Star Wars: Whispers of Darkness (OoC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will have something up soon, sleep now, migraine now. No rp now.

I'm coming! I've been back in the hospital for a while, then stuck in the tornado zone in Texas - left me out of electricity and internet for weeks. Hoping to get a simple post done soon so we can move on.

Its fine Phi take your time because i feel for you after all that happening.

What do you mean? There is no excuse for a delayed response. We have an obligation which in effect makes such things as problematic internet and a little wind trivial to our pursuit of narrative.

*fully aware of own delayed response and ignoring such minor details*

Really not sure what to write : / Not really sure what the layout of that place is or where to lead myself and king here to where fun might be had

Yay, there are posts

tumblr_lgxzpcrBFP1qdtiodo1_500.gif

I'll try to help out here with a summary post this weekend - hopefully. It'll collect all the postings for each scene being played out right now. I believe we have three or four separate scenes playing out right now. I like doing summaries cause I get to reread and reconnect to what's going on in the RP.

That could help, thanks Phi!

Awww (poop), wrong thread. Everyone pretend you didn't see that.

Haha, yeah my bad. That is what happens when you look at one thread and forget that you're on a completely different one.

Thankfully it was a family friendly post from another RP xD

Haha, yeah my bad. That is what happens when you look at one thread and forget that you're on a completely different one.

Thankfully it was a family friendly post from another RP xD
ENsEG4H.gif

Well that's rude

There are CHILDREN here, Sora. How dare you insinuate something so...so...explicit? FOR SHAME!!!!

ibvOLJRHmbz4bb.gif

Haha funny, there was nothing bad in that.

Besides, I've seen worse on the off-topic forums. Yikes.

I did. They're good kids.

Either you lie or are blind. I see their dark hidden side. All of them are heretics.

1276549541935.jpg

Last edited:
You're a heretic, Witch.

Status
Not open for further replies.