2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
CLOSED SIGNUPS - Starstruck - IC
4730604.png

When seven band members decide to take a break from the lime light, they travel to the small town of Rosewood- far off the beaten path. In order to exit the lime light, none of the band members alert anyone or the social media of their plans, causing the world to wonder where their favorite stars are located. Yet, Rosewood is different. No one in the small town has heard about the band or its members before, resulting in the band mates feeling more down to Earth. While they are there, they begin to fall in love with some of the locals and start to forget about returning to stardom. Until someone figures out their true identities and alerts the media of the bands location. As the media storms the small town, the band members' paradise begins to unravel before them.

Rules
  1. I am the Gm to this RP, my co-Gm is Misguided Ghost. What we say goes, and please respect us because we have kicked people before for being rude to not only us but the whole group.
  2. There is a 2 character limit, but for those doing two characters you need to play both a male and female.
  3. There are six band members (The band is named Break the Silence and the positions will be listed below), and six locals.
  4. Drama is AMAZING, in the IC that is. Keep it out of the OOC. The first password is, Keep your secrets hush hush.
  5. Posting in the IC is a minimum of TWO paragraphs (7-10 sentences each).
Character Guide
6 Males:

1. James Lionel Anthony Talos – Deathly Chaos – Band Member
  2. Jordan Jay Greene – Misguided Ghost - Band Memeber
  3. Leon Archimedes Rhodes - Unbound - Band Member
  4. Stargazer
  5. Brea
  6. Misguided's Male Stylist

7 Females:
  1. Lana Michelle Fay - Deathly Chaos
  2. Sara-May Hope Roberts - Misguided Ghost
  3. Cheyanne Astriana Crawford - Shayla
  4. Izabella Zielinski - Darkflames13 - Band member
  5. Cassidy Ember Wilson - Stargazer
  6. Khloe Justine Minks - Celestial
Relationship guide (significant other)
James - Cheyanne
Sara-May - Leon
Jordan - Cassidy
Lana - Lucifer

Not yet to form a relationship such as above (as in talked and agreed they would become a couple)
Justin's Male - Band
Justin's Female - Local
Brea's Male - Local
Izabelle (Darkflames13) - Band
Khloe - Local
Ghost's Male - Band

Character Sheet:
[Appearance Photo]
Face claim:
Color Resource:
BASICS

Name
Nickname(s)
Age, Birthday and Astrological Sign

(21 -28)

APPEARANCE

Height
Weight
Piercings
Tattoos
Marks (birthmarks, scars, etc)
Health Ailments

PERSONAL

Personality
(Either a paragraph or list and describe traits)
Hobbies/Talents
Secrets
Strengths
Weaknesses

HISTORY
(OPTIONAL FOR LOCALS)

RELATIONSHIPS

Family
Friends
Significant other
Enemies
Other

FAVORITES

Celebrity Male
Celebrity Female
Food
Sport
Movie
Animal

EXTRAS

Passwords

Extra

break-the-silence-504126b481fb4.png

Vancouver, Canada natives had no clue that their lives would be forever changed when a record company, Fueled by Ramen, got a hold of songs from the young bands album, Troubled Souls. The albums release sparked the band to go from a group playing in their garage to a emo-pop-rock band known world wide. Founders James Talos and Jordan Greene, two cousins, say that their band is a tight nit family that just loves to give a piece of themselves to their fans. From local shows to world stages, the band has seen everything. Having their first international tour one month after their first album release was "a mind blowing experience, we just blew up so fast" Greene, 22, said. The band would go on to win a Grammy for "Best Rock Album" and five Teen choice awards- Choice Rock Group, Choice Rock Song, Choice Summer Tour, Choice Summer Song, Choice Break-up Song. The band always seems to find time for their fans by spending much time doing meet and greets as well as countless random meetings throughout the year. They even played pro-bono for a sixteen year old's birthday last year, the teen had cancer and it was her wish from the make a wish foundation.

