2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
CLOSED SIGNUPS - Starstruck - IC
4730604.png

When seven band members decide to take a break from the lime light, they travel to the small town of Rosewood- far off the beaten path. In order to exit the lime light, none of the band members alert anyone or the social media of their plans, causing the world to wonder where their favorite stars are located. Yet, Rosewood is different. No one in the small town has heard about the band or its members before, resulting in the band mates feeling more down to Earth. While they are there, they begin to fall in love with some of the locals and start to forget about returning to stardom. Until someone figures out their true identities and alerts the media of the bands location. As the media storms the small town, the band members' paradise begins to unravel before them.

Rules
  1. I am the Gm to this RP, my co-Gm is Misguided Ghost. What we say goes, and please respect us because we have kicked people before for being rude to not only us but the whole group.
  2. There is a 2 character limit, but for those doing two characters you need to play both a male and female.
  3. There are six band members (The band is named Break the Silence and the positions will be listed below), and six locals.
  4. Drama is AMAZING, in the IC that is. Keep it out of the OOC. The first password is, Keep your secrets hush hush.
  5. Posting in the IC is a minimum of TWO paragraphs (7-10 sentences each).
Character Guide
6 Males:

1. James Lionel Anthony Talos – Deathly Chaos – Band Member
  2. Jordan Jay Greene – Misguided Ghost - Band Memeber
  3. Leon Archimedes Rhodes - Unbound - Band Member
  4. Stargazer
  5. Brea
  6. Misguided's Male Stylist

7 Females:
  1. Lana Michelle Fay - Deathly Chaos
  2. Sara-May Hope Roberts - Misguided Ghost
  3. Cheyanne Astriana Crawford - Shayla
  4. Izabella Zielinski - Darkflames13 - Band member
  5. Cassidy Ember Wilson - Stargazer
  6. Khloe Justine Minks - Celestial
Relationship guide (significant other)
James - Cheyanne
Sara-May - Leon
Jordan - Cassidy
Lana - Lucifer

Not yet to form a relationship such as above (as in talked and agreed they would become a couple)
Justin's Male - Band
Justin's Female - Local
Brea's Male - Local
Izabelle (Darkflames13) - Band
Khloe - Local
Ghost's Male - Band

Character Sheet:
[Appearance Photo]
Face claim:
Color Resource:
BASICS

Name
Nickname(s)
Age, Birthday and Astrological Sign

(21 -28)

APPEARANCE

Height
Weight
Piercings
Tattoos
Marks (birthmarks, scars, etc)
Health Ailments

PERSONAL

Personality
(Either a paragraph or list and describe traits)
Hobbies/Talents
Secrets
Strengths
Weaknesses

HISTORY
(OPTIONAL FOR LOCALS)

RELATIONSHIPS

Family
Friends
Significant other
Enemies
Other

FAVORITES

Celebrity Male
Celebrity Female
Food
Sport
Movie
Animal

EXTRAS

Passwords

Extra

break-the-silence-504126b481fb4.png

Vancouver, Canada natives had no clue that their lives would be forever changed when a record company, Fueled by Ramen, got a hold of songs from the young bands album, Troubled Souls. The albums release sparked the band to go from a group playing in their garage to a emo-pop-rock band known world wide. Founders James Talos and Jordan Greene, two cousins, say that their band is a tight nit family that just loves to give a piece of themselves to their fans. From local shows to world stages, the band has seen everything. Having their first international tour one month after their first album release was "a mind blowing experience, we just blew up so fast" Greene, 22, said. The band would go on to win a Grammy for "Best Rock Album" and five Teen choice awards- Choice Rock Group, Choice Rock Song, Choice Summer Tour, Choice Summer Song, Choice Break-up Song. The band always seems to find time for their fans by spending much time doing meet and greets as well as countless random meetings throughout the year. They even played pro-bono for a sixteen year old's birthday last year, the teen had cancer and it was her wish from the make a wish foundation.

BREAK THE SILENCE CURRENT #1 SONG

Guitarist, back up singer- James Talos - Deathly Chaos
Bass, back up singer - Unbound
Drummer - Darkflames13
Singer 1, sometimes keyboardist - Jordan Greene - Misguided Ghost
Manager - Stargazer

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Brea and Justin
Working on my two for this finally and than my boys for the other rp as well^^.

Ulysses Title.png
Ulysses Banner.png

"MUSIC IS MY CALLING... AND I HEAR IT LOUD AND CLEAR."

