Step Siblings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose paid little to no mind to the cool breeze that came. She didn't want anything to make her leave just yet. When she then heard Yuki speak, and couldn't help but to smile and nod. "Very." she said looking back out at the water. "I'm quite happy I decided to come here with you." she soon admitted.

Her glances over faintly, step one complete I guess.. Thinking to himself halfheartedly, nor sure I'd he really meant it.
"Yeah, I'm glad you got to see it. Its the best part of the cruise." As he stares out at the water.

Rose nodded. "I can see that." she said, before backing up just a little bit. "It's actually quite relaxing, just watching the sun set and it's reflection in the water." she told him. This was probably the first time since her mother got remarried that she was actually able to truly feel relaxed.

He stands silently as the breeze chills the air even more and his hair ruffles a bit in it hands still in his pockets.
The colors flicker and mix on the water, as the ocean moves under the boat before the waves calm looking like glass reflecting the sunlight perfectly. It was the first time Yuki saw this happen and he blinks a bit, more in awe then before. The breezes flicks over Rose's bare skin giving her goosebumps and he glances over faintly, noticing.

Rose felt the chill breeze pass by. She wrapped her arms slightly around herself as she watched the colors that reflected off the water change a bit as the sun started to set even more. How long they were going to watch, she was not sure. Nor did she mind it that much either. It was a nice way to pass the time, since she wasn't sure if her mother was going to bother looking for her since they skipped dinner or not. She sure did hope not.

He watches her faintly before slowly walking over winding his black scarf from his neck putting it around hers.
"Really, why didn't you bring warmer..." as he fixes it around her neck quietly.

Rose was a little caught off guard when she felt Yuki put something around her neck. She noticed it was his scarf, and she shook her head lightly at his words. "Nothing wrong with it being a little chilly." she told him. "Not like it's freezing out here."

"You don't want to get sick for your birthday do you." He finishes adjusting it. It's warm and keeps out the breeze as his hair ruffles in it again slightly. He pauses and then sighs. "I know this probably isn't what you wanted to do for your birthday, hang out with a weird stepbrother and your mothers lover in the middle of the ocean, so I apologize...I hope it isn't a horrible birthday for you."

Rose frowned slightly, and looked out at the ocean. "I'm surprised you even know." she said, though felt it should have been expected. Her mother must have said it at some point while she was seeing his father. "I'm sure it'll be fine." she soon said with a slight shrug. Her mother most likely didn't even remember anyways, which wouldn't be the first time.

He studies her expression slightly before putting his hands in his pockets, "It's tomorrow isn't it?" his green eyes shine a bit in the sunset. "I'll tell you what, I'll do something with you for it...if you like I mean. It wouldn't be fair if no one did." he shifts a bit. "I'm just saying because your mother doesn't seem to remember it...and neither does my father."

Out of everything, that was definitely not what Rose expected to hear. He was offering to spend time with her on her birthday? She wasn't exactly sure what to say. She rsn her fingers through her pale blonde hair a little nervously. Well. . .I guess I wouldn't mind it." she said.

He smiles at her, "Then you can pick what we'll do tomorrow.." he turns away looking back at the ocean keeping his hands in his pockets. This definately isn't like me, what am I doing?
He stands, quiet as he watches the colors sway on the calm waters.

Rose smiled and nodded lightly. "I won't really mind what we do." she told him. "You're the first person to actually offer such a thing." she added as she watched the sun set even more. Soon the moon would be rising.

"More reason for you to choose then right.." he glances at her and gives a faint smile. "We can head back whenever you want as well."

Rose thought for a moment. She did kind of want to see the moonlight from this view, but, perhaps it would feel better to see it tomorrow. She wasn't sure just yet and so turned to Yuki for a moment. "Would we be able to come here again tomorrow?" she asked.

He blinks a bit, "Sure. If you want to, we can." He smiles slightly, some black hair blowing into his face his brilliant forest green eyes sparkling a bit .

Rose smiled, happy to hear that. She then glanced back at the sky, seeing how late it was starting to get. "Why don't we head back now?" she suggested. She would rather to see more tomorrow, not just because it was her birthday, but also because there was suppose to be s full moon. That she knew would something she would really love to see.

"Sure," he walks over to the door they came through opening it waiting for her, hair shining dimly in the faint light remaining. He studies her a bit as he does, a slight single flutter in his chest as he sees her standing in the near end of the day light. Yuki almost frowns but stops himself, hiding the surprise as well. "Well, you coming?"

While Yuki headed for the door Rose took one last look at the scene they were leaving. It wasn't until Yuki spoke however that got her attention again. Quickly she turned and nodded lightly. "Oh, yeah." she said with a small nervous laugh before going over to him so that they could head back down.

He puts a hand at the middle of her back slightly as she walks past before pulling it back realizng what he did, passing it off calmly, inside slightly embarrassed for once, shutting the door behind him as he follows her down the stairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.