Stranded (Sign Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changed my character's pictures because of the resolution thing.

I am going to go ahead and post again, just to get this moving a little
@Amahla & @DrunkenApologies will have to jump on in when they get the chance.
If we are still on the boat, or already on the island.
It doesn't matter girls, just jump in! We wont leave you behind.

Name: Will Illumine
Year: Senior
Looks:
Teen_boy_hair_style-1-.jpg

Personality: Has a sarcastic sense of humor. Is a good listener. Quiet.
Dislikes: Video games. Sleep. People.
Bio: Will grew up without a home. He had to fight for every scrap of food he got. Until he met Chen, an old Chinese man who took him in as his son. Now, he is a straight A student. His reward - The cruise.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Crystal Robinson
Year:Senior
Looks:
J2vo5.png

Personality: Really mean. Tends to think that most people are below her and not worth her time. However, she is smart.
Likes: Spending her time with guys, listening to music and making sure she looks perfect.
Dislikes: People who say no to her, losers, having a strand out of place and bugs.
Bio: Crystal was brought up in a rich family, and pampered. There isn't much to know about her.
Notes: Haha... Nothing?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
LOVE her!
Cant WAIT to see how she fairs amongst the rest...who tend to hate her kind.
LOL

Now that there have been a few more student posts, I think Kaspar should rear his creepy head again.

Reactions: Succubus
I'm not usually the one to do long ass replies, but this roleplay is different... Actually I've had a couple of friends complain that I do really short replies xD

*Facepalm* I've also never played characters like Crystal before. It's rather amusing. Especially what she's doing now xD

Ah crap. How do I say this.

@Lilpuff

Alright so I roleplay on another site. And on that site, we have a rule that we don't post what other characters do. Please don't take this the wrong way, I'm not trying to start a fight or anything. I'm really uncomfortable when other people post the reactions of my characters without my permission. I've gotten into trouble over it, and because of that I really don't like it when it happens to me. I hope you understand. I would appreciate it if you didn't do it in the future.

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! I wasn't trying to do that. I edited it so they haven't reacted yet. Sorry if I caused any trouble! O////\\\\O

Oh no that's ok. I'd just thought I'd mention it. Thanks for editing your post and understanding :)

Reactions: Lilpuff
I actually forgot I was supposed to sign up for this. XD We still have a spot?

Florence MayRoss
"The Artsy Romantic"
Senior
colour-hair-girl-grunge-hipster-Favim.com-681269.jpg

*Florence is an old school romantic she likes to be respected and wants a gentleman who will treat her well
*She is creative and spends most of her time sketching
*She also plays the Cello and thinks it is human like
*She loves to read Jane Austen romance novels and watches romantic comedy's
Looks: (Please only real pics)
Personality:Blaire is kind she doesn't like being rich so she devoted her time to the poor. She only shops at vintage or opp shops spending only a tiny amount of money on clothes. She loves her music and doesn't go anywhere without her iPod and headphones.
Independent companies, WWF, music, vintage clothes,opp shops
Dislikes:
big corporations, logging company, superficial people, expensive clothes.

Bio: Blaire's mother was a model and her father an actor they were always busy and left Blaire with a nanny Blaire hated how they never saw her and spent so much cash on her so she started selling her stuff and giving it to the homeless. Her mother got mad at her and told her that the homeless were stupid idiots Blaire raged out and hit her mother since then her mum had been tying to get Blaire a rich boyfriend and she has almost succeeed. Blaire's father has been having a affair with his secretary so Blaire spends most of her time at shelters or in her room mixing tracks and knitting.
Notes: Florence is a dancer so she is quite fit and strong. Because of her art she will be good at making help signs that will attract planes

Status
Not open for further replies.