BREAK THE SILENCE CURRENT #1 SONG

Guitarist, back up singer- James Talos - Deathly Chaos
Bass, back up singer - Unbound
Drummer - Darkflames13
Singer 1, sometimes keyboardist - Jordan Greene - Misguided Ghost
Manager - Stargazer

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Brea and Justin

4730692.png

dyl.png

"Look at all the fucks I give"

Face Claim:
Color Reference:

BASICS

Name
James Lionel Anthony Talos
Nickname(s)
J.T
Age, Birthday and Astrological Sign
Job
Lead Guitarist for Break The Silence

APPEARANCE

Height
6'2"
Weight
190 Lbs
Piercings
N/A
Tattoos
[spoili]
sleeve-tattoos-for-men.jpg

[/spoili]
[spoili]
forearm-tattoos-07.jpg

[/spoili]
Marks
Scar about about three inches long and five inches wide from a pyrotechnic accident, because Jordan just had to have to have fire on a tour.
Health Ailments
Type 1 Diabetes

PERSONAL

Personality
Blunt - James just doesn't put anything lightly. He is direct and straight forward with what he thinks and he will call you out on your bull shit if needed.
Honest - Well not always, but he is brutally honest when it comes to other's flaws.
Secretive - James doesn't like his business being out there for the world to know, secrets keep his life more private.
Flirty and Charming - Well with such good looks and such nice charm it's hard not to flirt with the ladies.
Player - He is a player and likes the ladies, simple as that and the world knows it yet girls still throw themselves at his feet.
Commitment issues - Yeah he will agree to be yours, but how long it lasts is depending on how suffocated James feels.
Savage - James can be rude....as hell! He's the band member that gets in the most fights even for reasons he, himself, doesn't know.

Confident - Being the guitarist in a emo-pop band is interesting, but what really draws his fan base is his confidence in himself.
Selfish - Stardom has gotten to James' head, that is so true, causing him to become selfish about himself and his needs.
Protective - Nothing is more important to James than his family, and he will protect them at all costs.
Friendly - Despite his bad boy rep, James is a nice guy when you get past all the self-centered actions, blunt comments, rude interactions, and his not willing to share himself with others.
Party Animal - He is defiantly the one to trash the hotel room
Excitable - James loves anything and everything and he gets too excited about things.

Girls, Drinking, Whiskey, Smoking, Partying, Playing the guitar, Scary Movies, Led Zeppelin, Jimmy Hendrix, IPrevial, Twenty One Pilots, American Dad, Family Guy, Criminal Minds, Candy, Cookies, Pastas, Pan!c At The Disco, Popsicles, Pineapples, Kevin Hart, Basketball, Soccer, Suicide Squad, His band mates, His cousin.
Dislikes
Being forced into a relationship, Large Ice cubes, Smelling salts, Tripping on Stage, Pyrotechnics (all cause of Jordan's obsession), Being categorized as an asshole because his not super into relationships.
Hobbies/Talents
Playing the guitar, Reading Tarot Cards, Writing Music, Soccer, Long Boarding

Secrets
1. He has a girlfriend
2. He wants to break things off with his girlfriend cause he hasn't been feeling the relationship for a while, but doesn't know how to go about it.
3. He use to have a small drug addiction until he realized he was going too far.
4. He cheated on his girlfriend while on tour
5. He once sold his cousin's lucky mic for weed money
6. His mother is a Gypsy
Strengths
He can persuade someone easily, He is very passionate about his music, He knows that once he meets the right girl that his views on a relationship will change, Being trustworthy, Keeping Secrets, Adventurous, Caring, Flexible, Imaginative
Weaknesses
Hiding the fact he has a girlfriend, Getting into fights, His mother not supporting him because of her views on staying away from stardom, Having his life just publicized by fans and paparazzi, His family, Intolerant, Selfish, Rude

