2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
CLOSED SIGNUPS - Starstruck - IC
4730604.png

When seven band members decide to take a break from the lime light, they travel to the small town of Rosewood- far off the beaten path. In order to exit the lime light, none of the band members alert anyone or the social media of their plans, causing the world to wonder where their favorite stars are located. Yet, Rosewood is different. No one in the small town has heard about the band or its members before, resulting in the band mates feeling more down to Earth. While they are there, they begin to fall in love with some of the locals and start to forget about returning to stardom. Until someone figures out their true identities and alerts the media of the bands location. As the media storms the small town, the band members' paradise begins to unravel before them.

Rules
  1. I am the Gm to this RP, my co-Gm is Misguided Ghost. What we say goes, and please respect us because we have kicked people before for being rude to not only us but the whole group.
  2. There is a 2 character limit, but for those doing two characters you need to play both a male and female.
  3. There are six band members (The band is named Break the Silence and the positions will be listed below), and six locals.
  4. Drama is AMAZING, in the IC that is. Keep it out of the OOC. The first password is, Keep your secrets hush hush.
  5. Posting in the IC is a minimum of TWO paragraphs (7-10 sentences each).
Character Guide
6 Males:

1. James Lionel Anthony Talos – Deathly Chaos – Band Member
  2. Jordan Jay Greene – Misguided Ghost - Band Memeber
  3. Leon Archimedes Rhodes - Unbound - Band Member
  4. Stargazer
  5. Brea
  6. Misguided's Male Stylist

7 Females:
  1. Lana Michelle Fay - Deathly Chaos
  2. Sara-May Hope Roberts - Misguided Ghost
  3. Cheyanne Astriana Crawford - Shayla
  4. Izabella Zielinski - Darkflames13 - Band member
  5. Cassidy Ember Wilson - Stargazer
  6. Khloe Justine Minks - Celestial
Relationship guide (significant other)
James - Cheyanne
Sara-May - Leon
Jordan - Cassidy
Lana - Lucifer

Not yet to form a relationship such as above (as in talked and agreed they would become a couple)
Justin's Male - Band
Justin's Female - Local
Brea's Male - Local
Izabelle (Darkflames13) - Band
Khloe - Local
Ghost's Male - Band

Character Sheet:
[Appearance Photo]
Face claim:
Color Resource:
BASICS

Name
Nickname(s)
Age, Birthday and Astrological Sign

(21 -28)

APPEARANCE

Height
Weight
Piercings
Tattoos
Marks (birthmarks, scars, etc)
Health Ailments

PERSONAL

Personality
(Either a paragraph or list and describe traits)
Hobbies/Talents
Secrets
Strengths
Weaknesses

HISTORY
(OPTIONAL FOR LOCALS)

RELATIONSHIPS

Family
Friends
Significant other
Enemies
Other

FAVORITES

Celebrity Male
Celebrity Female
Food
Sport
Movie
Animal

EXTRAS

Passwords

Extra

break-the-silence-504126b481fb4.png

Vancouver, Canada natives had no clue that their lives would be forever changed when a record company, Fueled by Ramen, got a hold of songs from the young bands album, Troubled Souls. The albums release sparked the band to go from a group playing in their garage to a emo-pop-rock band known world wide. Founders James Talos and Jordan Greene, two cousins, say that their band is a tight nit family that just loves to give a piece of themselves to their fans. From local shows to world stages, the band has seen everything. Having their first international tour one month after their first album release was "a mind blowing experience, we just blew up so fast" Greene, 22, said. The band would go on to win a Grammy for "Best Rock Album" and five Teen choice awards- Choice Rock Group, Choice Rock Song, Choice Summer Tour, Choice Summer Song, Choice Break-up Song. The band always seems to find time for their fans by spending much time doing meet and greets as well as countless random meetings throughout the year. They even played pro-bono for a sixteen year old's birthday last year, the teen had cancer and it was her wish from the make a wish foundation.

BREAK THE SILENCE CURRENT #1 SONG

Guitarist, back up singer- James Talos - Deathly Chaos
Bass, back up singer - Unbound
Drummer - Darkflames13
Singer 1, sometimes keyboardist - Jordan Greene - Misguided Ghost
Manager - Stargazer

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Brea and Justin
I had some things to deal with in real life this week... I usually don't like to talk about real life bad things since I love to be positive but my dad is in the hospital and, Thank God, he is suppose to come home next weekend (the weekend coming up) so my head has been spacey because of it and I would have put this in a blog but I would rather just tell the few people I like and are close to in the rps and pms and oocs that I am in, instead, but anyway, since my mind is now not as worried anymore, my two chars will be up by Wednesday so yay... glad my dad is getting better^^.
I know we're not that close and everything but I am also glad to hear that your father is doing alright. I know what it's like to have a huge scare like that so it's always a relief when things turn out good.

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
I know we're not that close and everything but I am also glad to hear that your father is doing alright. I know what it's like to have a huge scare like that so it's always a relief when things turn out good.
Thank you^^ and your right that we're not that close but at least I can see that you care either way^^.

