Star Wars: Whispers of Darkness (OoC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
my post shall be finished up tomorrow

How does one intro my character at this point in the story?

Maybe have him be the Sith lord's underling? *shrug*

Which Sith Lord. Syndicate Sith Lord or Empire Sith Lord?

Having a cup o joe in the messhall?

I think you said something about being my Apprentice. Can't remember

I step away from the OoC for two seconds and I see 25 replies.

Jooooy~

Also, I've been meaning to edit the IC link into the OoC, sorry, that's my bad. Got distracted and didn't realize it wasn't there until today.

I'll have Maar's post up soon, then I'll intro my NPC to launch the "disturbance in the force" sub-plot.

Sorry for not delivering a post as promised. Last exam tomorrow. Wish me luck. Post coming up right before or after it, depending.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Phi Chisym
I keep reading the IC figuring out what I should reply with, but I dunno who to reply with, my hunter or my rogue Jedi, and what should I post about >.<

Don't know what to say about the interior and think others have plans so I will leave it like this for now

Coin toss, Talentless?
Maybe the hunter is after Jaggers and the gang and is lying low to stalk them?

Reactions: Phi Chisym
Sure why not, I guess I'll have her just start on a bounty for Jagger's then ^.^ thanks!

That's a nice way to connect those two groups. If you need reasons why she's following them, I know Koyi has her bounty for a murder she didn't do. Blitz and I can come up with other things for Scales and Grekko.

Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
I think I'll go after the twi instead lol.

EHHHH SCREW IT, I'll take all the bounties XD

Status
Not open for further replies.