HISTORY
"My history? Really? Gosh, I haven't had that question since we [Break The Silence] first started out. I guess my fans just know me now, like everything about me...that's bad when I say it out loud. Anyways, back to the question. What's my history like? Um, I was born in Spain, my mother and dad were there to help my grandmother, and after I was born we moved to the states and brought my grandma with. By then she was good. After a few years in America, We moved up to Canada with the rest of my family. I lived in Vancouver since I was six.
My passion for music came when I was seven. My father would dabble with the piano here and there, but my Uncle (my father's brother) played the guitar and as soon as he taught me to play my first note I was hooked. It was like everyday I would race home and practice with him. I just couldn't get enough of hearing the cords be played, I still feel that way.
When me and my cousin got close, I think that was my freshman year of high school and his seventh grade year....um where were we." Laughs. "Oh yeah! My cousin and I got close and he really got really serious about his music, we decide why not start a band. Jordan is awesome, always really into his songs and presenting them in a way that really comes across as a piece of him being shared. We all write music, but our singers really bring the lyrics to life. Anyways....I got some people I knew from school and around town, same with Jordan, and we started jamming.
When we completed the first few songs for Troubled Souls, we sent them to the radio station and they played them. I remember we were all too damn excited, Jordan and I ran around the neighborhood screaming our heads off, my mom came out and yelled at us. It wasn't too long after that one of the main producers of Fueled By Ramen contacted us about laying the rest of the album in the studio. I think that was the first time I cried because I realized that I was really about to unlock the world I was dreaming of for so long.
After laying the final tracks, we released the album a month later. Keep in mind it was a year since we were contacted. It took one day for us to come from a band with a few hits to topping the charts for weeks. The fans couldn't get enough, and I thank them for that.
Music is my life I guess. It's where I started and where I want to end. My history is music because I don't think there was a day where music wasn't involved in my up bringing. I look at my band now and think of how important they are to me. They are my family in all honesty. I don't regret them at all. I don't regret becoming famous. I don't regret going on world tours for months. I don't regret knowing that my favorite cousin is along for the ride. This is the life, man, I couldn't ask for anything better. "

RELATIONSHIPS
Family
Jordan Greene - Cousin via Mother
Elizabeth Talos - Mother - 43
Kyle Talos - Father - 47
Rebecca Talos - Younger sister - 17
Friends
Jordan
Izabella
Significant Other
Current (NPC) - Jessica Banks - 21 - Alive
Cheyanne Crawford - Soon to be
Other
OPEN

FAVORITES

Celebrity Male
Neil Patrick Harris
Celebrity Female
Julianne Hough
Khloe Kardashian
Food
Pasta Bake
Sport
Soccer
Movie
Resident Evil
The King's Men
Underworld
Animal
White Tiger
Emerald Dragon

EXTRAS

Passwords
Look it up my dudes

Extra

Last edited:

4730714.png

anigif_enhanced-buzz-21437-1448964461-5.gif

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Face Claim:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Color Reference:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]BASICS[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Name[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Lana Michelle Fay[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Nickname(s)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Chicago[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Age, Birthday and Astrological Sign[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]22, April 9th, Aries[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Gender[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Job[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Florist at Fay's Floral Design[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]APPEARANCE[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Height[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]5'2"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Weight[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]118 Lbs[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Piercings[/BCOLOR]
[spoili]
de2e74801a269b5a643342106eb1a34b.jpg

[/spoili]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Tattoos[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff][spoili][/BCOLOR]
large.jpg