[fieldbox=Lucifer Milo Sloan, #62A9FF, solid]
"I'm a lover not a fighter, but I'll fight for what I love."

tumblr_mde7qyCzY81r98adfo11_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mde7qyCzY81r98adfo3_250.gif
tumblr_mde7qyCzY81r98adfo2_250.gif
tumblr_mde7qyCzY81r98adfo7_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mde7qyCzY81r98adfo8_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mde7qyCzY81r98adfo9_r1_250.gif

[fieldbox= ⇲APPEARANCE⇱, #8CD1E6]
Face claim: Grant Gustin
Color Resource: #62A9FF

♕Height♕
"I've always been pretty tall."
6'5"

♕Weight♕
"It's mostly muscle."
215 lbs

♕Piercings♕
"I used to have my belly button pierced." (He's lying.)​
He used to have his right ear pierced, not anymore though

♕Tattoos♕
"My tattoos have a meaning and a story."
It reads; I will either find a way, or make one.
Aut%20viam%20inveniam%20aut%20faciam.jpg
635542531153218896-731296683_e92cdb77a6a56789d052698f6467e26d.jpg
CPT104348445.JPG
compass-tattoo-for-men.jpg

34c966ce22c5ff3bdd1ec7a481ead958.jpg

♕Marks♕
"I have a few marks."
-He has some small scars here and there
-A birthmark shaped like Texas on his ankle (it's small)

♕Health Ailments♕
"I would not be a good manager if I had health ailments."
Asthma

[/fieldbox]

tumblr_mfg8iwRWu21qew1k2o4_250.gif
tumblr_mfg8iwRWu21qew1k2o3_250.gif
tumblr_mfg8iwRWu21qew1k2o5_250.gif

[fieldbox= ⇲BASICS⇱, #8CD1E6]

♕Name♕
"Let me set some things straight. My last name is Sloan, not Henderson. And might I add I'm not too fond of my name either"
Lucifer Milo Henderson Sloan

♕Nickname(s)♕
"I have one but I have to be professional so it's just Lucifer to you."
Luce (he actually goes by this a lot)

♕Age♕
"I'm older than I look."

♕Birthday♕
"Uhm...in all honesty I don't usually think about it."
July 26

♕Astrological Sign♕
"I don't pay attention to that stuff either..."
Leo

♕Gender♕
"A question like that could get you beaten up."
Male

♕Job♕
"I have to take care of a band. That's a full time job"
Manager for Break the Silence

[/fieldbox]

tumblr_mdnt892aXf1r3egono1_250.gif
tumblr_mkwvp4B6yr1r62qa7o2_250.gif
tumblr_mw9kz63CBL1qhu3hxo8_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mxluc1ghyV1qhu3hxo5_250.gif
tumblr_mdnt892aXf1r3egono11_r1_250.gif

[fieldbox= ⇲Mentality⇱, #8CD1E6]

♕Personality♕
"I don't have a split personality but I have two sides to who I am."

Charming || Persuasive || Persistent || Cooperative || Intuitive || Intelligent || Organized || Disciplined || Protective || Loyal || Unorganized || Introverted || Loner like || Awkward

This may seem weird and it may seem as if Lucifer would have a split personality but he just knows how to separate his personal life from his business life. When he is making deals and keeping the band in check, Luce is very charming and persuasive. He knows what to do and say to get the band members on shows if he needs to or he knows what strings to pull in order to get whatever it is the band members need. It almost seems manipulative and it is to an extent since he knows exactly what to do or say to make things happen but that is his magical way. He is also extremely intuitive and intelligent after all one has to look after the band and make sure that they aren't getting into trouble or trouble isn't looking for them. Luce is extremely organized and disciplined to make sure that things actually get down and crap doesn't hit the fan. And of course he's very protective and loyal to the band and all of its members, he wouldn't be their manager if he wasn't.

However when he's on break or doesn't have to deal with making business deals and all that stuff, Lucifer is actually slightly unorganized. He can never find his personal phone and is always losing things. Basically anything that doesn't deal with the band is very unorganized. It's quite odd and funny how there can be such a drastic change. Unlike his business side he is very introverted and loner like. He rather keep to himself, read his books or just write songs or something of that sort. Don't get him wrong he likes people but he just rather keep to himself and stay away from people. While he is very suave and quite the charmer, he is actually very awkward and gets flustered quite easily when it comes to love and weird stuff like that. While he seems like an open book, he's actually very guarded, but there is one thing that he takes extreme pride in. Being a gentleman. Because of his past he had made it a goal and basically his life to be a gentleman to women and while it may come across as flirting (which sometimes gets him in trouble) he rather know that he's not some evil man who makes others cry.

♕History♕
"I am usually a polite guy but I have my limits. This is none of your concern."
[This is in spoiler since it may be trigger warning. ]

[spoili]
It could easily be said that Lucifer came from a broken home and he did to an extent. It may sound weird but even though his parents were married his mother was raped by his father which basically makes him a child of rape. However his mother still loved him with her hearts content. (He wasn't sure why his father named him Lucifer and he kind of thinks that his father was a satanist but whatever.) His father on the other hand, well he was something else. He was rude and constantly belittled him and not to mention that he would beat his mother when she did something wrong, even if it was tiny. He grew up with this until about ten and at the age of eleven on a particular night Luce was arrested for stabbing his father (he didn't die) but he still got in trouble. Though all charges were cleared when they found out the father's history and declared that it was found that it was for self defense so he got out of it.

