2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
CLOSED SIGNUPS - Starstruck - IC
4730604.png

When seven band members decide to take a break from the lime light, they travel to the small town of Rosewood- far off the beaten path. In order to exit the lime light, none of the band members alert anyone or the social media of their plans, causing the world to wonder where their favorite stars are located. Yet, Rosewood is different. No one in the small town has heard about the band or its members before, resulting in the band mates feeling more down to Earth. While they are there, they begin to fall in love with some of the locals and start to forget about returning to stardom. Until someone figures out their true identities and alerts the media of the bands location. As the media storms the small town, the band members' paradise begins to unravel before them.

Rules
  1. I am the Gm to this RP, my co-Gm is Misguided Ghost. What we say goes, and please respect us because we have kicked people before for being rude to not only us but the whole group.
  2. There is a 2 character limit, but for those doing two characters you need to play both a male and female.
  3. There are six band members (The band is named Break the Silence and the positions will be listed below), and six locals.
  4. Drama is AMAZING, in the IC that is. Keep it out of the OOC. The first password is, Keep your secrets hush hush.
  5. Posting in the IC is a minimum of TWO paragraphs (7-10 sentences each).
Character Guide
6 Males:

1. James Lionel Anthony Talos – Deathly Chaos – Band Member
  2. Jordan Jay Greene – Misguided Ghost - Band Memeber
  3. Leon Archimedes Rhodes - Unbound - Band Member
  4. Stargazer
  5. Brea
  6. Misguided's Male Stylist

7 Females:
  1. Lana Michelle Fay - Deathly Chaos
  2. Sara-May Hope Roberts - Misguided Ghost
  3. Cheyanne Astriana Crawford - Shayla
  4. Izabella Zielinski - Darkflames13 - Band member
  5. Cassidy Ember Wilson - Stargazer
  6. Khloe Justine Minks - Celestial
Relationship guide (significant other)
James - Cheyanne
Sara-May - Leon
Jordan - Cassidy
Lana - Lucifer

Not yet to form a relationship such as above (as in talked and agreed they would become a couple)
Justin's Male - Band
Justin's Female - Local
Brea's Male - Local
Izabelle (Darkflames13) - Band
Khloe - Local
Ghost's Male - Band

Character Sheet:
[Appearance Photo]
Face claim:
Color Resource:
BASICS

Name
Nickname(s)
Age, Birthday and Astrological Sign

(21 -28)

APPEARANCE

Height
Weight
Piercings
Tattoos
Marks (birthmarks, scars, etc)
Health Ailments

PERSONAL

Personality
(Either a paragraph or list and describe traits)
Hobbies/Talents
Secrets
Strengths
Weaknesses

HISTORY
(OPTIONAL FOR LOCALS)

RELATIONSHIPS

Family
Friends
Significant other
Enemies
Other

FAVORITES

Celebrity Male
Celebrity Female
Food
Sport
Movie
Animal

EXTRAS

Passwords

Extra

break-the-silence-504126b481fb4.png

Vancouver, Canada natives had no clue that their lives would be forever changed when a record company, Fueled by Ramen, got a hold of songs from the young bands album, Troubled Souls. The albums release sparked the band to go from a group playing in their garage to a emo-pop-rock band known world wide. Founders James Talos and Jordan Greene, two cousins, say that their band is a tight nit family that just loves to give a piece of themselves to their fans. From local shows to world stages, the band has seen everything. Having their first international tour one month after their first album release was "a mind blowing experience, we just blew up so fast" Greene, 22, said. The band would go on to win a Grammy for "Best Rock Album" and five Teen choice awards- Choice Rock Group, Choice Rock Song, Choice Summer Tour, Choice Summer Song, Choice Break-up Song. The band always seems to find time for their fans by spending much time doing meet and greets as well as countless random meetings throughout the year. They even played pro-bono for a sixteen year old's birthday last year, the teen had cancer and it was her wish from the make a wish foundation.