HEX CODE

#9C87FF

FACE CLAIM

Terence Telle

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
✬✬✬✬███████████████████████████████████████████████✬✬✬✬
✬BASICS✬

Name
Ulysses Raphael Killian

Nicknames
Uly || DJ Hollywood || Hypeman || Buddha

Age, Birthday and Astrological Sign
Twenty-Three || April 13th || Aries

Job
Keyboardist/DJ For Break The Silence
✬APPEARANCE✬

Height
Six Foot Five Inches

Weight
Two Hundred Thirty-Five Pounds

Piercings
None

Tattoos
Only One
[spoili]
mic-music-notes-and-piano-keys-tattoo-on-sleeve.jpg

Left Arm
[/spoili]

Marks
A Diamond Shaped Birthmark on the back of his neck.

Health Ailments
Seasonal Allergies (Allergic Rhinitis)
Shellfish Allergies (Lobsters, Crab, etc...)
✬PERSONAL✬

Positive Traits
Positive Thinker:
Always staying positive and never thinking about the negatives things in life, if possible.
Fatherly: If you're close to Ulysses, then you know you'll have someone there to talk to and make you feel safe and protected, like a father to cry to.
Friendly: Never judging someone from the first interaction, he is always down to meet new people and let them into his huge circle of close friends and family members.
Charming: Ulysses has an effortlessly charming personality. He just comes off charming and charismatic without trying at all. It's just natural for him to hold the attention in a room, without even saying one word.
Effervescent: Ulysses has a very youthful and bubbly side that just makes anyone around him smile back when they see that bright and beautiful smile of his. He just has an aura that makes everyone feel better. When they're having the worst day ever, his smile will brighten their day, if only for a few seconds.
Intelligent: Music is his calling, that is true and all but, Ulysses Killian did keep his head in the books in school just as much as he kept it on the keys and the beats in his Personal Music Book. He is a very intelligent guy and he sometimes helps Lucifer, Break The Silence's Manager, with some of the business deals and contracts.

Negative Traits
Sensitive: Ulysses takes his craft very serious and he gets hurt easily when one of the other Band Members say anything bad about the beats he makes for the songs that they write.
Guarded: Even though he lets people in when it comes to the surface stuff, Ulysses likes to keep his personal life and situations to himself and his band mates. Not a lot of people know too much about his life before he joined the band, and that's the way he likes it.
Aggressive: Although he does try to be the "Peacemaker" of the band, eve he has his moments when someone pushes him too far and he will forget the peace and start to rage. His rage is more physical than anything... and the other band members have seen how he gets when he does have those rare moments of total rage, something they all try to keep from happening.
Awkward: Ulysses had a very sheltered upbringing, not by choice, so he doesn't have the best of social skills. Even with as much of the natural charm he does have, he can be very awkward around anyone he finds intimidating.
Stubborn: If he wants to do something his way, he will do it his way or he won't do it at all. It would take a lot of convincing and friendliness to get him to change his mind on a subject.
Secretive: Recently, Ulysses has been thinking about leaving the Band and becoming a DJ on his Own. He has become very secretive about his plans and he doesn't know if he'll go through with it or not yet.

DJing. Making Beats. Traveling. Cooking. Dancing. Dogs. Swimming. Exercising. Cabins. Horror Movies. Romantic Movies. Foreign Movies. Soul Food. Big Families. Feeling Comfortable. The Beach. Hiking. Summer. Meditation. R&B. Pop. Rock. Painting. Parties. Sleep. Netflix. Hip-Hop. Tattoos. Candy. Lions. Snakes.

Dislikes
Idiots. Cheaters. Abusers. Liars. Haters. Country Music. Fighting. Negativity. Feeling Helpless. Defeat. Getting Humiliated. Bigots. Racists. Bad Food. Smell Of Burning Hair. Heights.

Hobbies/Talents
Making Beats. Painting. Dancing. Hyping The Crowd Up. Staying Positive. Swimming.

Secrets
Thinking about leaving the band and becoming a Famous DJ one day... maybe.
2. Once headbutted a girl because he got soo nervous when they were about to kiss and just rammed into her face by accident.
3. Ulysses is deathly afraid of heights and will feel sick just seeing someone on a high place, even in a movie or TV show.
4. The only way Ulysses can get over his awkwardness is if he jumps onto his Keyboard and makes a new beat. It's very strange to see a grown man run from the room and walk back in a few minutes later with his full Keyboard and equipment just to talk to someone... but that's what he does and he just plays it off as his creative process.