[BCOLOR=#ffffff][/spoili][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Marks[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Shaped like a heart[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Health Ailments[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Allergic to Peanuts, Walnuts, in fact all nuts[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]PERSONAL[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Personality[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Wild - Lana isn't someone that obeys the rules of society well, she does what she wants when she wants at all times. If she wants to eat the apple she didn't buy from you in front of you she will, she has done that. If she wants to dance on top of the bar she will. She is very much someone that obeys her wants and desires.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Adventurous - Go anywhere, do anything? Check! Lana spent her entire eighteen year of life backpacking across South America. Was it worth it? Kind of. Mosquito bites up the ass and scary spiders everywhere was just the easiest issues to deal with. But she did and wants to climb the himalas next.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Spiritual - Lana isn't religious, in fact far from it, but she does believe that there is a higher power somewhere that did allow for the creation of the universe. She doesn't praise it, but she does do her best to live her life to the fullest each day.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Unique - Being like everyone else is easy. Simple. Lana, she likes to think she isn't like everyone else and she isn't. Want her to go to a protest she will! Spit in a cops face? She has. She has seen the inside of a prison for two months. WAs it shit? Yes. But if she is passionate enough she will go back. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Passionate - Lana gets a little carried away with what she is passionate about. Saving the some of the trees is something she is passionate about, and even stayed in a tree that was on private property. The workers bulldozed the tree with her in it, knowing she was in it, and she sued later. Got a million dollars, but gave it to a charity that plants trees across the world. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Reliable - There is no way that Lana isn't someone you can rely on. She would give you her kidney if she could, but um...no. Her past health problems don't allow that shit to be something she can do. If you ask her to do something with you she will get it done if she wants to do it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Outspoken - Lana speaks up for herself, her thoughts, her friends and family. Lana speaks up for what she believes in. Some find that rude, but she doesn't care. Her thoughts are her own and she finds it important not to hold her thoughts in.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Flirty - Being a little flirty is something that Lana is defiantly prone to do. She likes herself some guys and well she will flirt till the last minute of her life comes.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Playful - Lana doesn't take too much to being serious about tough issues. She in facts avoids them. However, she is very playful about things and jokes about her life or problems.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Likes[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Indie Music, Pop Music, Emo-pop music, Panic At The Disco, Twenty One Pilots,Horror movies, The Outdoors, Ice cream, Twix, Animals, Candy, Photography[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Dislikes[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Country music, Going to church, Her father, People being an asshole, Camping (only cause of the last time she went there was a bear), Being lied to[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Hobbies/Talents[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Photography, Hiking, Partying[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Secrets[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]1. Use to grow pot[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]2. Is a virgin[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]3. Has an addiction to doing DIY(s)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]4. Got pregnant while backpacking and then gave the child up for adoption before coming back to the U.S[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Strengths[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Independent, Optimistic, Generous, Courageous, Enthusiastic [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Weaknesses[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Moody, Short Tempered, Impatient, Impulsive, Doesn't trust easy[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]HISTORY[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff](OPTIONAL)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]RELATIONSHIPS[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Family[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Minnie Fay - Mother[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Ambrose Fay - Father - Deceased[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Katy Fay - Sister[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Oliver Fay - Brother[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Friends[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Sara-May[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Cassidy Wilson[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Significant Other[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Lucifer Sloan[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Other[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]FAVORITES[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Celebrity Male[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Matthew Gray Gubler[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Celebrity Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Adele[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Food[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Firecracker Shrimp[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Panda Chinese food[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Sport[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Volleyball[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Movie[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Jurassic World[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Crimson Peak[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Animal[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]King Cobra[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Black Panther[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]EXTRAS[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Passwords[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Look them up my loves![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Extra[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
[/BCOLOR]​

4733534.gif

8029529_50-of-the-sexiest-must-see-instagram-pictures_e5871b2_m.jpg

[BCOLOR=#333333]Face Claim:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Color Reference:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]BASICS[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Name[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Khloe Justine Minks[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Nickname(s)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]K.J[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Age, Birthday and Astrological Sign[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]23, October 20th, Libra[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Gender[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Job[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Local Mechanic[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]APPEARANCE[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Height[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]5'8"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Weight[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]138 Lbs[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Piercings[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][spoili]
tumblr_mwla3cwBkO1rdnrfwo1_250.jpg
[/spoili]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Tattoos[/BCOLOR]
[spoili]
5a9b8eaf2a5733b57b939928670432d4.jpg