After that little incident his mother finally gathered up her courage to leave with him and his older sister. They had moved to Rosewood and there that is where his mother met another man who treated her like she was a princess. Both Luce and his sister took his last name and he was adopted by the other man. They soon became Sloans. Because of his terrible father, since he was old enough to speak and walk his mother had taught him how to treat a lady and to always be a gentleman.[/spoili]
More will be revealed in the rp

♕Likes♕
"I do enjoy running."

Running || Reading || Writing Songs || Cooking || Singing || Dogs || Rain

♕Dislikes♕
"I...Well there are a few things."

Bullies || Abusive people || Hot days || The spotlight || Men who don't know how to treat a lady

♕Hobbies♕
"Oh I'm pretty good at playing the piano."

Writing songs || Guitar || Cooking || Running || Writing || Singing

♕Talents♕
"My pa always told me I was good at singing."

Guitar || Writing Songs || Writing || Running || Singing

♕Secrets♕
"Ah well..."

-His father was abusive to his mother
-When on break he loves wearing sweats and a raggy shirt
-His sister was murdered
-He tried to make it big but he came to realize he hates the limelight
-Had a couple years or fame but again hated it
-He loves writing songs
-In high school and college he was a track star

♕Strengths♕
"Erm...it feels kind of awkward to talk about myself."

Guitar || Reading || Cooking || Hard working || Writing Songs || Being awkward

♕Weaknesses♕
"Ahaha uhm I guess myself?

Awkward || awkward || Overthinks || Not that good at swimming || Naive || His father

[/fieldbox]

tumblr_mhnxrud5FG1qew1k2o2_250.gif
tumblr_mhnxrud5FG1qew1k2o5_250.gif
tumblr_mhnxrud5FG1qew1k2o6_250.gif

[fieldbox= ⇲RELATIONSHIPS⇱, #8CD1E6]
"I guess you could say the members in the band."

[spoili]♕Significant other♕
TBA

♕Friends♕
List of band members

♕Enemies♕
TBA

♕Neutral♕
TBA

♕Rivals♕
TBA[/spoili]

♕Family♕
"I love my family..."

William Henderson || Father || 49 || Unknown
Anatasia Henderson Sloan || Mother || 47 || Alive
Mark Sloan || Step-father || 49 || Alive
Allison Henderson Sloan || Older sister || died at 23 || Deceased

[/fieldbox]

tumblr_mhb3vthBJO1r62qa7o3_250.gif
tumblr_mhb3vthBJO1r62qa7o2_250.gif
tumblr_mhb3vthBJO1r62qa7o1_250.gif
tumblr_mhb3vthBJO1r62qa7o7_250.gif
tumblr_mhb3vthBJO1r62qa7o8_250.gif
tumblr_mc46c4EWk71r62qa7o8_r2_250.gif
tumblr_mc46c4EWk71r62qa7o2_250.gif
tumblr_mc46c4EWk71r62qa7o10_r2_250.gif
tumblr_mhb3vthBJO1r62qa7o9_250.gif
tumblr_mc46c4EWk71r62qa7o14_r3_250.gif

[fieldbox= ⇲FAVORITES⇱, #8CD1E6]

♕Celebrity Male♕
"Not really sure..."
Robin Williams

♕Celebrity Female♕
"I've actually met her before."
Selenda Gomez
Alexandra Daddario

♕Food♕
"It's a bit childish."
Mac n' cheese

♕Sport♕
"I used to be a runner."
Running

♕Movie♕
"I don't watch that many movies"
Hunger Games

♕Animal♕
"I like dogs."
Dogs

[/fieldbox]

tumblr_ndkpirTJw51t735z7o1_250.gif
tumblr_ndkpirTJw51t735z7o3_250.gif
tumblr_ndkpirTJw51t735z7o2_250.gif

[fieldbox= ⇲EXTRA⇱, #8CD1E6]
"I just got a message, I have to go."

-He is obsessed with sweets
-He does guitar covers on youtube but usually hides his face
-He feels uncomfortable talking about himself
-He hates wearing suits
-Want him to open up and talk; give him lots and lots of sweets

♕His Song♕
[spoili]
[/spoili]
♕His Guitar Skills♕
[spoili]
[/spoili]
[spoili]
[/spoili]
[spoili]
[/spoili]

[/fieldbox]
"You hurt them and I swear to you this; I will not hesitate to kill you."

██████████

♕Passwords♕
"Secrets...that's all I know"
Keep your secrets hush hush
[/fieldbox]​

[fieldbox=Lucifer Milo Sloan, #62A9FF, solid]
"I'm a lover not a fighter, but I'll fight for what I love."

tumblr_mde7qyCzY81r98adfo11_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mde7qyCzY81r98adfo2_250.gif
tumblr_mde7qyCzY81r98adfo7_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mde7qyCzY81r98adfo8_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mde7qyCzY81r98adfo9_r1_250.gif

[fieldbox= ⇲APPEARANCE⇱, #8CD1E6]
Face claim: Grant Gustin
Color Resource: #62A9FF

♕Height♕
"I've always been pretty tall."
6'5"

♕Weight♕
"It's mostly muscle."
215 lbs

♕Piercings♕
"I used to have my belly button pierced." (He's lying.)​
He used to have his right ear pierced, not anymore though