Strengths
Keeping Positive. Helping Others. Making Beats. Hyping Crowds Up. Natural Charm. Intelligent. Business Knowledge. Dancing.

Weaknesses
Awkwardness. Secretive. Guarded. Sheltered. Sensitive. Stubborn. Pushover At Times. Overthinks.
✬HISTORY✬

Before joining Break The Silence, Ulysses was known as the Awkward Kid in the corner. He grew up as an Army Brat, which meant he never stayed in one place for too long and he started to just forget about making friends since he figured he would never see them again once his dad was stationed somewhere else. He was an only child, so his parents kept their attention on him 24/7, his mother mostly because his father wasn't around much, being in the Army and all.

His parents kept him away from the dangers of the world and he grew up thinking moving from one place to another place in less than a year was normal. Up until he turned fourteen, Ulysses had never stayed in one city or country for more than a year of his life. When his father was sent home after serving his Country for soo many years, wherever home was for them now, Ulysses knew that he could be a new guy and not the awkward quiet guy in the corner any longer.

Around this time, he met Jordan and James, he became good friends with Jordan more than James... since he at first didn't like the guy's cocky attitude. He didn't want to join the band in the beginning, he didn't know what he would do in it but when he noticed how he loved making beats out of nothing in class when he was bored, he started to practice making beats and bought his very first Keyboard the year later and started to play on it. The Keyboard just felt right to him and he knew that music was what he was meant to do in his life, not becoming some Business Suit wearing Adult. A few days of thinking everything over, he finally agreed to be part of Break The Silence and he hasn't regretted joining the band yet.
✬RELATIONSHIPS✬

Family
Veteran Lieutenant, Nathaniel Ulysses Killian (Father/51/Alive)
Marcella Raquel Killian (Mother/50/Alive)

Friends
Break The Silence Members

Significant Other
OPEN

Enemies
OPEN
✬FAVORITES✬

Male Celebrities
Steve Aoki
Calvin Harris
Will Smith
Chadwick Boseman

Female Celebrities
Beyonce
Kerry Washington
Jennifer Lawrence
Lana Del Rey

Food
Anything Spicy & Sweet

Sports
Football
giphy.gif

Rugby
tumblr_mx7881oSQw1s24qdco1_500.gif

Lacrosse
tumblr_o5cg8yzkK41uo1etxo1_500.gif

Movies
Final Destination (1-5)
large.gif

Chucky Movies
tumblr_n0uili8l1u1qbzdu2o1_500.gif

Cinema Paradiso
tumblr_myqnibGup81qddfrco1_500.gif

The Notebook
1438122436-84fb2690-d808-0132-461e-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

Animals
Snakes
snake1-3.gif

Lions
tumblr_nf19uwBGYV1te5ruso1_500.gif
'

Dogs
anigif_enhanced-29619-1407991417-2.gif

Snow Leopards
2Wad5rK.gif

African Elephants
elephant-14.gif

Komodo Dragons
lHRb6Yx.gif

✬EXTRAS✬

Keep Your Secrets Hush... Hush.

My girl will be up today later in the afternoon since about to go to bed but
BTS' Keyboardist/DJ/Beats Creator is up, and now goodnight XD

Reactions: Brea
WORKING ON IC! I am very excited to start this. Since I didn't really get fed back on how to start, I am starting from the guys leaving L.A. to Rosewood. So the first post is them packing and getting on the road where as the second will be a time skip to them pulling into the parking lot of the cafe. For the locals, paint the picture of what they are doing that day then for the second post have them hid to the diner from Open Mic night and 1/2 food and drinks! If you are still having trouble starting, let me know so I can help. Wouldn't want you guys missing out! @#OverIt I am going to message you about Ulysses

WORKING ON IC! I am very excited to start this. Since I didn't really get fed back on how to start, I am starting from the guys leaving L.A. to Rosewood. So the first post is them packing and getting on the road where as the second will be a time skip to them pulling into the parking lot of the cafe. For the locals, paint the picture of what they are doing that day then for the second post have them hid to the diner from Open Mic night and 1/2 food and drinks! If you are still having trouble starting, let me know so I can help. Wouldn't want you guys missing out! @#OverIt I am going to message you about Ulysses
Rofl... I honestly didn't notice the post about how to start the rp, my bad. But I read it and I love it xD.

My girl will be up soon enough.

