Steampunk Pirate RP (need more crew members)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great! My female cross dresses, BUT if you want your brother to cross dress, he just might. Or! I can create a rough pirate.

well depends~ What gender shall I be playing? I can play either if you want me to~ and don't worry about it~ I like this idea that you have at the moment it sounds really fun to play with~ I was just thinkinghow messed up it would be for everyone else if they both cross dressed.

Want to play the female twin? And lol. That would be fun. XD

Hehe~ I would love to play the female~ So will they both be cross dressing~?

Works deviously for me! X3

Okay, so this is semi-victorian/steampunk, then?
Yes! Very on point~

Do you have a CS you want to use? Or can we just make our own?
Yup! I'm gonna get around to making the CS thread tomorrow and all the CS things for it ;P Thanks for asking~

Sorry this is so late, but a weaponsmaster is responsible for maintaining all the weapons and artillery , as well as improving them and creating new ones as well. So they are basically a jack-of-all-trades, yes.
Its alright ^^ Sounds like a very good character! (and a pretty handy one to have on board)

Is this still open........?
Very much open! Also the cross-dressing plans are a GO!!

Thank you for the compliments ^///^

Reactions: WarriorHeart
Yes! Very on point~

Yup! I'm gonna get around to making the CS thread tomorrow and all the CS things for it ;P Thanks for asking~

Its alright ^^ Sounds like a very good character! (and a pretty handy one to have on board)

Very much open! Also the cross-dressing plans are a GO!!

Thank you for the compliments ^///^
o//////////o your welcome Riri Chan~

Awesome though~ That sounds great~ ^/////^

Looking forward to tomorrow! ;3

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
*smiles and jumps up and down with excitement* I cant wait~ This might be the last RP I join though ^^;; I am in too many already ^^:;

Hahaha, I'm in a lot too. XD Some horror, some highschool, some strategic. How about you?

Mainly more fantasy RPs some high school ones and I am currently making a Fairy Tale based RP ((it is not actually a "proper" Fairy Tale RP with the normal guilds there are new guilds~ ^^))

I am not really one for horror most of the time~ I most of the time avoid them ^^;;

I really need to watch Fairy Tail! I've heard it's great!

oh yes~!!! It is amazing~!!! It is an awesome Anime and an even better manga~!!! I advise that you don't mass watch it though~ Pace yourself through them so that you don't suddenly come to the latest episode and then you just kind of drop it cause you get too bored waiting ((Speaking from my own experience ^^;; I need to rewatch them cause I dropped it ^^;;))

That's good to know. X3 I've drawn Natsu as a commission for Todd Haberkorn and always wanted to watch the series. He is SUCH a talented actor! *w*

Oh! So any ideas on the twin sister? :3 What nationality shall we make them?

Hmmm.... I normally go for dark skinned characters they are normally Sri Lankan or Indian~ Would you mind one of those two~?

I was about to ask about Indian! XD I love dark skin! Would you like silver hair as a nice contrast? Or keep things more natural?

Hmmm I don't mindto be honest~ ^^ I tend to just go with what looks the best ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.