Step Siblings

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hmm, breakfast in bed?" Rose took the plate of food from him, seeing that there was tea on the table beside her that smelt quite lovely. "Well this is definitely something new" she said as she moved to sit in the middle of the bed a bit. "Thanks." she said with a small smile. Having breakfast with him was what she wanted to do this morning anyways, so it was nice what he decided to do.

He smiles faintly, "Your welcome." he sits down on the edge of her bed starting to eat some as well. "Figure out anything you want to do?"

Rose had started eating when she head Yuki's question. She stopped to think for a moment, before eventually shrugging. "You know, I've never really been on this ship before, let alone a cruise." she said. "So I was actually wondering if you might have any, let's just say. . recommendations?" she suggested. "After all, you have been here before."

"Well I suppose..." he pauses swallowing some food, "swimming, as you've already seen, a lounge, a dance hall, opera, movies, and we should be coming to the first stop in an hour or two. I think its one of the more private expensive islands. They have fun things there."

Rose took in all the options she was being given. "Well, perhaps we could maybe catch a movie?" she wondered. "To pass some time till we get the first stop." she said, before taking a sip of her tea which tasted really good. She then went back to eating, as she waited for Yuki's answer.

"Sure that'd be fine with me," he smiles slightly glancing over. He's dressed in a white button up slightly loose sleeved shirt with the first two buttons undone and black pants with undone black vest over it slightly, hair ruffled from sleeping but it makes him a bit cuter. he looks out one of the windows at the ocean, green eyes shining.

Rose smiled when he said he was okay with it. She was glad to hear it. Eventually she finished eating, and set her plate down on the table beside her before finishing her tea as well. After that she stood, and went over to the dresser. "I'll go get ready." she then said as she grabbed the outfit she wanted to wear and headed into the bathroom. Closing the door behind her, she started up the shower to wash off first.

He watches her leave into the bathroom before setting down his food and stands up walking to his bag pulling out a book and hops onto his bed sitting back as he opens it, beginning to read, waiting for her.

Rose took a quick shower, stepping out and drying off. She then changed into what she had picked out, which was a short black skirt and a red long sleeve silk blouse. It was her favorite shirt.
When she was done with that, she fixed up her hair more, making it loosely curled which didn't take very long for her to do. Finishing up, she turned off the light and left the bathroom, sitting back down on her bed to get her black shoes on. "You're going to have to lead the way if that's okay." she said to Yuki. "I still don't know my way around the ship very well."

He looks up slightly from his book and pauses a bit looking her up and down slightly surprised before snapping out of it clearing his throat, shutting the book and standing up. "Oh alright. Lets go then." heading to the door.

It made her curious to what kind of movie would be playing on the cruise. And when Rose was done, she stood and fixed her skirt before following behind Yuki. She would make sure she paid attention to which way they took to get to their destination. It would be nice for her to know her way around the ship for if she ever wanted to go someplace on her own.

He puts his hands in his pockets walking quietly down through halls and when they reach a more crowded corridor, he reaches out taking her hand softly in his. Guiding her through it, they walk down a hall to a large cinematic like entrance. "Well, here we go."

Rose followed him, watching the paths they took. She then noticed a bit of a crowd. Luckily though, Yuki took her hand. This time however, she didn't really plan on letting go anytime soon, unless of course he wanted to.
When they then got to the cinematic, she was quite surprised. "I've never seen one so big before. . " she told him. Rose knew how her step father was a man of money, so Yuki must have been used to things like this.
Rose however was not used to anything like this. They used to live in a small town too, till her step father gave her mother money to move into a much bigger house in a city. It felt. . different.

Yuki doesn't talk his hand back, wondering if she wanted him to and nods looking at it. "Well which movie would you like to see birthday girl?" Some black falling in his face as he smiles briefly.

Rose glanced at the list of movies. There were quite a lot playing, most she's never really heard of. "What kind of movies are you into?" she asked. She wanted to know what sort of things he liked, it'd help her in picking something out. It may be her birthday, but that didn't mean Yuki couldn't enjoy himself too, and she wanted him to take part in things with her.

He grins slightly, nudging her a bit, "anything but do you like mysteries?" Looking over at her a bit sideways and smiles.

"Mysteries? Yeah." Rose told him. She's watched a few before on t.v and has found them to be quite interesting. She wouldn't mind picking a movie out of that genre to watch with him.

He smiles taking both her hands pulling her gently through the doors, moving backward and facing her, "let's go to the Raven then huh?"

Before they got here she didn't like the idea of spending time with her step brother. But now, she was actually happy about it. This was probably the one thing her mother did that she actually came to liking.
Rose followed him when he took both her hands. The movie he spoke about, just so happened to be something she has heard about before. So it wasn't hard for her to come up with an answer. "I'd love to." she told him.

Hr smiles faintly. He too wasn't looking forward to the trip with someone supposed end up as his sister. But for the first time in many years, he was truly happy to spend time with someone, fully and completely. He let's go of one of her hands walking into the cinema with her and walks to some seats in the dark back sitting down onto a velvet and leather lounge sofa with her. The theater has ample space and comfortable places to sit, a few long ornate coffee tables in front of them.
"Are you alright sitting here?" He whispers softly to her in her ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.