String of Many Colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Add ended?)

Faina nodded, staying quiet. If anything he seemed to get worse so she just left him alone. As she followed him she took out her hair tie and unbraided her hair, letting it fall down in front of her face in perfect waves. Her hair always looked best after being unbraided and she brushed through her hair, being careful to keep her curls intact.

------

"Yep, that's how it works, pretty simple." He was pleased she was finally taking well to him. "One more thing, this conversation stays between you and me, understood?" He asked, making sure of one last thing, then he could let her go.

(Lol, stupid auto correct offended, that's what I meant)

Alec glanced at her and was surprised. He hadnt realized how much different she looked with her hair down. "Ah, you have my number, I'll text you where to meet me to leave if we get split up." Alec knew that's most likely what would happen since there would be so many people there.

--------

"Whatever." Else said knowing she would tell whomever she wanted. He wouldn't be able to do much if he wanted her on his side. And if he did she would just kill herself. "Now can I go? It's dark out never know who's around."

"Um, okay," Faina replied, mostly getting out of what he said that he wanted to get rid of her, which hurt, but she wasn't going to say anything about it. She decided she would find a cuter, better guy than Alec to spend her time with and that would make up for anything he said. And since it was a college party, maybe she'd also drink the punch...

------

"Sure you can go," Ben answered, signally to the guard men again. They blindfolded Else once again, not bothering to gag her, and handcuffed her arms back together as they carried her. "Goodnight Else."

When they got there Alec smiled slightly. "If you get in trouble text me, I don't want you hurt tonight." He was trying to push her away because he knew he was caring too much. Alec didn't need a girl in his life to care about, he didn't have time for that.

--------

"Yeah, goodnight to you too... And don't get Reece involved anymore, he doesn't deserve it. I'll just take care of things." Else told him, relaxed as she was carried back. She just wanted to get back to her dorm and sleep.

His smile looked fake. "I can take care of myself," she retorted, not wanting to look pathetic because that's not who she was. Faina was an independent woman who didn't need other people worrying about her. With that she walked into the party, faced with way too many people when she didn't know any of them. But she wasn't intimidated, she put on her charm. She'd leave Alec be and find someone more fun. Looking around she chose a seemingly lonely target and sauntered over to him, pretending she belonged. "You having fun yet?" she asked, giving him a flash of bright blue eyes and long eyelashes.

------

Reece was asleep again within 10 minutes of lying back down to rest. The day had been too much for him to handle.

Jake turned around and shrugged. "It's been alright. I can't get completely drunk though which sucks." He glanced over and decided that she would be a good one to get with tonight. "Do you need a drink?"

----------

Alec say Cassidy and walked up to her. "Hey, party seems to be going good." He said, grabbing a cup out of a random guy's hand. "And the punch is good." Alec commented after taking a sip.

----------

By the time Else made it back she was ready for sleep. Without thinking she laid down on her bed and her eyes went wide as she landed on a body. "I'm so sorry!" She whispered as she stood again.

"Yeah," Faina replied, not exactly sure what she was doing, but knowing that she wasn't going to refuse a drink from a stranger and risk appearing out of place. Besides, what was the worst that could happen?

------

"Better than some other times," Cassidy agreed. The party so far was a success, not that it wouldn't be being so early in the year. They just had to watch out for trouble from any newcomers. "So, who's going to be the lucky girl tonight?" Cassidy asked jokingly with a mild intrigue. Cassidy had "been there and done that" with Alec, but they were still casual friends and she liked to playfully tease him when she could get away with it.

------

"Ow, dammit, get off of me!" Reece groaned half in his sleep and he shifted to a less painful position then gasped. He wasn't used to making noises from pain, but probably his sleep-induced state caused the change. Even so he felt bad about it. "I'm sorry Else." He responded quietly, sitting up to look for her in the dark room.

"Alright, then follow me." Jake said holding out his hand. "It's pretty crowded by the drinks, don't want you to get lost." He explained.

-------

Alec shrugged and sipped the drink. "I can't bring anyone back but I can get some action here. This girl's roommate needs the room for the night and I said she could crash in my room." He knew she would question him, he didn't usually do things like that, but Alec just wanted to party at the moment.

-------

"No, not your fault." She said softly, backing away from the bed. "I'm just tired... I forgot you were here. I'll just sleep on the ground tonight." Else murmured, before setting into a ball.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Okay," Faina replied with a smile. She didn't want to talk too much and was told by someone smarter than her that acting dumb let you make more friends easier, so in this situation, it seemed the best option. She put a blank look on her face and smiled, saying 'okay' like a stereotypical girl and followed the stranger, holding onto his hand as he led her to get a drink.

------

"So you're letting some roommate girl sleep in your room just because?" Cassidy asked with an obviously confused tone and equal facial expressions. It didn't sound like something Alec would do. "And you aren't getting anything out of it?" she continued, not going to let something this odd go.

------

"No, I'll sleep on the top one," Reece replied before he thought about it. Climbing up a flimsy ladder when he was barely steady on his feet wasn't the smartest idea and he had no idea how he'd manage that, but apparently Else was coming first in his mind instead of his imminent safety.

"So what sorority are you from?" Jake asked trying to see if she would be easy to get in bed. He didn't do anything to her drink, he wasnt that kind of guy, but the alcohol was pretty strong. Once the drink was poured he handed it to her and waited for her answer.

------

Alec groaned. "She's a freshman, I don't want to get in trouble for anything. For all I know she isn't even legal yet. Besides she doesn't have the body I like and she's too smart for my taste." He explained.