♕Tattoos♕
"My tattoos have a meaning and a story."
It reads; I will either find a way, or make one.
Aut%20viam%20inveniam%20aut%20faciam.jpg
635542531153218896-731296683_e92cdb77a6a56789d052698f6467e26d.jpg
CPT104348445.JPG
compass-tattoo-for-men.jpg

34c966ce22c5ff3bdd1ec7a481ead958.jpg

♕Marks♕
"I have a few marks."
-He has some small scars here and there
-A birthmark shaped like Texas on his ankle (it's small)

♕Health Ailments♕
"I would not be a good manager if I had health ailments."
Asthma

[/fieldbox]

tumblr_mfg8iwRWu21qew1k2o4_250.gif
tumblr_mfg8iwRWu21qew1k2o3_250.gif
tumblr_mfg8iwRWu21qew1k2o5_250.gif

[fieldbox= ⇲BASICS⇱, #8CD1E6]

♕Name♕
"Let me set some things straight. My last name is Sloan, not Henderson. And might I add I'm not too fond of my name either"
Lucifer Milo Henderson Sloan

♕Nickname(s)♕
"I have one but I have to be professional so it's just Lucifer to you."
Luce (he actually goes by this a lot)

♕Age♕
"I'm older than I look."

♕Birthday♕
"Uhm...in all honesty I don't usually think about it."
July 26

♕Astrological Sign♕
"I don't pay attention to that stuff either..."
Leo

♕Gender♕
"A question like that could get you beaten up."
Male

♕Job♕
"I have to take care of a band. That's a full time job"
Manager for Break the Silence

[/fieldbox]

tumblr_mdnt892aXf1r3egono1_250.gif
tumblr_mkwvp4B6yr1r62qa7o2_250.gif
tumblr_mw9kz63CBL1qhu3hxo8_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mxluc1ghyV1qhu3hxo5_250.gif
tumblr_mdnt892aXf1r3egono11_r1_250.gif

[fieldbox= ⇲Mentality⇱, #8CD1E6]

♕Personality♕
"I don't have a split personality but I have two sides to who I am."

Charming || Persuasive || Persistent || Cooperative || Intuitive || Intelligent || Organized || Disciplined || Protective || Loyal || Unorganized || Introverted || Loner like || Awkward

This may seem weird and it may seem as if Lucifer would have a split personality but he just knows how to separate his personal life from his business life. When he is making deals and keeping the band in check, Luce is very charming and persuasive. He knows what to do and say to get the band members on shows if he needs to or he knows what strings to pull in order to get whatever it is the band members need. It almost seems manipulative and it is to an extent since he knows exactly what to do or say to make things happen but that is his magical way. He is also extremely intuitive and intelligent after all one has to look after the band and make sure that they aren't getting into trouble or trouble isn't looking for them. Luce is extremely organized and disciplined to make sure that things actually get down and crap doesn't hit the fan. And of course he's very protective and loyal to the band and all of its members, he wouldn't be their manager if he wasn't.

However when he's on break or doesn't have to deal with making business deals and all that stuff, Lucifer is actually slightly unorganized. He can never find his personal phone and is always losing things. Basically anything that doesn't deal with the band is very unorganized. It's quite odd and funny how there can be such a drastic change. Unlike his business side he is very introverted and loner like. He rather keep to himself, read his books or just write songs or something of that sort. Don't get him wrong he likes people but he just rather keep to himself and stay away from people. While he is very suave and quite the charmer, he is actually very awkward and gets flustered quite easily when it comes to love and weird stuff like that. While he seems like an open book, he's actually very guarded, but there is one thing that he takes extreme pride in. Being a gentleman. Because of his past he had made it a goal and basically his life to be a gentleman to women and while it may come across as flirting (which sometimes gets him in trouble) he rather know that he's not some evil man who makes others cry.

♕History♕
"I am usually a polite guy but I have my limits. This is none of your concern."
[This is in spoiler since it may be trigger warning. ]

[spoili]
It could easily be said that Lucifer came from a broken home and he did to an extent. It may sound weird but even though his parents were married his mother was raped by his father which basically makes him a child of rape. However his mother still loved him with her hearts content. (He wasn't sure why his father named him Lucifer and he kind of thinks that his father was a satanist but whatever.) His father on the other hand, well he was something else. He was rude and constantly belittled him and not to mention that he would beat his mother when she did something wrong, even if it was tiny. He grew up with this until about ten and at the age of eleven on a particular night Luce was arrested for stabbing his father (he didn't die) but he still got in trouble. Though all charges were cleared when they found out the father's history and declared that it was found that it was for self defense so he got out of it.

After that little incident his mother finally gathered up her courage to leave with him and his older sister. They had moved to Rosewood and there that is where his mother met another man who treated her like she was a princess. Both Luce and his sister took his last name and he was adopted by the other man. They soon became Sloans. Because of his terrible father, since he was old enough to speak and walk his mother had taught him how to treat a lady and to always be a gentleman.[/spoili]
More will be revealed in the rp

♕Likes♕
"I do enjoy running."

Running || Reading || Writing Songs || Cooking || Singing || Dogs || Rain

♕Dislikes♕
"I...Well there are a few things."

