Step Siblings

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh?" Rose thought for a brief moment. It did sound like a really good idea. So she nodded. "Alright, as long as you're okay with it as well." she told him.

He smiles faintly. It was sweet how she was concerned with if he had fun too, even though it was her birthday. "I'm fine with it. It's a nice idea. Hey how about a race?" moving his horse forward a bit quicker turning it slightly as it walks sideways in front of her with ease.

Rose slowed hers down just a tad bit when Yuki moved his slightly in front of her. She tilted her head lightly to the side. He wanted to race? She only thought of it for a brief moment before nodding. "Alright, where to?" she asked, wondering to what point he wished for them to race to.

He grins and turns his horse a bit pointing to a dock area far down the beach, "There." He loved to run on his horse. He'd trained it himself, years ago. And since the horse was a finely breed arabian, it was built for speed. It was kind of like his own living race car. Not that he didn't already have one, but he preferred the horse to it..

Rose looked over at the dock he pointed at. It seemed easy, but then again Yuki was riding a horse that was pretty good when it came to speed, and she also didn't know his racing skills. Had he been someone she knew had no experience to racing with horses, she knew she'd have no problem with it. She never cared about winning with races. They were always meant for fun to her, even now. But she was curious to his skills. After all, she still didn't know a whole lot about him. Her mother may have told him and his father everything about her, but Rose was never told much about him.

Soon she nodded lightly. "Let's go."

"Fine with me," a grin lighting his face, turning the black stallion straight again kicking it softly and it bolts forward down the sandy beach. He loved racing but usually he had no one to do it with. All the girls he dated didn't ride horses, didn't like them. And usually none of them were someone he even wanted to bring to the island. Only one or two past girlfriends did he ever bother taking. But this time...someone actually wanted to race with him. Not to mention, she loved horses. He smiles a bit more as he feels the ocean breeze rushing past his ears and through his hair as the horse runs.

By the look of things, Rose could tell he was really happy. As he rode off, she let him get a head start. She whispered softly to her horse, and patted her lightly before she too went forward, getting the horse she rode into a run. It started reminding her of when she was a child, as she felt the light breeze go by. She was having so much fun already.

Yuki's horse runs swiftly and he glances back at her grinning happily, running along the beach. He made sure to slow down a bit but in an unnoticable way wanting her to win. It was her birthday after all.

Rose knew the horse he rode, and the fact that she was close to passing him, told her he slowed down. However, she pretended not to notice it. She just went on, seeing the dock start to come up close.

He smiles letting her, the horse remains running after her just al ittle ways behind. Soon they reach the dock, and he slows his horse down, grinning, "You ride pretty well.."

Reaching the dock before Yuki, she slowed her horse down to a stop. Rose then looked back to him. She smiled at his words before responding. "Well, you ride well also." she told him. "And I must say, I haven't been this happy in years. Thank you for that." she then admitted to him.

Yuki's horse trots over and he grins leg brushing against hers as the horses brush a bit as well, "Good to hear I'm glad I could help." his eyes twinkle a bit, "Hungry?"

Rose watched the two horses before returning her attention to Yuki. When he asked if she was hungry, she nodded. She was rather distracted, that she didn't even realize she was hungry until he had mentioned it. "Yeah, a bit." she told him.

He slides off the horse and walks over to her reaching a hand up, offering to help her off, "I'll arrange for a picnic then." he smiles a bit at her. It was nice having someone with him.

She accepted his hand and soon got off the horse as well. "Sounds great." she said. This whole, sibling bonding trip, was really getting better. It seemed like all it took was for that one moment watching the sunset.

He helps her down and releases her hand softly stepping away pullling out a cellphone dialing a number walking a ways away as he talks on it quietly, stretching as he does, black hair ruffling slightly.

Rose let him go and use his phone to make a call. While he did that, she walked down a bit closer towards the shoreline. But before she went, she removed her shoes to feel the soft sand beneath her feet.

He snaps the phone shut and grins a bit looking back toward where she's walking away. He moves over to the horses leading them to a pen at the docks taking off their tack letting them go into it. Yuki smiles devishly and turns as he slides off his own shoes throwign them to the side and rolls up his pants a bit. He runs quietly down the sand before grabbing her around the waist a bit, "Boo!" picking her off her feet slightly twirling her, laughing slightly.

With her now being on the sand, she never heard Yuki walking towards her. She thought he was still on the phone, till she felt him grab her from behind. Her hands flew to her mouth as she had almost screamed from being so startled.
"Yuki!" she said, though could not help but to laugh a bit, passing off the fact that he scared her like that.

He laughs before saying quietly next to her ear, "Where would you like to eat?" loosening his grip around her waist slightly, grinning like a cheshire cat. "There's a place I could show you just around the bend that's perfect."

Status
Not open for further replies.