Stepsiblings

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We'll take your car," Charlotte's mum said. We don't have a car, Charlotte thought.

"Okay," Krystal's father said with a smile. "Krystal, you'll have to sit in the back this time with Charlotte."
Krystal stayed quiet and only walked out to the car.

Charlotte edged away from Krystal. "So...Krystal, do you like school?"

"My grades are failing..... what do you think?" Krystal asked, not really looking at the girl.

"That you like it, you just hate your teachers," Charlotte suggested. "Charlie..." her mum whispered, asking her to shut up. "You should listen more in class."
"Charlotte..."
"WHAT?!"
"Be polite."

"Turn right," her mum patted Krystal's dad.

Krystal gave Charlotte a dirty look. Who was she to tell her to pay attention in class.
Krystal's dad turned just instructed.
"I bet you're one of those good kids who have straight As and try to be positive about everything... I think they're annoying..."
"Krystal.." her dad said in a warning tone.

"No, I'm one of those kids that tries my best and pays attention so I have a future, something you won't have because you're stupid!" Charlotte snapped.

"Charlotte Maria Fredrickson! Apologise right now!" her mother was shocked. "I'm so sorry, Krystal."
"I'm not. I thought you were fun," Charlotte muttered.

"I don't need a future! at least I'm smart enough to put creativity into my room!!" Krystal yelled back.
"Krystal! I said no arguing!" Her father glanced behind at the two, causing the car to swerve a bit.
"I didn't even start it this time! Pay attention to the road before you get us killed!" Krystal yelled back.
"If this car crashes it would be on you! I mean it! Stop being rude!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlotte's mum was at the verge of tears, "This was a terrible idea."

"No sweetie, it's okay. I apologize for Krystal's behavior." her father said quickly to his soon to be wife.

She smiled. "Here we are," she said cheerily. Charlotte got out the car, "Let's just be friends," she murmured.

"Whatever," Krystal mumbled. She was still mad about earlier.
Her dad tried to fake a smile, for the of the kids and his soon to be wife. "It's bigger than our last one Krystal," he said, trying to cheer her up.
"I don't care..."

"It's huge!" Charlotte gasped. "It cost us loads. It's perfect. Ready to move into." Her mum smiled, not fake at all. "Come on kids."

Krystal walked a few feet behind the rest. She kept her head down and her hands in her pockets. She didn't care for the house... and that much was obvious.

Charlotte ran ahead, and her mum wrapped her arm around her future groom's shoulders, "It's so perfect. I wish the girls would get along. They're so...different."

Charlotte opened the door, "It's not painted! It's painted white!"

"Yes, I know.... believe me, Krystal hasn't always been that way." her father said quietly.
Krystal finally caught up to them all, and didn't like the idea of it being white. "There is absolutely no creativity in this house..." she said a bit annoyed.

"Hey, we will paint it, promise. You go upstairs and pick a bedroom, and you bagsie it as yours," Charlotte's mum patted Krystal on the back softly.

Charlotte looked over. She'd never said that to Charlotte. She'd never been allowed to pick a room.

Krystal nodded as she went upstairs to pick a room. There were four different room up stairs, Krystal looked at each one, not sure which to choose.

Charlotte felt a bit neglected. "Why are you listening to Krystal but I can't bagsie a room?"
"You can," her mum replied to the next surprise. She didn't know Charlotte got jealous...she always seemed to understand...

Krystal finally picked a room she liked best. It wasn't too big or too small to her tastes.
"Claimed..." she said quietly to herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.