Else shook her head. "No, don't try to climb that... I'll get up there, but I have to make sure my roommate won't be back first." She explained, not wanting something similar to happen if she came back and she was sleeping in her bed.

"Umm...Delta, Zeta." Faina answered with a giggle as if the name had some inside joke, remembering seeing the flyer around campus. Hopefully the sorority she was supposedly a part of wouldn't have a major impact because she really didn't know anything about the one she said. She took the drink, knowing that she legally shouldn't, but really at this point didn't care. She brought the cup to her lips and took a sip, letting the liquid burn its path down her throat. It was actually pretty good.

-------

"You left her in your room, right? You didn't actually bring her here, did you?" She gave him a look and gathered his reaction. The look on his face told her otherwise. "Wait, you brought a freshman girl to this party and then left her to wander around? Do you realize what that could mean?" Cassidy looked at him angrily, she wouldn't be liable for this freshman girl that Alec brought here.

------

"She left with Alec, promised to sleep with him so she won't be back tonight." Reece reassured her, then turn back on his side to go to sleep.

Jake nodded and drank a bit more. They were pretty easy. "Do you like dancing? Because I don't dance." He told her, wanting to get to the point and start making out with her. He had to be up early tomorrow so he didn't have much time.

---------

"It will be fine, she can take care of herself. Besides if you want I'll just hand out for ten more minutes, say hi to some people and leave." Alec said rolling his eyes. Cassidy was always so serious.

--------

"Oh.... Okay." Else said softly before climbing up to the second bed. "I'm sorry for hurting you... I'll check your wounds in the morning."

"Oh, that's okay, we don't have to dance," she said, figuring that she knew where this was going and was okay with it. Taking another sip of the drink she could already feel it having an effect and didn't care what this guy did to her as long as it got her mind off Alec. She didn't like him, and this would prove it to herself.

------

Cassidy was responsible for a large part of the parties, so she had to make sure everything went well or else the resulting consequences were on her, so even though she enjoyed Alec as a friend, she wasn't happy with his choices. "You're fine, it's the girl I want to see leave. Feel free to have as much fun as you like," she said, taking another glass of punch.

------

"Thanks Else," Reece mumbled, already half asleep. Within the next two minutes he was completely out of it and in slumberland.

Jake nodded and moved a little closer to her. "What's you're name hon?" He asked, wanting to at least know that before having sex with her.

-------

"Come on Cassidy, it's fine. Besides she told me she had sex for money before in high school, I'm sure she can deal with someone if she doesn't like what they are doing. That and you know the police never come to this party, one of the guys was in a frat and stops them." Alec reminded her before moving closer. "You know what will make you relaxed? Go see Kyle, he just got a good batch of weed in."

----1--1

It took awhile for Else to fall asleep but once she was out she was out like a light. Soft snores left her mouth and before she knew it she was thrown into a nightmare.

Faina didn't want him to know her actual name since it wasn't common in case he ever heard it again so she picked an extremely common one. "Katie, what's yours?" she asked back, twirling one of her curls in her fingers.

------

Cassidy couldn't help but think the girl might try to do that here, but then again no guy here would pay for that so she didn't have anything to worry about. She let Alec talk her into thinking about other things, he had that kind of affect on her. "Fine, but if anything goes wrong it's on you," she narrowed her eyes at him in disapproval for a second and then cracked up laughing. "You're lucky I can't stay mad at you." Cassidy hit him on the arm and walked over towards Kyle.

"Hmm, Katie, that's a nice name." He said, knowing that there were probably 30 Katie's in the house, it was a popular name. "I'm Jake." He told her, taking her lead and not giving a last name. "What are you into Katie? Partying hard or do you just come for the guys?"

--------

Alec laughed softly. "You know you love me, now have fun, but not too much." He told her as he walked away trying to find a random girl.

-------

Kyle smirked at Cassidy. "Alec told you? You know I won't require payment this time if you do a few things for me."

"Umm, a little bit of both," Faina answered, giggling a bit again. She felt like she was role-playing and wanted to fit into her character best as possible.

-------

"Oh? What did you have in mind?" Cassidy asked, of course knowing what he meant but she was the kind of person who made them explain it to her anyway just for the fun of it.

The giggle just sealed the deal. Jake knew a girl that giggles is extremely easy. "How about we find an open room then? Have ourselves a little fun." He suggested, grinning.

------

"Hmmm, well first off we'll find a nice room, smoke a bit together, until your loosened up and then we can have ourselves some great sex." Kyle explained, in some ways it was a turn on that she made him explain everything.

Faina finished her drink, feeling warmer and lighter, and definitely more cheerful. "I'm already having fun!" she said with girly excitement. Like before she took his hand so he could lead her to the open rooms, since she didn't know her way around in the least.

------

"Sounds delightful. Let's do that," she said bluntly, for Cassidy was the type of person who got right to the point, and of course she was already excited as she knew that being high often made sex better.

------

Chloe sighed as she finished her drink and swept her perfect blonde hair to the side, scanning the place for someone interesting. Even though she was gorgeous, Chloe was tired of seeking out men and decided that this time she'd wait for one to seek out her. And so far she was turning up unsuccessful. So she got herself another drink, her friends all off with other people.

Jake raised his eyebrows and tugged on her hand. "I was thinking about something a little different." He explained, pulling her into a room as soon as he found one. Once the door was closed his lips were on hers.

------

Kyle smirked and starting moving towards their usual room. "You know Cass sometimes I think of asking you out like a real gentleman, but I don't know if you would like that."

------
"Oh, shit." Alec said, barely catching the girl that he had bumped into. "Sorry, just trying to fill my drink." He said with his signature smirk.

Status
Not open for further replies.