28-Pretty-Wrist-Tattoos-for-Women-and-Girls-1-2.jpg

[BCOLOR=#333333][/spoili][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Marks[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Health Ailments[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Allergic to Coconut[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]
[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]PERSONAL[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Personality[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Cocky - There is nothing more that Khloe loves than her ability to get something done. She is very conceited.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Patient - Though Khloe gets things done in a timely manner, she never rushes someone to perform at a high level or even get something done. She can wait for what she wants, but don't test her on what she needs.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Nice - Khloe isn't someone to put someone down because she feels like it. She is honest with people and sometimes that puts them down. But she is actually really nice.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Supportive - Through thick and thin, Khloe will be there for it all. She is highly supportive and thinks that it is important to be there for someone in their time of need.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Understanding - Despite Khloe's honesty and self absorbed thoughts she is quite the understanding person. If you ever need someone to just listen, she is your girl.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Tough - You can't be raised by a fighter and not be tough. Khloe use to be the girl no one wanted to mess with because she could beat the captain of the football teams ass, but not she has mellowed out and doesn't fight that much anymore.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Brutally Honest - There is no way tat Khloe isn't telling it like it is. She's not afraid to tell you the truth even if it hurts your feelings. She believes it's better to say how you feel and the truth then it is to lie.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Thoughtful - Going out of her way for other people is just something Khloe does a lot of. She was raised to help other's while that are down.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Hard Worker - Working day in a day out at the Mechanics shop is fun, but training with her dad to become a fighter is even better.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Likes[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Cars, Muscle cars, Working Out, Make-up, Fighting, MMA, Music, Chinese Food, Mexican Food, Italian Food, Food in General, Reading, Her family, Her six siblings, Writing[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Dislikes[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Bullies, Jerks, Cheaters, Liars, Manipulators, Greedy People, Being called a whore or a bitch, Always struggling for Money, Looking after her six siblings alone.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Hobbies/Talents[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Working on Cars, MMA, Writing[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Secrets[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]1. She is a virgin[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]2. She's never been kissed[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]3. Her Step-brother tried to make a move on her[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]4. She is the reason her Step-brother's arm was broke in three different places[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]5. Her step-mom doesn't like her[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Strengths[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Diplomatic[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Graceful[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Peaceful[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Idealistic[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Hospitable[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Weaknesses[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Superficial[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Vain[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Indecisive[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Can't stand the sight of blood[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]HISTORY[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333](OPTIONAL)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]RELATIONSHIPS[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Family[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Hannah Minks - Step Mother - 43 - Alive[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Jason Minks - Father - 45 - Alive[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Kyle Robinson - Step brother - 20 - Alive (sadly)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Indigo Minks - Half Sister - 10 - Alive[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Kayla Minks - Half sister - 10 - Alive[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Henry Minks - Half brother - 12 - Alive[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Francis Minks - Half Brother - 5 - Alive[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Sebastian Minks - Half Brother - 7 - Alive[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Lucy Minks - Half Sister - 15 Alive[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Friends[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Lana Fay[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Match[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]OPEN[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Other[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]OPEN[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]FAVORITES[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Celebrity Male[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Channing Tatum[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Zac Efron[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Dave Franco[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Celebrity Female[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Miley Cyrus[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Demi Lovato[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Eva Longoria[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Jennifer Lopez[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Food[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Anything and EVERYTHING[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Sport[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]MMA[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Movie[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Get Hard[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Ride Along[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]She's the Man[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Animal[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Panda[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Snow Leopard[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Alpacas[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Passwords[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][BCOLOR=#333333]Extra[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=#333333]
[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:

4730695.png

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Face Claim: Matthew Espinosa[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Color Reference: 0D8CD6[/BCOLOR]
13ecdf88df793b91.jpg

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"No, I'm not related to Justin Bieber!"[/BCOLOR]

4fb150de3cc1a6827e73fccda6db204b_383_480.jpg
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Name✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Jordan Jay Greene||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Nickname(s)✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||JJ||Jordy (only to close friends||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Age, Birthday and Astrological Sign✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||October 3rd||22||Libra||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Gender✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Male||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Job✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Singer in Break The Silence||[/BCOLOR]

bXfeEmiO.jpg
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Height✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]6ft 3in[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Weight✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]200 pounds[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Piercings✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]None[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Tattoos✌[/BCOLOR]
Truly-Awesome-Dream-Catcher-Tattoo-3.jpg

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Marks✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Scars here and there from childhood[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Has a scar on his left temple[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Health Ailments✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Anxiety[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌ADHD[/BCOLOR]
a-vine-star-dressed-in-disguise-was-mobbed-at-vidcon-when-teen-girls-figured-out-who-he-was.jpg

