Steampunk Pirate RP (need more crew members)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But in the matter of mannerisms I would have to say more towards the good side~ I am imagining him to be a very shy boy who seems to be pretty much feminime nearly all of the time~ If you understand what i mena~ ^^

Oooo! I normally do the evil twin... Tempted to be the lawful good now.. Or would a punk-A jerk be better? XD

Well I feel like maybe a character who is like a protective older brother would be nice when interacting with my twin but with others I think a jerk would be awesome cause then my charrie would be all like "Don't do that~" And that would be fun to play around with~

And I tihnk I will call me boy Eranda I really like that name~ It is Sinhalese not Indian but meh~ I can't be bothered to search up an indian name when i can use my own cultures names~ ^^

• Love
Reactions: YuriLucien
Love the idea! >w< This gun be gud!

hehe~ ^^ I am glad that you are enjoying this~ ^^ I am finding myself having immense fun as well I have to say and now I am speaking in my Victorian speach... ^^;; Sorry it will happen~ I have some people on here that I speak the whole time in Victorian language and mannerisms~ It is quite fun actually~ <3

Awesome! I only know English and Japanese. Wish I could speak the old language. ;3 Honestly, characters are far easier.

Hehe~ I speak Sinhalese, English, Japanese, Spanish a little bit of French~ and little bit from other languages as well~ The ones I am most fluent at though are English, Sinhalese and Japanese in order of best to worst~ I can give your charrie a name if you wanted~ ^^

すごいいでうよ! 私の名前を作る。でも、ありがとう。

My French needs work, lol. Spanish... wish I could... XD I suck so bad at it... I want to learn it cuz my ChildFund girl is in Bolivia.

すごいいでうよ! 私の名前を作る。でも、ありがとう。

My French needs work, lol. Spanish... wish I could... XD I suck so bad at it... I want to learn it cuz my ChildFund girl is in Bolivia.
*chuckles* no no I understand that~ ^^

Hehe! Japanese is fun! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.