BREAK THE SILENCE CURRENT #1 SONG

Guitarist, back up singer- James Talos - Deathly Chaos
Bass, back up singer - Unbound
Drummer - Darkflames13
Singer 1, sometimes keyboardist - Jordan Greene - Misguided Ghost
Manager - Stargazer

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Brea and Justin
WE HAVE OPEN SPOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you Justin, but this can't wait any longer so I am afraid I have to kick you. Think of it as you have one less RP to worry about, love. So those two spots are gone, and to balance things out some more, and not to damage already arranged relationships, me and Misguided will be losing out third characters. (Khloe and her stylist- forgot his name sorry)
Just realized I was in the middle of my proposals, that's why I never posted my post. Luckily, they're still saved. Just to be sure, Justin's female AND male character was dropped, as well as Khloe and Drew (the male stylist), right?

Last edited:
Just realized I was in the middle of my proposals, that's why I never posted my post. Luckily, they're still saved. Just to be sure, Justin's female AND male character was dropped, as well as Khloe and Drew (the male stylist), right?
Yes they were dropped from the RP

• Useful
Reactions: Brea
Relationship Propositions

- If you agree with the relationship I propose with your character you can either tell me, or rate this post in some sort of way. I will then add the relationship to my character sheet. If you have a relationship of your own to suggest, feel free to do so. I am always open to ideas! If my proposition goes a week without being replied to I will bug you again. If that proposition isn't replied to either, I wills imply list them as neutral. -

Link to my character: Alexander Greyson (Local)
These are going to be short, for the most part.
  • James Lionel Anthony Talos - Alexander with think of him as a douchey airhead. He'd really hate him, and since they're both honest I think they'd call each other out quit a bit. Enemies?
  • Lana Michelle Fay - There isn't a reason that Alex would hate her, but I don't think they would choose to hang out either. How about a Friendly Neutral? And also since they're both locals they will have already known each other when the roleplay starts, yeah?

@Misguided†Ghost
  • Jordan Jay Greene - I think these two will really click. Of course they'll start out as strangers, but after they get to know each other I think they could be friends. What do you think?

@darkflames13

• Izabella Zielinski - Alexander is going to find her extremely intriguing... I think with time he might develop a crush on her. Which will surprise even him, because she isn't exactly the type of person he'd usually go for. Would you be okay with a possible love interest, here? If not that's alright... they are very different, after all. So, if you're not down for that maybe eventual friends?

@Unbound
  • Leon Rhodes - Based on looks alone, Alexander won't like Leon when they first interact. He'll assume he's a real asshole, but I think after interacting with Leon he'll realize his first impression was wrong. Still, I don't think they have anything in common enough to make them become friends. So, Friendly Neutral?

@Shayla
  • Cheyenne Crawford - I think these two have personalities that would go well together. But, I don't think Alexander would be interested in a romantic relationship with her either... Maybe friends who have known each other all their lives?

@Stargazer
  • Cassidy Wilson - Damn you for making such lovely characters. Best friends? I can see them having a kind of platonic relationship.
  • Lucifer Sloan - Neutral, I think. I mean, Alex would like them, but I don't see a reason for them to become friends. I mean, unless they interact consistently in the RP, then maybe they could be potential friends. But for now I'm only seeing neutral.

Last edited:
Izabella Zielinski - Alexander is going to find her extremely intriguing... I think with time he might develop a crush on her. Which will surprise even him, because she isn't exactly the type of person he'd usually go for. Would you be okay with a possible love interest, here? If not that's alright... they are very different, after all. So, if you're not down for that maybe eventual friends?
Love interest sounds good. I think that Iza wouldn't really be into him at first; he's farrr from her type, plus I have her set up to be secretly liking someone in the band (as to who that is, I have yet to actually ask people :'D Ishouldprobablygettothatsoon). But I can see her eventually realising that she's starting to catch feelings for him--though she'll probably realise this wayyy later. I don't think Iza would like him at first glance. She's likely to roll her eyes at the sight of him (since he looks like a good guy), but I saw that he can also be reckless which for sure would earn him respect from Iza. Though he only becomes such when he's angered, right? Maybe we can set something up to bring out that side of him? :'D

