Steampunk Pirate RP (need more crew members)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE dark skin with light hair. ^w^ A pale color would be cool too! I know the brother will have some tattoos and lots of piercings. X3

Reactions: EternalMusic
I was planning to just grab a picture and play with it so that they have darker skin just let me show you what I mean~ I will of course not choose this particular one but I just thought I would show you waht I mean't ^^

Sounds great! :3 I rarely use play-bys, so... heheheh. >w< I'd like to see!

okay this one is the original
large-animepaper-wallpapers-tsubasa-chronicle-yamionpu-1-33-thisres-75349.jpg

and this is the edited one~
Screen Shot 2015-02-09 at 8.48.25 PM.png
I went a little far with the darkening of the skin hence the reason that they have shiny parts on their body but it was just a rough one~ ^^

Works for me! :3 Is the brother the purple-eyed one? Or vice-versa?

Oh I can make some more~ ^^ I can make a variety for you to choose from~ If you find a picture that you want me to change the skin colour for just send it my way~ ^^

Unless you want to go with that one~ ^^

I usually drawn my own, but with twins a play-by would be good. ;3 So anyone pics you like I can follow.

Reactions: EternalMusic
Oh well~ Gosh I will look~ I found this lovely photo but it won't allow me to change the skin tone easily... *sighs* back to google* ^^;;

Can I see some of your drawing though~? I would love to see them~ ^^

OMG I LOVE THEM~!!!! *eyes sparkle* I am finding it so hard to find an image that suits them~ Maybe you could....? *eyes sparkle softly and a puppy tail appears*

Hehe, *rubs the cute ears* I will do some research. =w= I am so bad at play-bys but I will try! XD If I drew them, I'd have to wait until March cuz of conventions. Gotta sell the arts. <3

*wags tail happily and then blinks at the date* maybe I can get a really small thing up before that so that everyone knows what they look like~ *smiles*

Works for me! ;3 Sorry I can't draw them. Con is right upon me. ^^

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
*smiles and shakes head* no no that's is completely fine~ ^^ Life gets in the way I understand~ ^^ Also you come in and say hello in the Fabularis Group I noticed that you had joined us~ ^^

Also I got this~ I would like the character with the blue hair if that was alright...?
TwinsDarkSkin.jpg.jpg

If you don't like it I can look a little more~ ^^ That is no problem at all~

YESSSSS! >w< Would love! Btw, we can do bro and bro. But bro and sister is always great, too. ;3

Well I don't really mind~ But I found that and when i coloured it.... It looked just so perfect~ <3 I would love to do a little "Bromance" with them if you are alright with that~?

Heck yes! X3 Still want to do the cross dressing?

Well I think that would be awesome~ <3 I can see them both being females~ <3 Gosh I am looking forward to this. *blinks and then realises something* we have completley spammed this thread with chat about our characters~ Sorry @Moon Child ~ ^^;;

It's all part of plotting. ;3 That works for me! Having two cross dressers will be fun! X3 So I shall write for the pinky! You wanna be the good or evil twin so to speak?

I would prefer to be neutral~ Not really belonging to a side but he just does what he deems is correct at that moment of time~ ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.