Bullies || Abusive people || Hot days || The spotlight || Men who don't know how to treat a lady

♕Hobbies♕
"Oh I'm pretty good at playing the piano."

Writing songs || Guitar || Cooking || Running || Writing || Singing

♕Talents♕
"My pa always told me I was good at singing."

Guitar || Writing Songs || Writing || Running || Singing

♕Secrets♕
"Ah well..."

-His father was abusive to his mother
-When on break he loves wearing sweats and a raggy shirt
-His sister was murdered
-He tried to make it big but he came to realize he hates the limelight
-Had a couple years or fame but again hated it
-He loves writing songs
-In high school and college he was a track star

♕Strengths♕
"Erm...it feels kind of awkward to talk about myself."

Guitar || Reading || Cooking || Hard working || Writing Songs || Being awkward

♕Weaknesses♕
"Ahaha uhm I guess myself?

Awkward || awkward || Overthinks || Not that good at swimming || Naive || His father

[/fieldbox]

tumblr_mhnxrud5FG1qew1k2o2_250.gif
tumblr_mhnxrud5FG1qew1k2o5_250.gif
tumblr_mhnxrud5FG1qew1k2o6_250.gif

[fieldbox= ⇲RELATIONSHIPS⇱, #8CD1E6]
"I guess you could say the members in the band."

[spoili]♕Significant other♕
TBA

♕Friends♕
List of band members

♕Enemies♕
TBA

♕Neutral♕
TBA

♕Rivals♕
TBA[/spoili]

♕Family♕
"I love my family..."

William Henderson || Father || 49 || Unknown
Anatasia Henderson Sloan || Mother || 47 || Alive
Mark Sloan || Step-father || 49 || Alive
Allison Henderson Sloan || Older sister || died at 23 || Deceased

[/fieldbox]

tumblr_mhb3vthBJO1r62qa7o3_250.gif
tumblr_mhb3vthBJO1r62qa7o2_250.gif
tumblr_mhb3vthBJO1r62qa7o1_250.gif
tumblr_mhb3vthBJO1r62qa7o7_250.gif
tumblr_mhb3vthBJO1r62qa7o8_250.gif
tumblr_mc46c4EWk71r62qa7o8_r2_250.gif
tumblr_mc46c4EWk71r62qa7o2_250.gif
tumblr_mc46c4EWk71r62qa7o10_r2_250.gif
tumblr_mhb3vthBJO1r62qa7o9_250.gif
tumblr_mc46c4EWk71r62qa7o14_r3_250.gif

[fieldbox= ⇲FAVORITES⇱, #8CD1E6]

♕Celebrity Male♕
"Not really sure..."
Robin Williams

♕Celebrity Female♕
"I've actually met her before."
Selenda Gomez
Alexandra Daddario

♕Food♕
"It's a bit childish."
Mac n' cheese

♕Sport♕
"I used to be a runner."
Running

♕Movie♕
"I don't watch that many movies"
Hunger Games

♕Animal♕
"I like dogs."
Dogs

[/fieldbox]

tumblr_ndkpirTJw51t735z7o1_250.gif
tumblr_ndkpirTJw51t735z7o3_250.gif
tumblr_ndkpirTJw51t735z7o2_250.gif

[fieldbox= ⇲EXTRA⇱, #8CD1E6]
"I just got a message, I have to go."

-He is obsessed with sweets
-He does guitar covers on youtube but usually hides his face
-He feels uncomfortable talking about himself
-He hates wearing suits
-Want him to open up and talk; give him lots and lots of sweets

♕His Song♕
[spoili]
[/spoili]
♕His Guitar Skills♕
[spoili]
[/spoili]
[spoili]
[/spoili]
[spoili]
[/spoili]

[/fieldbox]
"You hurt them and I swear to you this; I will not hesitate to kill you."

██████████

♕Passwords♕
"Secrets...that's all I know"
Keep your secrets hush hush
[/fieldbox]​
I give to you Lucifer! I promise he's sweet and not too awkward

I give to you Lucifer! I promise he's sweet and not too awkward
LUCIFER?
You're like that horrible mother who names her child "Dick" or "Precious" or "North West."

LUCIFER?
You're like that horrible mother who names her child "Dick" or "Precious" or "North West."
I thought it would go along with his backstory. Don't judge me

EDIT: And at least I didn't name him apple like Gwenth Paltrow did to her child. Besides, I am a very good mother, thank you very much.

EDIT 2: It was originally Theodore...should I change it back?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea
I had some things to deal with in real life this week... I usually don't like to talk about real life bad things since I love to be positive but my dad is in the hospital and, Thank God, he is suppose to come home next weekend (the weekend coming up) so my head has been spacey because of it and I would have put this in a blog but I would rather just tell the few people I like and are close to in the rps and pms and oocs that I am in, instead, but anyway, since my mind is now not as worried anymore, my two chars will be up by Wednesday so yay... glad my dad is getting better^^.
Shattered ... :c I feel for you mate. Having a family member, especially one close to you, in a hospital sucks; I'm glad to hear that your dad is well enough to leave the hospital soon.