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Personality✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Dependable: Being a guy who's had his fair share of letdowns, he[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Always Hungry: Jordan is NOT one to EVEr turn down food.. EVER! Offer him some food and you'll probably be considered his best friend. He can never turn down a good meal or snack. Especially a homecooked one since he's on the road a lot[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Protective: When he gets close to you and you become a person he deeply cares about, Jordan will do anything and everything to keep you safe. He's very protective and hates seeing the people she loves hurt.[/BCOLOR]
2016-07-14 17.49.51.png
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Flirty: Jordan is a HUGE flirt. He's known for being a very flirty guy (sometimes without even trying) and is very good with the ladies. A lot of girls he meets fawn over him (being in a band adds to it) and he's quite the charmer, using his exceptional social skills to reel them in.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Adventurous: Jordan is a guy who will never turn down a chance to go exploring or on a late night drive. He loves to be outdoors and just wandering around cool places. He can be a bit reckless at times too.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Energetic: He's a guy who's pretty much always full of energy, especially when it comes to doing things he likes, adventuring or anything that has to do with fire or pyrotechnics. His ADHD definitely doesn't help either.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Cheerful: Jordan is usually a very happy person, which is why people like being around him. He's always trying to make people happy and will do everything she can to make you smile and feel appreciated. When you see him, there's usually a smile on his face.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Positive:For the most part, Jordan is a very positive person. He believes that no matter what, something good will always happen and although it may not seem like it, things will always get better.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Strong-Willed: When he sees something he wants or has a plan in mind to achieve something, Jordan goes for it and he's not gonna give up until he gets it. He's a guy that will never give up on his dreams.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Sweet: He's a total sweetheart and it's always been this way with him. He'll do anything he can to make you happy and is just a charmer when it comes to women.[/BCOLOR]
large.jpg
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Loyal: Jordan is always willing to support his friends, family and pretty much anyone who can earn his trust and keep it. When he's in a relationship, he's never gonna cheat or fuck you over because that sucks and he knows what that feels like.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Hopeless Romantic: Some think that the reason that Jordan is so flirty is because he's such a hopeless romantic. It does not show all the time, but he's almost always looking for the right girl to spoil and spend his time with.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Talented: When it comes to music and many other things, Jordan is a wizard. He's always singing or writing songs in his spare time.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Grateful: When someone gives something to Jordan or does something for him, he always feels like he has to thank them all the time or do something to help them out as well.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Likes✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌FIRE![/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Music[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Singing[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Panic! At The Disco[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Cartoons[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Cars[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Old Music[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Nirvana [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌SpongeBob[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Clothes[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌The color blue[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Touring[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Jam sessions with the band[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Late night drives[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Dislikes✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Always being on tour[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Not being able to have a steady relationship[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Getting a sore throat [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Not being able to sing[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Wet socks[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Being cold[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Furry socks[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Snails[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Having writers block when songwriting[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Getting stuck in traffic[/BCOLOR]
tumblr_nfhr6ktCJM1tuwo3lo1_400.png
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Hobbies/Talents✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Songwriting[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Knitting and Crocheting[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Pokemon Hunting[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Driving[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Strengths✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Cooking[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Dancing[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Talking to people[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Giving good advice[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Creative[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Hardworking[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Weaknesses✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Can be a bit awkward[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌A little shy[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Anxiety gets to him sometimes[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Energetic af[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Gets too excited [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Daredevil [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Overthinks often[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Can be a bit childish at times[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Secrets✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌He doesn't really talk to his father because he didn't believe in his dream to start a band[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌He's been in one serious relationship and fell in love but she cheated on him while he was on tour[/BCOLOR]

EC2C0174CE1197334423470215168_3f70c2ec2f7.2.1.jpg
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Alright so this is a lot to go over. I was first born to my parents Janice and Austin in Canada. Then came my brother Duncan a few years later. Uhm, I don't really know what I'm supposed to say *chuckles*. I've always kinda been into music. When I was really little my mother started to put me in piano classes and stuff like that, which I didn't mind. I feel like I always really knew I had a passion for music. My dad didn't really like it all that much. He was like "Jan he needs to play football and eat worms not play piano and do ballet!" Even though I totally never did ballet.... That was my brother."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Stop lying to the interviewer, Jordan. I totally remember going to your ballet recitals."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Shut the fuck up, James! It was only for like three months!"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Three months of leotards and ballet slippers!"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"At least I can do a full split without breaking my dick! *mumbles* Wait can we say dick on tv?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"THERE'S NO GOIN' BACK!"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]*Both of them bernie*[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Anyway! When I was in middle school, I really started to take my music more seriously and James and I decided to start the band. It was one of those things that I was just like "I gotta do this." It's something I was so passionate about for so long and I just went for it and look where it got me. I make great music with some awesome people and such amazing fans. I don't know where I'd be without the fans. Not to mention the band. They're like a second family to me, and we have so much fun together. I remember when we went on tour for the first time and James ended up mooning people as we were driving! *laughs* it was hilarious! It's just great doing the thing you love with great people."[/BCOLOR]
tumblr_nzoa2vuGtQ1rdazszo1_1280.jpg
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Family✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Janice Greene||Mother||53||Alive||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Austin Greene||Father||57||Alive||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Duncan Green||Younger Brother||20||Alive||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||James Talos||Cousin||24||Alive||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Friends✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]BAND MATES NAMES WILL GO HERE[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Crush/Significant Other✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]OPEN![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Other✌[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Celebrity Male✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Justin Bieber (People think they're related)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Dylan O'Brien[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Celebrity Female✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Ruby Rose[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Halsey[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Food✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Sushi[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Fried Chicken[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Sport✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Basketball[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Track[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Movie✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Jurassic World[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Finding Dory[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Animal✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Panda (I got broads in Atlanta)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Sea Bear[/BCOLOR]

