Still Existing w/Kait Kimishi

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will gave up after nothing happened, he'd hoped Shane would knock on the door or something. "MUM?! What's for tea!"
"Chinese!" Ellie yelled back.

• Love
Reactions: Kait Kimishi
Shane asked questions and talked to him before smiling. He found out so much more then what he would have alone. When he finished about an hour later he walked across the street before knocking on the door. He blushed and looked down at his feet blushing.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
It was Henry who opened the door, "Oh hey...Shaun?" Will was in the kitchen eating tea, "Dad tell Shaun to bog off!" he yelled. He didn't even know Shaun, "I don't even know a Shaun!"
"Oh, sorry, are you Sam? I'm sorry, lad, what's your name?"

• Love
When Henry opened the door he couldn't help but blush deeply when he was called Shaun. Why would he be Shaun. Shane fidgeted slightly and looked at his hands. "I-I-I-I'm S-S-S-Shane, s-s-s-sir" he stuttered badly as he kept his eyes to his feet. He felt disappointed that Will didn't answer the door. He obviously not important when even Will's father didn't even know his name.

• Love
"Sorry, Shane, kids nowadays have too many friends coming in and out. How many Daniels do you know, son?" Henry stuck his tongue out jokingly.
"Ummm...none?" Will came out, "Dad it's Shane. I don't even know anyone called Shaun."

• Love
Shane blushed deeply as they talked about names. He fidgeted even more. He didn't know what he should say because he didn't know anyone other then the people in this house and the house across the street. He watched as Will came and talked to his father saying he knew none.

• Love
"Hey dude," Will frowned at his father, leave, before smiling at Shane. Joking in his head. "Sorry I was kinda eating, or I woulda got the door. Hope dad didn't drive ya nuts."

• Love
Shane looked at Will before moving closer to Will. "It's okay. It just a bit weird when he didn't remember my name. I was here most of the day. It's okay will." He said. He touched wills hand before pulling his hand away "what were you eating will" he asked.

"Chinese, where'd you go?" Will waited for an answer, something he didn't normally do. He was curious and he was afraid of the answer.

• Love
"People across the street picked me up and I stayed at their house" Shane said shrugging. He looked at his feet knowing his master knew why he left.

• Love
"Shouldn't do that, stranger danger."

Ellie and Henry overheard and their faces beamed that they were actually listened to.

• Love
"The only reason I went to them is because they are like us except older and more experienced. I'll tell you more when your parents are not standing just listening what we say. It's uncomfortable slightly." He said taking Will's hand before pulling him up to the room.

• Love
Will felt the tug, but ended up being the tugger. "Right tell me. Everything. And I mean right from the beginning, when you first disappeared." He grabbed a notebook and a pen and scribbled a title, Shane

• Love
Shane sighed when he was put a pencil in front of him before he looked a the paper. He looked at the lines before bringing his hand to paper. "If you wish." He whispered as he started writing.

I was upset you told that person that I was not special that I was just ordinary. It hurt so I ran. Yes I knew it was a bad idea but I was upset. When I got far enough I was slightly lost because well I went farther then the park. That was when someone kidnapped me. I don't remember who he brought me into this cabin in the woods before making me freak out since when I woke up I had no cloths on. I thought I was going to die but then I heard your call. Being your creation. I can act on things that you call out for. That's how I transported from one to you. I heard your call and my body disappeared only to reappear with you.

The second time you know why I disappeared. You told me that you didn't like me that you wanted me to go away and become independent. I can't it's not possible for someone like me to go away from the person who created them. So I ran out and then collapsed on the neighbors sidewalk. The neighbors who took me in are like us. One is like you who created an imaginary friend and the other one was like me because well they were created. Yes after you said something in your mind to me I felt better and decided to go and ask them about being me. He told me I have most of the powers I did when I was imaginary but now it's just slightly different. So then I went here.

Will scribbled that down and then ripped it out. He couldn't keep an account like this. He ripped it up multiple times and threw little confetti pieces into the air. "Now it never happened."

• Love
Shane watched Will look so connected before he could smile. He watched as his creator looked at it and smiled. He couldn't help but feel happy when he ripped it up into pieces. "Okay. But you should hear what the other people across the street said. They are like us. It's so cool. They are together though as in boyfriends which is interesting," he said to Will.

• Love
"But we aren't," Will replied sternly, "I like girls." He loved Shane but he wasn't gay. Not like Connor said.

He then turned into Will again, "So what did they say?"

"I know, Will. I know" he said before continuing on. "They said I have mossy of the powers that I had when I wasn't seeable. So when you called to me in the woods I heard you and I came to you because you sounded frightened and that's all I needed to go to you. Next is that they said that you can talk to me with your mind but I cannot talk to you through to your mind." He said. He then laid down on the bed before looking at the ceiling.

"Wait, so when I was wishing...you heard? But you can't read my mind?" Will asked.

"Just kill him Will. He won't know your secrets. He won't know what you did."

"I can't read your mind. Only what you project to me." He said. He leaned back looking at him before looking at the ceiling. He was relaxed as always happy to be in his masters room

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.