Starlight Academy for Performing Arts { Ooc and Sign ups }

• Thread starter ❖RogueRaven12❖
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Would you like to join?

• Yes

Votes: 18 94.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
-tap- just one thing. Ironically her first period was supposed to be the same as Naoki's. It's fine though we can say he misread it~ -smile- was trying not to say anything cuz you worked hard on the schedules and I don't aim to offend you. ^.^' I hope I haven't as I said I was only mentioning it. -runs away for worry she offended-
No.. Its fine I can change it. Its not too hard to do so.

I'm really sorry! I don't mind. >.<' I really don't so no need to change it

Geez you're stubborn. -pout- You have a large range of ratings on the Schedule list. XD
Yah I know xD Btw, Im going to make a blog to keep it organized. Ill be adding clubs and sports as I think of them but thats enough to get peoples attention and having students join them. I might have a plan of like something happening. Not a murder since this isnt a horror genre but just something to keep it entertaining

Student council!!!! I forgot about that.

Well this won't do at all. Hey Rogue I think you managed to create a Ghost Thread. I don't get notifications for it at all, even if one of you quotes my posts or tags me :D

You might have missed a post. If you dont check it as soon as an alert comes up, it wont give you anymore alerts until you personally check it yourself. The reason I dont think i created a ghost thread is because I dont know how to do it and I just created it the same wya I made my other threads.

Yeah ghost threads aren't real but I'd have thought it'd give me notifications considering that every time I post then I've seen the last post made, which is the requirement to trigger notifications again. Plus, tagging and quoting creates an extra notification regardless of if you've seen the last post.

So uh, what's going on with the RP? It's been a little bit since anyone has posted...

I'm waiting on motivation. I'm in kinda a creativity slump these past couple of days. I haven't even played games much.

Weird... That's been happening to me as well. I haven't played a game in a week... Don't know why. Anyway, I just wanted to know what was up.

...okay! That is creepy weird...I bought dlc for. Game and haven't touched it since then... ._. And that was like a week ago... @.@

I'm waiting on Elizabeth (Rogue's) and was seeing if anyone was gonna walk in on Tidus.

I'm sorry I haven't been active here guys. I have a lot of stuff on my plate but I don't want to drop this rp >.< it's a frustrating predicament -sigh-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.