✌Song✌

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Passwords✌[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]LOOK IT UP MY DUDES![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]✌Extra✌[/BCOLOR]
screen-shot-2014-11-27-at-2-15-49-pm.png

Last edited:

4730830.png

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Face Claim: Zella Day[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Color Reference: A927E6[/BCOLOR]
images-27.jpeg
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]"Hope is the only thing stronger than fear."[/BCOLOR]

images-17.jpeg
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Name∞[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Sara-Mae Hope Roberts||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Nickname(s)∞[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Sara||Hope||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Age, Birthday and Astrological Sign∞[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||21||July 30th||Leo||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Gender∞[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Female||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Job∞[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Waitress at a small cafe in town||Student teacher||Her aunt's farm||[/BCOLOR]

images-8.jpeg
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Height∞[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]5 ft 1 in[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Weight∞[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]115 pounds[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Piercings∞[/BCOLOR]
c50c6b74003f470b04327d7fda8c145f.jpg
tumblr_nit47mnL1o1rtcz0zo1_250.jpg
navel-piercing-with-beautiful-dream-catcher-ring.jpg

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Tattoos∞[/BCOLOR]
Leg-Dreamcatcher-Tattoo.jpg
2-dreamcatcher-tattoo-designs.jpg
18-Sun-and-moon-tattoo.jpg

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Marks∞ [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]She has a small scar on the apple of her cheek[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Health Ailments∞[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Dating anxiety[/BCOLOR]
images-5.jpeg

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Personality[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Blunt: Sara-Mae is a girl who will not spare your feelings when it comes to voicing her opinions. She's very straightforward and will not hold her tongue when talking to you and/or voicing her beliefs.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Logical: Sara's a very fast learner and often uses her smarts and quick whit to solve problems and get herself out of sticky situations.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Curious: Curiosity killed the cat is not a proverb she goes by. She can be very curious and often looks for answers to questions and tends to poke her nose around in places to fulfill this.[/BCOLOR]
2016-06-10-09-53-35--2140962436.jpeg
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Easily angered: Sara is a bit of a hothead and it definitely shows. The littlest slip up could make her blow up and trust me, when that happens, it's not pretty. It's a good idea to get on her good side, and do all you can to stay there. She doesn't mean to blow up, and she doesn't even blow up all the time. Just try not to make her too mad.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Secretive: She's kind of a girl who likes to keep to herself sometimes. She does this because of her fear of letting people in and sometimes as not to hurt people's feelings when in reality this is one of the things she does that hurts people's feelings.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Protective: When she gets close to you and you become a person she deeply cares about, Sara-Mae will do anything and everything to keep you safe. She's very protective and hates seeing the people she loves get hurt. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Helpful: Whenever you need something done for you or just need a little help, Sara is almost always willing to lend a helping hand, and she's never one to turn down help if someone offers it to her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Strong-Willed: Sara is a girl who's always striving to get what she wants and deserves because, let's be honest, she's been through Hell. She works as hard as she can all the time because it's all that she knows and she loves being able to say she succeeded.[/BCOLOR]
images-13.jpeg
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Sweet: Although she can be a blunt, rude bitch sometimes, Sara-Mae is such a sweetheart when you really get to know her. She's a country girl, so she's always been taught to show a little southern hospitality and be nice. Her sweet side really shows if you're extremely close to her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Understanding: Throughout her life, Sara has had her fair share of letdowns, so she understands when someone can't always do the things that they say they will. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Guarded: Sara has a wall up around her heart and pretty much her whole entire life. She sort of has a hard time trusting people and because of this, it's hard for her to form deep connections and relationships quickly.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Talented: When it comes to music and many other things, Jordan is a wizard. He's always singing or writing songs in his spare time.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Grateful: Sara-Mae is very thankful for everything she has and everyone she has in her life. It's taken a while for her to get where she is now and takes nothing she has for granted since she's been through so much.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Likes∞[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Music[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Horseback riding[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Family Guy[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Farm work[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Animals[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Kids[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Teaching[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Tattoos[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Camping[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Rain[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Hiking[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Stargazing[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Cute dates[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Tea[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Dislikes∞[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞When she gets too rude[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Dishonest people[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Her parents[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Rap music[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Feet[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Letting people get too close to her[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Heartbreaks[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Centipedes[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Warm milk[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Dark chocolate[/BCOLOR]
2016-06-10-09-53-27-1166415880.jpeg
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Hobbies/Talents∞[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Working[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Getting tattoos[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Ice Skating[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Strengths∞[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Cooking[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Handling kids[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞High pain tolerance[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Creative[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Doesn't take people's bullshit[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Hardworking[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Weaknesses∞[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Can be a bit rude[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞A little shy[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Blunt af[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Animals[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Hides her emotions[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Bad temper[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Overthinks often[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Secrets∞[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞She lives with her aunt who most people think is her mom because she's ashamed of her parents[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Her parents were drunks who didn't really care about her growing up[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞She was in an abusive relationship for 2 years that she was scared to get out of[/BCOLOR]