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin

4733534.gif

8029529_50-of-the-sexiest-must-see-instagram-pictures_e5871b2_m.jpg

[BCOLOR=#333333]Face Claim:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Color Reference:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]BASICS[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Name[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Khloe Justine Minks[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Nickname(s)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]K.J[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Age, Birthday and Astrological Sign[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]23, October 20th, Libra[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Gender[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Job[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Local Mechanic[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]APPEARANCE[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Height[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]5'8"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Weight[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]138 Lbs[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Piercings[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333][spoili]
tumblr_mwla3cwBkO1rdnrfwo1_250.jpg
[/spoili]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Tattoos[/BCOLOR]
[spoili]
5a9b8eaf2a5733b57b939928670432d4.jpg

28-Pretty-Wrist-Tattoos-for-Women-and-Girls-1-2.jpg

[BCOLOR=#333333][/spoili][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Marks[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Shaped like a heart[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Health Ailments[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Allergic to Peanut[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]PERSONAL[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Personality[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Cocky - There is nothing more that Khloe loves than her ability to get something done. She is very conceited.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Patient - Though Khloe gets things done in a timely manner, she never rushes someone to perform at a high level or even get something done. She can wait for what she wants, but don't test her on what she needs.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Nice - Khloe isn't someone to put someone down because she feels like it. She is honest with people and sometimes that puts them down. But she is actually really nice.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Supportive - Through thick and thin, Khloe will be there for it all. She is highly supportive and thinks that it is important to be there for someone in their time of need.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Understanding - Despite Khloe's honesty and self absorbed thoughts she is quite the understanding person. If you ever need someone to just listen, she is your girl.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Tough - You can't be raised by a fighter and not be tough. Khloe use to be the girl no one wanted to mess with because she could beat the captain of the football teams ass, but not she has mellowed out and doesn't fight that much anymore.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Brutally Honest - There is no way tat Khloe isn't telling it like it is. She's not afraid to tell you the truth even if it hurts your feelings. She believes it's better to say how you feel and the truth then it is to lie.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Thoughtful - Going out of her way for other people is just something Khloe does a lot of. She was raised to help other's while that are down.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Hard Worker - Working day in a day out at the Mechanics shop is fun, but training with her dad to become a fighter is even better.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Likes[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Cars, Muscle cars, Working Out, Make-up, Fighting, MMA, Music, Chinese Food, Mexican Food, Italian Food, Food in General, Reading, Her family, Her six siblings, Writing[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Dislikes[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Bullies, Jerks, Cheaters, Liars, Manipulators, Greedy People, Being called a whore or a bitch, Always struggling for Money, Looking after her six siblings alone.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Hobbies/Talents[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Working on Cars, MMA, Writing[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Secrets[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]1. She is a virgin[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]2. She's never been kissed[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]3. Her Step-brother tried to make a move on her[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]4. She is the reason her Step-brother's arm was broke in three different places[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]5. Her step-mom doesn't like her[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Strengths[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Diplomatic[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Graceful[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Peaceful[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Idealistic[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Hospitable[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Weaknesses[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Superficial[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Vain[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Indecisive[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Can't stand the sight of blood[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]HISTORY[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333](OPTIONAL)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]RELATIONSHIPS[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Family[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Hannah Minks - Step Mother - 43 - Alive[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Jason Minks - Father - 45 - Alive[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Kyle Robinson - Step brother - 20 - Alive (sadly)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Indigo Minks - Half Sister - 10 - Alive[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Kayla Minks - Half sister - 10 - Alive[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Henry Minks - Half brother - 12 - Alive[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Francis Minks - Half Brother - 5 - Alive[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Sebastian Minks - Half Brother - 7 - Alive[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Lucy Minks - Half Sister - 15 Alive[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Friends[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Lana Fay[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Match[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]OPEN[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Other[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]OPEN[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]FAVORITES[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Celebrity Male[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Channing Tatum[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Zac Efron[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Dave Franco[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Celebrity Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Miley Cyrus[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Demi Lovato[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Eva Longoria[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Jennifer Lopez[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Food[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Anything and EVERYTHING[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Sport[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]MMA[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Movie[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Get Hard[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Ride Along[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]She's the Man[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Animal[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Panda[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Snow Leopard[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]Alpacas[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Passwords[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]Extra[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]
[/BCOLOR]​

Introducing Khloe.

Okay, yeah that is my third character and you may be like "What? Why three? That seems like a lot for this rp, besides the limit is two." Well in order to make relationships available to all, I opened two slots so no one was paired with themselves. And I didn't want to kick people or tell them they had to change relationships. So I took one of the local girl spots, and Misguided took the band's male stylist. This is the last edit to the Starstruck cast list, so don't worry you are all now informed about why there are two more characters joining the cast.

Reactions: Unbound
I'll start on mine soon. Trying to catch up with other RPs as well as helping around the house and such

I thought it would go along with his backstory. Don't judge me

EDIT: And at least I didn't name him apple like Gwenth Paltrow did to her child. Besides, I am a very good mother, thank you very much.

EDIT 2: It was originally Theodore...should I change it back?
No! No! Keep it Lucifer! I was only teasing you!

No! No! Keep it Lucifer! I was only teasing you!
Haha I decided to keep it. And I know, I love your teasing weird as that sounds.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea
May I face claim Dylan Everett for my local boy, please?

