Storybook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vergil ran his hook over kovos car causing a massive scratch down the bonnet
Jefferson sighed and took out a small flask with tea in it
"STOP THAT" he yelled at vergil really hating him

lates just hurry i want that human gone" tink said geting even more angry. "yes my lady" sleepy said with a smirk.

they got to tinks work place and then found ut the gas will not be coming till two more days. Tink yelled and throw stuff around in anger. "nooooooooooo" she yelled that almost everyone could hear even the boys.

"Is that not tink"Jefferson said looking at vergil who was giving kovo evils.
"You do anything and im going to kill you"Kovo snapped to vergil

Sleepy was running away tink was in rage mood. "helpTinks gone cra cra" she said with worry then another yelling of tink came and Sleepy jummped and hid behind Jeffy.

"What is it" jefferson said looking at sleep
"most likely nothing jeff" vergil said still staring at kovo and kovo doing the same back

Tinks going insane in her shop distroying everything and and and saying crazy things" she said worrie she was talking to Jeffy with worrie in her eyes "and will you to stop hes not going anywhere not for two days the ga is only coming in two days your stuck here"

"Oh great im stuck in a town with mental people" he hissed
Vergil looked over at jefferson and moved his head slightly they both walked over to tinks shop.

Tink throw something out of her window then a chair out her door. he home was worst then before. Sleepy was behind Jeffy she was scared of a pissed off Tink.

"Tink calm down will you its only gas" vergil said leaning in her doorway

"Its ok" jefferson said trying to keep sleep calm

"No i will not calm down not till that guy is gone what if he finds out what if what if what if" she fell on to her butt and started to cry "i dont want to lose my story"

Sleep smiles but she was still worried "but she going all crazy more crazyer then you" she said then coverd her mouth "sorry Jeffy i didnt mean that last part"

Jeffersons eye twitch slightly he hated being called mad even though it was true
"Lose your story what story what following peter pan around the town" vergil said still leaning on the door way

you no some time you stay the kindest things" she smirks at him with sadness. "but if i was gone who would save peter pan fro poison?" she asked "and who would show you where he is when I am angry?"

"I have only tryed to kill peter once" he said like it was a normal thing to try and kill people

she laughed with saddness in it "yeah so dosnt mean i didnt try to" she said with a small smile.

sleepy looked at him with saddness "Im sorry Jeffy"

"Your not going to lose your story he thinks we are all just mentel"He said a smile on his face

Jefferson closed hs eyes for a second trying to calm himself down "Its fine" he said

Kovo finally found the shop after a while and burst in.

Tink was about to say some thing but then the boy came in. she throw a tea pot and ranch and other stuff she could find around her "Stupid boy get out of my shop" she said throwing more shit at him not caring for the mess

"no its no i sould have never said that Im deeply sorry" she said grabbing hold of his shirt sleave. "Im really really sory"

"Why is she throwing crap at me" kovo said confused

Jefferson seeing the brocken tea pot bent down next to and held the shatterd pieces in his hand

Vergil now looking at everyone in the room said"Lets just calm ourselfs and explain what is going on"

Jefferson picked up the shatterd bits of the tea cup and almost looked like he was crying he mutterd something to himself

Sleepy was scared now again with to people upset "are you ok hater" she said with worrie she didnt know if he was muttering becase of the tea pot or becase of her

becase i want you out of me HOME" she yelled at him picking up something big and throwing it at him

"She smashed it " he said his eyes now looking at hook even though sleepy asked the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.