Love interest sounds good. I think that Iza wouldn't really be into him at first; he's farrr from her type, plus I have her set up to be secretly liking someone in the band (as to who that is, I have yet to actually ask people :'D Ishouldprobablygettothatsoon). But I can see her eventually realising that she's starting to catch feelings for him--though she'll probably realise this wayyy later. I don't think Iza would like him at first glance. She's likely to roll her eyes at the sight of him (since he looks like a good guy), but I saw that he can also be reckless which for sure would earn him respect from Iza. Though he only becomes such when he's angered, right? Maybe we can set something up to bring out that side of him? :'D
Oh, it definitely won't be an immediate thing for him either, and she won't be the only one rolling her eyes. I was meaning for it to be very gradual for them, so I'm glad we can agree on that.
And yeah, him being reckless is mostly just when he's angry. Like, when he's upset he doesn't think before he acts like he usually would when he's calm... He just does whatever the fuck he wants, simply because he felt like doing it in that moment. Though, he is still young, so I imagine that if caught in the right situation he could act recklessly too. But, I wouldn't exactly count on it.
I do like your idea of him becoming angered and acting impulsively around her. I imagine some of Iza's band mates will do plenty to irritate him, so she'll just have to be around when he wants to do something dumb to cool off. Do you have anything in mind as of right now for what would irritate him, or do you want to see what kind of opportunities present themselves as we role play?

I should be posting for Sara-Mae soon. On mobile, so I hope it goes well. This no WiFi bullshit is kicking my ass

Do you have anything in mind as of right now for what would irritate him, or do you want to see what kind of opportunities present themselves as we role play?
None at the moment. Let's just see how the situation goes for now? We can always plan a bit later when we get ideas c:

- If you agree with the relationship I propose with your character you can either tell me, or rate this post in some sort of way. I will then add the relationship to my character sheet. If you have a relationship of your own to suggest, feel free to do so. I am always open to ideas! If my proposition goes a week without being replied to I will bug you again. If that proposition isn't replied to either, I wills imply list them as neutral. -

@CELESTIAL✨ - (Reposting because I never got a response)
  • James Lionel Anthony Talos - Alexander with think of him as a douchey airhead. He'd really hate him, and since they're both honest I think they'd call each other out quit a bit. Enemies?
  • Lana Michelle Fay - There isn't a reason that Alex would hate her, but I don't think they would choose to hang out either. How about a Friendly Neutral? And also since they're both locals they will have already known each other when the roleplay starts, yeah?

Also, I'll be posting IC later tonight or sometime tomorrow. Just gotta finish reading up on the IC and adding the other relationships to my CS, and some other miscellaneous things.

Last edited:

@CELESTIAL✨ - (Reposting because I never got a response)
  • James Lionel Anthony Talos - Alexander with think of him as a douchey airhead. He'd really hate him, and since they're both honest I think they'd call each other out quit a bit. Enemies?​
  • Lana Michelle Fay - There isn't a reason that Alex would hate her, but I don't think they would choose to hang out either. How about a Friendly Neutral? And also since they're both locals they will have already known each other when the roleplay starts, yeah?​

Also, I'll be posting IC later tonight or sometime tomorrow. Just gotta finish reading up on the IC and adding the other relationships to my CS, and some other miscellaneous things.
Sorry, thought I had responded. I am good with both of these :)

• Thank You
Finished reading the IC, I'm just trying to figure out how to throw Alexander in. I'll have something up by the end of tomorrow, for sure.

@Stargazer - Mind if Alex sits with Cass at the cafe? (I know you probably don't mind at all, but it's polite to make sure first I guess. I'm not sure if you already had something planned with someone else.)

Finished reading the IC, I'm just trying to figure out how to throw Alexander in. I'll have something up by the end of tomorrow, for sure.

@Stargazer - Mind if Alex sits with Cass at the cafe? (I know you probably don't mind at all, but it's polite to make sure first I guess. I'm not sure if you already had something planned with someone else.)
go ahead broski, I didn't have anything planned for her.

So things have been busy so I'm going to try and get Lucifer up this weekend since I'll be back home and it's Labor day. Sorry it's taken so long

• Thank You
go ahead broski, I didn't have anything planned for her.

So things have been busy so I'm going to try and get Lucifer up this weekend since I'll be back home and it's Labor day. Sorry it's taken so long
I wasn't sure if you saw, but I had Sara text Cass. I was just making sure you saw since i posted for her a while ago

I wasn't sure if you saw, but I had Sara text Cass. I was just making sure you saw since i posted for her a while ago
I saw, I just haven't had time to really reply and what not. I'm going to try and catch up this weekend.

Hmm... I think for a post I will just write Chey readying herself to sing.

Reactions: HEX and Brea
Heyy guys!!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Doubt I'm doing much this weekend so I will try to get a post up for my babes,

Hey loves, how's it going?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.