Steampunk Pirate RP (need more crew members)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, still here.

• Love
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Sorry this is so late, but a weaponsmaster is responsible for maintaining all the weapons and artillery , as well as improving them and creating new ones as well. So they are basically a jack-of-all-trades, yes.

• Love
Still here and ready to venture the seas!!! ;3

• Love
Heck yes!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Yay! I'm sure the GM will be back soon.

Ah it is Luna isn't it~? Moon Child I mean ^^;; I gave her that nickname a while ago~ She is an amzing RPer~ <3 ^^

• Love
Ooo! Good to know! ;3

Hehe~ ^^ I just thought that maybe you guys haven't RPed with her before but I have to say that she is amazing and I am going to get embarrassed later about saying all these things and her reading it.... @////~////@ Oh well~ It will be nice for her to know that i think of that way of her~ ^////^

• Love
Haha, well, I'm sure she'll be flushed. ;3

*chuckles nervously and blushes softly* haha well I guess I should be saying that i would hope so~ ^////^
I should go to sleep soon~ But I might stay up a little longer. ^^

Hahaha, I'll be up a while. XD Still working on games ans whatnot. Not rps, but video games. XD

Sooo, what kinda chara you plan to app?

What kind of character I want to play? Is that what you are asking? Uhm... I am not too sure... I will have to see what is available for me to grab~ ^^

I know we have navigator, cabin boy, crazy a$$ cross dressing chick (moi)... So what would be fun? Want to app a brother/sister chara with moi? I'd like to app the male.

Reactions: EternalMusic
That would be soo much fun~!! So is the boy a cross dresser~? That would be fun to play with~ ^^ I would enjoy that honestly~ Sounds like a heap of fun~ ^^ I normally hold two characters I am one of those people so would that possible do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.