Does anyone else on here watch Netflix? Cause I am trying to pick another good series to watch and I don't know what to watch tbh

Does anyone else on here watch Netflix? Cause I am trying to pick another good series to watch and I don't know what to watch tbh
Netflix isn't available where I'm from, but if you're looking for a series to watch, try UnReal. I think it's on Netflix. c:
Mr. Robot is another good series, but sadly (as far as I know) that one isn't on Netflix.

• Thank You
Reactions: QUEENIE
Have you watched Grey's Anatomy? I think that's pretty good. Or you could try Buffy the vampire slayer. My friend would recommend Scandal, Once Upon a time, Supernatural.

• Thank You
Reactions: QUEENIE and Brea
I'm sure I've got something to suggest, what kind of thing are you looking for?

If you like superhuman-ish stuff (or even if you don't, really) I HIGHLY recommend Sense8. It's a little odd when it starts off, I'll admit. But my God I thought it was absolutely brilliant. I'm still impatiently waiting to be notified of season 2.

Oh you should watch:
Skins
Between
Grace & Frankie
Jessica Jones
Slasher
Stranger Things
Shameless

and many more but I have no time to do that list lol.

• Thank You
Oh I also recommend Izombie

Have you watched Grey's Anatomy? I think that's pretty good. Or you could try Buffy the vampire slayer. My friend would recommend Scandal, Once Upon a time, Supernatural.
Haha I love Grey's Anatomy and most of those shows. I haven't seen Scandal so I'll check that out, thank you :) Also Netflix needs to get season 2 of Izombie on sooner than later lol

I'm sure I've got something to suggest, what kind of thing are you looking for?

If you like superhuman-ish stuff (or even if you don't, really) I HIGHLY recommend Sense8. It's a little odd when it starts off, I'll admit. But my God I thought it was absolutely brilliant. I'm still impatiently waiting to be notified of season 2.
I'm really just looking for anything tbh. I'll defiantly check out Sense8, haven't heard of it before, but I am down for anything superhuman-ish xD

Oh you should watch:
Skins
Between
Grace & Frankie
Jessica Jones
Slasher
Stranger Things
Shameless

and many more but I have no time to do that list lol.
I have only seen Jessica Jones on that list lol I'll add those to my "must check out" list that I need to start lol. Thanks for the suggestions

Haha I love Grey's Anatomy and most of those shows. I haven't seen Scandal so I'll check that out, thank you :) Also Netflix needs to get season 2 of Izombie on sooner than later lol

I'm really just looking for anything tbh. I'll defiantly check out Sense8, haven't heard of it before, but I am down for anything superhuman-ish xD

I have only seen Jessica Jones on that list lol I'll add those to my "must check out" list that I need to start lol. Thanks for the suggestions
Your welcome XD lol.

Slasher, Between and Stranger Things are more on the Horror/Thriller side the shows that I love so yeah, don't watch alone XD.

Your welcome XD lol.

Slasher, Between and Stranger Things are more on the Horror/Thriller side the shows that I love so yeah, don't watch alone XD.
I looked at the trailer for Slasher and I dislike you so much Justin! I love those kind of series, but all I have is my dog to watch them with lmao, so I shall brave this myself cause it looks really good

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I looked at the trailer for Slasher and I dislike you so much Justin! I love those kind of series, but all I have is my dog to watch them with lmao, so I shall brave this myself cause it looks really good
Awwww XD rofl, I told you lol.

Oh oh! Wait, I nearly forgot.
Really Netflix should have this up but they don't so I should mention there is a potential trigger warning for Sense8. The show starts off with a suicide, which does set up the story in an intense way, but really should be warned of before it happens. So if stuff like that really gets to you, perhaps Sense8 isn't something you should watch, or maybe just skip through the first scene (5 minutes ish?).
Sorry I forgot to mention that when I initially recommended the show. It's been a while since I watched it, and so much happens that I just kinda forgot that's how it starts out.

• Useful
I was working on my girl and I went blank for a few minutes, since I am super tired but she is almost done and will have her up tomorrow, sorry but she will be up tomorrow. Night.

Reactions: Brea
I became late on posting the IC! Sorry! But without further wait, here is the IC
Starstruck - IC
Remember, Band Mates post from leaving the last show in Seattle, WA and going to Rosewood, OR. Locals post about what is going on in your day. Second posts- Band mates getting to the cafe/arriving in town; locals will be going there for open mic night and well half price everything xD. Let's get this show on the road
@Brea @Misguided†Ghost @K.I.N.G.D.E.R.A.N.G.E.D. @Stargazer @Unbound @Shayla @darkflames13

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: darkflames13
Status
Not open for further replies.