Steven Universe RP

Can't respond with a lengthy post, but I am confirming for Blue Agate. Aquamarine has been let go of and is now a free name.

I recall someone having an idea about mines or something that our gems lived in? If that wasn't a thing that happened, since we are based near the Great Lakes, maybe they could live in an underwater air-pocket cavern or something? Much less chance to be found by wandering humans or crystal gems on a mission that way, I dunno.
Mm, yeah, someone did suggest the idea of mines -- but it was sort of packaged with the idea of humans raiding the mines for resources, which I wasn't as fond of.

Plus, in general, it just seems a bit harder to make a mine work as a gem home. XD But... yes, it was suggested.

5. Here's some ideas even though they might not be great:
Loose Gems
The Cut Collection
Defected/Defector Gems (not defective, but defector like deserting a post)
I like "Defector Gems". I'll keep that one in mind.

Only conflict is with them hating/fearing humans. Ive created benitoine to not have any problems with them and enjoy their forms of meditation/relaxation, zen etc. I could edit her a bit to change her opinion on humans, so its not that big of a deal, but I was just wondering if all of these Renegade Gems had to be anti human.
Oh, that's fine. The Renegade Gems don't hate humans. At least not all of them -- like I said, they have mixed opinions towards the Earth/humanity.

Reactions: Indabayou
...Any other input? From anyone?

Reactions: Kagayours
Sorry, classes start again a week from today and I might be taking more on this quarter than the last. I may just not have time for this. That's not definite, but I thought I should let you know.

• Useful
8 pages, whoa?! Can someone fill me in, please? I'm interested, even though I haven't watched any new episodes since Chille Tid, though...

8 pages, whoa?! Can someone fill me in, please? I'm interested, even though I haven't watched any new episodes since Chille Tid, though...
Yeah, this RP has been a work-in-progress for quite a long time. Lucky for you, though, the OP was actually recently edited with pretty much a full run-down of where we are now and what still needs to be discussed. XD So, you can just read that.

Nice! Really well made. :o

Suggestion for Gem placement: Croatian or Greece shore/islands.

Suggestion for Gem placement: Croatian or Greece shore/islands.
o.o Oh, I think we'd already agreed on the Great Lakes area.

Which is helpful for me, as I'm a lot more familiar with the geography there. ^^"

o.o Oh, I think we'd already agreed on the Great Lakes area.

Which is helpful for me, as I'm a lot more familiar with the geography there. ^^"
Ah, alright, said placement was still an issue in OP?

Oh... I don't know jack about America's geography, oops.

Ah, alright, said placement was still an issue in OP?

Oh... I don't know jack about America's geography, oops.
In the OP, I was referring to the nature of the gems' settlement in regards to it being a gem temple, crashed spaceship, etc -- that sort of thing.

The bulleted points are still technically up for debate if you're concerned about something, but they're all more-or-less set in stone. Bit late for far-off suggestions if there isn't anything wrong with what we already have. It's the numbered points that we're currently a lot more unsure on. Those are the things that really need to be worked out before I can start on the OOC. The rest we could talk about and fine-tune some more, but I'd be alright with including all of it in the OOC as-is.

Oh, sorry, I guess I misread, then. ^^"

I'll go over the OP just to make sure I got everything right.

Hmm... For the plot... a little suggestion I have, if you want to read it.

Similar to SU at the start, but instead monsters/stuff happens around them (or their home often gets invaded), and if there's humans involved they don't neccessarily care about it unless it could be a threat to them, another way to get familiar with humans.

IDK if this has been mentioned before or is understandable, but yeah.

EDIT: To be more clear, by the first bit I mean things happening really near their home, not all over the RP area.

I like that idea. Sorry holidays has me on my phone mostly, and I've gotten a bit lazy in replies.

Btw, I have an OC too- originally a gemsona but w/e. Her gemstone/mineral/name is Cassiterite.

Similar to SU at the start, but instead monsters/stuff happens around them (or their home often gets invaded), and if there's humans involved they don't neccessarily care about it unless it could be a threat to them, another way to get familiar with humans.
I'm... not sure what you're trying to say. :/

As for humans, well, we'd definitely already planned on getting humans involved, but... yeah.

I guess I'm just not sure what you're trying to say. :/

Btw, I have an OC too- originally a gemsona but w/e. Her gemstone/mineral/name is Cassiterite.
Thanks. Added to the list.

Dang. I'll try to break it down.

Ok, so, you said you needed a plot, right? Like a villain and stuff happening?

What if monsters/cracked gems periodically go rampant around the gems' home, and sometimes attack it? They don't usually go near humans or human populated areas, so if they do, the gems don't care unless the monster could be an indirect threat for themselves, thus creating more scenarios.

Hope this is ok.

What if monsters/cracked gems periodically go rampant around the gems' home, and sometimes attack it? They don't usually go near humans or human populated areas, so if they do, the gems don't care unless the monster could be an indirect threat for themselves, thus creating more scenarios.
Well, yeah, gem monsters are a pretty basic starting point, but, that really doesn't get us anywhere in the long-term. That's why I was asking for more of a long-term plot. Because, you know, just throwing gem monsters at you guys is going to get repetitive boring pretty quickly. XD Sorry that it wasn't clear -- the idea of fighting gem monsters came up a lot thus far but it was always clear that it wasn't really enough. I guess I forgot to put it in the OP.

Well, yeah, gem monsters are a pretty basic starting point, but, that really doesn't get us anywhere in the long-term. That's why I was asking for more of a long-term plot. Because, you know, just throwing gem monsters at you guys is going to get repetitive boring pretty quickly. XD Sorry that it wasn't clear -- the idea of fighting gem monsters came up a lot thus far but it was always clear that it wasn't really enough. I guess I forgot to put it in the OP.
Okay. Sorry, I keep trying to come up with plots...

What are the gems opinions on Homeworld?