images-25.jpeg

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Might RP[/BCOLOR]

images-24.jpeg
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Family∞[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Karen Ruse||Mother||Alive||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Jason Ruse||Father||Alive||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Danica Roberts||Aunt||Alive||[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]||Cameron Roberts||Uncle||Alive||[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Friends∞[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Crush/Significant Other∞[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Other∞[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Celebrity Male∞[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Evan Peters[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Matthew Gray Gubler[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Celebrity Female∞[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Demi Lovato[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Mila Kunis[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Food∞[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Cherry Pie[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Broccoli Beef over rice[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Sport∞[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Gymnastics[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Volleyball[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Movie∞[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞The Conjuring[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Hush[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Animal∞[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Zebra[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Giraffe[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Song∞[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Passwords∞[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]LOOK IT UP MY DUDES![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞Extra∞[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]∞She has a very strong southern accent[/BCOLOR]
2016-06-10-09-53-43-1242382058.jpeg

Last edited:
Could I claim a female spot and classify her as the Musical Prodigy/Dreamer?

Could I claim a female spot and classify her as the Musical Prodigy/Dreamer?
What do you mean by musical prodigy/dreamer? Do you mean she is a local with the dream to be famous through her music? And yeah I will reserve a female spot for you

What do you mean by musical prodigy/dreamer? Do you mean she is a local with the dream to be famous through her music? And yeah I will reserve a female spot for you

Yep , the kind that dreams to be a singer whilst her parents push her to remain dedicated in classical music since they look down upon what she wants. Her mother was a famous Violinist and all and wanted her daughter to pursue that path and became known in her town for the same.

Yep , the kind that dreams to be a singer whilst her parents push her to remain dedicated in classical music since they look down upon what she wants. Her mother was a famous Violinist and all and wanted her daughter to pursue that path and became known in her town for the same.
Could you possibly tweak that a little? Our plan was to have the locals be more unidentified with the famous scene. Like I love the fact she is a inspiring singer, but her mother wishes her to be a classical violinist, but maybe her mother just enjoys classical music and finds it more professional and modest than a singer. Would that work? Instead of her mother being a famous violinist?

Could you possibly tweak that a little? Our plan was to have the locals be more unidentified with the famous scene. Like I love the fact she is a inspiring singer, but her mother wishes her to be a classical violinist, but maybe her mother just enjoys classical music and finds it more professional and modest than a singer. Would that work? Instead of her mother being a famous violinist?
Can do , can make it the mother living her dream through her daughter kind of ordeal.^^

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie
Can I reserve for a female drummer? I'll get a sheet up soon. c:

• Thank You
Reactions: darkflames13
First off.. stop making these bomb ass roleplays that you know I will join XD and yes I am in.

Taking a Male Spot The Keyboardist (I actually know how to play it in real life so yeah XD) and another regular Female XD.

I still need to get my guy up for your other rp and my posts which I am sorry about but will get up by this weekend all of it but I am down for this.

Please reserve me a female

FC: Barbara Palvin or Gigi Hadid or Danielle Cambell

My FC will be either Macy Kate or Victoria Justice for mine.^^

First off.. stop making these bomb ass roleplays that you know I will join XD and yes I am in.

Taking a Male Spot The Keyboardist (I actually know how to play it in real life so yeah XD) and another regular Female XD.

I still need to get my guy up for your other rp and my posts which I am sorry about but will get up by this weekend all of it but I am down for this.
I love you lol and the reservations has been made

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Keyboardist:
Face-Claim
Markel Williams

Regular Girl:
Face-Claim
Terra Grantham

• Love
Reactions: QUEENIE
Status