Step Siblings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuki chuckles slightly, "I really didn't mind. Do you think I would?" he grins, poking her in the side slightly. Moving hair out of his face with his other hand, he stands up and stretches a bit.

"I guess not." Rose said as she sat back. She watched him stand and then she glanced back at the ocean. But she soon put her eyes back on Yuki. "Did you like it?"

He blinks slightly looking down at her before he grins again, "Do you really find it necessary to ask that question?" he laughs a bit reaching down for her hand, "Of course."

Hearing his answer, Rose smiled lightly. She then saw that he held his hand out to her which she then took and got up. "Perhaps we should head back." she then said.

Yuki nods slightly as he helps her up, "I suppose so. There's lots more to do if you feel like it." He releases her hand softly gathering the food and supplies up putting them back in their baskets, leaving them.

"They'll be picked up later."

Rose gets up with Yuki's help. She watched him put everything out into the baskets as well before turning to the water they would have to go through to get back to shore. "What else is there on the island?" she then asked.

"Well lots. Spa's, resorts, I think there may be a small theme park...My father owns a beach house here. Its on a cliffside area over the ocean. It's pretty nice. He gave it to me when I was 11, so I had a lot of modifications done on it, if you want to see it?" smiling at her.

He caught her interest when he mention the beach house he was given. "I'd really like to see that." she told him.

He smiles and nods as he wades through the water, getting to the main beach once more and walking over to where he left the horses untying them, waiting for her calmly. The beach house he was given had a lot of changes and it was one of his favorite places, other then the roof on the cruise ship.

As he swam back out to the main beach Rose followed right after. She reached the shore after he did and saw him go over to the horses. She then walked over as he was untying them.

He holds the white one out to her with a faint smile, "Here. Do you need help up again?" waiting as he holds his black horse in the other hand, hair ruffling in the wind as usual.

As Rose went over to the white one again, she shook her head lightly on his question. "No thanks, I can do it on my own." she told him with a smile, as she moved and got herself up onto the horse.

He smiles and nods, "Alright, as you wish my lady." Yuki chuckles softly, mounting his own horse, taking the reigns in hand, turning his horse back the way they came, prompting it into a smooth walk. He glances back at her a bit with a smile still decorating his features. This would be more fun then he expected when he agreed to the trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.