Reactions: Ghostie
I don't know who to use for my stylist guy. I was thinking either
Justin Bieber

or

Cody Christian

Justin Bieber

or

Cody Christian
Justin cause that picture you used make him look like a fabulous stylist xD

Justin Bieber

or

Cody Christian
Justin because he cute xD lol Cody is too love PLL but Justin.

Since the majorty of characters are complete, I am going to start thinking about the IC. (Did I already think about it, I don't fucking know xD). Anyway, I want to know what you guys think about somethings!

START DATE:
Thursday
Friday
Saturday

What day should we start on?

STARTING:
Start from the guys leaving their last tour location and getting to Rosewood
Start from the guys getting to Rosewood (basically getting to the cafe)

Which of those would you want to start from?

UPDATE!
Since, Lucifer has lived in Rosewood before becoming a manager for Break the Silence (which really isn't talked about or known by the Rosewood community, besides his family), he will have suggested Rosewood as a place to go.
Also we will not be traveling there via tour bus (I've been asked this), we will be going by two SUV's cause seven guys + luggage in one car is insane and they are a band not clowns.

Last edited:
My brain is working again and I am trying to catch with all my rps this week and weekend so expect my chars to be sometime this week.

[bg=#a8a8a8]
#bf5e0a
"No Chick-Flick moments."
[/bg]

• tumblr_n4ef5eWg7Y1qfofhwo3_250.gif
    tumblr_n4ef5eWg7Y1qfofhwo7_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_n4ef5eWg7Y1qfofhwo2_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Name
    "It's nice to meet you, I guess."
    . Alexander Amis Greyson .

Nickname(s)
    "Alex will do just fine, thanks."
    . Alex, Zander, Greyson .

Age, Birthday & Astrological Sign
    "I know I don't look twenty one, I suffer from Baby-Face Syndrome."
    . 21, January 14th & Capricorn .

"Do I need to prove this, or will you take my word for it?"
    . Male .

Job
    "Cars are easy, once you understand how they work."
    . Mechanic .

[/bg]

• tumblr_n4ef5eWg7Y1qfofhwo8_r1_250.gif
    tumblr_n4ef5eWg7Y1qfofhwo5_250.gif
    tumblr_n4ef5eWg7Y1qfofhwo6_r1_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Face Claim: Dylan Everett

Height
    "I'm aware I'm short for a guy, no need to point it out."
    . 5'7'' .

Weight
    "I can't even remember the last time I weighed myself."
    . 143lbs .

Piercings
    "No thank you."
    . N/A .

Tattoos
    "None yet, but I will get one eventually."
    . N/A .

Marks
    "Who doesn't have a few scars?"
    . A two inch scar on his left forearm, a small scar on left thumb, and a burn scar on his upper right thigh .

Health Ailments
    "Spring sucks, basically."
    . Allergic to Pollen .

[/bg]

• tumblr_inline_mwmvc2zXLL1sowfp5.gif
    tumblr_inline_muhflfWmTr1s4ldvp.gif
    tumblr_mdyv7nd9tB1qbk0b8o2_250.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Personality
    "If I explained my personality to you it'd be bias, you should ask someone else."
    . Brave and hardworking, Alexander is everything a his father wanted him to be. He's a determined little man who always gets his work done before he enjoys himself. Alex takes great pride in being respectful to everyone he feels deserves respect. He's fairly protective of people, even more so towards the ones he knows on a personal level- if he witnesses someone being picked on there is no doubt he is going to step in, whether he knows the person or not. Alexander isn't the type to just stand by and watch, he's the type to do something about it. He is often described as a 'go-getter' by the adults who know him. Alexander can sometimes be reckless and impulsive, especially when he is angry. He also considers himself a realist, knowing that things do not happen just because he wishes upon a star, and that sometimes even if he works his butt off he will not get the results he hopes for. Alex is very outspoken and honest, as it is rare for him to be caught telling a lie. He likes to get straight to the point with everything, instead of wasting time, which can make him tactless. Deep down Alex is a hopeless romantic, but he tries to bury this part of him out of fear of intimacy. He's not used to touchy-feely moments, and so they often leave him feeling uncomfortable .

. Hot things, Sunny Days, Breeze, Summer, Cars, New Tools, Hearing Stories and Adventure .

Dislikes
    "All the commonly disliked things, I guess."
    . Cool Weather, Dogs, Slow Days, Burns, Needles, Smell of Paint, Dry Lips and Angry Drunks .

Hobbies/Talents
    "Pretty basic, if you ask me."
    . Hobbies - Working on Cars, Napping, Jogging and Cloud Gazing .
    . Talents - Alexander can sing the alphabet backwards without missing a beat, and thanks to an obsession when he was young he is very good at hacky sack. He can fit his whole fist in his mouth, though he does't exactly show this skill off. Lastly, he can walk on his hands for a long period of time, until he gets dizzy from being upside down for so long .

Secrets
    "If there is anything we should protect with our lives it should be our secrets."
    . His mother mentally abused him, and he never told anyone .
    . He doesn't believe in love after watching his parents .
    . He is still a virgin .
    . Wants to live somewhere, anywhere else .
    . Once hit a dog with his car and killed it. He buried it and never told anyone .

