Star Wars: Whispers of Darkness (OoC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah not as close as I thought they would be so what planets would be near Jandoon?

I'll check it later on Wookiepedia, I'll get back to you.

Here's the list of systems close to Jandoon:

image.jpg image.jpg

I guess Murninkam would be my choice to go since it sounds like a great hiding spot for the moment.

Reactions: Phi Chisym
Alright, noted.

I'm still willing to participate, but I need to know this is going to last; I'll check back in a week.

Sure thing, Gonzo the Great!

Well Maar is heading to the Jandoon System to pick up @ch0sen1's character, but she might be inactive for a while. Pardon my lack of knowledge of the lore right now (brain's a bit knackered), but how close is Jandoon to Balmorra? I might have Maar crash there, depending on the story and wether or by @ch0sen1 comes back soon.
I'll be back soon, really busy right now sorry

I'm still here, but has anyone posted in the IC

After today. My finals will be over. I plan to post soon

A lot of post are in the IC, and I know I've recently added my newest one. Are you getting your notifications, Talentless?

Finally got it out sorry for the wait guys.

Is there anyone leading the Sith-Empire? I mean, MC is the leader of the Sith-Syndicate but do we have anyone for the Empire.

Also, double post. Gotta cause some internal conflict within the Sith!

Whoa, I didn't realize people were still posting in the OOC. ._.

WHY HAVEN'T I BEEN GETTING ANY NOTIFICATIONS? D;

SHIT. I'M SORRY.

Man, crap, I'll probably try and get a post up for this sometime tomorrow. :(

Guys, I did not know we had an IC up. Can I get a link?

Status
Not open for further replies.