Step Siblings

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the ship finally reached the docks, she watched as some of the crew members started lowering the bridge to let the passengers off. Rose walked towards it after Yuki. Soon the others started moving off on the side they on, and Rose went to follow the crowd. However, not until after she lightly took Yuki's arm, gently pulling him along with her.

He blinks slightly as she takes his arm. For once he wasn't the one initiating it and he swallows slightly, a pleasant shiver of electricity running through him and he lets out the softest sigh pulling his arm away and instead takes her hand, smiling slightly.

When Yuki had pulled his arm away, Rose thought she might have done something wrong for a second. But then he took her hand, and she smiled, going back to leaving the ship with him. When they were finally off, she looked around. "I must say, it looks even better up close."

He smiles as they step off the docks onto the sand and he looks around a bit. The island coast forest line is green and jungle tropical like, palm trees scattered across the beach with colorful flowers all over the place. Every color in the rainbow is around them in the forms of lilies. He grins and turns toward her walking backward as he pulls her by her hands. "Come on, there's something I think you'd like to do."

Rose became a little lost in thought as she admired the scenery. It was just amazing. And the flowers? She had such a soft spot for flowers and she was absolutely loving how there were so many around them, and so colorful.
Her thoughts were soon broken though as she felt herself being pulled in a different direction. She looked towards Yuki then, wondering what he wanted to show her. "Uh, okay." she said as she followed him.

He turns, pulling her down the beach walking quickly with her for a while before turning toward the forest and walks up some steps onto a path as he leads her down it. After a bit a building comes into view. It's a stable actually and he turns toward her smiling, "Ok stay here I'll be right back." he turns running down the path disappearing into the building.

Rose followed him up until he made her stop. She felt him let go of her hand and move up to the building that was just up ahead. It looked to her like it was some kind of stable. But she couldn't exactly see if there was anything inside it from where she stood. So she just quietly waited for Yuki's return, looking around the her new surroundings.

After about 10 minutes, two large doors open and he walks down the path holding a horse in each hand. A beautiful black arabian with a sleek glossy coat and long mane and tail, and in the other hand a gorgeous white andalusian with wavy golden mane and tail in fancy tack. He walks over smiling a bit, "How about a ride on the beach?"

Rose continued to wait, and after a couple of minutes she heard a rather familiar sound. She turned towards Yuki's direction and right in front of her were two horses. "Oh my. . " She took a few steps forward. She hasn't ridden a horse since she was really young and her father was still around. Her mother hated horses.
"I'd love to." she then. Out of anything, this, was absolutely the best thing someone's ever done for her birthday.

He smiles a bit seeing her expression, releasing the black horses reigns, knowing the horse was well trained. He walks over to the side of the white horse waiting for her. "Want a leg up?"

Rose happily went over to the white one when Yuki spoke. "It's been so long since I've ridden a horse." she said, gently running a hand along the horse's neck. "Such a beauty. ."

He smiles faintly watching her a bit, "Yeah she's my second favorite. I thought you'd like her..." he reaches over carefully taking her by the waist and hoisting her easily up onto the horse. He was stronger then he looked. He smiles a bit handing her the reigns. "Here."

Rose accepted his help onto the horse. "You thought right." she said with a smile, as she took the reigns he handed her. It may have been many years since she's last been on a horse before, but she still remembered how to ride one. Just by being on her, Rose quickly felt comfortable, even more so as she held the reigns in her hands.

He smiles faintly, "I know." He turns and walks to the black horse putting his foot in the stirrup slightly before pulling himself up onto it and it bobs its head a bit in anticipation, and he urges it forward down the path looking at her slightly grinning, "There's lots to do after this too."

Rose waited until Yuki got onto the other horse before she were to move. He had to lead the way after all. It was a really nice day out for a ride as well.
As he moved forward, she urged her own horse forward as well, moving up to walk beside him. "I'd be looking forward towards seeing what else you may have in mind for the day then."

He smiles faintly shaking his head, "Don't get your hopes up too much, I'm not the best at planning out things to do." as he walks his horse down the slight ramp next to the steps onto the sandy beach. His hair ruffles a bit in the nice calm sea breeze, eyes sparkling a bit.

"That's what you think." Rose said with a small laugh. "So far I think you're doing a wonderful job at it." she added with a little nod. She glanced at the beach they now walked upon, and at the same time she couldn't help but to notice how Yuki's eyes seemed to sparkle in this setting. She caught herself suddenly start to stare just a small bit, and quickly adverted her attention back ahead.

"Thanks, I try." he grins a bit looking ahead as the horses walk along leisurely but not too slow. To be honest, Yuki thought to himself, this really one of the best cruises he'd had so far. He glances over at her as the horses move along the white sanded beach that sparkles a bit in the sun. He shakes his head a bit and keeps smiling looking back ahead.

Rose smiled and looked ahead at the view still. The setting felt rather romantic when she thought about it. But she tried not to think of it that way. They were step siblings now. Plus. . she doubted he'd like someone like her in such a way. Yuki was the kind of guy Rose could see being able to get any girl he wanted. And his type normally went for the popular girls, not the shy and quiet ones.

"Looking at the shore line and the surrounding area, this looks like a wonderful spot for someone to have a picnic." she soon said.

Yuki glances at her a bit as she looks at the ocean, curious to what she was thinking about so deeply before she spoke and he snaps out of it, nodding, "It is. We could have lunch later here if you would like to."

Status
Not open for further replies.