Strengths
    "We should embrace our strengths..."
    . Alexander reads body language very well, and can adjust his own actions to accommodate how someone is feeling. This makes him very manipulative, and also a smooth talker. He knows how to get what he wants, and isn't one to back down in a confrontation. He's a quick learner, something he is very aware of and even takes pride in .

Weaknesses
    "... And work to overcome our weaknesses."
    . Alexander is the type of person to push away anyone who shows they care about him. This causes him to be a very isolated individual, one who struggles in social interactions. He is very calculating and plans things ahead of time, so when something catches him off guard he doesn't know how to react- he becomes flustered and stressed .

[/bg]

• tumblr_mzh7yyS69X1qj0z0wo1_500.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

"Seems like everyone has at least one abusive parent, huh?"
    Born to a very unhappy couple, Alexander had never been exposed to a happy home. His mother, Fiona, despised his father, Keith. They avoided each other whenever possible, and bickered whenever they had to deal with one another. As a toddler, Alex didn't understand why they didn't just leave each other, he had some friends with divorced parents. However, by the time he was eight his mother made it very clear that she only stayed with his father because he was born. She began to call him the 'Source of her Misery' and 'Hell-Bringer.' Alex's four other siblings received similar nicknames from their mother.

When Alex was around his mother, he felt very small and worthless. For this reason he went out of his way to avoid her, and instead found himself either out of the house with his brothers and sisters or with his father most of the time. He believes this is how his love for cars began, because he and his father spent much of their time fixing up a car in their garage. It was an escape they both shared. During this time Alexander also learned that the reason his father didn't demand a divorce was that he didn't make enough income on his own.

Though he'll never admit it, Alexander was relieved when his mother died. He was a sophomore in high school by the time, and her abrupt death got him a lot of sympathy from his peers for a while. Don't get him wrong, he was sad that she died, but he was also a lot less stressed because she was no longer around.

He got a job at an apprenticeship at a local auto-shop for a year, and immediately after he was hired on as a mechanic. He's been working on cars ever since. Since his mother has been out of the picture Alex has been able to learn more about himself. His father insisted on putting him in therapy for a while, but Alexander recently stopped going. He already knows why he has problems getting close to people, and feels that it is a waste of money to have a therapist.

[/bg]

• tumblr_inline_mwmvkcZuUW1sowfp5.gif
    tumblr_mwjfv8HMMq1swmjgao5_250.gif
    tumblr_inline_mwmvjzMYsc1sowfp5.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

X
    Love Interest
    . Izabella Zielinski - Very gradual .

Friends
    . Cassidy Wilson - Best Friends .
    . Cheyenne Crawford - Friends their whole lives .
    . Jordan Greene - Strangers at first .
    . Sara-Mae Roberts - Childhood Friends .

Enemies
    . James Talos .

Other
    . Lana Fey - Friendly Neutral .
    . Leon Rhodes - Friendly Neutral. Though Alex won't like him at first .
    . Lucifer Sloan - Neutral .

Family
    . Father - Keith - Mechanic [spoili]
    anigif_enhanced-5339-1434550992-3.gif
    [/spoili] .
    . Mother - Fiona - Deceased [spoili]
    tumblr_n7919gV25s1s8vn1ho2_250.gif
    [/spoili] .
    . Oldest Brother - Karson - 27 - Construction Worker [spoili]
    tumblr_n08s9qWhMm1rft7w4o1_500.gif
    [/spoili] .
    . Oldest Sister - Nadine - 26 - In school to be a Teacher [spoili]
    giphy.gif
    [/spoili] .
    . Older Sister - Olivia - 24 - Masseuse [spoili]
    giphy.gif
    [/spoili] .
    . Older Sister - Elaine - 23 - Walgreen's Cashier [spoili]
    anigif_original-grid-image-17704-1423146655-4.gif
    [/spoili] .

[/bg]

• tumblr_mtjfqyO10C1rz4xeoo1_250.gif
    tumblr_mtjfqyO10C1rz4xeoo6_250.gif
    tumblr_inline_mwmvmrU9vn1sowfp5.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Celebrity Male
    "One day I'd like to be as happy as Dean Winchester... Just kidding, he's miserable. Jensen on the other hand..."
    . Jansen Ackles .

Celebrity Female
    "Who doesn't love Black Widow?"
    . Scarlett Johansson .

Food
    "All food!"
    . Pie .

Sport
    "I don't really play sports."
    . Basketball .

Movie
    "What's not to love about Independence Day?"
    . Independence Day .

Animal
    "I guess... wolves are cool?"
    . Wolf .
    [/bg]

• tumblr_inline_mwlptp5Seu1s4ldvp.gif
    tumblr_inline_muhgggrGhi1s4ldvp.gif
    tumblr_inline_mwlptd4DsY1s4ldvp.gif

[bg=#ffffff]

Password
    "You mean like, Please and Thank You?"
    . Keep your secrets hush hush .

Extra
    "We've done enough sharing, I think."
    . Has never had a girlfriend .
    . Has never been outside his home town .
    . Favorite color is Green .

[/bg]

[bg=#a8a8a8]"We always have a choice."
[/bg]

Last edited:

cooltext195705516532634.png

Face Claim: Justin Bieber
Color Reference: ff9900

justin_bieber_gq_1280.jpg

BASICS

19a3ec0c46edfc3372f4b9279355fdbf.jpg
♚Name♚