Stranded (Sign Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course! Which one would you prefer? The lovely Lolita or the gorgeous Jhett?

Hmmm, can she be best friends with Jhett? I feel like she'd get along better with boys because of how rude and odd she can be without meaning to.

If yall happen to know someone that is good at playing evil, tell them to come look at this thread and then if they like the idea of it to PM me a CS for the evil being!!!!!!

I wish I could help, but since I'm new to the site I don't really know anyone. If I wasn't playing two characters already I would play the bad character.

@DarkStarLove90, thanks! Glad you love the fabulousness that is Tyler Oakley! If you click on the gif it goes to his YouTube, so you can watch some vids if you want!

Thanks @LogicfromLogic I just do not want to take on the third role. LOL And @Lilpuff I cant watch videos on this computer but I will check him out for sure. Valentina, I cant get your name to come up to tag you Im sorry! LOL And I agree with you, I don't know many people either!

It's because I have hearts in front of my name, haha. Well, now we know eachother. Hahaha.

:D :D Hopefully both the RP's we are on together will take off !

I hope so. I love role playing so much. I tried to start one on the Jump-In role plays, but nobody found it interesting. *Pouts*

Name: The Darkness
Year: N/A
Looks: Like a shadow, or mist. However, if you do see it it will be YOUR CHARACTERS WORST FEAR. So it will change depending on other people.
Personality: Lives off fear. It will tend to play with it's victims before killing them.
Likes: Killing the people who come onto it's island. And fear.
Dislikes: Peope leaving the island, and those who have no fear.
Bio: It was created a long time ago in an experiment gone wrong.

Reactions: Succubus
Hey, if Y'all dont mind, may I take the last guy role? I'll post when I have my computer back, im stuck writing on my iPod. (Ill create a nerdy guy)

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Cant wait to start, really keen to get this under way.

Status
Not open for further replies.