to confuse him, especially when they were furious. On the edge of his awareness, he heard the rustling of the restraining cuffs and shot Louise a look.

"Too hard, ain't it for you little buddy," he told him as he watched Louise's futile testing of his binding. Sean could move between interrogating techniques as quickly and easily as a musician goes from staccato to moderato. With the next words that poured out of the man's mouth, a slowly growing wave of disgust began built up in Sean's chest. The words didn't cut deep, it was just the ignorance that the guy in front of him was showing. Despite the need to strike the red head, the only sign that there was any emotional response on Sean's side was darkened gaze and somewhat twisted smirk. He looked nothing like the Sean 'the nice' that got introduced to Myuka. This was a man who held secrets of a great magnitude, or at least a deep personal level.

"My father is dead, has been for year. And before you ask, so is my mother." His voice was cold and sharp like a knife. Giving the cuffs a glance, he shook his head. "Can't do little buddy. Moreover they suit you like this better. As for some refreshments, you'll have to wait after we eat. You know, the big ones before the small ones. After all you said it yourself, you're just a 'lesser' demon." The imitation of Louise with Sean's last sentence was spot on. Hitting the disgusted note right on the head and hammering it into Louise's skull.

"But enough with this silly talk, it is not going to get as anywhere." Grabbing the bar the joint the cuffs on his hands and legs, Sean flipped the prisoner over so he laid on his side. Next, he sat down comfortably across from him, the infernal look in his eyes subsiding. Sean wouldn't have made such a fine FBI investigator if every criminal managed to send him over the edge of self-control. Some of them, however, made it considerably harder, just like this guy that he was dealing with now.

"Do you know who you remind me off? A sucker I met in 2013. Nikko Jenkins, spree murderer. Not sure if you heard about him, but it doesn't matter. He was a douche. Had these funny tattoos all over his face claiming he was doing as Apophis told him. Do you know why you remind me of him? It's all this glam you put on, but deep inside you're nothing but a first class loser with fishy aim, and dreams that will never come true. Anyway, I know you're lying, because I can smell a lie like a fart in a lift and it stinks right around here. You are all big words, but nothing else. You didn't even look me in the eye when you insulted me so you don't have the guts I suppose. I know you are not working on your own, just like Myuka said and the only person I can think off to have hired you is a guy I have been look for, for year." Leaning forward, Sean rested his elbows on his knees of his crossed legs. "So tell me, little buddy, has Killo hired you?" Just about then, he heard the last buzz of Louise's phone and directed his gaze towards it.

"Olala, someone came equipped!" The grin on his face was long of victorious but very similar to the mischievous gaze of a primary school bad boy. Patting Louise's fine suit in search for the phone that has now stopped from ringing on mute, it didn't take Sean long to find the little device. "Who was it? Girlfriend?" He asked, checking the caller's ID left on the phone.

((As for Nikko Jenkins, he was a real guy but I made up the rest. I don't know if FBI was involved with him, but I thought bringing him into the game could bring in a sense of our world in which this game is set in.))

[BCOLOR=#000000]((I loved the use of staccato and moderato, it got to my music side! Lol!))[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Myuka continued to take deep breaths, doing her best to calm herself down. As she was walking away she heard Louise say her name, making her right fox ear twitch when that word was spoken. Last thing she needed were more people hearing of her name. She didn't let that get to her however, calming down until her eyes were back to the normal icy blue they usually were in her demon form. She walked over to the rest of her team, who were focusing on their comatose member Cadalena. Myuka looked sad at the little girl, not so much worried though. It seemed like this team knew more about her than anyone else. Most people would be extremely worried about someone put in a coma, but this team simply wanted to get her out of it by all means necessary. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Rylee put one long but thin needle into Cadalena's wrist, finding a vein and draining some blood. He had an empty fluid bag connected to the other end to hold the infected blood. "I'm not going to drain her, I just need enough to examine and create an anti-virus to put into her system." Rylee explained to Myuka calmly, seeing the blood drain from Cadalena to the fluid bag. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"I know Rylee, I trust you." Myuka muttered quietly to him. She looked over at Rosue, who simply stayed at Cadalena's side. "Rosue." Myuka called his attention as he looked over at her. "Go find our other member. Stay with him and explain to him what's going on. We will meet you in the city, I can't say exactly when though. Just wait for us there." She explained to him as she pointed in a specific direction, holding her hand in front of her so only Rosue could see which way she was pointing, the way towards civilization. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Rosue simply nodded and as quickly as he was sitting there next to Cadalena he was already up and gone, too fast to catch a clear direction of where he was going. Myuka looked back once more at Rylee and Cadalena, seeing him take a sample of her blood, put it under the camera of his tablet and analyze the contents inside her blood stream. This was an area Myuka had absolutely no expertise in, she knew it would be better to leave it to Rylee.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She walked back over to Sean and Louise, listening to the story Sean was explaining to him. She's heard of Nikko Jenkins, has actually seen him once or twice in the underground darkness that is the pit of all crime in the demon world. She never spoke a word to him though, she never needed someone to self destructive and plainly psychotic to help her in anyway. She loved the other four members she had to her team, they worked well together and were all so different but they all needed the same thing that Myuka could provide for them. Myuka was lucky to have such a fine group of thieves.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Then Sean mentioned Killo. Every time she heard that name it felt like nails on a chalkboard. It wouldn't surprise her though, he's sent others after her as well, why would this be any different? Myuka could hear the distant buzz of what sounded like a cellphone, but before she could even mention it Sean had already found it and started looking through it. It was interesting to her, she's never actually worked with a bounty hunter, but they seem to really know how to do their job well. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Being much more calm and overall self controlled she sat next to Sean and looked at Louise. "I really hope you didn't get yourself involved with 'that man.'" She emphasized the two words since the feeling of saying his name made her cringe. "You're not the first person he's sent. He gives poor little peons like you a false hope, usually a promise of some sort. If you succeed what he's asked of you then you're supposed to get that promise fulfilled, right?" She asked, not sure if she was onto something but figured it would be worth a shot. "I've heard every story from my captives. Needing to pay the bills, needing to help the family, needing to take care of a loved one, so many sad stories that he uses against those people. If those individuals were lucky enough to leave alive, do you really think he would still fulfill that promise? He's lied to others before, many times, what would make these types of situations different?" She asked Louise, curious of what his response or reasoning would be for such a question. "If you are involved with him, then you're nothing but a pawn in his twisted game of chess that he would gladly sacrifice to keep himself out of harms way." [/BCOLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.