Storybook

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You have magic make my hat work" he said chucking her his top hat. after chucking the top hat he took a sip of tea he had made for himself

What do you mean I have magic?" she asked him with wonder.

"Everyone here does but we have it in our diffrent ways now make my hat work" he snapped looking at a pair of scissors on the work shop table.

He slammed his hand on the table and yells "Just try" at her so loud it could be heard from tinks

goes by Ali
she loves cooking and drawing her dreams she also enjoys singing and has two pet birds she is outgoing and not shy she often sits in trees and forgets she is twenty years old
images

she was on a walk wearing a blue vow in her hair and had a blue tee on with a bunny on iy with black sweat pants humming to herself eyes closed

The hatter walk out of his large mansion and sighed standing outside. He wore what he always did a top hat, a grey waistcoat and jeans

Sleepy was about to say something but Hater left right before ahe could.

Tink heard the yell and didnt care it was just hater. she need to warrn peter pan agan that hook is trying to kill him again. she left in a hurry and grow out her wings to fly over to peters house. peter hooks trying to kill you again" she called out to him as she flew to his window

The hatter walked back inside to see if sleepy had made any progress with his hat

Hook now nearly at peters house put poison on the tip of his hook nowing it will kill him in one hit.

peter pan wake up hooks coming" she called out to him he opened his window to who he was waering no shirt luckly he was waering boxers. "what do you want Tink im bussy" he said. she didnt want to know with how or what. "Hooks coming and hes pissed off becase we where having a fight and everthing and then i said oh then why is peter pan alive and then hes like fine then ill kill him and then i cried then ask why he was doing this andthen he said becase you dared me too and tjen blalalalalala" she said soupper fast that pan had a haerd time keeping up. "lets just say hooks pissed of and wants you daed" she said with a frown. he nodda then close the window and gets change not like tink was watching.

Sleepy was looking at the hat then poked it. she didnt know what to do. she was so in thought she didnt hear Hater come in.

Hook knowed on peters door most liklely not the best approach to knock on the person you plan to kills door but hook liked it that way.

The hatter sat down acoss from sleepy he was playing with a cutting knife on the table but his eyes were fixed on her

Sleepy looked over to Hater with a frown. "your not helping hater you may threaten me with that knife but its not like i snap my finger and poff magic" she snaped her fingers and noting happend. "maybe i can us my powers when im a sleep and dont you dare give me that gross thing" she said

Tinker saw hook and went down to him "Hook give up you cant and will never kill him" she said with her arms crossed. Peter pan walk opend his door to see hook at Tink.

"Its a portal to diffrent worlds and it has stopped working make it work" he said his eyes glaring at her the occassional twitch in his eye.

"Ah peter how nice to see you, how long has it been about a week since we tried to kill each other" he said a smirk on his face

"I Dont Know How to Hater im sorry i really but you cant foce me to do thinks i dont know how to do" she said getting put to leave.

"well to tell you the truth i have better things to do then to fight you" He said with a smirk. Tink was piss off that hook ingrod her so she hit him in her small tinker form. that real is how she flys

"No you dont" he said and punched peter and slappped tink away from him

The hatter stood up and opended the door to his house allowing sleep to leave just like that

Sleep had a bad feeling but she walked out anyways

Pan fell back onto his butt and wiped the blood off his face. "your geting better at you punchs old man" Pan said with a smirk

Tink went back to her human form afte the hit then ran over infrount of pan to block Hooks way. "Hook you not going to hurt him if your going to kill him your going to have to kill me first."

Hatter slammed the door of his house behind him and walked back up stairs for his tea almost forgetting the whole situation

"Do i have to get through you, peter how about you tell her about wendy" Hook said a smile on his face

she already nows dumb ass" he said still wiping away the blood

Tink did really know but she away pertands its not real. that peter not in love with wandy.

Sleepy looked back at haters home with a frown. "Im sorry hater" she said solftly to herself

Status
Not open for further replies.