Storybook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleepy was piss she wanted him out she was ready to kill him. "you wont stop me will you" she pulls out a knife as she asked Hook not really looking at him but she was asking im.

Sleepy face palmd herself. hater its alright i can fixs it for you are i can get Tink t fixs it later. she told him put ing her hand on his shoulder

He stood up and said" thanks you" to sleepy it was clear at this point he was truly mad.

Kovo was staring at jefferson and said "What wrong with him its only a tea pot?"

Hook looked a sleepy and raised his eyebrow not saying anything.

sorry meant tink wante to kill him))

what trying my best to calm him" she said with a blush. there was more to it then that and she had a feeling Hook knew.

"Why do you want me to leave? whats going on here?"Kovo said confused by everything

Jefferson put his hand to his top hat and fixed it and muttered quietly "We are all mad here"

Hook stared at sleepy he had a look on his face like he had done something he was proud of but he had done nothing

Shut up hook dont say that hater and everyone SHUT UP" she yelled the last part "Put the kniffe away tink" she said this has been the irst time Sleepy had said something like this. "ok you need to find an inn or something to stay the nights" she said to he boy then pontied at Vigel "you help tink calm down once more and if you get any wicked in her mind i ill distroy you" she said then she ponties at hater "and you ahrer im taking you home" she said it sweetly and calmly. she hold out a hand to him for him to take

The hater grabbed her hand and did not say anything just looked at her a small smile on his face

"Fine" Kovo said walking out the shop looking for somewhere to stay the night

"Hey tink i here peter loves wendy more than you" Virgil said just trying to make sleepy annoyed

The hater held sleepys hand like a child would he looked back at vergil with a slight twitch in his eye then to sleepy.

"Not helping" she said solflty leading Hater to wonderland road. and she just let tink be pissed at him. as she was walking she was mubbling about who stupid this was and who she goning to kill Vergil later

Tink looked at Vergil and throw the kniffe at him "you ass" she said to him solfty and start mumbling how the hell she would even like that guy ever and why did that human here as she was cleaning. "you may aswell help since your standing there" she picks up another broom and throws it at him

The hater stops at a large mansion the size of a hotel and says "this is me" he was still holding on to sleepys hand.

"Cleaning is not my thing" Vergil said throwing the broom in the air and catching it

Tink huffed "well just do something to help" she saw geting pissed by the mins and that commant about pan like wandy more then her was so un call for. "why dont you go kill pan. Oh wait you cant becase you never will" hoping that would do something to the man she left him along swiping her head facing away as she cried softly.

Sleepy looked up and notice itjust now. "Oh" she said not sure if she sould let go of his hand or not.

He looked down at his hook and sighed saying " fuck you think I can kill who I like" he said not sweeping the floor

Jefferson walked inside the massive house and said " do you want to come in " he said smiling seeming less mad

"So why is pan not dead hun Fuck face I hate you get out of my Shop my home and my life" she yelled at him still crying

"sure I wouldnt mind are you having tea?" she asked him with a small smile.

" you know what I'm going to fucking kill pan now" Vergil snapped I'm anger that look on hi face we usallay got when had a really bad idea.

" of course I'm having tea" he said and walked into a house filled with top hats and tea cups

Tink fell to her knees and cried even more. "why do you have to be a jurk" she cried out to him

Sleepy giggled and looked around

"Because you dared me" he said running his hook through her hair

Jefferson walked up a large stair case and made a cup of tea slipping sleeping poison in hers.

"thanks Hater" she smiles. she never thought this place would looked really amazing.

tink looked at him still crying. then looked away. "you may think you'r very smart but you are blind" she said then gets up to leave to her room.

"Your welcome" the hater says handing her the drugged tea

"Lets go kill you favourite person" hook said storming out the shop

she takes a small sip and then feels waired. "hater whats-" she didnt say anymoer she falls forworeds and trys to stay awake. "You drugged it" she said looking up at him. then falling a sleep.

Tink flips him and gose up stairts and slams the door.

Hater dragged sleepy into a room filled with hats and placed her on a chair infront of a work table. He gave her the cure so she would wake up

Kovo walked to a place called grannys and rented a room.

Sleepy walks up and looks around the place. "humm where am I" she said then ntoice hater and moves away from him. "WHAT THE GRIMM HATER YOU DRUGGED ME"

tinker bell and sleeping beauty. the one on the left

Status
Not open for further replies.