Stranded (Sign Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what you get for being away from your laptop for a mere two days. You miss everything. :(

You didn't miss much. There are only three posts. Don't worry.

@PinkPotato you are more than welcome to take the last male spot!!!!

@justice hunt. We are at the maximum that I put that I wanted to join, BUT what are you wanting to play male or female?

Then that is fine with me. The more males the better chance of survival right?
Ha at least that's what we THINK.
REMEMBER when making your CS make sure you give them a quality that would help them survive but make it different than the others.

As for the evil being everyone.
We have found it.
@Danger will be posting as it. And before we are on the island. WE DO NOT KNOW IT EXISTS YET. Make sure you remember that when posting, even when on the island.
We do not know it is there, until it interacts with us? Ok.

Name: Kaspar Ivo Faust
Year: N/A
Looks:
tumblr_m4ggne25qE1rw5phjo1_500.jpg

Personality: The calm before the storm, Kaspar is susceptible to violent outbursts especially if he is properly triggered. His violence is mostly verbal, but he isn't above physical violence against another person. He has a different take on reality, making him vulnerable to the power of suggestion. Kaspar would like to think that he plays well with others, and he does so long as they're doing what he wants to do.
Likes: Being physically adept at things, making things happen, painting in bright colors, Grimm's Fairy Tales, jellybeans
Dislikes: Red Hots, things not happening, being told "no," human authority figures, scarecrows
Bio: Kaspar grew up in Stuttgart, Germany and had a rather troubled childhood. Between father struggling to make ends meet and mother constantly ingesting fermented grapes, he found it difficult to cope with certain aspects of life. It was soon that the boy learned that the rest of the world didn't see things how he did. Tragedies caused by bold individuals or wrought by Mother Nature made him laugh and soon enough that caused concern amongst his teachers. He hated them for it because they told his parents, who decided he needed to talk to a man who wanted him to eat nasty, chalky candy just to be like everyone else. Kaspar would hide the nasty candy every chance he got and one night he finally found his freedom. Mother and father were sleeping in the living room, a glass of wine in mother's hand and a pack of cigarettes in father's shirt pocket. The boy knew how to put two and two together and left for an errand while the house was filled with orange dancing arms. The authorities quickly got on his case and as soon as he could skip the country he did, finding himself on a cruise ship crawling with jail bait.
Notes: Even though he is German, Kaspar can speak English fluently.

Oh I can almost hear that maniacal laughter Danger and Doc. LOL

I can't wait for all the havoc to start, haha.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I will post ASAP. Expect maybe this afternoon.

@Amahla @DrunkenApologies
You guys can post in the IC thread at anytime. I am waiting till everyone has posted at least ONCE before I post again.
We cant move forward till everyone is doing something on the ship.

@Danger
Kudos and MUCH applause on the wonderful post!
I felt like I was inside that dark being!
I am glad that such a part gave you your longest post ever.
:D Keep up the great work you two.
@Doc_Halladay & Danger, you have some human lives to fu*k up!!!!!!!!!!
Now remember, once on the island, the first few students they are going to actually KILL will be NPC's.
I don't know if anyone wants to do character death right off the bat like that or not.
It would kinda suck for that person.
SO on that note, character death will be held off until someone loses interest and wants you all to kill them. :D

• Love
Reactions: Danger
Heeey peasants. Is there room for another person? Playing as some anti-social book,anime,videogame loving guy? :3 Any room for that?

Thanks so much! It took me a while to write that out on my IPod xD

I'm gonna wait until some of the other players post before I do another post for Kaspar.

Status
Not open for further replies.