Stranded (Sign Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay Logic, that is fine with me. I was getting ready to post that all we needed was one more male student and we could start. LOL But now we need TWO more male students and we can start. I don't mind making a teacher. I hope I can juggle three characters! LOL

You don't have to. I don't want you feeling overwhelmed. I could have waited for someone else to make one.

I can make another character, if needed! I'll make a male student.

Could you make a female teacher? I don't want to be the only person with a 28 year old character here

Okay, I'll make a female teacher instead. I can't balance more than two characters, lol.

Alright that will be fine with me! Then we still need TWO MALE students before we can start...Or I may just NPC them IDK....

I can recreate a male student, just wasn't digging the character I made

Oh ok, well if you want to do that then go ahead! It would make it easier, probably. IDK. I don't know how many more hits we will get ...

Name: Jared Hannell
Year: Senior
Looks:
Textured-short-hair-asian-men.jpg

Personality: Arrogant and rude at times, he's not one to really put up with bullshit. But he's funny, and known as that typical 'bad boy'. He was always getting into trouble in school, having a serious attitude problem with almost every teacher out there. But he's defensive of his friends and family, and little sister May. He's very brave and confident, but can be scary. He's been known to have a violent streak in him, it has been debated on whether he is apart of street fights. Though it's no secret that he is involved in street racing and dancing. He's a get this shit done kind of guy, and doesn't bother waiting for anything.

Likes: Pop music, smoking, girls, cars, dancing, reading, poetry, school

Dislikes: Push overs, goodie goodie people, people who have that 'holier than thou' attitude

Bio: He was born in America to Japanese immigrants. But while he was born into the states, his parents were shipped back but put him into the foster care system so he'd have a better life. But being as ill tempered as he is, he was never adopted and shifted from house to house. He was always running around with the 'troubled' kids. By the time he was thirteen, he'd already seen what it was like to be drunk, smoking weed and cigars, and get into fights. He's every teacher's nightmare.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Jade C. Smith
Year: Psychologist
Looks

:
78785f8c80a7eb13cc2bdae18d5ddd18.jpg

Personality: Though she doesn't look it, Jade is actually quite the sweet individual. Though she can be very outgoing, and fun to be around, she's also a bit more naive than one would expect from someone her age. She is known for being talkative, and will continue to jabber even if there is nothing left to say. Even though she is a teacher, she is quite a fan of gossip and drama, but not when it includes herself. She is known through-out the school as the teacher most kids talk to about their issues, and loves to give helpful advice.
Likes: Candy||Tattoos||Piercings||Animals||Dancing||Taking photographs||Giving Advice||Gossip
Dislikes: Small Spaces||Large Bodies of Water||Being Wrong||Silence||Seeing anyone cry
Bio: Jade bounced from foster home to foster home until she was sixteen years old. She saw and dealt with a lot of different kinds of abuse, even dabbling in different drugs. When she finally was adopted into a loving home, her parents helped her clean up her act, and taught her how to be a good citizen. When she graduated high school, she decided she wanted to help others who suffered, and went to college to be a psychologist. After deciding that she wanted to work with teens, she applied for a job at this school, and has been working here for a few years. She knows how to cool people down and keep them from acting irrationally, and is very good at reading others.

Everyone else just has dyed hair and tattoos and my guy is just like hey I'm cute :D

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I love the teacher Valentina! She is gorgeous. @Lilpuff I have been wondering every time I see your siggy, who is that??

Reactions: Lilpuff
I feel horrible, but I have no living idea who Tyler Oakley is....LOL

He's a YouTube star. Don't feel horrible, there's no reason to, haha. He's really funny though. He makes some interesting vlogs.

Oh ok. LOL At the rate this is going I am just going to make the thread and let everyone start. If someone wants to join, they are more than welcome to.

That sounds good. I am excited to start. It sounds fun.

:D Alright I am going to make the thread then, and we can start. The first few posts, are going to be people being on the boat. Then the wreck is going to happen, I don't want to linger too much on the boat itself. I want to start right off into the Stranded part of things. Then after that it is going to be people waking up after the wreck, and finding each other. If you want any kind of relationship with another persons character, PM them or ask them here now, so that we can establish any prior friendships/ relationships.

Status
Not open for further replies.